Chapter 80. Attacking The Capital
2.5k 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 80. Attacking The Capital 
Several days had passed, my feet stepped down the basement stairs along with the others. The news about Reyn's departure sooner than he planned had reached my ears. But of course, I didn't make my move immediately after receiving that news. I let Reyn take his troops away from the capital while I was waiting for the alchemists to finish my undead.
"How about the preparations?" I asked, sweeping my gaze around the room. Dozens of undead tentacles creatures have been cleaned from their blood. All of their wounds had been stitched up and a simple armour covering their cores had been applied to their bodies. Behind each of them, a small mandragora was attached to their necks with tendrils that resembled small poison blades.
"Everything is ready, my queen," answered one of the alchemists.
My sly smile grew as I turned my gaze to Andrew, Kitty, Sarael, Tania, Arcania, Irien and my other servants.
"Are you ready?" I asked.
They nodded their heads and clenched their hands. There was no turning back after this. We had to win or we would die.
I stretched my hand into the empty space nearby as I tried to open a portal to Lord Damon. A small black hole began to open, but the hole began to close again. Before the hole closed, this time I reached out my other hand and swung it, just like trying to open a hole.
The portal was successfully opened and without being ordered, they entered the portal one by one while I kept the portal open. After the last undead entered, I jumped into the portal.
Darkness devoured me, as soon as I opened my eyes I was already in Lord Damon's place. They all stared at my master with a shocked expression while after I turned to Lord Damon's throne, my eyes also widened in shock.
"My Lord!" I screamed as I ran towards him. Lord Damon was still sitting on his throne but his entire body froze like an ice statue. Now I understood why I couldn't access this place before. 
I climbed up and sat on his lap, my hands wrapped around his neck. Slowly, I pressed my lips against him, feeling his cold lips, flowing the crystal power over him. The ice covering his body started to crack little by little. But before I could free him a huge force accompanied by an explosion came from the door.
- BOOM!
I glanced at the explosion without letting go of my kiss. Tania quickly raised both her hands and made a barrier to protect us from the explosion impact .
Frost and Flare entered the room.
"Looks like we have a lot of visitors today," said Flare, playing the Chakram in her hand.
'They're too fast!' I deepened my kiss, pouring the crystal power as fast as I could to Lord Damon.
"Tsk! It's you again." Sarael clicked his tongue in annoyance and raised the skull in his hand, ordering his undead army to attack them.
The undead army's tentacles hovered on Frost and Flare. Before their tentacles reached them, dozens of arrows flew from behind them, piercing and repelling all of the tentacles in an instant.
I glanced at where the arrows were fired from. A small man holding a large arrow continued to fire his arrows skillfully.
Realizing I was watching him, an arrow was shot at me. I was about to take my hand off Lord Damon to deflect his attack but Andrew's tentacles brushed it off.
"Ahhh! You stupid tentacle creature!" The small man whimpered in annoyance as he walked next to Frost and Flare.
"You're late, Gale," said Frost.
Gale shrugged indifferently.
"At least I'm not late to start the party."
We realized he was one of the four elemental spirits, the wind spirit, Gale.
Sarael and Andrew exchanged glances and nodded their heads, a sign that they were going to attack together. Sarael lifted his skull and was about to cast his Shadow Kill skill while Andrew lifted his tentacles, its tip swooping down like a snake's head ready to rip off its prey.
"Move !!!" A male voice rang out from behind Frost, Flare and Gale. They moved quickly as the floor below them turned into sharp rocks which continued to advance toward us.
Quickly, Tania reached out and cast a spell.
"Neutralize!" The light from her hand spread and covered the floor, stopping the stone spell.
Gale complained in anger.
"Are you crazy?! Are you going to kill us ?!"
"Gaia, you should be more careful not to attack your friends," said Frost calmly. While Flare also looked at Gaia in anger.
The muscular man wielding a large axe called Gaia walked forward and stopped near them.
-Clang!
He smashed his axe head against the floor.
"Are you afraid to die? As long as His Majesty is around, we only have to replace this pitiful body with a new one," he replied arrogantly.
Seeing them, Sarael glanced at Andrew and Kitty.
"I'll leave Gale and Gaia to you." They answered with a nod.
Meanwhile, Irien turned to face me.
"Do we have to stay here?" Our original plan was while I was releasing Lord Damon, they came out to make a fuss as a distraction but I had no idea they would notice our arrival this fast.
I waved my hand without letting go of my kiss from Lord Damon, ordering them to carry on our original plan. The ice that froze Lord Damon was half-cracked, he should be reviving in a moment. Irien nodded her head. She and my servants pulled out their claws, preparing to break through.
While Arcania used her camouflage skill. I assigned her to join Diorix who was waiting at the castle gate along with his subordinates.
32