Chapter 130 Liana VS Murataus Part 1
65 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

Beast Drive...

A device made by me with a combination of Science and Magic...

This device can only work with a highly powerful monster core that has a lot of energy inside it...

Other than that nothing too complicated...

What I want you all to know is that I've shed blood and tears to gather the material to make this device!...

I fought a giant white wolf in the Death Forest I was training at and man...

I don't want to remember the time I almost got my head bitten off by it so many times...

Anyway...

The device works as an enchantment device...

It powers up your body and the magical circuits inside your body high above the limit!...

It's a very dangerous process though...

The process is as follows...

You pour your mana into the device and let the device absorb the mana in your body to activate it...

As that happened the device activates and will keep on absorbing your mana till you cut out the flow of absorption by force!...

This device also absorbed the mana in the air as well not just your mana...

Why does this device need the mana in your body to activate?...

Well, one reason is that it needs a constant flow of the same mana when it was activated to keep this device activate and not stopping...

That means you have to keep throwing your mana into this device so that it won't suddenly stop to strengthen your body above the limit!...

This also makes you unable to absorb or regenerate any mana in your body as long as this device is activated...

That's why Eli said I only have Five minutes at most till I started blackening out from mana lost...

That's the bad side of using the device anyway...

The good side is that it enchanted my body so that I felt lighter...

I also become more efficient in controlling my magic...

And it kinda felt like I can react to any slight movement that happened around me as long as it was not an area of effect type of move AOE for short...

"[Full Burst]!!!" (Liana)

BANG!RATATATATATATATATATA!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!PIUS!PIUS!PIUS!

Bullets flew all around the place as all of my guns fired in every direction...

Fire, Thunder, Water, and every other element also flew all over the place as I let out my magic...

WONG!WONG!WONG!WONG!

PLING!PLING!PLING!PLING!

BOOOM!BOOOM!BOOOM!BOOOM!

Some got swallowed by the portal that was randomly opened by Murataus and some hit its shell but it bounced...

[... Oh no this is bad! Lia Stop!] (Elizabeth)

Eli suddenly told me to stop for some reason...

I stop firing and looked at Eli that was on screen...

"Krick!krick!krick!" (Murataus)

Murataus started screeching for some reason...

I looked at Murataus and suddenly saw something happening around its body...

Every shoot that hit the shell didn't even dent it...

All of my shoots should be very enchanted with magic...

It should at least bend the shell a little...

[Lia, it seems that Murataus absorbs every impact by spreading it through its shell and body I don't think your attack will do anything to its outer shell] (Elizabeth)

Heh...

So...

I can't damage it with anything that I shoot with?...

I started to think while also evading Murataus lasers that he started shooting at me...

"Tch!" (Liana)

How am I supposed to hurt it?...

Step!*...

Jump!*

BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

"Ugh... I need to get out of its line of sight" (Liana)

The problem is that it has eyes all around its body...

Wait...

It has eyes around its body...

I landed on the ground and grabbed a Flash grenade...

I then pulled the pin...

"This should work!" (Liana)

I then throw the Flash grenade above me and I quickly covered my eyes...

Bang!PIIIIINNNNGGG!!!!

"KRIIIIIIIII!!!!!" (Murataus)

It works!...

I knew using a Flash grenade will be effective...

The whole place was pretty much dark except for the light from the crystals...

So I can bet that he is very prone to dark places and not anywhere near bright places...

But just to be safe...

Click!click!click!...

I pulled out 3 smoke grenades...

Pulled the pin and throw it around me...

Bush!Bush!Bush!

It started releasing smoke and I was then engulfed by the smoke...

I hope this thing doesn't have any heat sensor in its eyes...

As that was happening Murataus finally regain its sight again and all of its eyes started looking around...

The smoke was covering its view...

"Krikkrikkrik..." (Murataus)

Its eyes started lighting up but as it was doing that...

Paching!...

A long string of light suddenly attaches itself to the bottom of Murataus head...

"Krick?" (Murataus)

Murataus didn't know what happened but I quickly grapple myself from below and raised my left leg that has the mana shield attached towards Murataus lower head...

"Here's... A KICK TO THE FACE!!!" (Liana)

GABANG!!!

"KRRRIIIIIIIII!!!!" (Murataus)

Striking the shield I have on my left leg to its lower head I can see its body bending back from the force...

With that, I did a follow-up attack...

Buzz!Buzz!...

Aiming my Railgun that I still have in my hand at one of its lower segments in front of me I then quickly pulled the trigger...

Pling!POOOWWWWWW!!!...

PACHUSSSSSS!!!!!

It penetrated the lower shell of the segment and went straight through!...

"Yos!!! It works!" (Liana)

It may have hard armor but just like every insect type its bottom part is always the softest...

I landed down on the ground and look up...

Murataus body started limping to the side and was about to fall but...

Paching!paching!...

"What?" (Liana)

It's segment detached from the segment that got hit and...

"Oh, you got to be kidding me!!!" (Liana)

While the single segment that got hit falls to the ground...

Murataus now became two parts...

It's upper body and lower body...

Why do I feel like I'm fighting EoW/Destroy*r from Ter@rr!@?...

And both of them started moving around while also opening portals as well...

My ears twitch and I quickly jump back as Murataus slammed its body from the side I quickly raised my railgun at point blank and pulled the trigger...

Pling!...POOOOOWWWWW!!!

BAAAANNNGGG!!!

"KRIIIIIIIII!!!!" (Murataus)

The metal dart actually hit him...

What do you know?...

[Ah, I got it! I think we just found its blind spot Lia!] (Elizabeth)

What do you mean by blind spot? Going in front of it is the blind spot? Then what about the eyes all over its body?...

[It seems that Murataus temporarily closed its eyes as it went through the portal and got out! I don't know why but it's a very good way to damage it! You can also do the same tactic you did to the last segment but this one might be the best way to do it if you don't want to waste any flash or smoke grenades...] (Elizabeth)

"Guess I don't have a choice" (Liana)

So...

Just shoot him when he was going in or going out of the portal...

That's good enough!...

I looked at Murataus and saw him detaching again and now there were three of them...

All of them started circling me...

And then one of them started going inside a portal...

I quickly raised my Railgun at it and fired but...

Pling!...POOOOWWWWW!!!

Wong!...piiiiuuuuuussssss...

"Um, Eli?" (Liana)

[Huh, it seems that we have to go close range with this...] (Elizabeth)

"Isn't that bad? I don't want to suddenly when through that portal" (Liana)

[Don't worry! I analyzed the portal and only he and no living objects can go into the portal! So I think you should be safe?] (Elizabeth)

Pray! That I will be safe!...

I quickly reload my railgun but then...

My ears started twitching again and I quickly move my body around as more lasers flew all around me...

I grabbed another Flash grenade and throw it up in the air...

BANG!!!

"KRRIIIII!!!" (Murataus)

As it went off Murataus quickly closed its eyes all around its body...

I quickly take advantage of this and quickly ran towards one of its parts...

Mainly the smallest segment that got detached from its body...

It only has three-segment...

With my speed, I quickly got in front of it and aimed my Railgun at point-blank range...

Pling!...POOOWWWW!!!!

BOOOMMM!!!

And the dart Pierced through all three of the segment and killed them all on the spot!...

Triple kill!...

"KRRIIIIIIII!!!!!" (Murataus)

It seems like Murataus is in pain...

I don't know if every segment is connected to its head but it felt pain as one of its segments got shot or die...

"Krikirkirkrirkkrkrkrkri" (Murataus)

What is it trying to do now?...

Murataus then quickly go through a portal he made...

Its other part also went through the portal and...

Suddenly Murataus disappeared from my view...

And was not coming out?...

"Huh..." (Liana)

I was wary...

I looked around and I still can't find him anywhere...

"Did he escape?" (Liana)

[No way, there's no way he just escape after going through that] (Elizabeth)

As Eli said that the area started becoming weird...

For some reason...

The whole place started getting covered with purple fog...

I can see some debris also started floating again...

The ground started rumbling...

Ratak!ratak!ratak!ratak!...

No...

It's started cracking!...

BOOOOOMMMM!!!

The floor below me then collapses and I'm now falling down the hole...

Why do I feel a sense of Deja Vu though as this happens?...

I started concentrating my magic below my foot and I was now floating a little in the air and descending down slowly...

You know...

Floating is pretty hard to do even with magic...

It's a good thing I'm good at it though...

But still, even with my experience, I can only propel myself forward with [Jet] and started descending down slowly with the help of wind magic...

But enough of that!...

Ratak!Ratak!Ratak!...

Still floating in the sky I can see a portal coming out a couple of meters in front of me...

Murataus came out from that portal and started coiling itself a couple of meters in front of me...

I can only stare at it while griping my railgun in my hand...

Its body was releasing a lot of its purple aura...

It looks menacing from this angle...

"KrickKrickKrick..." (Murataus)

Crack!Crack!Crack!...

"Hm?" (Liana)

Why does it feel like its shell was cracking?...

Oh, wait...

It is cracking!...

The shell of Murataus kept cracking revealing something below it...

A red-colored shell?...

Is it going to its Third phase?...

This guy...

I quickly aimed my railgun at him but as I was about to pull the trigger Murataus suddenly send a shockwave everywhere!...

BOOOOOMMMM!!!!

"UWAH!?" (Liana)

I got hit while I was floating and I was sent flying out of the hole and slammed into a wall!!!...

"Gugh!" (Liana)

I think I almost cough blood there...

That's got to hurt my back...

I slowly fall and landed on the remaining ground that was still intact and looked at the hole that was now glowing red and purple...

"KRRRIIIIIIII!!!!!!" (Murataus)

Murataus screams from below the hole...

And then he slowly came out...

Its body is decorated with Red and Purple shells with a couple of white wire-like lines surging into its head that has a dark glowing purple crystal attached to it...

I can see its eyes glowing red looking at me...

And man...

I can bet you that it's really angry...

[Oh, it went berserk...] (Elizabeth)

And...

Eli just confirmed it... 

This is not going to end well for me...

.

.

.

.

1