Chapter 84 Deren City Battle 1
338 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

sorry for the delay in putting more chapters... I got a lot of work to do so it will take a while for me to update more chapters in the future... But I'll try my best to update sometimes...

.

.

.

.

[Third person POV]

Tatatatatata!

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

TIIIINNGGGG!!!

Somewhere inside the city...

A couple of guards and adventures are fighting hordes of Droids and Giant Mechs...

"Shit! I'm out of ammo!" (???)

Tatatatatatata!!!

"We're getting overrun here!?" (???)

Boom!Boom!Boom!

As the battle progress, two black robe figures wearing a white mask are looking down on the war on top of a building...

One of them is short and one of them is tall...

"Ha... This is boring~" (???)

The short one was sitting at the edge of the building playing with a console while the tall one was standing behind watching...

"Just shut up and keep looking. Out orders are to watch and wait for the others to finish their mission" (???)

"Yes yes but it's boring~" (???)

As the short one pressed something on the console one of the mechs down there started looking in a different direction and fire its missile pods on the guards and mercenaries...

The short one was controlling one of the mechs down there killing lots of people in the process...

"Hehehe~ they are so weak... It's getting boring~" (???)

"Tch* this brat... Hm?" (???)

The war down on the city kept progressing and more people are getting killed left and right...

The tall one was looking around until he saw something in the sky...

"What's that?" (???)

The two of them look-up and...

Pling!*

"!? Oh shi-" (???)

BOOOOM!

A long string of light suddenly hit them out of nowhere and the building started collapsing down to the ground...

But the tall one manages to grab the short one and fall onto a road below...

Debris from the building falls on top of them as they landed on the road...

As the debris stopped falling the two of them slowly got up...

"What the fuck is that!" (???)

As the two of them looked around...

Step!*...

They suddenly heard something behind them...

The two of time slowly turned around and...

"Hello~" (Liana)

Liana was there with her charge gun at max charge pointing at them...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

BOOOOOOOM!!!!

Firing my charge gun the two black robes suddenly disappear from my vision...

"Huh?" (Liana)

I looked around and saw them ten meters away from me...

How did they do that?...

"Dam! To think someone found us" (???)

"Wooo~ I'm getting dizzy!" (???)

The two of them are wearing black robes and a white mask...

Yeah, typical Sus outfit, and just like what I expected they were the ones that made this mess...

The tall one seems to have a deal voice and the short one has a high-pitched one so...

I guess the tall one is a guy and the small one is a girl...

I raised my gun at them...

"Don't move or I'll shoot again" (Liana)

And...

Of course, they won't do that...

The tall guy started running towards me while the short girl started pressing stuff on her console...

My ears flicker as I heard something...

I quickly crouched down and...

"[Jet!]" (Liana)

Jump up into the sky as a couple of rockets flew by and exploded in the place where I was at...

As I raised my head to the front I suddenly saw the tall guy right in front of me!?...

He swings his hand right into my face!...

I quickly made an X sign with my hand and covered my face with it...

SMACK!*

The force is a little strong and I was knocked back a couple of meters away and started rolling on the road...

My bottom shoes lit up and propelled me up and I quickly regained my balance sliding on the road away from them...

"..." (Liana)

Oke that was quite something...

I looked at them again and saw them going information with a giant robot right in front...

"Hahaha! You seems fun to play with~" (short girl)

She pressed a button on the console she has in her arm and the robot started running and swinging its heavy arm towards me...

I raised my gun towards its head but...

Swash!*

I duck down because suddenly that tall guy was beside me and swing his legs barely hitting my head...

Tiiiinnggg!

I looked up and saw the robot's giant arm swinging down at me...

"[Mana Shield!]" (Liana)

BAANG!!

I activate my shield while looking at the robot's glowing eyes...

Step!

BUUSSHH!

The bottom of my shoes started lighting up and I used my feet as a weapon and raised both of my feet right at the robot's face...

BAANG!!

The force made the robot tumble a couple of steps backward while I did a backflip and landed on the road away from the robot...

"Tch* that failed huh" (Tall guy)

I kept watching them so that I won't get ambushed again...

"...[appraisal]" (Liana)

.

Name: ???

Lvl: 580

.

That's the tall guy's level...

Seems big...

.

Name: ???

Lvl: 492

.

And that's the short girl Level...

Wow, they are quite something...

My level is below 400 right now but it's kinda not that hard of a battle right now...

Well, reason because my status is strong...

"Hm?" (Liana)

I looked upfront and only saw the short girl...

"!?" (Liana)

I jumped back from where I was and...

Bang!

I saw the tall guy right in front of me and his first struck down on the place I was at before...

"Ah, now I see..." (Liana)

I got up again and started charging my gun again...

"One can remote control one of the robot while the other can teleport... Seems like this is going to be a challenge for me" (Liana)

If two of them already have this strong ability I wonder what the rest of them that was not here have...

"Welp I just hope I can quickly get this done and meet everyone back at the tower..." (Liana)

.

.

.

.

11