Chapter 126 A Girl and…
141 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Step...step...step...

As I kept moving forward I see more floating rocks and other stuff freezing in the air motionless...

Step....step...step....step...

"Man... This is creepy" (Liana)

Only the sound of my footstep and Claps wheels echo through the whole place...

It's very creepy but it's not like this is the first time I felt like this...

[Welp, can't help with that Lia, by the way... You can now use magic again Lia] (Elizabeth)

"Wait what do you mean by that?" (Liana)

What do you mean I can use magic now?...

[Since we're in a time plain everything that is not living freeze but... Everything that has mana can still move so... Magic can be used during a time plain] (Elizabeth)

"Huh, okay but... Didn't you say that I can't use magic here?" (Liana)

[Yes, I did say that but that's because the crystals in the facility are sensitive to magic and will keep growing if it comes into contact with magic and will tire you out very quickly... Even if you have broken stats, also another thing is because in a time plain the crystals won't be able to grow and you can safely grab on to them as well until you get out of the time plain, time has no meaning here so everything that is not alive will stop moving and will stay being freeze in place and the mana inside it will be lock inside and the crystal won't be able gathered mana anymore till the time plain end] (Elizabeth)

"I see... So any other things that I need to know?" (Liana)

I'm still getting the creeps here...

[Well, still have to be careful about touching it though... Even if I said that it might be safe to touch if you kept touching it the crystal will still suck up your mana till it's dry... And if it kept sucking your mana you will get mana deprivation and you will become sleepy and if you fall asleep, you will permanently be asleep and won't be able to wake up till someone help you because the crystal will keep sucking your mana till your dead...] (Elizabeth)

I think I sweat a little when Eli said that...

Another thing to be careful I see...

By the way... Is Clap alright over there? He's been silent recently] (Elizabeth)

"Eh?" (Liana)

I looked behind me and saw Clap looking at me silently...

"Oh? Anything Wrong Lia?" (Clap)

"Um... Nothing is wrong but you have been very quiet lately... Anything wrong?" (Liana)

"Oh... That? It's Because Your Busy Talking To Someone One And I Don't Want To Interrupt You" (Clap)

"Oh, why... Thank you Clap didn't know you were the elegant type" (Liana)

"Hahaha! I Get That A Lot! Everyone Might Think I Talk A Lot But I Know When To Not Talk You Know!" (Clap)

"Hahaha I see! I guess I learn more things about you Clap!" (Liana)

"Yes! Thank You!" (Clap)

For some reason that makes me happy...

Clap is good at strengthening the mood somehow...

I don't feel a little creepy anymore now with Clap's sarcastic voice...

It's very entertaining...

[Hehe typical Clap] (Elizabeth)

"Well, seems like we are almost there..." (Liana)

I can see the light in the distance getting brighter as I said that...

I don't know what might be over there but...

I grip the shotgun I have in my hand...

"Got to prepare" (Liana)

I still have a couple of grenades...

I haven't used my Vector as well so I have plenty of ammo...

Also...

Eli said that I can finally use magic here...

So...

I grin...

Buzz!*buzz!*...

Electricity started coiling around my body...

"Whatever is in there... I AM READY!" (Liana)

Nothing can go wrong I say!...

Yup!...

Nothing...

Can...

Go...

Wrong...

Oh, how I was so wrong...

.

.

.

.

[Third Person POV]

Step...step...step...step...

As Liana got through the light with Clap what she saw was...

"What... Is this?" (Liana)

What she saw in her view was a place filled with the same red crystals that they saw last time...

Many particles are floating around the place...

When Liana saw this place...

"This... Looks like a giant arena..." (Liana)

The place was shaped like a cylinder room... 

She looked up and saw that she can't see what was up there Only darkness like a void...

She can only see a lot of red particles disappearing as they flew up higher toward the dark void...

She quickly looks around the place and then...

She saw something...

"What's that?" (Liana)

She quickly run over to what she saw in her view...

Clap also followed her from behind...

As Liana got there she gasp at what she saw...

"A... Girl?" (Liana)

The girl looks like she was in deep slumber...

Haft of her body was covered with the same crystal that was around the place...

The girl has white long hair till it reached her torso while wearing full-back clothes...

She also had two + hairpins attached to both sides of her head...

Lia felt like she saw her somewhere before...

But...

Where?...

Liana kept looking at the girl for a moment to see if she was alive or not...

Little did she know something was looking at them from above...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

I can hear her breathing faintly...

Should I wake her up?...

"Hey, are you okay?" (Liana)

I raised my head towards her...

My hand was about to touch her until...

[Don't touch her Lia!] (Elizabeth)

"What?" (Liana)

As Eli said that I retracted my hand...

"What do you mean Eli?" (Liana)

Why did she suddenly stop me?...

[This is... Yup, this is mana deprivation] (Elizabeth)

"What?" (Liana)

Isn't that bad?...

Shouldn't we help her?...

[It seems like she is still alive, barely... Lia if you want to save her you better save her fast! The mana inside her body is very small] (Elizabeth)

I quickly scan her body as Eli said that...

I can see that both her left leg and arm are covered with red crystals...

I need to break it to get her out...

I started searching around everything I have on me to see if I can use something to break the crystals...

But what I only have is my guns, lightsabers I have on my belt and shoulder, grenades, and...

The mana destroyer that only has one use left...

"Hm..." (Liana)

Should I just use my hands and forced it?...

No way...

That's a very bad idea...

Maybe I can grab something from my inventory?...

"Eli... What should I do?" (Liana)

[Hm... Maybe you ca-] (Elizabeth)

BAAAAAANNNNGGGGG!!!!!

["!?"] (Liana & Elizabeth)

"Whoah!?" (Clap)

As we were thinking of a way to help the girl suddenly something massive fell from the darkness above and landed two meters in front of us...

"Krick...krick..." (???)

What we saw was a giant...

Crab or bug-like monster?...

It has four feet two on each side, and two hands shaped like a giant spike on its sides...

It's armor was silver dark or...

Kinda blackish? With some hint of Purple...

It has a crown shape crystal in the middle of its massive head, the crystal was glowing white without any color and it was shining brightly...

But...

I also saw something glowing purple inside it...

Crab Boss?

"Woah! Look At The Amount Of Energy Inside That Crystal!!! Lia! That's Our Target!" (Clap)

You don't say???...

The monster kinda looks like a giant head as I see it...

But man that's one giant monster...

It was double the size of the crab monster I last fought I think?...

It's body was covered with thick shell as well...

Oh, this boss has strong armor just like the crab monster I see...

Why am I not surprise?...

"KRRRIIIIIIKKKK!!!!!" (???)

The monster roared at us...

I quickly got up from my position and raised my gun at the giant bug monster...

"Clap, I'm counting on you to keep the girl safe... I'm going to have to deal with this boss for a moment" (Liana)

"Okay!" (Clap)

Clap then started moving towards the sleeping girl while I looked at the monster in front of me...

I slowly moved away from where Clap and the girl were...

The monster kept looking at me and not looking at where Clap and the girl were...

Good, I got his attention...

I stop after I was quite a few meters away from where Clap and the girl were at...

"Hah...ha..." (Liana)

I looked at the giant monster in front of me...

"You ready Eli?" (Liana)

[Ready when you are Lia, I'll support you with whatever I can] (Elizabeth)

"Good" (Liana)

As I said that the monster suddenly started running towards me...

I smiled as it rushes to where I am...

"Then let's do this!!!" (Liana)

Let's see what you got!...

I just hope I can finish this quickly because the girl's life is in danger right now...

.

.

.

.

I am in the middle of moving to my dorm for college so I am in the middle of adapting to my life right now and hope I have more time to adjust as I write my novel... By the way here's what the Boss monster kinda looks like in more detail. Boss Monster Perspective 

2