Chapter 43: An Avatar is confused and takes a Centauress (R-18 Section)
3.3k 6 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
There is a Sexual section in this chapter. I must warn you however that it is weird. It is not for everyone, so if you want to skip it, the TLDR of it is Jack is uncomfortable with it, and he doesn't understand why he does it.

Jack looked at Kylie and said "I'm sure I can convince her to let the contract go." If it came to it, Jack felt he could reveal his identity to Lady Niadas.

"Lady Niadas is known as the queen of webs. If you get caught by her, she will never let go. Her contracts are notoriously ironclad. Tell me, have you heard the story of Poor Ed?" Kylie said taking another puff of the pipe.

Starting to feel a tingle in his head, Jack said "No who is Poor Ed?"

"Poor Ed was one of the richest merchants in the city. He took a contract with Lady Niadas to renovate a Temple in the Temple District. He thought he could get some coin from her and did the job on the cheap side. Obviously the priests of the temple were unhappy and refused to pay." Kylie said breathing out a cloud of smoke that enveloped Jack.

Coughing, Jack said "What happened then?"

"Lady Niadas used a clause in the contract to force Ed to rebuild the Temple out of his own pocket. Not once, thirty times she forced him to do it. He had to sell off most of what he owned to pay for it. When Lady Niadas was satisfied, she paid him the original price of the contract. Which obviously did not cover what he had spent." Kylie said, as Veronica sat next to her, and started to play with Kylies hair.

"Why do they call him Poor Ed?" Jack asked.

"Lady Niadas forced him to keep signing contracts. Each one put more and more debt upon him, till the only way he could get out of it was to sell himself into slavery. At which point she bought him. For several years, she had him searching the streets for any coins that had been dropped since she said 'if you want extra coin, you should go look for it.'" Kylie traced Veronica's collarbone.

Frowning Jack said "How did she force him to sign?"

"Lady Niadas offered several chances to help get him his wealth back. The fool blinded by his greed took the chance even though he had already been burned. If you have signed a contract with her, she already knows your weakness. She runs the Hawke family business with incredible shrewdness and has only once been outsmarted with a contract." Kylie said sharing the pipe with Veronica.

Feeling the air getting hotter, Jack shook his head and said "Who outsmarted her?"

"Her brother Lord Jadai. In his younger years, he became fascinated with pirates. Lady Niadas grew tired of her brother showing up to parties dressed as a pirate. She got him to sign a contract to agree to never dress like a pirate at any party she was at." Kylie said looking at Jack.

Jack said "How did he outsmart her?"

"He went to the parties dressed formally. However, everyone else at the parties was dressed as pirates." Kylie laughed "Thus Lord Jadai still stood out."

Pulling his collar a bit Jack said "It feels like it's getting hot in here. What else can you tell me about Lady Niadas?"

"Lord Attomas is extremely paranoid, His sister on the other hand is able to judge people fairly good, which makes her contracts incredibly hard to get out of. She has a strange fascination with pink things. I've heard rumors that her home inside is all pink." Kylie said smiling at him, she reached down and cupped one of Veronica's breasts.

Blinking, Jack said "I saw that when I met her."

"She also has a love of beautiful people, though she mostly prefers human, she has hired other races occasionally. One of her known odd quirks is her habit of getting people to sire children with her servants. As for why, I don't know, it could be a kink or a strange way of gaining servants." Kylie shrugged and continue playing with Veronica, who was unbuttoning Kylies Shirt.

The tingling in Jacks head grew stronger, and Jack said "Does she have a lover? She mentioned she wanted to have children."

"Not as far as I can tell. From all appearances, she is still a virgin. She has broken all the matches set up for her by her parents, and she has never taken a lover. The closest she comes to sex is when she watches her servants get knocked up." Kylie said taking off her shirt freeing her breasts.

There was now a buzz in Jacks ears, and he squeezed his eyes shut and shook his head. He was trying to focus on the conversation, "What can you tell me about this expedition?"

"Besides the Hawke family, two other Noble families are going to be setting out. However, the Hawke family will be setting out way ahead of the others. To do so, they've had to cut down on the supplies and personal that would be expected of an expedition of this size. They will only be taking one wagon compared to the fifteen of the others." Kylie said while Veronica took one of her breast and began to suckle at it.

Jack's skin seemed to burn, and he took off his shirt to cool down. "Why do they need to move so fast?"

"There are three reasons I can tell at the moment. One there is a time limit from the King, once it's over the King will take control of the Lost City. Two they are in a race with looters to get the treasures of the city. Three, War with the empire is in the air." Kylie said leaning down and taking Veronica's mouth with her own.

Feeling a bit lightheaded, Jack asked "Is the kingdom that close to war?"

"Depends on how the war goes with our neighbor Kingdom of Slotheia. If they collapse this year, we will have war soon, if they survive this year, we will have war later." Kylie said undressing Veronica.

Having a harder time thinking Jack said "Is there no chance of them winning?"

"To win? No. Perhaps a chance to fight to a standstill. In which case, we will be invaded to create another front on Slotheia." Kylie said pulling Veronica's hair and kissing her neck.

Sitting down on the bed to get his bearings straight Jack said "What about an Alliance?"

"There was one initially, they are now under the Empires control. The Empire has dramatically grown stronger over the years. In terms of strength we are decades behind them. What I believe the King is hoping for at the moment, is an offer to become a Vassal nation. The Empire does already have a few small vassals Kingdoms, so it's not without precedent." Kylie said.

"My Lord, you look like your getting hot, why don't you take off your pants?" Veronica said.

Thinking he was getting hot, Jack took off his pants "Your right Veronica. I am getting hot, why am I so hot?" Jack looked at himself and couldn't see anything wrong with him. "If the King want's to be a vassal, why not offer the Lost City to them?"

"I think he is considering it as a last resort. I think he is waiting to find out what is inside actually. If there is something that could turn the tide of war, the last thing he would want to do is give it over." Kylie said, reaching down Veronicas body to her slit and began to tease the girl.

Getting aroused, though Jack didn't understand why, Jack tried to return his focus to his questions "What is the one Wagon for?"

"As far as we can tell, Lord Attomas will be bringing three of his pregnant servants with him." Kylie said.

Veronica moaned and said "Come closer My Lord."

Strangely Jack found himself getting up and moving closer to the two. "Isn't that dangerous for the babies? Isn't the region having heavy magic energy levels?"

"Hard to say with monsterkin, We handle magic energy a lot better then most other races. We do suck at casting magic, though. Because we take magic energy so well, we make prime experiment samples for the Empire." Kylie said a bit disgusted.

Veronica nodded and got to her knees and started to lick Jacks shaft. Jack felt a mixture of pleasure and discomfort as he tried to think. He disliked the idea of this Empire experimenting on sentient beings, perhaps when he had a chance he would have to go down to this empire and see if he can stop them from going to war. "What can you tell me about Duke Adam Evercral's location?"

"Duke Adam is currently at the Kingdom's capital, the King has requested a meeting discussing the Empire. His oldest son is currently training with the Army, and his youngest daughter is on a trip through the kingdom. His wife and two middle children are at his estate to the east of Taras." Kylie said leaning over and kissing Jack.

Jacks thoughts felt like they were sluggish. One part of him was screaming at him something was wrong, another part was screaming to let go and enjoy it. Kissing Kylie back, Jack felt Veronica envelop his member with her mouth. For a few minutes Jack simply focused on the pleasure of the kiss and the blowjob.

Veronica let him out of her mouth and said "My Lord I want to see you fuck Kylie."

Looking at the Centauress, he felt no attraction to her equine side, yet he found he could not say no to Veronica. Kylie looked at Jack and said "You'll have to lube me up, even though your smaller than what I usually take, I find the lube helps a lot." Reaching down she pulled out a small red bucket and handed it to Jack.

Taking the bucket, Jack crawled along Kylie side, feeling her short black hairs under his palm. She felt so warm under his hand. Reaching her rear, he saw her tail twitching around and her large pussy. He felt that his member was way too small for her to even feel it.

Through the buzzing he could feel that the sight held no attraction to him, and Jack tried to shake his thought free. Veronica said to him "My Lord, You should make yourself larger to satisfy Kylie." Again he felt a strange compulsion to follow her words and with focus increased the size of his penis till it was absurd looking.

With Kylie lying, he had easy access to her pussy, and Jack opened the red bucket, seeing the inside was a liquidy lube. Dipping his hand into the lube, he began to coat the outside of Kylies pussy, then hesitantly slipped his hand inside. His hand felt like it was burning from the heat inside the horse pussy, and again Jack felt that surge of discomfort.

Yet, he also felt like he couldn't disappoint these two. Looking up, he saw Veronica was sitting on the headboard with her legs spread open and Kylie eating her out. Using his hand, he played around inside of Kylie. She groaned from his arm fucking and said "Yes, Like that. Fuck me that feels good."

Veronica caught his eye and grinned "Take your dick My Lord and break this whore in."

Taking his arm out of Kylie, Jack lined up his penis with her crack and slammed his length into her. He could feel her stretch around him. He was obviously sized to her liking as she pulsed around him and moaned into Veronica's pussy. Starting slow he went back and forth, despite a feeling like something was off, he found he enjoyed the warmth around his penis.

Finding he reached his base, he started to move faster making Kylie quiver around him. Her tail began to swat Jack in the face, grabbing it, he began to fuck her harder. She screamed from the assault and yelled "Yes fuck me, oh god your making me crazy."

Veronica moaned and was using a combination of Kylies mouth and her hand to get herself off "Yes My Lord, Fuck her. I want to see this bitch cum from your cock. Fill her with your seed My Lord."

The pleasure began to override all his thoughts and soon Jack felt himself close to letting loose within Kylie, "I'm cumming!" Jack cried.

Kylie tightened her Vagina around him, as she came she said "Yes Breed Me, Make me your bitch."

Ramming himself deep, Jack let out a roar of pleasure and felt himself dump load after load into the Centauress. By the time he felt himself stop, Jack felt drained, and his thoughts started to clear. Pulling out of Kylie, a white liquid pulsed out of her hole.

"Damn you filled me up good. I've never had that much spunk inside of me before." Kylie said half moaning.

Veronica laughed and said "Here let me help clean you up." She went down and lapped the juices coming out of Kylie.

With his thought's cleared, Jack felt a little lost, he was confused as to what just happened. He didn't understand why he had just done that. He was not even attracted to this woman. Cleaning himself off, Jack returned his penis to its normal size and slowly got dressed, while he was thinking.

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories. At the end of this Arc, I wanted to let  you know that all the sex scenes will make sense in the context of the story. 

47