Chapter 85. Darkness in Lightglen City
2.4k 17 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 85. Darkness in Lightglen City
Damon's PoV
Damon and Erebus stood, facing each other in the sky. Their eyes glared at their opponent. Below them, the castle was in complete chaos with battles everywhere.
"That's just warming up," Damon scoffed.
Erebus' thumb wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth.
"I haven't started anything yet," said Erebus.
Hundreds of black lances appeared in front of Damon, as well as in front of Erebus. Their lances flew towards each other and collided in the mid-air. The sounds of explosion rang out, puffs of smoke emitted from where the lances collided.
Meanwhile, they were gliding towards each other with claws that were ready to rip apart their opponent's body. Their dark aura tried to dominate each other. The sky of Lightglen City turned dark, covered in their demonic aura.
The city temperature suddenly dropped drastically. The wind was blowing hard, blowing the items in front of houses and buildings. The residents immediately hid in the nearest house or building in fear. Their eyes looked at the sky, trying to find out what was causing this terrifying calamity, but all they saw were two lights moving as fast as lightning above the sky. Large explosions continued in the mid-air every time those two lights collided with each other, the ground shaking violently like an earthquake.
Damon threw hundreds of dark electric orbs at Erebus. Not wanting to be outdone, Erebus took out the blue electric orbs and threw them at Damon. Two great powers collided, creating massive lightning bolts that shot in all directions especially the tall towers. Large explosions were heard throughout the city, shattering glass in every house and building accompanied by screams from the residents.
-BOOM!
A large explosion accompanied by a puff of smoke enveloped both of them. Erebus flapped his wings to get out of it. But just as he came out, Damon was already waiting for him with a huge Death Scythe in his hand. Erebus gasped as the dark aura in his hand formed a black and white sword. Swiftly, he raised his swords to deflect Damon's attack. But no, Damon teleported himself behind Erebus and with one swing, Damon cut off Erebus' angel wing.
"Arrghhh!" Erebus groaned in pain as he kept his balance to stay in the mid-air. Whereas Damon smirked evilly as he saw him. From their last fight ten years ago, he knew the only thing that made him lose was because Erebus had angelic blood in him and that wing was the best shield that could neutralize all of his attacks.
Erebus' blood that came out from his back flowed and dripped from his hand. From his face, he looked in pain, his breath was panting. Damon knew Erebus' weakness was that he had to balance the power of angel and demon within him. Two forces that opposed each other. Therefore to beat him he had to disturb the balance.
Damon glided towards him as fast as lightning, his death scythe ready to split Erebus's body in half. Erebus raised his sword and parried his attacks.
-Whooosssh!
A huge impact and a hard wind blew after their weapons collided.
Damon pushed his weapon with all of his might as he smiled wickedly, while Erebus held off his attack furiously. Sweat dripped down his face.
"Brother ... How about we stop this fight and have a good talk?" Erebus said.
"You have said the same thing ten years ago, so I'm not interested in getting caught twice." After those words left his mouth, Damon teleported himself behind Erebus again and swung his weapon.
Erebus turned around, trying to block that attack but Damon's death scythe managed to rip his back.
Enduring the pain, Erebus swung his two swords insistently at Damon. Their weapons clashed, Damon unleashed his power and it exploded in their midst, creating a puff of smoke between them.
Erebus retreated backwards as did Damon. But a second later, Damon advanced toward Erebus, through the plumes of smoke. Erebus raised his two swords to defend against Damon's attack. But again he was wrong, Damon threw his weapon at him.
-Trang!
Erebus deflected it with his swords. But as he swung it, Damon already in front of him, his hand reached for Erebus' body.
"Hell Thunder!"
"Aarrhhhhgggg!" Erebus screamed in pain as black electricity struck his body. He was paralyzed, his wing could not be moved. His two swords slipped from his hands and his body fell to the ground.
Damon glided down and chased him. Mercilessly, he reshaped his death scythe and stabbed it into Erebus' chest.
"Good night ... Brother," said Damon with a wicked smile. He felt very satisfied after taking out his resentment and anger he had been harbouring for so many years.
Blood flowed from Erebus' mouth as he glared at Damon, but at this point, he could no longer fight back.
-Brakkkk!
The huge crack was clearly visible as Erebus landed on the ground, his body covered in blood, the surrounding houses were destroyed. Whereas Damon landed nearby leisurely, his evil smile remained on his lips.
With great difficulty, Erebus stood up. His hand stretched out to Damon, a white light shot out from it. Once again Damon teleported himself behind Erebus to dodge. The beam destroyed the houses in front of Erebus while Damon stretched out his hand to form black lances that surrounded Erebus.
Damon waved his hand, all the lances stabbed Erebus' body from all directions. Erebus fell on his knees, his head hung low, his breath weak. Damon knew he was dying. Damon walked over to him and stood in front of him.
"If you didn't do anything stupid ten years ago, maybe I won't kill you," said Damon as he gave Erebus a bitter gaze.
A chuckle came out of Erebus' mouth which gradually turned into an evil laugh that grew louder, his head slowly raised towards Damon.
"If I ... can't own this world ... I'll destroy it ..." Erebus said with a wicked smile.
Damon was just about to swing his death scythe to cut off Erebus but suddenly a huge force from Erebus' body exploded, Damon protected himself with his two wings, his body was pushed backwards due to the force's impact.
The wind was blowing hard, even greater than before. The surrounding houses fell apart. As Damon returned to his footing, he opened his wings and lifted his head. A large black hole was clearly visible in the sky. It was a dimensional crack between the human world and the dark dimension.
The boundary of the three worlds was very strong since the angels strengthened it but the boundaries of his world and the human world weakened after his father used his soul force to open a path so Damon could take Erebus. That's why Erebus' soul force only managed to destroy the boundary between the dark dimension and the human world.
"Tsk!" Damon clicked his tongue in annoyance as he flicked his wings, bringing his body to the dimensional hole. He couldn't let his world and the human world become one because it would only bring chaos.
The demons began to appear in front of the hole. Their faces looked excited to see the human world in front of them.
"Back off!" Damon commanded in a terrifying king's voice. He extended his hand and emitted his dark aura to seal the hole.
Hearing his command, instead of retreating, the demons ran toward him. Demons were very different from humans, even though Damon was a Demon Lord and their king, that didn't mean all demons would submit to him. But in reverse, his enemies wanted to kill him and take his throne. Because that was the dark dimension's rules. The strong would survive and the weak would die.
Hundreds of black lances appeared before Damon, and flew at the demons, killing them one by one.
"My lord!" Lilieth who was already in her real form flew to his side. Her hand immediately reached out to help Damon close the crack.
"How about the others?" asked Damon. He realized Andrew and Kitty were injured, even though he didn't know them but he knew they had fought with him and helped Lilieth. He was grateful for that.
"Tania is still trying to heal them but their lives are not in danger," replied Lilieth.
"Good." Hundreds of black lances reappeared in front of him and flew to attack the next wave.
"It's that crazy demon lord!" Some of the residents' screams below them distracted their attention from the hole.
Several residents raised their heads in shock mixed with fear.
"Pathetic humans! How dare you insult my master!" said Lilieth as she looked at them in condescending gaze.
Damon returned his attention to the crack indifferently. For him, such people didn't need his attention.
Several high magicians arrived, aimed their staff at Damon and used their spells but a large black orb of electricity suddenly appeared in their midst and struck them. They collapsed while the residents around them ran in fear.
Slowly, the hole closed little by little, but of course, it wasn't strong enough. Because this hole must be closed on both sides, but one thing for sure, Erebus had made the border between the human world and the dark dimension much weaker than before.
They just lowered their hands, but Lilieth's attention was turned to the city gate.
"My Lord, may I greet my ex-husband?" An evil smile instantly spread across her face.
Damon glanced at Prince Reyn who was almost at the gate with his army. He smirked wickedly.
"Of course we have to welcome him. Since I also have to get my revenge on him."
34