Chapter 112 C.L.A.R.P aka Clap!
151 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

"Hey, What are you doing to that robot!" (Liana)

The two robe people and the robot looked at me as I said that...

One of the robe people started walking towards me...

As I looked at them...

I can see what they are wearing inside their robe from here...

They are wearing white-looking armor with blue strips at some parts of their armor and both of them have swords attached to their belt...

Are they knights? I can also see a sword and shield logo attached to the chest piece...

It's quite rare to see knight-type armor in a sci-fi world like this...

The one that was walking towards me stopped right in front of me...

He is taller than me about 5cm?...

He looked down at my face with a grin...

"Ha? Well, ain't ya a Demi-human? Why is trash like you here in this forsaken town?" (???)

(+ '-')

Well...

Ain't he a rude one?...

As I kept looking at the one in front of me...

I'm already feeling like beating him up right here right now...

I was about to grab the lightsaber that I have on my belt but then he started talking again...

"We! Lord Deuslen Vonhain subordinates shall purge you in the name of the empire!" (???)

"Ha?" (Liana)

That was a questionable name but...

The empire huh?...

Maybe I can get information about these guys here...

"Hey hey hey? Ain't she quite pretty though? Hey! Instead of killing her... Why don't we have some fun first with her?" (???)

"Oh! That's a good idea! It's been so long since we did that... The last time it was so fun hearing her cry hahaha!" (???)

Okay! I'll take it back...

I'm going to murder them!...

The one in front of me then raised his hand and touched my shoulder...

With a grinning smile on his face, he looked at me and started raising his other hand towards my breasts...

"..." (Liana)

"Ha?" (???)

I grabbed his hand that was about to touch my breasts and I looked at him with cold eyes and opened my mouth...

"[Discharge]" (Liana)

"!?" (???)

Bazuzuzuzuzuzuzuzu!!!

"AAAAAA!!?" (???)

I shock his body filled with electricity because of that annoying grin on his face and what he was about to do to me...

Seriously this type of guy...

Need to die...

I let go of his hand and...

He fell to the ground while also sizzling from the electricity that I send to him...

The other one was shocked and took out a sword from his belt as that happened...

The sword looks high-tech when I looked at it...

He pressed a button somewhere on the sword and the edge of the sword started glowing orange...

Is that...

A heat sword!?...

Now that's something I like~...

It may not be as powerful as a lightsaber but still...

"You bitch! DIE!" (???)

He swung the heat sword towards me...

I grabbed the lightsaber in my belt, turned it on, and swung it at the heat sword that was coming right at me...

Wussshh!Woong!PATCHING!!!

The two swords collided and bounced off of each other...

Huh... 

Quite durable...

But I can see some molten metal flying out from the heat sword into the ground below where the heat sword was hit by my lightsaber...

He was shocked when that happened and move back a couple of feet away...

"A-A-A glowing sword of light!? W-Who are you!!!" (???)

A glowing sword of light? You mean my lightsaber?...

Well got to think about that later...

Got to deal with him first before anything happened...

He started running toward me and swings his heat sword at me from the side and I quickly counter it with my lightsaber...

PATCHING!!!

Pachus!pachus!pachussssss...

I can see some sparks from the heat sword as it collided with my lightsaber...

Holding my lightsaber with my left hand I quickly moved my right hand and strike him on his chin with the elbow of my right hand...

Then I raised my right foot and kicked his crotch...

Yeah...

"Oguf!" (???)

He let go of the heat sword in his hand as that happened I then moved my right hand behind his neck and lock his head between my armpit and kicked his legs with my feet and let myself fall to the ground behind me while still having his headlock on my armpit...

As both of us fall to the ground while still having his head on my hand I forcefully smashed his head into the floor and his body raised high because of the momentum...

With that happening, I quickly used my legs and hit his belly very strongly, and then I let go of his head from my arms and let his body fly off into the air...

He did a spin one time in the air before falling and smacking hard on the ground behind me...

I slowly got up from the ground and brushed the dust on my clothes and started turning my right elbow around a couple of times after that happened...

"Man... That's a worked out" (Liana)

I looked at the guy behind me and saw him twitching on the ground...

I then looked at the robot in front of me...

"WOW! That was cool!" (???)

The robot started praising me and started circling me...

I can only scratch my cheeks as the robot did that...

I looked at the robot that kept circling me...

He has a square-like body with two thin arms like pincers attached to its left and right side and it also has a single giant glowing blue eye attached on the top center of its square body...

The robot also had two wheels sticking on each side below him for moving around...

His voice was kinda like a mix of a guy that was talking in front of an electric fan when it was on...

For some reason, this robot's voice kinda reminds me of that mascot robot that you see in Bord#rL@^ds...

Who was it again? Oh! Cla£Tr@%!...

"Oh! I haven't introduced myself, have I?" (???)

The robot then stop right in front of me and raised both of his thin arms at me...

"I am CLARP! Nice to meet you!" (Clarp)

"Clarp?" (Liana)

A weird name for short but...

"I am a Compact Link Artificial Robot Supporter! Nice to meet you!" (Clarp)

The robot said that while bowing towards me...

I got to say...

My head is swearing to know what that means...

"My... Name is Liana nice to meet you Clarp?" (Liana)

"Yes! Thank you for helping me! If you are having a problem with my name you can just call me Clap! My friend always calls me that because it's easier to say!" (Clarp)

Reasonable enough...

Clap is better to pronounce than Clarp...

Clarp or Clap? then moved towards the guy behind me and started searching for something from his body...

He grabbed something and hold it in his hands...

It's some kind of small box...

Then suddenly Clap opened up his belly? And put the cube inside and closed it again...

Oh...

So his front can be opened and can be used to store items?...

That's quite usefull...

"Anyway..." (Liana)

I looked at both of the men that were laying on the ground...

"I should try tying them out" (Liana)

But I don't have a rope or anything...

But suddenly I saw Clap handing me a rope...

Would you look at that...

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Click!wushhh...

"Fuuu....." (???)

Somewhere in a room, someone with a mechanical head, wearing a captain's coat was sitting down on a chair while crossing his leg...

He was smoking a cigarette calmly there without saying anything...

A droid wearing black glasses on its head was beside him not moving at all as well...

And a tall robot was moving stuff left and right around the place they were at...

The guy that was smoking raised his hands and looked at the watch on his wrists...

He then looked at the droid beside him and with a deep voice started talking...

"Hey, where did that little one go?" (???)

The droid turned its head towards him...

And started talking with a mechanical deep voice...

"He said that he was going out to grabbed something" (???)

"Without telling us again? God..." (???)

CRASH!?Patang!Patang!Patang!...

As he said that a loud crashing sound happened somewhere near them...

The two of them looked there and saw the tall robot with a broken crate full of stuff on the floor...

The tall robot was scratching his head as that happened and started picking up the stuff...

Only to break it...

The two of them looked at each other and sighted...

The droid started walking to help the big guy out while he just looked at them from the seat he was sitting...

He grabbed the cigarette with his hands a looked up toward the ceiling...

"Sigh*... Goddammit I'm going to smack that little bot of mine once he got back" (???)

They can only wait there till their little robot arrived...

Little did they know that something happened to that little robot out in town and was saved by Lia as they were waiting for him to come...

.

.

.

.

1