Chapter 87. After The War
4.5k 8 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Demon Lord's Succubus Chapter 87. After The War
The red moon in the dark dimension's sky was getting brighter. The sound of our loud banging flesh echoed throughout the Illusion Night Castle's hall. Lord Damon sat casually on his throne while I sat on his lap, facing him, shaking my waist up and down, pushing his big thick cock deeper into my heat, warming my inner wall with every rough friction I made. Not a single piece of clothes covered our bodies. His wings covered both of us and his cold skeleton hands groped my body without stopping. While one of his elbows was on the armrest, his chin was resting on his hand. A smirk on his face, his eyes watching every change in expression on my face.
My hands were wrapped around his neck, my breasts shook up and down in front of him. Drops of sweat dripped down as I continued to climb higher in pleasure. My face flushed, my eyes tightly closed, my head tilted slightly backwards enjoying his big hot cock stimulating my inner wall.
"Ohh --- ohh --- My Lord ... You're the best ..." moan after moan escaped my mouth. My thoughts were only filled with him.
His smirk widened even further after hearing my words. I didn't know how much time had passed, all I know was the waves of pleasure that drowned me. I felt something inside me that urgently wanted to be released. I bent my back backwards as both of us released a sigh of pleasure. His hot liquid mixed with mine flowed inside of me.
"Haa ..."
My body was wet with sweat. His skeleton hands pulled closer to his bare chest. I leaned to him, feeling his firm and lean muscles. A satisfied smile graced my face.
A year had passed since Lord Damon returned to the dark dimension. The borders and gates between the dimensions had been strengthened. Although small gaps sometimes appeared due to instability energy at the border, usually they would close soon after a while and it happened very rarely. But still ... Erebus' soul power had made the boundary between the human world and the dark dimension thinner, so we had to be careful.
I tilted my head to face him.
"My Lord ... Will the borders between two worlds be destroyed again like that time?" I asked. I knew the dark dimension and the human world had the thinnest borders now.
He glanced at me.
"As long as the energy flows are stable, the borders will not be destroyed. We only could keep the energy that protects our borders stable."

*

*

*


In the human world ...
In the capital of Euthanasia, people were gathered near the castle. King Arthur of Aeros stood on the castle's balcony which was converted into a government office now. There was nothing left from Euthenia's royal family, therefore the kingdom of Aeros was the one who took over this kingdom.
"A year ago the war between two demon lords had destroyed Euthenia and Aeros. The Euthanasia's royal family had died because of it ... And because of my brother's crimes. But that war was put down by a woman. A brave woman who sacrificed everything for Aeros' people, Euthenia's people, the humans ... Princess Eve of Euthenia. That's why we are gathered here to pray for her and pray for all the victims who died as a result of the war. "
They lowered their heads and closed their eyes in silence.
Among the people who came. Diorix just stared at King Arthur in silence, but his mind was not there.
"Master, are you still thinking about Lilieth?" asked Arcania beside him.
"We're married, how long do you want to call me master?" said Diorix, turning his gaze to Arcania.
"I'm sorry ..." Arcania bowed sadly. Her hand stroked her big belly.
Diorix knew Arcania had been a little sensitive lately, especially since she was 8 months pregnant. He held Arcania's hand.
"I just thought, if I didn't meet Lilieth at that time, maybe I'm still playing around in underground society." After Lilieth left, Diorix and Arcania became regular merchants. While Vance and the others became his subordinates. And thanks to their merits to the kingdom of Aeros, the kingdom decided to make them the main supplier for all the castle needs.
He sighed and tightened his grip.
"I think that's enough ..." muttered Diorix. Even though he couldn't forget Lilieth, he knew from the start he was just a toy for her. That's why, instead of pursuing something impossible, he decided to be with Arcania. The woman who loved him from the start.
"Enough?" asked Arcania in confusion.
"Yes, I'm bored here. Shall we take a walk?"
Arcania's smile widened and she nodded.
- End -

Note: There's a epilogue chapter but I will upload (maybe) 1-2 month later. This chapter also isn't available in my patreon either.
38