Chapter 114 A Place To Hide and Clap’s Friends
216 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Step...step...step...

"Sigh*" (Liana)

Never thought that dealing with those guys would lead to this...

I turned back to see the town behind me as I followed Clap somewhere outside the town...

I was chased left and right everywhere there and don't know what to do...

Well...

That was until Clap told me to follow him somewhere out of town?...

He said that he had a base somewhere...

"Hm..." (Liana)

I put one of my hands on my chin and started thinking...

I should contact Eli now...

But as I was about to do that suddenly I see Eli's face coming out from the hub that I always have on my eye...

She looked at me with a worried face for some reason...

Did something happen? Or does she know I'm wanted in town now?...

[Lia are you there?] (Elizabeth)

"Yes, I'm here... What happened Eli You sounded quite worried?" (Liana)

[Well I am worried when I heard people that look like knights are searching for a black-haired beast girl wearing all black clothing all around the town...] (Elizabeth)

"Ah... Yeah... I got into some trouble because of them so..." (Liana)

[Sigh*... Well, you better explain it later once we meet up! I guess I got to move the plane out of town with Cyan to avoid being questioned by them] (Elizabeth)

"Yeah, sorry about that... I'll tell you where I was at after I find a safe place" (Liana)

[Well you better... Okay! Cyan let's go back to the plane now!] (Elizabeth)

Eli then disappears from the hub after that...

I sighed and looked at Clap that was moving in front of me towards somewhere...

I then looked around the place...

It's all sand through the horizon...

The sun is also hot...

Man, I'm thirsty...

Maybe I should use water magic to refresh myself?...

"Oi! We're almost there! Just a few kilometers left!" (Clap)

As I was thinking about doing that, Clap suddenly shouted at me while raising one of his hands somewhere in the distance...

I looked there and saw a small house beside a giant sand mountain over there...

Clap then started moving towards that house in the distance and I follow him from behind...

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Chacak!

"We're Here!" (Clap)

"Yeah..." (Liana)

Now in front of the house door Clap opened the door and move inside...

Lia followed behind him...

Lia looked around and saw that the room is dark and she can only see some junk all around the place...

Lia narrowed her eyes...

"This setting..." (Liana)

Clap went towards a pile of junk in the corner of the room...

Mainly filled with metal parts and stuff and started searching for something...

"Ah! Found It!" (Clap)

What Clap found was a button sticking out on a wall...

Clap then pressed the button and...

Claching!

Cracak!crachak!crachak!

The ground in the middle of the room opened...

Leads to a set of stairs leading down towards somewhere there's also a small platform beside the stairs on the left side the platform is around the size of Clap...

Lia can see the light in each wall glowing through the starts towards the bottom...

Clap then started moving towards the small platform and pressed a button and the platform started moving down...

"Oh..." (Liana)

"What's the hold-Up? Come On!" (Clap)

It seems like that was a lift only for Clap to use...

Lia can only just descend the stairs flowing Clap that was telling her to follow him...

Gachang!

After some time both of them manage to get to the end of the stairs below...

Lia looked around to see a door right in front of them...

Clap moved out from the platform and move towards the door...

"I'm Just Happy That You Would Help Us! Everyone Will Be Happy To See You!" (Clap)

Clap pressed a button beside the door and the door opened and he went in...

Lia stood in front of the opened door looking at Clap...

"..." (Liana)

Lia's ears kept twitching as Clap turned back and looked at Lia...

"What's Wrong? Come On In! The Others are Waiting!" (Clap)

Lia nodded at Clap's words and started walking in...

Slowly...

As Lia came in...

Gachak!

A gun barrel was aimed at her head to her right...

She turned her eyes there and...

"Clap, Who is this girl?" (???)

A deep mechanical voice echoed through the room...

Lia looked at the one who pointed the gun at her head and her eyes widen a little... 

She saw what was a droid that looked like a droid of the empire that she fought...

The difference is...

She tilted her head a little as she saw the droid...

The droid is wearing black glasses on its head...

Kinda questionable...

Also...

That droid can talk...

Not like the one she fought through her time fighting them...

"Oh Her? She Is the Mercenary I Brought To Help on out Quest!" (Clap)

The droid looked at Clap as he said that...

Lia started to think about how I can get out of this predicament until...

Trump!Trump!

She heard tho giant trump on her other side...

She slowly turned her head over her and saw a tall giant robot with giant arms looking down at her...

Its eyes are glowing yellow and it was looking at her from above...

Lia opened her mouth a little because looking at the glowing yellow eyes that were looking down at her from above plus the darkroom she was in made it looks a little frightening...

Gachak!

She heard something on her other side again and looked there to see the droid lowering his gun that was aiming at her head...

"Well if Clap said she is a guest then she is..." (???)

The droid then started walking away and I also saw the tall giant armed robot moving away...

The three of them then line up in front of me...

Clap is in the middle the tall robot is to his right side and the droid is to his left side...

"Sorry for the inconvenience! But, let me introduce Them! The droid to my left is B.D7! You can call him Seven! And the Giant One to my Right is H.A.R but you can call him Arm because of his big arms!" (Clap)

"Yes, My name is Liana... Nice to meet you all" (Liana)

 

Arm started clapping his arms as Lia said that while Seven just kept staring at me...

Lia also kept staring at Seven without moving her head...

Clap can only keep looking between Lia and Seven while Arms was standing behind Clap silently without making any sounds...

Lia started thinking that it was getting awkward from the silence and suddenly...

Clachak!...

One of Lia's ears started twitching and then...

[Oi! How long are all of ya going to just stand there?] (???)

A deep radio voice echoed through the room...

"Ah! Sorry, was caught up in the Moment!" (Clap)

[Clap you better get here Now! We got work to do!] (???)

"Y-Y-Yes!" (Clap)

Clap quickly moved towards another door in the room...

Opened it and quickly moved inside...

Lia, Arms, and Seven looked at Clap that suddenly left the three of them here...

Clachak!...

[Seven, I need you to bring the lady here if can and Arms... Get back here! I need you to move a lot of stuff!] (???)

Arms quickly ran towards the opened door while making a thumping sound as his feet touched the ground...

Seven also started moving but stop his track a couple of feet away from Lia and he turned his head towards her...

Gachak!

Lia heard something from behind her and she turned and looked at what happened and saw the door where she had just come from closed behind her...

"..." (Liana)

Lia then turned towards where Seven is and Seven just stood there waiting for her to follow...

Lia can only lower her elbows and sighed as she then slowly follow Seven towards the opened door where Clap and Arms just moved...

While following Seven from behind Lia started muttering...

"Man... Just what kind of event have I stumbled upon just because I helped a robot that was about to get mugged... Sigh*" (Liana)

She can only lead out a small sigh from her mouth and see what predicament she got herself into this time...

.

.

.

.

1