Chapter 122 Mana Destroyer
89 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

BANG! GACHANG! BANG! GACHANG! BANG!

"KRRRRIIIIIIIKKKK!!!!" (???)

"Woah!?" (Liana)

BAAANNNGGG!!!!

I jump to the side as a giant claw swings down at the place where I was...

The floor cracked as the claw impacted...

I better not get hit by that...

Wait...

I can't get hit by anything in its body so that I won't get crystalized though...

"KRRIIIIII!!!!" (???)

I saw the Crab monster rushing towards me and I quickly evaded to the side again...

BAAANNNGGG!!!

The Crab monster went past me and accidentally hit a wall and suddenly went down...

"Huh... Never thought that would happen..." (Liana)

As I let out a breath I saw the Crab monster start getting up again while turning towards me...

Its mouth started foaming again...

I quickly looked around and saw some rubble that I can use for cover...

I dash my way there and hid behind it as the Crab monster started shooting its water stream at me...

PACHUUUSSSSS!!!!

BACHUSSSSS!!!!

I can see some droplets dropping near me and some small crystals started forming there...

I sighted...

"Man this thing is dangerous..." (Liana)

I grabbed a Flash Bang Grenade that I have on my belt and pull the pin before throwing it from behind the rubble towards the crab monster...

BANG!!!

The whole place lights up brightly for a couple of seconds before fading as the flash grenade blows up...

I then started going up but I quickly got to cover again as another stream of liquid flew towards me as I was about to run out from there...

"Okay, Flash Bang did nothing to it... Note..." (Liana)

As the stream of liquid stops, I slowly peek my head to where the crab monster is while trying to not touch the crystals around me...

I need to find out if this thing has a weak point...

My shotgun shell didn't even penetrate its skin because of its tough armor...

What to do...

I then notice something that I forgot...

Clap still has that device right? It might work...

I looked around to find where Clap is and saw him a couple of feet away from me behind some rubble with crystals on it...

I should try throwing a Smoke Grenade...

I grabbed one from my belt, pulled the pin, and throw it beside me...

The Smoke Grenade started shooting out a large amount of smoke that almost filled the entire place with smoke...

I took this time and started running towards where Clap should be but as I was running...

My ear twitched...

I quickly moved my body to the left and saw a giant claw almost hit my right arm...

Lucky it didn't hit me...

I can feel that the place started slowing down but suddenly...

"Huh?" (Liana)

I can see the crystals around the place start to brighten and suddenly...

BOOOMMM!!!

Everything went back to normal again...

What in the actual F%#$!...

I quickly turned my head to look behind me and saw the Crab monster literally behind me...

With its mouth foaming and moving at normal speed...

What the hell Just happened!!...

How did perfect evade...

I suddenly remember where I am and what the crystals in this place can do...

"You got to be-" (Liana)

As I was about to say that I saw the Crab monster right in front of me start shooting its water steam from its mouth right at me...

At point BLANK!!!...

"Crap!" (Liana)

I quickly evade to the right as the stream of liquid flew towards me...

A couple of droplets hit my left cheek and...

"Ouch!" (Liana)

It BURNS!!!...

I rolled away from the Crab monster and quickly run towards where Clap is and hide in the rubble with him...

"Oh! Your Oka- Your Cheek!!!" (Clap)

I can hear Clap shouting at me about my cheek...

I know I got hit on my left cheek...

I can feel the burn but slowly but surely the pain started going away...

Clap kept looking at me with his hand moving around like he was panicking...

Or maybe he is?...

Anyway...

"Clap can you give me the mana destroyer?" (Liana)

"Eh? Sure..." (Clap)

Clap opened up his front chest and took out the device with his pincers...

I grabbed the device and looked at it...

The device is easy to use...

Just press the button and it will start...

I slowly lift my head to see where the crab monster is at...

The smoke from the smoke grenade is already starting to clear up...

I can see the crab turning its head towards where we were...

And it started rushing towards us...

"Here goes nothing!" (Liana)

I ran out from the rubble and stop a couple of feet away from there with the device still in my right hand...

The Crab monster saw me and started turning toward me without slowing down...

I raised my right hand that was still holding the device towards the Crab monster that was still rushing towards me...

As the Crab monster was about to hit me I pressed the button on the device and...

Click!...

PLIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

A high-pitched sound started playing from the device...

"Ugh!?" (Liana)

For some reason, I felt like my body started getting heavy...

My head started hurting...

And I felt like I'm about to throw up...

I drop the shotgun I have in my left hand to the ground as that happened...

This feeling is so uncomfortable...

I put my left hand on my head as I looked at the Crab monster that suddenly stop right in front of me and then...

"KRIIIIIIIIIII!?!?!!?!!?!??!?" (???)

The Crab monster started going nuts...

It started moving left and right like it was in pain...

The crystal in its body started lighting up very brightly like it was about to explode...

The Crab monster started moving away from me very quickly...

It then started turning and then started running away from me...

As the Crab monster was out of sight I pressed the button on the device again and the high-pitched sound stop...

I then fell to the ground with sweat forming around my body...

"Ha...ha...ha....ha..." (Liana)

I never want to experience that again...

That was a very uncomfortable feeling...

I can still feel it even after turning it off...

I don't think erasing mana was the thing that this device does...

It's more like overloading it till it broke and burned out...

I looked at the device that I was still holding...

This device is really bad for me...

Even when I was this strong it can still make my body feel heavy and make my head hurt...

Now I know why Eli said that this thing is so dangerous...

I can't imagine what would happen if someone bad got its hand on this device...

Anyway...

I can see Clap moving towards me...

I let out a long breath as I looked around...

My left cheek felt a little itchy...

I scratch it and I felt something coming off and fell to the ground...

I looked down and saw a small crystal on the ground...

I grabbed it and looked at it...

The crystal was shining brightly...

"Um, I Wouldn't Hold On To That For Much Longer If I Were You" (Clap)

I quickly throw the crystal that I just grabbed away from me...

The crystal bounced a couple of times before stopping...

I looked at Clap...

"Well, This Is How We Were Going To Get The Crystal! By Using The Mana Destroyer We Can Safely Hold On To It As Long As The Device Is Active!" (Clap)

"Okay that's goo-" (Liana)

"But! This Device Only Has One More Used Left Before It Can't Be Used Anymore!" (Clap)

"What?" (Liana)

What do you mean by that!?...

"The Mana Destroyer Is A Device That Can Only Be Used Two Times For Twenty Second After Activating! Because Its Fuel Capacity Are Very Small And Very Very VERY Hard To Find!" (Clap)

"What does this dangerous device field with that it was very very hard to find?" (Liana) 

"Something That Can't Be Found In This World!" (Clap)

I tilted my head as Clap said that...

"What do you mean by that?" (Liana)

What do you mean that you can't find it in this world???...

"Well I Say World But... Yes! You Can't Find It Anywhere In This Planet! It Can Only Be Found From Outer Space Especially The MOON!!!" (Clap)

You're telling me...

That this device's fuel comes from the moon???...

Okay!...

I'll stop talking...

"Okay! Let's just keep moving! I don't want that Crab monster to start running here again" (Liana)

I quickly grab the shotgun that I dropped and ran away from that place while Clap was following me from behind...

Will said that the deeper we go the purer the Crystal should be...

He wants Me and Clap to get the purest one...

I just hope we don't encounter that Crab monster because...

I looked at the Mana Destroyer device that I was still holding in my right hand...

"Sigh*... One used left and we will be in a very bad spot after that..." (Liana)

I better make it count as I will be affected too when I used it again...

.

.

.

.

2