Not A Chapter
805 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yesterday and today I am helping my father out with fixing up a bathroom. Unfortunately it leaves me little time to work on the chapter I had planned for today. As such it will be released on wednesday instead. For today, I will be conducting a poll to ask a question about an upcoming chapter probably three or four chapters away maybe more. I know that some dislike the NSFW chapters, I will make sure to only do one once every seven to ten chapters.

I am greatfull that so many people have taken time out of their day and read my story. If you have any suggestions and comments please put comment, it really helps me improve my writing and makes a better story for you to read. If you can please also leave a review.

The main focus of this arc will be around the capital. I don't believe this arc will be as long as the second. I also had an idea, should I add the status of every User that appears in the chapter under a spoiler tag? Especially since most of the action in this arc will not mean level increases as often.

In regards to Level Ups, I have tried my best to keep myself honest with how much experience they each have gotten. Eventually I will go back and do a thourough editing of the chapters to make them easier to read and fix the mistakes I have made.

Here is a list of some of the gods in the story.

God Name

Main Domain

Secondary Domain

Sub Domains

God Level

Armin

Moon

Protection from Evil

Blind, and the Lost

High

Sara Everlai

Vampires

Life, Blood

Protection

Lost/High

Kara Everlai

Undead

Death, Bones

Harm

Lost/High

Kelsey

Sheepkin

Sleep

Dreams, Nightmares

Middle

Eramis

Sun

 

Light

High

Libres

Knowledge

    High

Brink

Travel

    Middle
Willow Curses     Low
Nyx Darkness     Middle
Nominos Magic, Elves     High
Nephala War, Elves     High
Naphat Nature, Elves     High
Skydia Singing     Lost/Middle
Cagey Farming     High
Alacanar Nobles     High

The next chapter will be dealing with a lot of gods. Some of whom we will be meeting for the first time. Some of which will be returning. Note the above list do not contain all the gods we have met in the story.

Here is Falean Mantages updated Status

User Name

Falean Montage

     

Race

Human (Soul-Modified)

Bloodline

Child of a Changed one

 

Age 23 (1)

Level 1

HP 140/140

MP 200/200

 

Feats

Adjustable Soul

Choose A new Feat

Background

Royal Princess / Experimental Soul

 

Class

Artificier

Sub Class

Locked  

Title

Soulmaker

Exp 0/100

   

Attributes

Strength 12

Constitution 14

Dexterity 12

Intelligence 20

Wisdom 22

Charisma 12

Luck 12

     

Skills

Soulforge

LV. 1 0/100

Guide

LV. 1 0/100

 

Blueprint Designer

Lv.1 0/100

   

I want to say thank you to all of my readers who have stuck with me through my poor editing skills. I still have plenty of Ideas where I want to take this story, and hope you stick around. Thank you.

Which Pairing would you like to see a sex scene with?
  • Jack + Veronica
  • Jack + Someone Else
  • Riley + Telvin
  • Someone Else? Comment below
Total voters: 27 · This poll was closed on Jun 22, 2020 08:22 PM.
12