Vol 5 Chapter 2: Training With Sherry
1.3k 8 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, how was it?"

"How was what?"

"The sex. With Sherry. You two did it last night, didn't you?"

I coughed.

I didn't expect that question to come out from Felicia's mouth right when I just woke up.

"Well, it's… it's good."

"Just good?" She raised an eyebrow. "This is the happiest you've been since we left the village. Don't tell me you prefer doing it out in the open."

"N-no, not at all. It's just that… we had a heart to heart talk yesterday."

I was in the middle of dressing myself when she suddenly spoke up. Normally, she would still be asleep this early in the morning, but for some reason, she woke up early.

"...Oh." She looked away. "I guess she connects more to you than me. She knew you since childhood after all."

"Jealous?" I smiled.

"Oh yes, I am jealous." She smiled back. "So much so I'm considering asking you to make love to me too before you have your training with her." She looked to her left. "Look at her. Still sleeping like a baby. I'd say, let's have a quick session while the little girl's napping."

She gave me those bedroom eyes she was all too proficient with.

Oh screw it, I promised to do it with her yesterday but I just fell asleep right after I came back with Sherry. I should do it now.

I dropped my pants and pulled down my briefs. Toing! The little guy came out, already hard and ready.

Heh, you are too easily aroused, Hugo.

Felicia smirked seeing my goods. Licking her lips, she erotically pulled her panties down her legs without undressing the rest of her robes.

"Come here, Milord. Let me relieve you of that tension…"

I returned back to the mattress, and she didn't even wait. She sat down on top of my erection, her hole accepting my length in an instant.

"Ahhh, there you go… Your cock really is the best, Milord…"

I smiled. Praising my manhood like that… she really knew how to satisfy my ego.

She moved her hips up and down. My eyes rested on her breasts. They were bouncing in such a way I was sure I was being hypnotized by them.

Just as her breath grew heavy, however…

"Hey! What are you two doing?! Hugo, you're supposed to train with me this morning!"

Sherry had woken up. And she wasn't happy with what she was seeing.

"Ah… just a little… ahnnn! Morning exercise! It's your own fault you… ahnn… didn't wake up earlier!"

I flashed her a nervous grin. She rolled her eyes, folding her hands under her chest as she sat there in her pink jammies.

"Well, make it quick!"

She had been a lot more able to temper her jealousy lately. Really, I'm so proud of her. Brings a single tear to my eye.

“J-just a little—ah! Ahhhnn! Ahhhhhhhh!”

Felicia came all over my lap. And I wasn’t even near my peak yet. It really was just a quick one. Almost as if she was using me as a replacement for her wooden dildo.

Oh, I knew she had one. Saw it lying around one morning, after one of those nights where I wasn’t in the mood for any “nighttime activities”. I’m an open minded man so I don’t really care. But that just means she doesn’t have enough sex from me. Which is definitely something I need to fix.

So I didn’t really care if she used me that way. Better on my dick than on a wooden, fake one.

“Oh, Milord, you haven’t—”

“It’s fine.” I flashed her a smile. “I have to train, like Sherry said. I’ll sweat it off.”

Felicia bit her lip as she slowly pulled her crotch from my lap. She probably was feeling guilty she didn’t get to jerk me off until I finished too.

My still fully erect penis didn’t escape Sherry’s eyes though.

“Oh, for the love of—”

With a boldness I wouldn’t expect from her, Sherry landed her butt on top of it.

“There.” She spoke to me, turning her head to look back at me as she was facing the other way. “You love my butt a lot, don’t you, Hugo? So this should really turn you on. “

Her face was fully flushed with redness. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her this cute.

And she was right. I am massively turned on right now. So much so that after just a few rounds of rubbing, I came right then and there, firing my cum all over her pajama shorts.

I just couldn't take it. Her soft yet firm butt enveloped my length perfectly, compressing it with its milky touch.

Once I finished, she stood up, giving me a heavenly view of her cum-soaked buttocks. It made her thin pajama shorts translucent, displaying her naked girlhood to my eyes. No panties underneath.

"You really are a pervert, Hugo." She spoke, still looking away from me. "But that's fine. As your wife, I'm here to serve all your lewd desires. It's the least I can do for not being there when you needed me the most."

She walked off the mattress before bending over, pulling down her soaked shorts with one fell swoop.

"I'm changing now. You should do the same. And not just ogle me. We both want to save Marina, remember?So we both need to be stronger."

She's right.

It's not only me who's worried sick for Marina. She is as well.

I stood up and grabbed the nearby towel, dampening it with water magic before using it to clean myself. I threw another to Sherry, who needed cleaning up herself. I made sure the towels were warm as well, using a bit of fire magic.

She took the towel with her hair, using it to wipe her butt from my white, sticky thing. An erotic sight I certainly wouldn't forget for a while.

That morning, I realized just how lucky I was to have her as my girlfriend.

Sherry

You did it, Sherry! You don't let your embarrassment cloud your judgment! You just beat Felicia in her own game!

The devil in my head whispered those words. And I couldn't help but agree, judging by this time I now had on my face.

Still, I had to say…

That’s so embarrassing!

I-I can’t believe it! I just seduced him! That was seduction, right?! His gaze now is locked completely on me! He completely forgot about Felicia, the woman he just had intercourse with!

And it’s all thanks to my butt! I know Auntie Fran used to say I have a nice, peach-shaped one but I didn’t expect Hugo will be attracted to it this much! Aaahhhhh, what do I do?! I can’t walk in front of him with those tight shorts without feeling all conscious about it!

N-no, calm down, Sherry! You know he’s not the gentleman you thought he was when you were just a kid. He’s a big pervert! And to make a pervert happy, you have to dress up like Felicia! Even Tama and Tira wore really short skirts that often show off their panties! So you shouldn’t worry about showing off your butt to him!

After I finished cleaning my bottom (giving Hugo a good show, I’m sure), I walked to the corner of the tent where I had put my clean pair of panties and shorts last night. I had to change out the previous ones since, well, I came in them (thanks to Hugo’s perverted assault). Luckily, or, unluckily, depending on your perspective, I still had several, other short shorts I could wear as replacement. Auntie Fran really wants me to show off my butt to him, it seems.

Putting them on, I could feel his lecherous gaze eyeing me up and down from behind. I gritted my teeth, trying to bear the embarrassment. This is good, Sherry… You want him to look at you and not her…

You just have to make him work extra hard in this morning’s training.

Finished, I could finally turn around and face him. My cheeks were still burning but I couldn’t really put it off any longer.

Only to find him standing there shirtless, grinning at my direction.

“Hey, I’m thinking of doing the training this morning without a shirt. I’d be sweating all over and I’d rather not add an extra laundry for—”

“P-put on your clothes, YOU IDIOT!”

I stepped forward, forming my right hand into a fist.

My embarrassment had turned into rage. And without thinking, my desire to punch that handsome smile of his peaked.

But then, I stopped myself, noticing Felicia’s frown from the corner of my sight.

No! You can’t do that again! You’ll hurt him and he’ll hate you!

The sensible part of my mind won. I ended up just huffing before making my way out of the tent.

You ruined it. That was a perfect performance and you ruined it.

I gritted my teeth. I really wanted to punch myself now.

Felicia

Well, that was… surprising…

To think she’d actually be able to control her temper like that… She’s getting better at it…

Dangerously so… She pretty much stole the attention of my dear Hugo entirely for herself… Just by that lewd behind of hers…

Heh, our rivalry for his attention only continues…

“Milord, I would suggest the same. You shouldn’t train with her shirtless.”

“Eh?” He turned to face me. “Why not?”

“Because she can’t take it. You do have a handsome body after all. And I imagine it would only grow even more so when you’re all sweaty. You might not know this but she would secretly sniff your clothes whenever it was her turn for washing duty.”

“W-what? She does?”

“Yes.” My smile widened. “Quite surprising, is it not?”

The devil in my heart hoped he would like her less for this.

“Well, I think she can sniff them whenever she wants.” He smiled. “We all have our things. And I’m open-minded enough to not care about it. Uh, don’t tell her that I know, though. I imagine she’d die out of embarrassment.”

…Hmph, of course not. My Lord is not a prude in the slightest after all.

I stood up, revealing fully to him my lewd nightgown that wasn’t hiding my panties in the slightest.

“As you train, I’ll use the time to do some alchemy.” I declared with a smirk. “I’m pretty close to a breakthrough in my research. A new potion, that would really help us in a fight.”

“Oh, really?” He replied. “That’s great!” He walked over and put a hand on my shoulder. “Well, good luck to that. I’m going off now.”

Before he could leave, I walked forward and gave a short kiss on the lips. “Stay safe, alright? And don’t overdo yourself, my dear.”

That’s how my mother would see my father leaving every morning. So I would do the same with him.

Once he left the tent (after putting on a shirt), I let out a long sigh.

Other than a quick glance, he didn’t ogle my body in the slightest.

Fine, Sherry. You win this time. But rest assured, I’ll find a new way to seduce him even better! One that will not lose to that butt of yours!

Hugo

Outside, I was greeted by the chilly morning wind. The sky was still dark as the sun had yet to come up. We had to train this early so that we could resume our journey as soon as daylight came.

Our tents were erected on top of a swamp, made possible by my earth magic adding a layer of rock over the water and mud. The locals didn’t even have a name for this region of the Demon Continent since it was that remote. They just called it The Swamps.

It didn't take long until I found Sherry as she was conversing with Aria and Kiri. Being fey, they had no need for sleep. So even after watching our camp all night, they could still join in on our training.

"Please, Miss Sherry! I want to cheer him up!"

"You can do that without sleeping with him! He's a scary beast while he sleeps, you know! He'll devour you whole!"

"Eh? What does that mean?"

"I believe it means Master Hugo will do all sorts of indecent things to you," Aria chimed in.

"In-de-cent?" Kiri tilted her head, one finger pressed to her lips.

Aria sighed. "Do you not remember anything Miss Tira taught us?"

Oh great, they're talking about sleeping with me. Again.

I've told them before that I can't do that. If two cute girls sleep right next to me, do you think I'll be able to resist perving on them for even just a little? I'll cheat on Sherry and Felicia and I don't want to do that. I'm trying to be a good and decent man here.

"Master Hugo!"

Kiri was the first to notice me. As usual, the girl ran towards me and gave me a big hug—giving me a nice sensation of her breasts squishing into my chest.

"Master Hugo."

Aria, on the other hand, simply stood in place and gave me a bow—her breasts bouncing in the process.

"Took you long enough."

Sherry was the last to speak. She had one hand on her hip, looking slightly annoyed at me

Gee, I could only guess why she was mad.

"Well, enough dallying. We'll begin training by warm-ups. One thousand push-ups, all of you!"

"M-me too?" Kiri pointed at herself.

"Yes, you too so get away from my Hugo!"

"My" Hugo? I would've chuckled but I'm sure she'll add a thousand more just from that.

For my old, overweight self, a thousand push-ups would be a Sisphyean task. But now, I can decently handle it, thanks to all the exercise I always do every day ever since I was little. I would never want to get fat again. My cute wives would be disappointed if I did, that's for sure.

Sherry, though, she did it like a machine. She finished around when I just reached 500. And she did it with one hand.

A shame, considering I was peeking at her butt as she did her push-ups in front of me. Such amazing peaches, I tell you.

Kiri and Aria, on the other hand, could scarcely handle fifty. Kiri gave up after fourth while Aria surrendered after fifty. Well, they were in their human form. And I don't believe fairies can build up muscles in the first place.

Still, another shame, considering their breasts went boing every time they took a rep. Another lovely sight.

Afterwards, I began to spar with Sherry. The rules were simple. No magic. Just sword skills. The goal was for me to polish my technique a bit more. Now, I couldn't exactly copy her style, since it relied heavily on her strength and her hair, but she certainly could point out the weaknesses and openings I had.

Kiri and Aria, on the other hand, had their own sparring. They needed to learn how to use their fairy powers better.

"Oh! Dammit!"

The sword I held, made out of Sherry's hair, was sent flying by hers, made by the same material. It surprisingly felt nothing like hair. It felt more like cold steel. She really could control the texture of her hair at will.

"Your right side is open again, Hugo." She told me, one hand resting on her hip. She had slid her sword over her belt. I wondered how she could be comfortable with the blade touching her thigh like that. "Really, are you sure that Fiora girl taught you properly?"

I had mentioned her in my story. And ever since then, she had this odd rivalry with her regarding my sword training.

It can't be helped. Her sword style really isn't suited for me.

Still haven't mentioned the kiss though… Or her wanting to marry me…

"Well, try again. This time, try to be more aware of your right side."

After our sword sparring, we moved on to our magic sparring. Or rather, it's me blasting Sherry with all my spells as she tried to counter or dodge them all.

First, a simple Boom Cannon.

"Haa!"

She was fast enough to split it into two. Just like Fiora.

Next was a Boom Rifle. Aimed at that juicy thigh of hers.

"Hah!"

She extended her hair in a split second, forming a shield that protected her from the spell.

"Hugo, stop holding back! Give me a harder one!"

This cocky girl… she's starting to remind me of Fiora.

"Look, the last time I sent a full power Super Boom Cannon your way, you almost died. It won't be funny if I accidentally kill you with my spell. How do you think that'll make me feel?" I gave her a pout.

It's true. She barely made it out alive thanks to Felicia, Kiri, and her own amazing regenerative ability.

"That was a month ago! I'm a lot stronger now!" She protested.

"If I may interject, Master Hugo, Mistress Sherry…"

Our argument was interrupted by Aria in her sprite form, who seemed to have finished with her spar. Behind her, I could see Kiri in her human form, panting as she sat down on the dirt.

"I can act as her shield if you wish. That way, if she fails, the damage she sustains won't be that grave. And I do need to train my durability, so I won't fail you again."

…She still blames herself for me losing an arm, doesn't she?

"That's a clever idea, Aria." I smiled at her. "Though aren't you tired from your spar with Kiri?"

She shook her head. "Swamps are my domain. Hers on the other hand are clear, pure water. She's at a significant disadvantage."

Ah, that makes sense.

"Well, Sherry? How about it?"

"Sure! She can help!" she replied. "Just give me your best, alright?"

And so, we took our spots. Aria stood beside Sherry, ready to interject if anything were to go wrong. I stood facing them both, standing a good 500 meters away or so, as per Sherry's request.

I then called upon my magic, ordering Aria to rank-up to her armor form, before telling her to attach herself onto her.

The naked body inside the armor nodded before melting into a pile of mud. The armor then flew one by one towards her, attaching itself to her skin once they landed.

The legendary knight Sherry is now here!

She readied her stance, bending her knees slightly as she brought her sword to the front. Her hair stood ready, forming tendrils that wiggled like snakes in front of her face.

And then, I fired. Using Accelerate, I charged the spell to maximum strength in an instant.

A loud, thunderous bang filled the air, followed a nanosecond later by Sherry's yell.

She had failed. She was sent flying immediately as my massive cannonball made contact with her sword, crushing it in an instant.

However, she did manage to alter its trajectory a little, making it go slightly upwards instead of staying in its straight line course. The spell eventually flew to the skies before disappearing over the horizon, never to be seen again.

Quickly, I rushed to her side, calling Kiri over to heal her.

I found her laying down in mud, cracks all over Aria's armor.

"H-hey, you okay?"

"Yes, yes, I'm okay," she replied, grabbing my hand. "Grr, why must your spell be so strong? How did Grandmother manage to fight it?!"

To my relief, other than some bruises, she didn't seem harmed at all.

"M-Master… I-I've failed…"

The cracked armor shattered into million pieces before reforming itself into Aria's base form. She wobbled as she stood, cracks all over her brick arms and legs.

"I'm sorry…"

"W-whoa, calm down!" I caught her before she could fall. "Take a rest for now, alright?"

She nodded and smiled weakly, before her body turned into a featureless soft mud. She wasn't dead or anything. She just returned to the Great Fairy Forest to recover.

My spell… it really is Grandmaster-level in power.

We stopped our training afterwards, returning to our campsite just in time to be greeted by Tira and Tama cooking breakfast (with Theo happily cheering them on to the side). After cleaning up, we ate together before we packed up, ready to resume our trip.

Just in time for my thoughts to wander back to Marina.

No…

I will not fall to despair again.

One step forward at a time. That's all I can do for now. No need to overthink it.

Marina, I'm sorry I can't come sooner.

But, rest assured, I am coming. I'll rescue you no matter what.

Hold on…

There’s her! She can help! She promised after all!

It’s a stretch but I have to try!

I nearly hit myself for forgetting about her entirely.

Ilmyhrra.

The high elf said she would make sure the Magocracy left Marina alone.

Now, this time, it was that shitty Goddess who did it, but perhaps I could still leverage my promise over her! And since she was going to the Magocracy with that bubble girl, she should be closer to Marina than me!

“H-hey, guys! Wait! Let me have a nap for a quick second!”

“E-eh? What do you mean, Sir Hugo?” Tira asked, raising her eyebrows.

“I have to contact someone! Someone really important!”

“Oh, the Dream Crystal.” Felicia commented. “So, who is it? And you can use my lap to sleep. Faster than setting up the mattress again.”

“H-hey! He can sleep on my lap too!” Sherry protested.

“And mine!” Kiri answered excitedly.

Ignoring the competition the three girls had erected between themselves, I gave a short explanation to the group.

“Ilmyhrra?” Felicia’s eyes narrowed. “Are you sure she’ll help? What if she tells your sister’s condition to her Magocracy buddies and they use it to their advantage?”

“I… I don’t think she’ll break her promise like that.”

“Really? Well, it’s your choice, Milord. I’m fine either way.”

In the end, I decided to go through with it.

I sent a clear message as best as I could. I told her about how I had bad dreams involving Marina and how I started to feel something must have happened. As such, I begged her to check on her and made sure she was safe.

I didn’t say anything about the Goddess. Or how I got the information from some fairy-eater I met. I said it as if I was just a little brother who was really worried about his big sister.

And, if I was right about her character, she should be willing to travel there and check up on her. And when that happened, if she really was being magically enslaved by that puppet of the Goddess, she would no doubt rescue her.

It was worth a shot.

I could only pray it wouldn’t backfire on her.

Heh, knowing my luck, it probably would.

By the way, I have Patreon-exclusive artworks I commissioned on Patreon. As well as a bunch of advance chapters.

Just recently, I finished commissioning a lewd art for Anne.

24