Chapter 85 Deren City Battle 2
342 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Bang!Bang!Bang!

Firing my charge gun multiple times at them but it seems that it's quite hard to hit them...

The tall guy kept teleporting away while the short girl was hiding behind the robot...

It's hard to even get close!.. 

That tall guy will teleport right in front of me and blocked my path when I rushed towards the short girl...

They're good with their tactic...

But...

Buzz!*Buzz!*

My right hand started producing electricity and I raised it towards where they are...

"[Shock wave]" (Liana)

As I said that a waved of electricity spread from my hand towards where they are...

The two of them quickly hide behind the big robot as the robot shields them from the wave of electricity...

The robot got damaged from the electricity and stop moving...

As that happened I put my charge gun back in my leg shield and took out another gun and that is my Vector from my inventory and rushed forward...

Step!*

"!?" (Liana)

"Wrong move kid!" (Tall guy)

The tall guy teleported on top of me and quickly swing one of his legs down on my head...

Yeah...

I grabbed his leg that was swinging down on my head with my left hand while that happened...

"Yeah, wrong move indeed" (Liana)

"!?" (Tall guy)

Crack!SWING!

BANNNNGG!!!

I then swing his leg that I grabbed on my hand down to the ground very hard!...

And of course, his body followed and he was smacked hard on the ground below and he stops moving...

"Welp, that's one down..." (Liana)

I then slowly looked at the short girl behind that big robot...

"Hiii!?" (Short girl)

She quickly hides behind the big robot as I looked at her...

"Sigh*... Well got to deal with her now" (Liana)

I moved towards her and...

Raised my gun to the side...

Tatatatata!

Ping!Pang!Bachus!?

Drop!

And I pulled the trigger on a rushing droid running towards me from the side...

Another one showed up on top of me holding a sword and was about to swing it right on top of my head but I raised my gun and blocked the sword with my gun and grabbed its head with my other arm...

"[Shock]" (Liana)

BUZZZ!!!!

Drop!

I fry its head with electricity that came out from my hand and let go of its head...

It then falls on the ground and I slowly looked towards where the short girl is again but a giant body made of steel stood in front of me...

I slowly looked up and saw a giant robot was blocking my view...

Its bright big glowing red eye was looking at me and it was already raising its hand and started swinging its giant hand right at me...

Boooom!!!

Dust started flying everywhere...

The giant robot started looking around in the dust but then...

Chachik!pang!...

A gun barrel was touching its head right in front of the giant robot's big round eye...

"Bang" (Liana)

BAANNGG!!!

Pachusss...

Boom!

What I got in my hand is my Remington shotgun and it hit dead center in the giant robot eye...

The robot's head bent backward and its body slowly falls to the ground...

Clachik!Platatapang!...

"Well, seems like your little plan failed" (Liana)

I then started walking towards her again...

"Tch!*" (Short girl)

The short girl then started clicking stuff on the console she had on her hand and a couple of robots and droids all of them different in sizes started pouring out from a lot of places...

"Sigh*... Welp, I can use this for my training" (Liana)

I put my shotgun back into my inventory and the shield or device that was attached on my left shoulder then turned 90° to the front and I grabbed the handle that was sticking out from it and also grabbed the other one that was attached to my belt on my shorts...

I turned the two of them on and...

Pachuuss!

Pachuuss!

"Let's see what you got" (Liana)

Dual-wielding lightsabers...

Now...

Cutting down droids and robots are going to be fun with this~...

"Go!" (Short girl)

As she said that all of the robots and droids started running towards me...

Two of the robots jump toward me but I swing one of my lightsabers and cut them into two horizontally...

Another one passed me and was about to swing a sword in its hand behind me but I cut the sword and its body with my lightsaber...

Some of them started shooting their guns that they have but I blocked it by swinging my lightsaber...

Then a giant robot came running in front of me and was about to swing its hands down at me but I moved under his feet and slice its feet off with both of my lightsabers in my hand...

Wong!Wong!

Slice! slice!

Boom!

The robot fell as both of its legs were cut...

I looked up to where the short girl is and saw a couple of droids aiming and started shooting their guns at me, I even saw a similar giant robot in the past a mech that I once beat standing beside the short girl and started shooting its gigantic arm gun at me...

Tatatatatata!

Bang!bang!bang!

Ratatatatatata!

I started zigzagging while swinging my lightsabers while also cutting down droids that were near me...

I cut down around 10 or so droids before I see the mech rocket pod aiming at me...

Pacuss!pachuss!pachuss!

"[Jet!]" (Liana)

Wusssh!bussssshhh!

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

I used my skill and jumped high to the right and landed on a random building wall as the missiles exploded on the road below and I started wall running my way towards the mech but...

Pachussssss!

I saw one of its missiles right in front of me...

I jump backward down the wall as the missile hit the wall of the building where I was and I swiftly landed on the ground behind the fallen robot that its feet were cut by me...

I looked in front again and saw a couple of droids coming here from other places again...

"..." (Liana)

My ears flicker...

I raised the lightsaber in my right hand and throw it...

Towards the robot that was getting up behind me...

It pierced its head and the robot falls again and stops moving...

My ears flicked again and I throw the other lightsaber that I have in my left hand vertically toward the enemy in front of me...

The lightsaber that I throw cut down 3 droids before curving to the right and hit the missile pod of the mech...

The mech's head looked up toward its missile pod and...

BOOOM!

The missile pod exploded right in its face...

And the mech stagger to the right...

I jumped back to where the giant robot that was on the ground behind me while also doing a backflip in the air one time before I landed on its head and take out the lightsaber that was stuck on its head...

And then I raised the lightsaber in my hand like I was about to throw a knife...

I narrow my eyes and then I throw the lightsaber in my hand hard high in the air...

It spun around in the air a couple of times untill...

Spachusssssssss!

It hit the mech head dead center...

Buzz!buzz!

The mech started buzzing and...

BOOOOOOOM!

It exploded...

Everything near it got flung away by the shockwave of the explosion...

The short girl even got flung back and hit a random car on the street...

the two lightsabers also got flung back...

One of them flew towards my direction and one towards the building to my left...

I grabbed the one that flew towards me, while the other lightsaber hit a wall and bounced towards where I was and I also grabbed it with my hands before it fell to the ground...

I then put the lightsabers back to where it was and started walking towards where the short girl was at...

.

.

.

.

16