(Prologue) A Big Event in the Desert?
160 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Somewhere in the desert...

Multiple flying ships or airships are making their way through the desert from the sky...

There are 20 airships in the air...

All of them are orange-colored except one...

That one was colored with gold...

"Grrr... How long will it take for us to get to that place!?" (???)

Inside the golden airships on the bridge, a fat guy was sitting on a golden seat in the middle of the bridge, holding a glass filled with wine in hand, and was shooting at someone...

"It will take about one more hour sir" (???)

One of the people...

A guy wearing a suit answered him and...

Gapaching!....

Drip!drip!drip!...

He trow the glass of wine toward the one that was answering...

The glass hit the guy's head...

The wine was dripping from his head and he just lowered his head without saying anything...

The fat guy was annoyed...

"Tch!* stupid!" (???)

The fat guy looks at the view from the bridge...

"I heard about a treasure hidden somewhere on the abandoned ruins in that place, I heard they that it has a lot of those rare colored crystals that cost a lot! I want it! And I want it NOW!!! So... If you don't want to die by getting shot at... Go FASTER!!!" (???)

"Y-yes master!" (???)

Everyone on the bridge started their work...

The engine of the airship started going brighter...

And then the airship started dashing through the desert at max speed...

The other airship started following the ship...

As that was happening...

Somewhere in the town, they are going...

On a tavern...

A lot of people are sitting and talking while drinking beer...

"Hey, have you heard?" (???)

One of the costumes was talking...

"A rich guy is coming here with an army! The guards are having trouble on what to do!" (???)

"Yeah! I heard that they are here for the ruins... Man... There's still a lot that wants that treasure huh?" (???)

"Yup! Yup!... Many died trying to get that treasure... Once you go there... They won't be seen anymore!" (???)

"But... If he is bringing in an army... Maybe he can do it?" (???)

"Maybe? They also posted a request at the mercenary guild with a ridiculous price!" (???)

"Man... Should I join as well? Even if I don't like that guy... The reward is something else!" (???)

As many started talking about that...

A robed person was sitting calmly listening to everyone while smoking...

A waitress walked towards the robed person and put a cup of beer on the table in front of him...

"Do you need anything else, sir?" (???)

"Nothing else thank you" (???)

With a deep voice, he said that to the waitress...

The waitress nodded and then started serving the other customers...

The robed figure grabbed the cigarette from his mouth with his hand...

Then he started letting the smoke out from his mouth...

"He is moving fast... I hope that little one can do something about it..." (???)

He then started drinking the beer and finish his cigarette that he hand in his hand while listening to the others that were talking a lot around the place...

But after a while, he got up and put the money on the table after calling the waitress then he left...

Wusshhh.....

The wind started picking up as he got out of the tavern...

He felt like something is blocking the sun...

He looked up and saw many airships are in the sky...

"Tch*" (???)

He grabbed a cigarette and a lighter from a pocket somewhere and started smoking as he watch as many of the airships started landing all around the city...

"Man... Isn't he rushing too much?" (???)

He led out smoke as he watch the many airships docking on every docking bay in the town...

He then lowered his head while holding the cigarette...

"Well... We both need the same thing anyway" (???)

His eyes started glowing as he quickly walked away from there towards a crowd and disappeared from view...

And...

In another place far from there in the middle of the desert...

Wusssshhhhhhhh.....

A lone black aircraft was flying in the sky...

Its shape looks like a W and it was flying at a decent speed through the desert...

Inside the plane...

In the hanger of the plane...

There was a wolfkin girl with black hair was laying down on a seat on the side of the hanger with one of her arms on her head covering both her eyes and a light blue-haired girl was sitting beside her...

It was Liana and Cyan...

Cyan was sitting beside the laying Lia while stretching her hands up in the air...

And Lia is just laying there with a couple of sweats on her face...

"It's hot..." (Lia)

Liana complain...

Then suddenly a voice echoed throughout the hanger of the plane, it was Eli that was in the cockpit that answered Lia's complaint...

[I know it's hot Lia... But that is also your fault for not setting up a cooling system in the plane?] (Elizabeth)

Lia then started moving her hands away from her face and started getting up...

"Well, we never visited a desert before so I forgot that we don't have a cooling system on the plane!" (Liana)

Lia sighted...

As Cyan saw Lia sighted she started saying something to Lia...

"U-um... I can use my ice to cool the room down... If you want?" (Cyan)

As Cyan said that... 

The ears on top of Lia's head started flinching and she quickly hugs Cyan suddenly...

Cyan was flustered as Lia suddenly hug her...

And with a lazy voice, Lia started talking...

"No need~ your body is already cold Cyan~ ah~~~ it felt nice~" (Liana)

Cyan doesn't know what to do as Lia kept hugging her with a blissful face...

And Eli in the cockpit sighted seeing what is happening in the hanger...

"Sigh*... Well as long as she is happy I guess?" (Elizabeth)

Eli just kept watching these two girls on a screen from the cockpit of the plane...

She then started opening a map somewhere...

As she was browsing the map saw a town that was near their destination so she was hoping to stop by there to maybe look around...

But as she looked at the town's name she narrowed her eyes and raised her lips...

A small smile appeared on her lips as she look at it...

"Deza town huh... Nostalgic, It will take maybe about a couple of hours to get there... I quite excited... Fufufu~" (Elizabeth)

Eli started driving the plane towards the town that she mark on the map...

She was looking forward to going to that town with everyone...

Sadly...

They didn't know that that town was now filled with airships in the air and many problems are occurring all around the town as they make their way through the desert by plane...

.

.

.

.

3