Chapter 92 Cyan Tears
269 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

A couple of minutes earlier...

Inside the tower...

Crack!Crack!Crack!*

Vas transformed into a giant monster right in front of Vargo, Bren, Lisa, Mitra, and Cyan...

"ROOOAAAAARRRRR!!!" (Vas)

Vas raised its big arm high up and then swing it down...

"""!?""" (Bren, Lisa, Vargo)

Bren quickly carry Lisa in a process carry and moved out of the way Vargo also moved out of the way...

BOOOOMMMM!!!

The force of the slam breaks the floor of the tower...

"!!" (Mitra)

Mitra while holding cyan moved away from there as the floor there started breaking down and falling apart too...

The tower was shaking because of the slam and...

Crack!CRACK!BREAK!!!!

The floor around Vas started cracking and then it breaks apart...

"HM!?" (Vas)

Vas falls from the hole he made himself...

He started roaring as he falls from the hole...

Crack!crack!crack!

The tower started breaking apart left and right...

"Not good..." (Bren)

The tower started to get pretty unstable right now...

It might fall in a matter of minutes or seconds...

As all of them were about to fell in despair suddenly we hear something...

Rata!rata!rata!rata!

They all heard noises somewhere near the edge of a broken window...

They looked at where the noise is and...

RATA!RATA!RATA!RATA!

What came out from below is a giant helicopter that looked like a cargo copter that has two giant propellers on its left and right wings...

The door on the side opened up and we all saw some soldiers over there signaling them to go in...

The soldier started screaming...

"GET IN NOW!"

The first to react is Bren...

Bren carrying Lisa ran as fast as he could and jumped into the helicopter...

Mitra then started running while carrying Cyan in her hand in her view she saw Vargo running to where a briefcase is laying on the ground Mitra already jumped into the helicopter when Vargo got the briefcase in his left hand and he started running towards the helicopter while having the briefcase in his hand...

As he was closed to the helicopter...

CRACK!

The floor in front of him started cracking...

Cargo bit his lips and he jumped as the floor break beneath him...

Gathang!

"WOAH!?" (Vargo)

Vargo's right hand manages to grab the edge of the opening door of the helicopter and he was helped up by the soldier near the door...

He got up and got into the helicopter with the rest and the soldier closed the door...

All of them then manage to let out a breath when the door closed...

One of the soldiers looked at them...

"It's alright now! We will get you all to safety... Reinforcement is coming here in a matter of minutes" (Soldier)

Bren, Lisa, and Vargo nodded when the soldier said that...

Bren lay Lisa down from his hand, Vargo was scratching the back of his head with his right arm while still carrying the briefcase in his other hand, and Mitra sigh deeply while still holding Cyan...

Mitra looked at Cyan and she seems to be laying down and curled up in her hand with her eyes closed...

All of them manage to get out from that hell of a place at least...

The helicopter started hovering around the tower that was starting to collapse...

All of them looked at the window from the helicopter to see the tower started turning a bit but it stop on track...

Bren raised one of his eyebrows up...

"Huh... Seems like it's not falling down... Hm?" (Bren)

As Bren was looking at the tower he saw something below the tower...

"!?" (Bren)

What he saw was something big flying fast towards the helicopter they were in...

Bren looked at everyone there and yelled

"Brace For IMPACT!!!" (Bren)

BAAANNGGG!!

"Kiaaa!?" (Lisa)

"Uwa!?" (Vargo)

"!?" (Mitra)

The helicopter stagger as something impacts it on the left side...

A large bent mas formed on the side...

The soldiers there raised their guns at where the dent is...

Suddenly...

CRAAANGGG!BANNNGGG!

STAB!BANG!!

""""!?"""" (Everyone)

A long metal tail suddenly slices its way in from where the dent is and stabs one of the soldiers in the chest...

The tail then dragged the soldier and slammed it into the wall where the tail came from and the soldier falls on the floor...

It happened so fast the other soldier was about to shoot his gun when suddenly the tail came back by slicing its way from below the other soldier's feet and wrapped the soldier's feet...

The tail then started moving left and right and smacking the soldier left and right then trows the soldier to the back of the helicopter...

As the soldier was thrown to the back the wall beside him started heating up and then a laser shoots out from the wall the soldier scream before he was sliced in haft mid-air...

The laser also pierced the other side of the wall and hit something that made a small explosion on the back of the helicopter...

Everyone started covering their eyes from the explosion and then...

The helicopter started ringing warning sounds...

Mitra looked around and see the wall on her left started heating up...

Mitra while carrying Cyan duck in place as a laser burst from the wall burning the tip of her hair as she ducks down...

Everyone heard something explode outside...

And the helicopter started swinging left and right...

"Propeller number two is Damage!" (Pilot)

The laser seemed to have hit the right propeller of the helicopter and the helicopter started losing control...

Suddenly...

CRAAACAAAHHHNNGGG!!!

A horn stabs its way on the dented wall and the wall ripped apart in an instant leaving a giant hole on the left side of the helicopter...

Vas appeared from the hole with giant wings flapping behind his back...

"GGAAAAAAA IIIIIMMMMM BBBAAAACCCCKKK!!!" (Vas?)

He was screaming with a demonic voice...

Bren looked around and saw a gun on his feet...

He grabbed the gun and started shooting at Vas...

Tatatatatatata!

Pling!plang!pang!pannn!

But Vas's armor was too strong for the bullet to penetrate it...

"ROAAARRR!!!" (Vas)

Vas roared and slammed his horn to the front where Bren is...

"!?" (Bren)

Bren moved to the side to avoid it but one of the spikes in Vas horn impaled itself to Bren's Left-arm...

One of Vas's eyes started lighting up as that happens and...

PIUSSS!!

A laser was shoot out from its eyes and cut Bren's left arm in haft...

"Bren!!" (Lisa)

Bren falls to the floor drops the gun in his other hand and covers his left hand that just got cut...

As that happens the helicopter started tilting to the left...

It may be because Vas was dangling on the left side of the helicopter...

"Uwa!?" (Mitra)

The others started grabbing onto something so they won't fall down...

Mitra didn't manage to grab something and falls to the hole where Vas is...

She hit Vas's top head but manage to grabbed hold on to something on Vas's back while still holding Cyan in her hand she looked below her and quickly looked the other way...

Vas stop dangling onto the helicopter and started flying again...

The helicopter falls to the ground below and crashes on a street somewhere...

Vas while flying saw Mitra on his back and then he started shaking left and right...

"GEEETTT OOOFFFF MEEEE!!!" (Vas)

"Awawawawa!?" (Mitra)

Mitra doing her best to keep a hold on to Vas back with all her might so that she won't fall...

Vas then started climbing higher to the sky...

He stop when it was around one thousand feet in the sky

His sharp tail started moving to the back where Mitra is...

Mitra saw this and she quickly turned her body to the side as the tail strikes at that spot the tail then retracted again and started striking Mitra again but now on her head...

Mitra turned her head to the side and manage to evade it with a scratch on her left cheek...

Blood started dripping down from her cheek...

Mitra's face went pale because of that and she stops thinking for a couple of seconds...

And in that couple of seconds, Vas started shaking his body again to get Mitra off of him...

Mitra stagger and accidentally let go of Cyan from her hand...

"Ah..." (Mitra)

Mitra without questioning let go of her hand and started free falling...

She stretches her hand to where Cyan is while yelling her name...

"CYAN!" (Mitra)

Cyan slowly opened her eyes...

She saw Mitra stretching her hand at her from a distance...

She then saw something behind her...

Vas was behind her with his mouth wide open...

Cyan opened her eyes wide and her pupils got smaller and smaller...

The scene felt so familiar to her...

Where...

Buzz*

Tears started coming out of her eyes...

Cyan stretches one of her hands at Mitra...

Buzz*buzz!*

The screen overlap with a screen she saw somewhere in the past...

[Cyan...buzz!*buzz!*... Don't worry...buzz!*buzz!!!*... And....buzz!*buzzz!*] (???)

"Ah..." (Cyan)

[Stay strong....okay?] (???)

A familiar voice rang to Cyan's head...

"Ma..." (Cyan)

Then everything went black...

And suddenly a crack came and a flash of light flashes...

[It's time for you to awaken Cyan] (Elizabeth)

.

.

.

.

5