Chapter 88 Tower Crisis 3
272 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Somewhere in a large control room...

Beep!beep!beep!

"Squad 5 intercept the enemy at C6!" (???)

"Squad 10 needs assistance! Any available squad near there!?" (???)

"The enemy's are getting bigger and bigger! They can't hold on for much longer!" (???)

Various calls from many people were heard everywhere in the room...

Behind all of that was a short guy or a dwarf in a suit who was looking at all of them while also looking at the display screen right in front of him too...

He was looking at the situation in the city...

As that was happening suddenly a door was opened and someone was running towards the guy that was looking at the situation in front of him...

"Sir! The enemy is getting relentless! We won't be able to evacuate everyone at this rate!" (???)

"Tch... Status Report!" (???)

He clicks his tongue and looked at the one that was running towards him...

"6 groups are destroyed and 5 are in critical condition or even worse dead..." (???)

"Sigh*... Guess we're going to have to send the big guns..."

"You mean that sir?" (???)

"Yes... That Sargent" (???)

As he said that he pressed a red button somewhere beside him and a screen popped up...

And what was displayed on the screen is...

"After ten years of development... Hope it's worth it... Start project "COUNTER" " (???)

As he said that a loud sound was heard somewhere and he looked at the screen...

What was displayed on the screen was a row of mech with blue glowing eyes starting up...

"They are sending their technology to attack our city?... Then we just have to repay them with the technology that we got from them ourselves!" (???)

As that was happening somewhere in the city...

BOOOMMM!!!!

An explosion a cured in a street somewhere...

Smoke and debris were flying everywhere...

Liana came out from the explosion and slide a couple of meters away from it and...

"[Mana Shield]!" (Liana)

BANG!

Pacisssss!!!!

She raised her left feet and activate her shield that was attached to her left feet as one of the black robe figures slammed into her...

Another one came running on her right and was swinging a blade at her...

She quickly used her right hand to grab one of her lightsaber attached to her belt on the right and swing it she sliced the blade and also the figure in the chest area...

The black robe figure then falls to the ground and stops moving...

"Ugh... I still felt uncomfortable when I do that..." (Liana)

Liana has a cramped face when she killed someone...

Well, she usually kills monsters and robots...

But a person is another matter...

Her ears suddenly flicker and...

"[Jet]!" (Liana)

She jumped up high in the sky as a row of bullets flew past her...

And that accidentally hit and killed the black robe figure that was below her...

She then dropped down a couple of meters away from her position and quickly grabbed her charge gun from her shield with her left hand and raised it towards another black robe figure that was aiming at her with an assault rifle...

Her gun charged up and she pulled the trigger...

POOOWW!!!

The beam hit the gun...

Piercing the gun with the person in it...

What's left was that person missing a chunk of his arm and shoulder and it slowly falls to the ground...

"Hah...hah...hah..." (Liana)

Killing 3 or maybe 2 people still kinda makes Liana felt sick a little as she was sweating from her forehead...

As she was training with Elizabeth she usually only dealt with monsters and nothing about killing a human so she still has her weak point in this kind of predicament...

But she still tries to say calm and looked at the situation...

"My! My! Killing 3 of them~ now that was a great show~" (Claw)

She looked at Claw that was slowly moving towards her with his 4 long mechanical claws that were slowly moving like a spider towards her...

Two black robe figures then suddenly came out of nowhere from her left and right with their blade out and dash towards where Liana is...

Lina let go of the lightsaber in her right hand and put her hand on the ground and...

"[Shock Wave]!" (Liana)

Bazzz!ZAZAZAZAZA!

Electricity wrapped around Liana and it shocked the two that were about to hit Liana to death with Electricity...

And the two of them fall to the ground...

"Wow! You are very interesting!" (Claw)

Liana grabbed her lightsaber on the ground and raised it towards Claw in the distance...

As that was happening she found herself surrounded by 4 other black robe figures that she knows... 

"Well sadly those 5 are just dolls~" (Claw)

Claw laughed as he said that...

Liana narrow her eyes as all 4 of them started attacking her together...

Liana then mutters to herself...

"I got to hurry up and deal with this quickly..." (Liana)

As Liana was busy dealing with them at the tower...

Bren and Lisa were having a stand-off with Vas that has Cyan in his hand...

"Come on you two are not going to do anything?" (Vas)

Vas looked at them with a grin on his face...

"Yeah... Said the guy that has a hostage in his hand..." (Bren)

"Aw~ don't say that it makes me looked so...BAD!" (Vas)

As Vas said that he raised his monster-like hand and fired a beam of light at them...

Bren and Lisa quickly evade them as the beam flew past them and flew out of the tower towards a hill somewhere in the distance...

They looked back and saw smoke on the hill...

"It's going to be a very big problem if that beam hit us..." (Bren)

"I can see that Bren..." (Lisa)

The two of them try to figure out a plan to save Cyan from Vas while also be wary of his next move...

Mitra on the other hand is with Vargo...

Vargo was looking around for something...

And Mitra was helpless...

She doesn't know what to do in this situation...

That was until Vargo suddenly tapped her shoulder...

"!?" (Mitra)

Mitra flinches and quickly looked at Vargo...

And Vargo raised his hand somewhere...

She then looked there and...

"Hm?" (Mitra)

She tilted her head and looked at Vargo again...

Cargo sighed and started telling a plan at Mitra...

As he relayed his plan...

Mitra's eyes went wide and having mixed feelings about his plan...

Vargo just looked at Mitra and she flinches from his scary gaze and nodded repeatedly...

She then slowly walked towards where she should be and started doing the things she was told to do and Vargo got up and walked towards where Vas is...

"I hoped this works..." (Vargo)

What's in front of him was not his son anymore...

She relay that in his heart...

"When did it go wrong I wonder..." (Vargo)

Before that he slowly put the case he hand in his hand on the ground...

And then he continues walking towards where Vas is...

"Hey! Vas!" (Vargo)

"Oh? What is it now father?" (Vas)

Vargo takes a deep breath and then looked at Vas...

.

.

.

.

9