Chapter 91 Liana VS Demon
293 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Somewhere in the street...

BANG!BANG!BANG!

Paching!...

I shoot my gun and a giant mech falls to the ground...

"Sigh..." (Liana)

I looked in front...

"Hahaha nice nice!" (Claw)

To see Claw clamping his hands...

"It's amazing! Oh how very amazing~ you are so strong!" (Claw)

"..." (Liana)

I raised my charge gun at him and pulled the trigger...

BANG!BANG!BANG!

WUSSSHHHH!!!

BAN!PANG!PAANNN!!!

But a random robot stood in its way and block the shots with its own body and then it fell to the ground...

"Tch" (Liana)

"Wahahahaha!!! Oh how that went well for you~" (Claw)

"..." (Liana)

My ears flicker and I raise my right hand to the side and blocked the kick from Portal who teleported beside me...

My ears flickers again I quickly grab his leg before he teleported and pulled it and I punched his face with my left hand and cracked his mask before throwing him towards where Claw is he rolled on the ground two times but he quickly teleported away and land beside him...

I can see some blood dripping from his crack mask...

As that was happening I saw a big shadow covering me from behind and quickly jump and roll forward as a giant hand slammed to the ground where I was at...

My hands started crackling with electricity and I raised it at Heavy...

"[Shock Wave]!" (Liana)

Electrical current shootout from my hand and hit Heavy...

It staggers him but he still able to run at me and swing his arms at me...

I evade it to the side and the arm hit the ground beside me...

I then put my hands on his big hand that was stuck on the ground and used it as a stepping place and raised my left knee right at his face...

SMACK!CRACK!

As my knee hit his face it cracks the mask a bit I grabbed the back of his head with both my hands and put my left foot on his collar bone as a stepping place and I swing my right foot from below to his chin...

SMACK!!!.....

Step...BAANNNGGG.....

As my right feet hit his chin his head flung to the back from the kick and I did a spin mid-air and landed in front of him...

His body bent backward and he started staggering before falling to the ground with a loud sound...

"Fuf*...." (Liana)

As I was about to turn around my ears flickers and I moved to the side...

SWING!!!

A giant arm or claw-like hands? swing right past me almost hitting my cheek...

I don't want to get hit by that...

I looked at the one who swings that hand and saw the black robe with two horns in its head I think its name is Demon?...

"Tch" (Demon)

That voice is quite high pitch...

A girl?...

As I was thinking she quickly swings her other claw right at me and I quickly duck down and jumped a couple of feet away from her...

We then have a standoff...

"..." (Liana)

"..." (Demon?)

I slowly moved my hand to the lightsaber that hanging on my belt...

While she raised her left claw at me?...

PLING!PLING!PLING!PLING!PLING!...

"!?" (Liana)

Her left claw or...

edge of her claw fingers started lighting up...

I quickly move away and...

PIUUU!PIUUU!PIUUU!PIUUU!PIUUU!

Five lasers shoot out from all of the claw fingers right at me as I moved away from there...

She then started moving her fingers randomly and the lasers started moving around the place...

She then raised her other hand and started shooting lasers from her fingers too...

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

The lasers flew all around the place destroying buildings and other places...

I take cover somewhere as she kept shooting her lasers from her fingers...

After a while, the firing stopped, and I lead out a breath of sigh...

My ears flickers and I looked to the right to see...

"..." (Liana)

A floating claw with a cable attached to the back right in my sight...

KACHING!

All of its fingers started lighting up...

"Bull-" (Liana)

PIUUUUUUUU!!!

BOOOMMMMMMMM!!

Dust flew everywhere as I manage to evade the lasers and got out from there...

I rolled a couple of times on the ground and looked to the front and see her some feet away...

The floating claw with a cable was pulled back and quickly retracted itself to her right arm...

And she started raising her right arm at me again...

The claw then shoot out from her hand and started flying beside her...

"What the F&$# is she a Z€ong From Gun&@#!?" (Liana)

PIUUU!PIUUU!PIUUU!PIUUU!PIUUU!

I evade the lasers by zigzagging my way towards her slowly...

"I swear she is the most dangerous of all of them..." (Liana)

Looking around while avoiding the lasers...

The lasers aren't that strong to cut through concrete but it's slowly melting the concrete though...

I'm now a couple of meters away from her...

And the lasers are still shooting everywhere...

By the way...

I didn't see the other black robes where did they go?...

"HEY~ We're done here! Time to fall back~" (Claw)

I heard a voice behind her...

I looked there and saw all of the black robes gathered there some of them start throwing something on the floor and smoke started flowing...

Smoke grenades?...

One by one they started retreating through the smoke...

Demon while still shooting her lasers at me started falling back into the smoke...

"Oh no, you don't!" (Liana)

Clachik!

I grabbed my charge gun and aimed it at Demon and pulled the trigger...

POOOOWWW!!!

I shoot at her...

She notices it turned her head and moved to the right to avoid the shoot...

The shot scrape her mask when she turned her head...

But that scrape cracked the mask and the mask broke revealing her right eyes...

I suddenly stop as she looked at me...

"..." (Demon)

I wonder why...

I felt something when I see her eye...

As I stop on track Demon retracted her claws and started retreating to the smoke and disappeared...

Leaving me in an empty broken street...

"..." (Liana)

My eyes are still looking at where she disappeared...

I shake my head as I have other things to do...

"Right... Cyan shoul-" (Liana)

As I was about to think about Cyan a bright light flashes in the distance...

"!?" (Liana)

It's coming from where Cyan should be...

"Fuf! Finally did it!" (Elizabeth)

Eli suddenly appeared on my hub...

"Um... Eli... What's going on there?" (Liana)

Eli looked at me whit a smile...

"You will see~ Cyan should be able to beat him now" (Elizabeth)

I looked in the distance where the light was...

What's going on over there...

.

.

.

.

7