Chapter 82. Our Fight II
2.2k 2 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 82. Our Fight II
Sarael and Tania's PoV
Meanwhile, Tania retreated after she cast the 'Magic Boost' spell at Sarael. While Sarael raised his hand, the skull in his hands grew brighter. A spell came out of his mouth.
"Hear these words, hear my cry. Spirit from the other side, come to me. I summon thee, cross now the great divide."
A thick fog covered the Frost and Flare who were busy swinging their weapons, brushing off the undead creatures' tentacles who were attacking them insistently.
“Tsk!” Flare clicked her tongue in annoyance since she already knew what was going to happen next. Frost pressed his back against Flare, and as if on cue, Flare used her 'Explosion' spell to deflect all of the tentacle attacks while Frost used 'Freeze' to freeze the surrounding fog until it fell into snowflakes.
The fog that had enveloped them disappeared, but the Specters who appeared from the fog around them grabbed their bodies, making them unable to move.
The undead creatures' tentacles were already lifted and ready to charge to Frost and Flare. Frost used 'Freeze' to freeze the tentacles and the Specters again while Flare cast their 'Explosion' skill at Sarael and Tania.
"Barrier!" Tania quickly created a barrier to protect both of them. While Sarael cast another spell.
"Death Curse!"
The black mist appeared around Frost and Flare and permeated their body. Their skin began to blackened and slowly spread to cover their entire body, penetrating their nervous system, making them difficult to move. They were just about to move forward but suddenly black hands came out of their surroundings and began to grab their bodies into the darkness. It was Sarael's main skill, 'Shadow Kill'.
"Do you think you can kill us using the same trick?" said Frost in a cold voice, the air around Frost froze and the temperature dropped drastically. While sparks appeared around Flare which gradually turned into a bigger fire.
Sarael and Tania realized that. Tania used her 'Stun' spell while Sarael used his 'Dark Inferno'. The black shadow below them changed to a black flame that was ready to scorch them into dust.
Sweat dripped from their faces as they exerted their strengths. And just like yesterday ... In terms of strength and power, since Frost and Flare were elemental spirits that resided in the human body, they could use that human life force till the end and replace it with a new body with Erebus' help. The bonds on Frost and Flare's body weakened, even though half of their bodies had been burned by Sarael's Dark Inferno. While the rest were blackened by Sarael's Death Curse but they were still able to use their skills.
Sarael was breathless. He stopped all his skills as did Tania. Frost and Flare smirked as they were about to attack. But suddenly their movement stopped, they glanced down and saw tentacles had pierced their hearts from below.
A second later, dozens of tentacles pierced their bodies from behind, before finally collapsing onto the floor.
Sarael and Tania let out a sigh of relief as their strategy worked. They deliberately caught Frost and Flare's attention on them and placed several undead creatures when Sarael used his 'Shadow Kill' skill.
"We did it ..." panted Sarael.
"Yes ..." answered Tania.
But they could only celebrate their victory for a moment. Tania immediately approached Andrew who was seriously injured and treated him with 'Healing Light', while Sarael carried Kitty and brought her near Tania.
"Long time no see, Sarael." A cold, eerie voice came from the direction of the entrance.
They turned their gaze to the origin of the voice. Sarael's eyes widened in shock when he saw Erebus already standing and staring at them with a cold gaze.
"Erebus ..." muttered Sarael. He stood up and glared at him.
"Stop it! Please return to us! We can go back to Greenwood Village and rebuild our home !"
An evil laugh escaped Erebus' mouth.
"Return? Where should I return? No one can accept me in this world... That's why I will change it and create my own world!"
"Why are you doing this? Everyone who hurt you are dead! No one will hurt you again! You've got your revenge!" Sarael assured him once again.
"No! I won't back down! " snapped Erebus.
"Rosalie!"
A sudden movement behind them, Erebus spun around and saw a succubus with red hair swinging her claw at them. Tania quickly cast her 'Energy Barrier', while Sarael swiftly hugged Tania to protect her but it was too late ...
Tania closed her eyes, waiting for that attack to tear her body but suddenly a huge force threw that Succubus. Erebus created a barrier in front of him while his wings appeared on his back.
"I'm sorry. I have made you fight for too long," Lilieth's voice made them open their eyes. In front of them, Lord Damon was standing tall, his eyes fixed on Erebus and his wings that made of human bones on his back. Whereas Lilieth stood beside him with a smirk on her face.
"Sarael, are you done with him?" asked Lilieth.
Sarael glanced at Erebus briefly before lowering his head.
"Yes ... He's all yours," he replied sadly. He knew he couldn't save Erebus anymore.
"Fine."
28