Chapter 80 In the Hangar
352 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Still inside the workshop or hangar?...

All of us are still looking around the place until I heard a door opening somewhere...

Click!*

"... Oh? Mitra is it a customer?" (???)

"Ah! Mom yes it is do you know where dad is?" (Mitra)

"Oh, sure I'll go get him... Oh? Wait Is that you Vargo?" (???)

She suddenly moves into the hangar as she kept looking at the scary face looking guy with a face that was looking for confirmation...

"Ah... Mila, it's been a while..." (Vargo)

"Uwa... You still have that scary face after so many years have passed? I'll tell you you always make a lot of misunderstanding with that face of yours you know!? Anyway, I'll go get my husband now Mitra please stay here okay?" (Mila)

"Okay..." (Mitra)

"Hahaha... Yes please do..." (Vargo)

She then walked back in and closed the door again...

I looked at him...

Or Vargo as she said it...

He was also looking at me...

"What?" (Vargo)

"Nothing... Sorry for misunderstanding" (Liana)

He narrowed his eyes a bit but nodded...

"I get that feeling a lot..." (Vargo)

All of us waited a couple of minutes

Mila opened the door and a short-looking guy came in?...

Wait is he is a dwarf?...

"Vargo! It's been a long time since I see you! How have you been?" (???)

"Not too bad... But not too good either..." (Vargo)

"I heard that you douted on your Son a lot?" (???)

His eye twitched as he said that...

"No, I did not... Everyone kept running away and apologizing to me when I was in front of them as my son keeps calling me... I don't know what he's been doing for the past month but I can tell it's not good so don't remind me..." (Vargo)

"You need to fix that parenting problem of yours... Your son has been making a lot of mess these days on other places" (???)

".... I'm working on it" (Vargo)

"Well anyway is all of them, you bodyguards Vargo?" (???)

"Yes except the Girl over there..." (Vargo)

He pointed at me as he said that...

"Oh? Then why are you here missy?" (???)

"Ah! She came to help me when I didn't know that he was a customer dad!" (Mitra)

"Pft! Ahahahahaha! Vargo, you need to fix that face of yours! Even my daughter is scared of you!" (???)

"I don't want to hear that from you!" (???)

"Hahahaha... Well, anyway thank you for that it seems that you are a nice girl so feel free to come by my shop anytime to see what you can buy anything here... Ah by the way my name is Hagr" (Hagr)

"Liana... Thank you" (Liana)

"Okay right on to business! Vargo come with me I'll show you the thing now in a different room can't let a lot of people know this..." (Hagr)

"Yes" (Vargo)

Hagr then leads Vargo to another room...

Vargo let the bodyguards guard the door while at it...

I looked at Mitra...

"What is this all about?" (Liana)

"Oh? I don't know... Dad has been working all night for it and never said to me what it is... Even if I know it's a costumer secret and I can't give you information about it" (Mitra)

"Right..." (Liana)

"Well anyway... Mom! Can I get my orange juice!" (Mitra)

"Yes ill go grabbed it Mitra-chan~" (Mila)

Mila walked out of the place and Mitra started walking to the giant mech in the Hanger...

I don't know what to do so I followed her...

Step!...step!...step!

Our footsteps echoed around the hanger as we walked...

Mitra stop right in front of the mech or mobile suit?...

She then grabbed her goggles that were on her head and wear them and then she grabbed hold of a cable the was strapped on her right hand and plugged it on the right side of her goggles?...

The right side of her goggles started lighting up with some information box as she then raised her hand and touched the mobile suit...

She then grabbed one of the tools that were strapped on her tool wrists and opened a terminal beside the mobile suit legs...

"Hm... Still need some adjustments" (Mitra)

She then started fixing things...

I walked towards her as she said that...

"Um... Need any help?" (Liana)

"Oh!? Um, I'm fine thank you, I have him on my side anyway..." (Mitra)

"Him?" (Liana)

As I said that suddenly a small hovering drone came out of nowhere and flew towards Mitra...

The drone has a shape that kinda resembles a flying drone I know somewhere from Sta#Wa##BFII...

The drone suddenly started blinking and it then flew towards me and stop right below me...

Or...

It was looking at my bottom shirt pocket where Cyan is...

"What is it B-1?" (Mitra)

Mitra notices something strange as the drone or B-1 seems to be looking at my pocket...

As she said that...

Cyan suddenly peeks out from my pocket shirt...

"Awawa..." (Cyan)

She got scared and droved back inside my pocket...

I swear I head something dropping on the ground...

Suddenly Mitra ran towards me and stop right in front of me and slowly lower her head towards where Cyan is...

"Um..." (Liana)

"Shus" (Mitra)

Did she just shus me?...

As she kept looking at where Cyan is Cyan also started peeking out from my pocket again and saw Mitra...

She started shaking a little...

"Oh don't worry I'm not going to do anything bad to you so don't worry..." (Mitra)

She moved her hands left and right indicating that she means no harm...

And Cyan poked her head out from my shirt...

"Aw...." (Mitra)

As Mitra looked at Cyan she then looked at me...

"What?" (Liana)

"C-can I see her?" (Mitra)

I think a little and looked at Cyan...

"Cyan wanna come out?" (Liana)

Cyan looked at me and nodded...

I smiled a little and took her out form my pocket and put her in my hand...

Mitra was shocked when she saw Cyan...

"Poor thing... What happened to her?" (Mitra)

I scratched the back of my head with one of my arms and told her about the story I know so far...

After a couple of minutes, Cyan is now suddenly on Mitra's hands for some reason and she was petting her with her other hand while her eyes were having teary eyes...

Cyan just stays still because she doesn't know what to do...

"Sniff*sniff*... Such a sad story... How about this let me fix your Leg!" (Mitra)

"???" (Cyan)

"Ha?" (Liana)

I and Cyan looked at Mitra as she said that...

"Can you do that?" (Liana)

"Yes, I can! I'm confident that I can do it! It will hurt a little bit but I'm 100% sure I can do it! Also, it's free because it's for Cyan here..." (Mitra)

I started thinking...

It does seem to be a good thing for Cyan if I agree...

I wonder what Eli thinks...

[Why not let her do it?] (Elizabeth)

I looked at Eli as she said that...

[Well it's not like you can't do it... But it would be beast if a real mechanic does it... Also, we can modify it with the item you make that night once it's done you know?] (Elizabeth)

Okay...

"Sure... But let see if Cyan agree" (Liana)

I looked at Cyan as I said that...

Mitra also looked at Cyan...

"Hey, Cyan... I can fix your leg so you can walk again how about it?" (Mitra)

Cyan did not say anything for a moment and suddenly turned her head towards Mitra...

"C...can you do that?" (Cyan)

Mitra nodded...

And Cyan then looked at me...

I smiled and moved my hand towards Cyan and petted her...

"It will be fine Cyan... And also I'll be happy if you can walk again" (Liana)

I smiled at her and I can see her eyes sparkle...

She then looked at Mitra and nodded...

"Okay, operations fixed Cyan is a go!" (Mitra)

.

.

.

.

13