Chapter 111 Ships In The Sky and Deza Town
158 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Ratak!Ratak!Ratak!...

Looking through the window of the plane from the hanger, I can only see sand in the window...

A sandstorm is brewing outside the window...

And small debris is hitting the window and making some rattling sounds every time it hit...

"..." (Liana)

I turned away from the window and got up from the seat of the plane...

Cyan was still looking at the sandstorm outside the window beside where I was and Eli was still controlling the plane in the cockpit...

I started walking toward the door leading to the cockpit and opened it...

As the door opened I can see Eli sitting on the pilot seat looking at a map that was displayed on a screen beside her...

I slowly walked toward her and opened my mouth...

"Are we there yet Eli?" (Liana)

Eli still looking on the map opened her mouth to answer my question...

"Well... Kinda? It's hard to see because of the storm outside but... The town should be right in front now..." (Elizabeth)

Eli turned her head towards the view right in front of her...

Visibility is very low...

It's hard to see because of the sandstorm...

As both of us kept looking at the view in front of the cockpit I can see something in front...

"What's that?" (Liana)

I narrowed my eyes to try to make out what it is...

Eli also narrowed her eyes...

"... I don't know..." (Elizabeth)

As the plane got closer we started to see something metal?...

Both of us suddenly saw something big right in front of us from the storm...

""Ah"" (Liana & Elizabeth)

It's a giant ship...

Right in front of us...

And we are going straight at it!!!...

Eli without any question quickly pulled the plane up high!...

"Uwa!?" (Liana)

I quickly grabbed hold onto something as the plane started shaking from the sudden lift that Eli did...

"Kya!?" (Cyan)

I can hear Cyan's scream from the Hanger...

Maybe because of the sudden shift...

Anyway...

The plane managed to evade the ship by going above it...

We nearly hit that ship...

Eli pulled one of her arms up and wipe the sweat on her forehead as that suddenly happened...

"That was closed...!?" (Elizabeth)

As Eli said that we both saw another ship right in front of us!!!...

Eli quickly pulled the plane again!...

But now going down...

I quickly hold onto something again as the plane manage to avoid hitting that ship as the ship went past us from above...

""Fuf...."" (Liana & Elizabeth)

Both of us lead out a breath as we manage to avoid that...

"Owee..." (Cyan)

I heard Cyan's voice from the hanger...

"Cyan! Are you okay?" (Liana)

I shouted at her from the cockpit...

"I-im okay!... I just fall to the ground that's all..." (Cyan)

I breathe a sigh of relief as Cyan said that...

As that was happening the storm outside seems to finally fade away...

We both looked towards the front again as we finally started seeing the view outside and saw...

"Oh For The Love Of-" (Elizabeth)

Many...

Many airships in every direction in the sky right in front of us moving left and right...

Eli quickly maneuvers the plane all around the place again while trying to evade all of the airships in the air...

I quickly hold onto anything near me and I can hear Cyan's screaming again from the hanger and Eli was sweating while maneuvering the plane through the many airships right in front of us before managing to get to a landing spot somewhere in the town below and landed there...

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Pachusss....

As the plane landed on the landing pad the hanger door started going down and Lia came out from there while panting...

"Ha....ha...ha... I never would have thought that I get to experience a rollercoaster on a plane in my life..." (Liana)

She then sat on the ground for a moment...

After experiencing that in the sky she just wants to lay on the ground for a moment...

But...

After a couple of seconds, she got up and looked inside the hanger of her plane that she just come out from...

There she saw Cyan laying on the seat that was on the side of the hanger while laying down...

Her eyes are swirling...

Eli was sitting beside her with her head laid back on the wall behind her while putting her hand and blocking both her eyes with it...

She just came out from the cock pit and just sat beside Cyan and stop to take a rest...

Well, no figure trying to pilot a plane while trying to evade all of the giant flying ships in the sky that kept moving in every direction with no rest...

Lia then looked at the sky above...

There are so many airships in the sky...

Some are landing all around the city...

She questions herself why there are so many airships here in this town...

She raised her hand up and quickly slap her cheeks with both her hands and then shakes her head...

She then started looking around the place and saw two guys near her looking at the airship in the sky as well...

She started walking there and ask the two guys a question...

"Um... Can I ask why is there a lot of airships in the sky?" (Liana)

Both of them looked at Lia and looked at each other and then one of them looked at her and opened his mouth...

"What I know is... That a rich man is coming to this town with an army of airships" (???)

The other one then started talking as well...

"If I remember... He is trying to search for something in the ruins? He is giving a fortune to the mercenaries to help him" (???)

"Hm..." (Liana)

Lia put one of her hands on her mouth as they both started talking about the rich man...

Lia listens to them slowly while they both are talking...

"Okay, thanks for the info" (Liana)

After saying her thanks she then started walking towards her plane again and saw Eli looking at her from there...

Lia then started talking to Eli...

"Eli! I'll be going around the place to gather information! Do you want to come?" (Liana)

"Sorry, Lia... I don't think I can come with you because I need to take care of Cyan for a moment but you can call me if you need help" (Elizabeth)

Lia nodded as Eli said that and she started walking away from the plane and onto the street of the town...

She was amazed as she looked around the town...

"So... This is Deza town?" (Liana)

As she looked around the town she saw a lot of stands filled with stuff and many people wearing robes walking all around the place...

Maybe because of the sandstorm that just happened...

The building here is made out of dried sand and the shape of the building is different in some places...

From square to a haft circle to other shapes...

She felt like this place is kinda similar to...

"This place kinda looks similar to Tatooi#^ from St@!wa#$ just... That it only has one sun and not two suns..." (Liana)

She kept looking around the place...

And she saw many different stands and many different sizes of people wearing many different clothes...

She also saw some droids or robots the size of people or smaller moving around the place...

As Lia kept looking around her ears flickers suddenly...

she heard something in an alleyway beside her and looked there...

What she saw there was a short square-looking robot getting picked on by two robe people...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

I looked at what is going on in that alleyway...

"No! Give that back!" (short robot)

"Hahaha! This is mine now!" (???)

"What ya guna doo about it huh!" (???)

A robot was shouting in a mechanical voice at the two robe people...

One of the robe people grabbed something from the robot while the other one started kicking the robot to the ground and not stopping...

I narrowed my eyes as they did that...

They are robbing that robot...

Even know robots are not living beings for many people I have watched or read a lot of sci-fi stuff about living machines or AI with feelings and I learned many things about robots to at least not think of them just as tools... 

Even know I beat some droids in the past few days ago out of self-defense...

Also...

I felt annoyed seeing someone or anything getting robbed when I see one...

I sighted...

Well, I can't just leave this be...

I started walking towards where they were in the alleyway to help that short robot or droid...

And at that time I haven't noticed myself yet but...

Usually, this kind of setting will lead to some big event in many stories...

.

.

.

.

2