Chapter 127 Liana VS Crab Boss?
109 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

BANG!!!

"Tch!" (Liana)

Evading the giant spike hand of the Crab monster I saw it hit a chunk of crystals and smashed it to peace...

I quickly aimed my shotgun at it and pulled the trigger...

BANG!!!

PLACHIN!!!

....Clachik!...

But man...

Its shell is something else...

No dent even after getting shot with a buckshot at point blank is something...

The other crab might have some scratches but...

I got to hand it to ya...

I hate this type of armored monster...

"KRIIIIIII!!!" (Crab Monster)

The Crab monster started screaming and raised one of its sharp pointy claws spikes?... 

Right at me...

I quickly evaded to the side as the sharp claw spikes come and slammed it selves on the floor...

I can see that there's a hole in the floor where the crab monster hit...

"Uh... There's no way I'm going to let myself be stabbed by that" (Liana)

I quickly evade another strike from the crab monster and jump away from it and started looking around...

"Okay, what to do..." (Liana)

I didn't see anything that can help me here...

I only see clusters of red crystals around the place...

And I can see that there's also a chunk of crystals behind me...

Oh look I'm trapped...

I then started to look up...

And then I saw something...

"Huh, that will do" (Liana)

"KRRIIIIIII!!!!" (Crab Monster?)

The Crab monster started rushing toward me very quickly...

I raised my right hand as I saw it moving closer and closer...

Well looks like this might end badly since I don't have anything good on me...

But...

Claching!

I do still have my magic grappling hook attached to my right hand just so you know...

CLICK!pliiiiiinnnggg!!!!....

A long string of light shoots up from the device I always have attached to my hand...

Plachik!

And it hit a box somewhere floating above...

Yup!...

A box...

The grapple retracted and I quickly grappled up to the box above me...

As that happened I can see the giant Crab monster crash itself onto the crystal chunk that was supposed to be behind me...

BOOOM!!!!

The crystal chunks turned into shards as the Crab monster smashed into the crystal...

The crystal shards flew everywhere, some even reached here where I was at...

I cover my eyes as some of the chunks hit me...

After some seconds suddenly the crystal shards stop in place in the air...

"Does this place not have gravity or something? But how am I still not floating if there's no gravity?" (Liana)

[Um it's more like the crystal stopped moving a couple of seconds after it got hit Lia] (Elizabeth)

"Thank you for the explanation Eli" (Liana)

Well anyway...

I was dangling myself as I looked at the Crab monster below me...

I can see the Crab monster start looking around for me...

But I narrowed my eyes as the crab monster started looking at where Clap and the girl were at...

"Not good..." (Liana)

I put away my shotgun as it started moving to where Clap and the girl were at...

Pachusss*...pachusss*...

Buzz!*buzz!*...

Electricity started forming in my right hand...

I have only one shot at this...

Pray, tell that a Pile Bunker to the back or head can break its shell...

I quickly detached from where I was and let myself free fall down towards the monster's top shell...

BUZZ!BUZZ!BUZZ!......ppppllLLLIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!.....

Electrical current started coiling intensely around my right arm and crystals started forming behind my palm... 

A bright small star started forming in the middle of my front palm as I get closer and closer to the Crab monster...

And since I can use magic now...

"[Jet]!" (Liana)

I quickly propelled myself as fast as I can towards the Crab monster...

I retracted my right hand to the back a bit as I got closer and closer to the Crab monster...

"[Pile..." (Liana)

As I was now above the Crab monster I quickly slammed my right hand on the Crown like crystal on the Crab monster's head and shouted...

"BUNKER!!!]" (Liana)

And then everything went bright...

And then...

Pling!...POOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

CRACK!CRACK!CRACK!!!

"KRRIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" (Crab Monster)

Gratak!Gratak!Gratak!

The crown crystal on the Crab's head was broken by my pile bunker...

All the crystal shards flew around the place and dropped down to the ground...

That should be good for us...

I quickly jump down from the top of the Crab monster and landed a couple of meters in front of it...

While at it...

I grabbed one of the white crystal shards from the ground and throw it at where Clap is at...

"Clap! Catch!" (Liana)

Clap heard me shouting and raised both of his pincers and manage to grab the crystal that I throw at him...

"Woah! This One is Good! Grab More As Well If You Can Eli!" (Clap)

Clap started opening up his chest and took out some capsules?...

He opened it and put the white crystal in it before closing it...

I can see him pulling out two more...

"Sigh*... Really?" (Liana)

I quickly grab two that I think might be bigger than the others around and throw both of them at where Clap is before quickly looking at the Crab monster in front of me...

I heard him say thank you in the distance as Clap got the crystals...

Pachuuussssssssss!!!......

"Hm?" (Liana)

The Crab monster suddenly started releasing smoke from its body...

For some reason...

I can see a bright purple light covering something dark in the middle of the Crab for the head...

Or can just say where the Crystal crown of the Crab should have been...

"KKRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!" (Crab Monster)

"UGH!?" (Liana)

Suddenly it started to scream very loudly!...

PLLLIIIINNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!

It also made a high-pitch sound that hurts my ears!!!...

I quickly put my hands on my ears and hold them down to lower the sound...

The high pitch scream kept rigging through my head as I shut my right eye out because it started to hurt...

I looked at the Crab monster with only my open left eye and saw that the red particles that were emitting from the red crystals all around the place started getting absorbed into the Crab monster's body...

What is it trying to do?...

I can hear cracking sounds somewhere...

[Wait, How!? Lia! The time plain is becoming unstable!] (Elizabeth)

"What!?" (Liana)

As Eli said that I can see that everything that was frozen in time started falling to the ground...

"You got to be-" (Liana)

I quickly crouched down as everything started falling toward the ground...

My head still hurts but that doesn't mean I can't move!...

I quickly started evading some of the falling stuff while holding my head with my right arm...

This is becoming more and more annoying!...

Little did I know that the sound of the Crab monster resonated through the facility and something more annoying things is about to come...

.

.

.

.

2