Chapter 121 The Abandon Facility 3
85 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Inside the abandoned facility...

Step, step, step, step!...

Two mercenaries are walking together with their guns drawn out while looking around the place...

"Hey, where are the others?" (Mercenary 1)

"I don't know man, we lost connection when we got into this Dam Facility!" (Mercenary 2)

Many mercenaries have come through This abandoned facility because of the request of the Noble that they took...

The noble even have ships for them to use...

Many have flocked to the main entrance of this abandoned facility...

Nobody has heard of this facility...

Many reckless ones jump in first without question ask including the two mercenaries...

As they got it they felt something was wrong but they kept pushing deep and got separated because of the many hallways and corridor the facility have...

It's like a labyrinth...

They did their best as mercenaries to navigate through the corridors but still got lost...

"Man, if I know this is going to happen I shouldn't have signed up for this..." (Mercenary 2)

"Can't help it, the money is too tempting to just brush off" (Mercenary 1)

As both of them kept complaining they stumble upon a large hallway filled with colorful crystals...

"Jackpot!" (Mercenary 1)

"This is the place!" (Mercenary 2)

The two of them started celebrating as they found the Crystals they were looking for until...

Ratak!ratak!...

They both saw small rocks falling down from above them...

They look up to see something above them...

Before long two screams are heard in that place...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Both Me and Clap are still exploring the long corridor...

Clap was beside Me as I walked faster and still looking around if I found anything...

The corridor is empty and dark and I can't see anything blocking our path...

Silent filled the place and only the sound of my footsteps and Clap's wheels are heard thought out the corridor...

It's creepy...

Little did I know that Clap was looking at me...

Or to be precise...

Something on my right elbow...

"Hey Liana Can I Ask You A Question" (Clap)

"What is it?" (Liana)

"What Is That AF Symbol That You Have Attached To Your Right Elbow, Does It Have Any Meaning Or Just Decoration?" (Clap)

I stopped for a second as Clap said that...

But started moving again while putting my left hand on the AF symbol that I have on my right elbow...

"Hm..." (Liana)

Nobody has ever mentioned my AF symbol...

Even Eli never questions that...

Well, she might already know...

It's not a big deal anyway...

"This two-letter symbol is something like a memento about a friend of mine" (Liana)

"Oh... Sorry For Mentioning It Then" (Clap)

"Oh? It's nothing like you imagine, This is about my time with my best friend when we were having fun playing together till-" (Liana)

"AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" (???)

"!?" (Liana)

I heard a scream somewhere near us...

I narrowed my eyes and quickly moved towards where the scream should be...

Clap followed me from behind...

Who is screaming?...

We arrived at a large hallway after running towards where the scream was at...

The place was filled with colorful crystals all around the place as I looked around...

It kinda reminds me of that place a long time ago when I first regained my memory in this world...

The time when Echo and I got into the crystal cave...

"H-HELP!" (???)

I heard someone calling for help and saw someone running towards us...

It's a mercenary...

But then...

PACHUSSSSS!!!!!!!!

"A-AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa......" (???)

A stream of fluid shoot out of nowhere and hit the mercenary in front of us...

As it hit the mercenary the mercenary's body suddenly started getting covered by crystals and then he was now trapped inside the crystal...

Alarms started running inside my head as that happened...

PACCCCHUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

"!?" (Liana)

I grabbed Clap that was beside me and quickly runs to the side as a stream of liquid flew to where we were just at...

And the spot we were just at turned into a crystal chunk...

I looked at where the steam of liquid came from and saw...

"Uwa...." (Liana)

A giant crab-looking monster right in front of us...

It's as big as the hallway itself around maybe ten meters in height...

It has three sharp legs on each side...

Its giant claws and back are covered with the same crystals all around its body...

Its glowing yellow eyes are looking at us...

Its mouth and moving a lot just like what a crab does...

"Creeeck!" (???)

Bruble!bruble!bruble!...

Its mouth started foaming...

"!?" (Liana)

I quickly grabbed Clap again and moved out of the way...

PACHUUUSSSSSSSS!!!

A stream of fluid flew from its mouth towards where we just stand and covered the floor and crystals started growing on the floor at a rapid speed again...

I need to watch out or ill be crystalized like them...

"Clap! Find a save cover! I'll deal with this" (Liana)

"Okay, Stay Safe!" (Clap)

Clap quickly move out to find cover while I and the Crab like monster stared at each other...

This is going to get fuzzy...

Still holding the shotgun in my hands I started aiming at the Crab monster right in front of me...

"CRRRIIICCCKKKK!!!!" (???)

"Let's do this!" (Liana)

The Crab monster screamed at me and I pulled the trigger of my gun...

Then my battle against this Crab started...

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Somewhere in another place inside the facility...

V was walking through while many mercenaries and soldiers follow him from behind...

Nobody was talking along the way...

That is until one of the mercenaries started whispering to another one beside him...

"Hey, are we even going the right way?" (Mercenary 3)

"Shhhh! Don't question it! Do you want to die?" (Mercenary 4)

The mercenary that opens his mouth then stops speaking for a second...

"But we have been going through this strait passage for some time and still haven't found anything yet..." (Mercenary 3)

"Tch*... Then just stay quiet, as long as we follow him... We will get the money" (Mercenary 4)

"But can he even lead? He never speaks and just blindly walks around the place..." (Mercenary 3)

Many mercenaries started whispering as the two mercenaries were whispering that question...

V heard what the mercenaries were saying behind his back but he stayed silent...

Ratak!ratak!...

V stopped moving as he heard something somewhere...

He put his hand on his katana that he hand in his belt...

Ratak!Ratak!Ratak!...

The sound started getting louder and louder...

Then suddenly...

BOOOOOMMMM!!!!

The walls right in front of them suddenly exploded and dust and debris flew everywhere...

"CRRRIIICCCKKKK!!!!" (???)

What he saw was the same crab-like monster Liana was facing on her side...

BOOOOOOMMM!!!!

Suddenly the wall behind them exploded too...

Some mercenaries and soldier was sent flying to the other side of the wall because of the explosion...

And what came out of the hole was the same crab-like monster that was in front of him...

V and some Mercenaries and Soldiers are boxed in by two of the crabs on his front and back...

V started pulling out his katana...

Everyone started aiming their weapons at the crab monster and as the first shots were fired...

Hell breaks loose at that moment...

.

.

.

.

3