Chapter 129 Murataus Eater of Space and Time
76 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm back again! I'm going to upload around 6 chapters from now till 4 January! I'm going to go back to college and going to do an internship and that might make it even harder for me to upload more chapters... Oh, how I missed my high school life... I will still be up if it's about comments and other things and I will still upload at least 1 or 2 chapters every month or so soo don't worry! As the author of this novel, I will do my best on my novel... And IRL... I hate interviews...

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

"KRRRRRIIIIIII!!!!" (???)

The giant monster centipede screamed right in front of me very loudly...

The scream rang around the place while also making a lot of shock waves throughout the whole place...

I appraised the monster in front of me...

And saw...

Murataus (Eater of Time and Space)

LVL 8000

HP: ????????????

MP: ????????????

Uh...

Yabai...

I quickly turned to look at Clap that was carrying the girl on top of him...

I don't want them to suddenly get hit by a stray laser from that Monster of a beast...

"Clap! Get out of here with the girl! It will be bad if you got caught in the crossfire!" (Liana)

I can see some of the ground below already cracked and was quite unstable...

It may be due to the Monster's lasers...

This thing doesn't seem to care about its surroundings...

I'm going to have to go all out on this thing and end it quickly...

And I don't want Clap and the girl getting caught up in it...

"Okay, I Also Want To Run To The Exit Anyway After Seeing That!" (Clap)

Clap started moving with the girl sleeping on top of him towards the exit that we just came from before...

As both of them got out and away from me and the monster or should I say Murataus...

Murataus started moving around and using its long body to block the entrance and the whole place up...

Trapping me inside with him...

"Tch..." (Liana)

With that my means to escape was blocked...

I can only do my best now...

I looked at him straight into its glowing eyes as it stop and looked at me from the distance...

Murataus

I raised my railgun I have in hand and aimed it at his head again...

Buzz!*buzz!*

Pling!...POOOOWWWWWWW!!!

I fired my railgun and the dart flew towards Murataus head but then...

Woong!Piuuuuussss.....

The same thing happened again...

A portal suddenly appear right in front of Murataus head and swallowed my railgun shot...

"Eli..." (Liana)

I need your help right now...

I saw Eli appearing on my screen as I said her name but she was showing a complicated face for some reason...

[Sorry Lia, got to be quick since something bad is happening outside right now, but I can see that we are not stuck on that time plain anymore... That's good] (Elizabeth)

"Yeah, I know, anyway-" (Liana)

I quickly jump to the side as Murataus almost stab me with its long sharp needle arms...

[Okay! I'll make it short after analyzing it for a moment, this thing is an experimental monster that has the power of time and space or eats it maybe?...] (Elizabeth)

Okay, a monster that controls time and space and is even able to eat it...

A very overpowered being I see...

"So, how do I beat it?" (Liana)

[...] (Elizabeth)

"..." (Liana)

Hey...

What's with the silence!?...

[Um... Get more data on it so that I might be able to find its weakness boom!*boom!*boom!*...] (Elizabeth)

Did I just hear something exploring there?....

"Um, Eli... Anything going on over there?" (Elizabeth)

[Oh? Nothing much! Just evading Anti-Air and cannons around the sky over here~ the plane may be a little scratched up though...] (Elizabeth)

Oi...

What is going on over there!?...

"KRRRIIIIII!!!" (Murataus)

As I was talking with Eli Murataus started rushing toward me...

"!? [Jet]!" (Liana)

I boost myself up high into the air as its body slam-...

"Wait WHAT!?" (Liana)

I saw it opening a portal suddenly below it before its head hit the ground and its body then disappearance as it went through the portal...

My ears started twitching...

I turned my head to my left and saw...

A portal opened right in front of me...

"Oh... CRAP!!!" (Liana)

I quickly boost my way away from the opened portal as Murataus came out from there and flew towards the floor again but it opened up another portal and it went inside it...

I landed on the floor and survey the surrounding...

Murataus body is very long and I can see some of its body moving and dangling in the air as two portals are present on each end of its body segment...

The portal stayed there until its end come out from one of the portals and into another portal...

"Oh, so you are playing that game huh!?" (Liana)

I reload my railgun and aimed it at one of the segments of its body that was still dangling in the air...

Pling!....POOOOOWWWW!!!!

But...

Wooonnnggg!! Piiuuuusssss...

"What!? It still can see!?" (Liana)

I looked around to find its head but I can't find it anywhere...

I then noticed something in each of its segments...

"..." (Liana)

Wait...

Each of its body segments is a chain of multiple Crab monsters right?...

I looked at one of the segments and there I saw...

Ratak!ratak!...

An eye...

No...

Multiple eyes on every segment of its body looking straight at me...

Wait...

Why are each of its eyes started glowing brightly?...

PIUUUSSSSS!!!PIUUUSSSSS!!!PIUUUSSSSS!!!PIUUUSSSSS!!!PIUUUSSSSS!!!PIUUUSSSSS!!!

"JESUS!?" (Liana)

Each of its eyes started firing lasers at me!?...

"[Mana Shield!]" (Liana)

I crouched down and deploy the shield I have on my left leg...

The mana shield deployed and the lasers hit my shield and coiled around it and destroyed anything that was behind me...

"Oh... This is a very dangerous laser I see..." (Liana)

I'm sweating right now...

Every eye around its segments kept firing its lasers right at me in burst succession...

Crack!

And I don't like the sound of my shield breaking right now~...

Think Lia think!...

What do I do in this kind of predicament?...

I started looking around my inventory if I can find anything...

As I kept looking a found a certain thing I have in my inventory...

"Should I? It's still in prototype stage though..." (Liana)

Looking at the incoming lasers that kept hitting the shield I bit my lips...

"Well guess I have no choice... Eli, I'm going to use my Drive!" (Liana)

[What, You're going to use that experimental device? Are you sure? The device drains your mana very fast till you faint you know?] (Elizabeth)

"No problem! I just have to beat it quickly!" (Liana)

I grabbed something from my inventory as I said that...

What I grabbed was just a small device that I can grip in my hand...

The device was just a simple small hexagon shape cube that has a blue hexagon gem in the middle of the device...

I started pouring mana on the device and the gem started shining...

The device then started draining my mana very quickly...

As that was happening I quickly raised my hand to the front while still holding the device in my hand...

And I shouted...

"[Code Access!]" (Liana)

The gem started glowing and a logo of a wolf with a cross-hair behind it appear from the gem...

I took a deep breath as that happened...

And then opened my mouth and shouted...

"[Beast Drive!]" (Liana)

PLING!WOOOOSSSSSHHHH!!!

My body started glowing with a blue aura around me as the gem started releasing its power...

My body started feeling very light and I can feel the power rising inside me...

I attached the device to my belt as my body become even lighter and stronger...

BUZZ!BUZZ!BUZZ!

Electricity started coming out all around me...

The tip of my tail, ears, and hair started turning silvery white...

My left blue eye started glowing brightly as well...

[Sigh*... Well, good luck then Lia, That device may strengthen your power to 200% of your full power but it drains your mana very badly... You only have five minutes at best before you become very tired Lia!] (Elizabeth)

I looked at Eli that was on the screen and smiled at her as she said that...

"Five minutes is all I need!" (Liana)

I then crouched down and opened my inventory...

Glatak!glatak!glatak!glatak!...

Many weapons fall from my inventory to the ground below...

Rifles, SMG, LMG, assault rifles, snipers, and maybe some grenade launchers...

Not all the weapons that I have in my inventory and...

I don't want to suddenly let the ceiling fall if I used more dangerous guns or weapons like RPGs or tank shells...

My railgun might also count as a dangerous weapon that might be the same as an RPG but just faster...

But I can control it and it is a piercing type weapon and not an explosive type...

Anyway...

Before all the weapons hit the ground all of the weapons started floating while some got coiled by electricity...

Buzz!Buzz!...

Click!click!click!...

"Hehe! Let's go, shall we? [Full..." (Liana)

I raised my right hand high into the sky...

All the floating weapons started moving around me and each of the weapons are aiming its barrels at different parts of its body...

And then...

I swung my hand down while shouting...

"BURST!!!]" (Liana)

BANG!RATATATATATATATATATA!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!PIUS!PIUS!PIUS!

And all of the weapons started firing toward Murataus...

.

.

.

.

0