Chapter 119 The Abandon Facility 1
95 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Wuuuusssshhhhhhh!!!!.....

GARCHING!...

We made it to the destination spot...

The plane landed on a small clearing that was surrounded by a sea of trees...

All of us got out of the plane and I looked at the map on the hub in my eye...

"Quite far but... Might take us around ten or so minutes if we rush" (Liana)

I looked at Eli...

"So... What's the plan Eli?" (Liana)

"Hm... First off, Cyan can't come with you to the facility" (Elizabeth )

"What!? Why!?" (Cyan)

Cyan looked at Eli with a shocked face...

Eli just looked at Cyan with a troubled face...

"Reason enough it's because you are a fairy, and a fairy is pretty much a being that always used mana for fighting and self-defense" (Elizabeth)

"Ah, true... You can't help us because we will be using the Mana Destroyer so... No mana..." (Liana)

Cyan looked at us with a face that was about to cry...

Stop!...

Don't you dare use the power of PUPPY EYES!!!...

"I'll also stay here with Cyan, I am just a communicator and a pilot anyway" (Elizabeth)

"So then... Does that mean only me and Clap will go there?" (Liana)

"Yes, you both will go there while we stay here to guard the plane, I'll also provide some help with some communication here... And Cyan can also help defend the plane when an enemy attack" (Elizabeth)

"Okay... Guess we're going together Clap" (Liana)

"Yup! I'm So Excited!" (Clap)

You and your way of speaking...

Even when we're going into a place where no one manages to get out Alive!...

"Also Lia, since you can't use magic... Even know you can..." (Elizabeth)

Eli whisper something there but I don't think I heard her say something...

She walked toward me and whisper something in my ear...

"This will be good training for you to not use magic and just use normal methods to fight something that might kill you if you touched it or even get touched by it~ You also can't use magic bullets because it's also magic so... Good luck~" (Elizabeth)

I looked at Eli and I saw her grinning face...

"You Devil..." (Liana)

"I'll reward you after this is over" (Elizabeth)

I'll get you...

After we finish this commission...

And I hope that reward is worth it because if it's not...

Eli just giggles and walked back to where Cyan is...

"Good luck in there! And Clap! Please take care of Lia okay?" (Elizabeth)

"Will Do!" (Clap)

I shake my head and sighted...

"Sigh*... Let's just get this over with" (Liana)

I started checking if I have all the necessary things before going there...

Since I can't use magic I can only rely on regular bullets and my fists, I can't even use my lightsabers because they also used magic to work...

Might as well use my Remington Shotgun just to be saved because we're going deep into the facility and I can bet the place isn't that wide...

I grabbed the shotgun from my inventory and hold it in my hand... 

I also grabbed some Flash and Smoke grenades and strap them on my right belt and also attached my Vector Sub Machine Gun to the left side of my belt...

I put some magazines for my vector inside my left jacket pocket and some buck shots for my shotguns in the other pocket that I have on my jacket...

Since I can't use magic, that will also mean that I can't open my inventory once I got there as well since inventory is also magic, god This is going to be tuff...

Now that I think of it...

I always used magic for everyday use since I was reincarnated into this world and it is one hell of a drawback if I can't use magic, because that would mean I can't defend myself from attacks...

Even with my stats and rebirth that doesn't mean that I am invincible when it comes to getting hit somewhere bad like my head, heart, or somewhere else that is very important to my body I will still get instant kill with no armor or magic defense...

Eli said that HP won't do you any good even if you are high level or have strong stats...

She also said that I don't need to believe in status anyway because it's just something that lets you see your strength and skill only and not your experience on fighting...

She once said that there was a story about someone weak defeating something strong as long as you hit it on somewhere lethal...

Well...

One stray bullet or anything else can still kill anyone even if they are LVL 1000 as long as it hit somewhere lethal like the head, heart, or other parts...

I look at Eli after double-checking everything I have...

"Welp, I'm going now" (Liana)

Eli nodded and waved at me...

"Take care! And watch out for anything dangerous down there!" (Elizabeth)

After Eli said that Me and Clap started walking toward our destination that was marked on the map I have on my hub...

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Somewhere a mile away from where Lia and the others are...

Multiple airships are cursing through the sky...

Inside the golden airship, Asjavar was sitting while boringly looking at the sky...

He narrowed his eyes and looked at the captain of the ship...

"Are we there yet?" (Asjavar)

"No sir" (Captain)

"Tch*" (Asjavar)

He felt angry...

"Can't we go faster?" (Asjavar)

"We are sir" (Captain)

He slams his hand on the golden chair he was sitting in...

"I need to get those crystals so that I can strengthen my influence here! If I can't get them by this week I'm going to get my head Cut OFF!!!" (Asjavar)

The captain just ignore his words and kept steering the ship...

And that made Asjavar even angrier...

"Sir..." (???)

Someone suddenly called him from behind...

Asjavar looked to where he was called and saw the guy with a V symbol on his face...

"What is it V?... You know I'm in no mood to talk to you" (Asjavar)

"... I question how you will get the Crystals... I heard that nobody has ever made it out alive" (V)

"Fuh!* You really believe that rumor? I thought you were supposed to be smart!" (Asjavar)

V just stayed silent as Asjavar said that...

"Hehehehe.... Those mercenaries only care about their money~ they don't even know that they are just there to be our pawns! They are all so dumb as how they always were since they were born" (Asjavar)

"..." (V)

V only kept looking at Asjavar...

His V shape symbols started glowing a little...

"It's good that the King let me borrow your power! With this... The Crystals shall be MINE HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" (Asjavar)

After a couple of seconds, he stops laughing and look at V...

"I await to see what the oh-so-called Man that can Cut through anything can do~" (Asjavar)

Asjavar then started laughing again while sitting on his golden chair...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Step...step...step...step...

"Sigh*..." (Liana)

After walking for a few minutes I think?...

I and Clap finally arrive at what seems to be a metal door that has rust on it...

The door seems to be camouflaged with plant life so it was hard to see until we got close to it...

I looked at Clap...

"This is the entrance right?" (Liana)

I can see on the map waypoint that this is where we should be but I need more confirmation...

"Yup! This Is It! After We Enter, We Just Need To Go Down And We Should Be Able To Get To The Command Center Of The Facility!" (Clap)

"Huh... I really want to know how you guys got this map since not a lot know about this facility" (Liana)

"Oh? That? We Stumble Upon It When We Were Searching In A Abandon Empire Outpost! We're Realy Lucky To Get This Map!" (Clap)

"I see..." (Liana)

After I said that I slowly opened the door...

Creeeeeekkkkk!*...

Man, I don't like the sound of that...

I looked inside to see that the place is a very dark corridor...

And why is that my eyes still see darkness?...

I should have a very good eye side in the dark...

Caching!*...

I heard a sound beside me and suddenly the corridor lit up...

I looked beside me and I can see Clap's eye shine brightly and light up the place...

Huh...

He has that feature huh...

We both then got inside and...

"Hm?" (Liana)

I felt like something come into contact with me...

I felt a small electric shock all around my body...

And that just made me shiver...

I started looking around but didn't see anything...

I hold the gun in my hand tightly and narrowed my eyes...

Something isn't right here...

"Hm... Should we go out for a moment?" (Liana)

"Hm? What's Wrong?" (Clap)

"Just a hunch, should try to not go blindly inside this facility" (Liana)

"Oh? Okay!" (Clap)

Me and Clap then started going back outside but then...

Batang!...

"Ouch!?" (Liana)

I felt like I hit a wall!...

That hurt!!!...

I slowly looked around but still didn't see anything...

I slowly raised my hand forward and suddenly saw my hand touch something like an invisible wall...

Ripples accrued as my hand touched the wall...

"No way..." (Liana)

Clap also started moving towards the wall but also got knocked back by the invisible wall...

Are we trapped here?...

.

.

.

.

3