A Genie and 3 Wishes
1.7k 15 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

decided to give this idea a shot. maybe if people like these kinds of ideas I will pull some more out of my idea box

 

    Jordan was watching the clock tick second by second. the class was American history and it was very boring because who wants to listen for 50 minutes about dead people? The only thing that keeps himself entertained is that the school beauty Bella Hall. She was sitting in front of him in almost every single class. The times where she was not in front of him she was sitting by his side or behind him. 

    Bella was hard not to look at, her smooth flawless skin her silky blonde hair and the bright green eyes that pulls your soul in and she had C-cup breasts no one in the entire school had any bigger than her which was odd as a senior. The bell rung waking Jordan from his musings of Bella he packed up his bag and started on the way home, as he was walking he started thinking about Bella again. He wanted to take her on a date, he really did but his confidence was crushed every single time he heard of someone better than him in any way each one gets rejected. 

    Jordan has seen several people ask her out: The school hunk, basketball team captain, football players, and captain, etc. etc.  All Jordan got going for him was his height at just 5'9" but even then Bella was 5'10". What kind of girl would like a shorter guy than them to protect them? 

   Walking down the street with green trees and a park on one side the other full of cars and hole-in-the-wall shops, antique stores, and many more.

 BAM! 

   He tripped over a small brass oil lamp with a heart shape and in the heart shape, there was a J+B+C. Jordan smiled he liked it because that is what he would like with Bella. someone to love and carve their initials on something to show love. 

   Jordan walked up to his house a few minutes later a red house with blue trim, it was a neat and tidy house even if it wasn't big enough for a ton of people.

  "Mom I'm home!" Jordan shouts, he hears no response he shrugs it off and walks into the kitchen and sees a note.

"Dear 

  Mom is going on a business trip and I will be back sometime soon I just hope that you can keep things tidy and make sure to bring your things to school and be good to your sister when she gets back tonight got it? if you do well I will bring you something nice :)

                                                                                                                                                                                                              sincerely Mom"

   Sighs 'I don't know what Cassandra is telling mom I love Cassandra to bits maybe because I love her too much? I mean I do rub her head and treat her like a little sister even if she is older than me and slightly shorter but that can't be, right? can it? 

  Jordan walks into his room puts down his bag and picks up the lamp and examines the lamp closer he notices a speck of dust on it and grabs his blanket that's nearby to rub it off. as he rubs it he doesn't notice a bit of fog is slowly releasing from the lamp and by the time he notices it is already a big amount of fog, he panics but slowly calms down there seems to be no trouble at all.

  Suddenly a female voice says. "Ah, that feels so good!" 

  Jordan panics and looks around then looks at the fog which becomes more condensed into a 6'0" light blue female floating in the air no legs but a vortex of some energy in place of legs it was the same color as her skin tone. "Well kid because of you rubbing the lamp, 3 wishes are yours to have just no wishing for more wishes" the same voice as before continues to say. "The whole thing with no love and bring back the dead are false. I love Robin but he just doesn't know how it works." She shakes her head.

  "W-w-w-w-well can it be anything,"  Jordan asks hesitatingly. "Yep, as you could guess I am a genuine genie who grants wishes what's your first wish one has to be now to get the other wishes later." She replies patiently 

  Jordan pauses and starts thinking and comes up with his wish " Miss genie I have two people I love, I don't want to change them to love me but I want to change for them to love me is that okay?"

  The genie smiles and says. "Now formulate that into a wish and it can be done."

  "I wish to change into someone that both my sister Cassandra and Bella Hall will love and to the extent that we would marry and never be betrayed for another, and have them love each other as they are to the extent that they love me." 

  The genie smiles then started to laugh and quickly answers. " Your wish is granted Jordan." 

  Everything fades to black and then the changes start to happen. 

  The genie then whispers to herself. "Can't believe that his sister wanted a fox girl and Bella wanted a submissive female slave. but don't you worry wish holder. You will still be humanoid with some illusions to hide your fox parts. Sadly no one will notice a change to his gender they will aways think he looked like a girl and I don't think Jordan knew personality could change in wishes he will be sad that he won't be able to reverse it or give wishes to other people." She smiled you should be careful what you wish for because you might just might, get it.

 

Any guesses on what Jordan's female body will look like? Just PM me and I will respond

3/14/20 9:00 did some changes to the wish and minor editing

 

25