Chapter 113 Playing Tag With Knights
121 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Russell!russell!...

"Sigh*..." (Liana)

Slap!slap!slap!...

Still, in the alleyway with Clap, I tied up the one that messed with us last time with the rope Clap gave me I also started slapping both my arms to get some dust off after finishing tying them up...

"Now that that's settled I should get going now..." (Liana)

I turned around and was about to move but Clap ran past me and stop right in front of me and started waving his arms up in the air...

I tilted my head from his actions...

"Sorry about that but can I ask for your help right now? My friend is in deep trouble because of something that we can't Get, I Saw you fight them and deem that you are Very Strong! Can you Please Help Us!" (Clap)

As Clap said that I started scratching my cheeks with one of my hands...

I don't know what to do in this predicament I need to get going now...

"All of the mercenaries that I find everywhere were all gathered by that Rotten No Good Noble they kept spouting Every Time! We need all the help we can get, but nobody came to us! They just kept sticking their aim for the money that That Noble Gave To Them!" (Clap)

Well if it's a noble of course they have a lot of money in them...

And a lot of mercenaries are greedy for money...

Well...

I at least have a decent amount of money for me to be alright for more than five of six years and I'm not that greedy...

I looked at Clap that was still waving his arms and stopping me from moving away...

Should I agree? I might need to talk to Eli about this...

"HEY!" (???)

As I was thinking about what to do I heard someone shouting from somewhere...

Clap and I turned my head toward where the sound came and saw...

"Uwa" (Liana)

"Ah" (Clap)

A bunch of guys wearing robes and the same armor like the other two that I just tied up was looking at us from the end of the ally where the main road should be...

I can already tell what's going to happen next...

All of them saw the two guys that were tied up and all of them started grabbing their heat swords...

I quickly started to run in the other direction away deeper into the alleyway from them and Clap was also running and following me from behind...

"HEY STOP!" (???)

And it's now a chase scene through the ally way...

As both of us ran side by side I can see some obstacles like boxes and trash cans right in front of us and some stuff that might be useful...

I used that to my advantage to slow them down...

I started knocking down some boxes and kicking trash cans along the way...

I can see some of them getting hit by some and falls to the ground...

But some are still chasing us...

I started looking around the place as I kept running...

I saw a T section at the end of the road and I turned to the left...

Clap also kept following me and started taunting them...

"Hehe! Can't Catch Us! Your To Slow! Is This All You Got!" (Clap)

As Clap said that my ears flickers...

I quickly lowered my head as...

BANG!BANG!BANG!

A stray bullet almost hit me in the head...

One of them had a gun in their hand and started shooting at us with a pistol...

Well...

Seems like they have guns...

Some of the bullets flew past us...

Some hit the walls...

And some hit the ground...

Paciu!

"Whoa!" (Clap)

One of the bullets hit the ground very close to where Clap is...

It almost hit Clap's wheels there...

Both of us kept running and turning on every road we see in the ally way after a couple of random turns we suddenly got ourselves at a dead end...

"Crap!" (Liana)

"Uh, oh" (Clap)

I started looking around for something or somewhere to hide at least...

The guys who are chasing us will catch us to us in a matter of seconds...

I looked up and saw something that might be useful...

My mouth started raising into a smile...

I aimed my gun there and pulled the trigger...

BANG!BANG!

The sound of my gun echoed through the alleyway...

Step!Step!Step!Step!

I heard footsteps right behind us...

I turned around and saw the one that was chasing us...

Some are holding guns in their hands and some are holding their swords...

Well, we are now cornered...

I raised both my hand up and let go of the gun in my hand down to the ground...

I can see Clap also raising his hand like me beside me...

As we got cornered I can see one of them starts walking forward towards us while the other waited...

"Do you have any idea... Who you are messing with!" (???)

"Nope!" (Liana)

I answered his question with a hint of sarcasm...

I can see veins in his head as I said that...

"You vile... No matter! You are cornered now! This is your end" (???)

All of them started laughing at us but I just kept smiling...

Crack!crack!crack!...

"I see... I can see that! But... I think you should move back a bit if you want to not get hurt right now" (Liana)

"HAH!? Do you think we will do that!?" (???)

They started moving towards us little by little...

I sighted as they did that...

I then point one of my hands up and with a smile I opened my mouth...

"Well, I did warn you" (Liana)

Crack!CRACK!CRACHAK!!!

The robe people heard something above them and all of them looked up and saw...

A lot of wooden boxes, planks, barrels, and other stuff came falling right above where they were...

"Ahhh-" (???)

BACHUS!BANG!PACHANG!PANG!GATANG!

There is a large storage platform above them that was supported by two supporters...

What I did is just destroy the supporter supporting the platform above with a special bullet and let everything fall on them...

That should do the trick!...

A lot of them got hit by the things that were falling above and all of them got clamped to the ground by the stuff that was falling on them and the ground below them...

Cloud of dust also formed from that and the whole place was now covered with dust...

I take this chance to grab the gun I drop and put it on my inventory and grab Clap with my hands...

"UF!?" (Liana)

"Hey!" (Clap)

Heavy!!!...

But I can still manage!...

I gripped him with my left hand and manage to carry him with just my left arm even know he is quite heavy...

No offense there...

I raised my right arm high above towards the roof of the ally way and shoot the magic grappling tool that I have attached at the top palm of my right hand...

Pachuss!...

A long line was shot out and flew up high into the sky above it then falls and sticks into the roof of the building...

Paching!paccccciiinnggg!

I then let the grapple pull me up into the roof while still holding Clap on my left hand...

As the dust cleared we were already on the roof and got out of there quickly...

After a couple of runs, we manage to finally take a breather around somewhere where there is a lot of people and I sat down on a bench somewhere while Clap was also sitting beside me...

"Man... That was fun" (Liana)

"Yeah! I was sure we are going to die there!" (Clap)

I looked at Clap as he said that...

"But this is going to be a problem now for you" (Clap)

"Why?" (Liana)

Clap looked at me with his big glowing blue eye...

"Because you are now wanted in this Whole.... Town!" (Clap)

"........ Say what now?" (Liana)

.

.

.

.

2