Chapter 117 Thrust and Secrets
108 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

"ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" (Clap)

"CLAP!!!" (Elizabeth)

Eli and Clap suddenly to each other and both of them started running to each other Eli hugged Clap and Clap also hug Eli with his little pincers as well...

Wait...

You both know each other!?...

"I never thought I get to see you again! I missed you!!!" (Elizabeth)

"Me Too! Oh How I Missed You As Well!!!~" (Clap)

Both of them started laughing at each other while we all are shocked at what just happened...

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Eli you know Clap???" (Liana)

Eli looked at me and nodded...

"Yes! We go on an adventure together once!" (Elizabeth)

" Yeah! What She Said!" (Clap)

Seven looked at them and spoke with his deep mechanical voice...

"This is the first time I heard this..." (Seven)

"Well, You Never Ask!" (Clap)

"..." (Seven)

"I'm Joking!" (Clap)

Seven just shake his head and started moving back to base leaving all of us here...

"Anyway... I'm happy to see you again Clap" (Elizabeth)

"Me Too! After What Happened To You That Is!" (Clap)

After that, we all started moving into the base...

Clap was moving in the front while I, Eli, and Cyan were walking side by side along the hallway...

I looked at Eli and opened my mouth...

"So... Mind explaining about your reunion and relationships with Clap?" (Liana)

Eli looked at me and scratched her cheek with her hand as I said that...

"Well, it's a long story... But the short story is that I and Clap once travel the world together with my other friends and he is a great helper back then... Without him, I can't tell what might happen to me and my friend where I was still adventuring..." (Liana)

I nodded at Eli as she said that...

"Well, We have Been Through Tuff Time Together! And Man You Don't KNOW How I Feel When Everyone Forg-" (Clap)

"Yeah stop right there Clap! No need for spoilers about that..." (Elizabeth)

I looked at Eli as she suddenly stop Clap from speaking...

It's questionable that Eli suddenly stops Clap from speaking further but...

When I see Eli she has a dark face...

My eyes widen a bit... 

I never saw Eli have that kind of face...

It might be something that Eli doesn't want to talk about...

"..." (Liana)

I won't lie...

But I do know that Eli also has something that she doesn't want to talk about sometimes...

Same as me...

Eli saw me looking at her and quickly shake her head and looked at Clap...

"Anyway... Clap how do you even get into this predicament? I heard from Lia that your... Boss? Is someone from the Empire... Is he trustable?" (Elizabeth)

"Yup! He Is! He was the one that Saves Me from certain Doom" (Clap)

Eli nodded as Clap said that...

"Well, If you say so..." (Elizabeth)

I looked at Eli as she said that...

"Are you sure Eli?" (Liana)

Eli looked at me and nodded...

"Yup!... Clap is good at judging someone, I thrust him... Bu I still need more information though~" (Elizabeth)

"Yeah! The You Can Follow Me! I'll Take You To Where Boss Is!" (Clap)

After that, all of us stop talking and just followed Clap to where Will should be at...

.

.

.

.

[Elizabeth POV]

"..." (Elizabeth)

As we all followed Clap I kept thinking about that time...

Clap and I...

"Sigh*..." (Elizabeth)

I can only sigh as I remember that many years before I was imprisoned and after I finally got out of that prison because of Lia...

I never actually do talk about my past because...

I looked at Clap that kept moving right in front of us...

I smiled when I think about it...

"I never thought that Clap still remembered me though... But... I guess that's a possibility because I am with Clap at that time at the end of our journey together" (Elizabeth)

Well...

It's all in the past anyway...

I can only move forwards instead of remembering the things both of us have experienced in the past...

As I shake my head Clap stop right in front of a door in front of us...

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Pachisss!....

As the door opened Clap quickly move into the room while Lia, Eli, and Cyan were following him from behind...

There they saw Will looking at a tablet while still sitting on his chair that was in the middle of the room...

Clap started typing on a console somewhere while Will looked at us...

"Well, took you all long enough... I got info that that bastard of a noble started moving now, are you going to help us or what? Because I can't even begin to think of how much damage he is going to bring there..." (Will)

Will snapped his fingers and a giant screen popped up behind him...

The display on the scene seems to be a map or some sort...

With a couple of dots in some places...

"First off, this is where we're at" (Will)

As will said that a blue dot on the right corner of the screen started flashing...

"And this is where you need to go" (Will)

A yellow dot on the top middle of the screen started flashing...

"Our problem now is this" (Will)

He flicks his fingers and a lot of red arrows appear on the screen...

All of the red arrows were slowly moving toward where the facility should be...

"I need your help right now... He is on the move and I can't imagine what will happen when he gets there... He doesn't know what will happen when you go in..." (Will)

"..." (Elizabeth)

Eli shuts her eyes as Will said that...

Then she looked at Clap for some reason...

"Is he trustworthy Clap?" (Elizabeth)

Clap looked at Eli as she said that and nodded to her...

"Yes! He Is! He Was The One Who Saves Me when I was about to be Scraped and... This Mission Involved..." (Clap)

As clap was about to say it...

Seven walked towards us...

And then speaks...

"The last Hope that can turn the tide of the war" (Seven)

Me, Eli, and Cyan looked at Seven as he said that...

Eli narrowed her eyes as he said that...

"What do you mean?" (Elizabeth)

Seven just stayed quiet...

"Ehem!*... Anyway... Even if Seven said that the problem is that this particular Noble that is trying to get the crystals as well is bad for all of us... He is with the Empire you see, so... Of course, you don't want that amount of thing falling onto their hands now do we?" (Will)

All three of us nodded at Will's words...

Yeap...

There's no way we can let them have it...

Because a lot of energy crystals mean a lot of things in the wrong...

Or even in the right hands...

Will then nodded...

"Alright, since we have the same opinion now... I'll give you more info as you go there, I also will add something to help you there as well, so good luck" (Will)

Eli and I looked at each other and sighted...

Cyan looked at us while tilting her head...

Welp...

Here goes something that we can't turn our backs at it again...

I just hope that that place is worth it though...

.

.

.

.

2