chapter 10 Base exploring and looting?
1.8k 8 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Liana POV]

"And here I thought you were a 10-year-old or more... Never thought that you were a 5-year-old child...."(echo)

Echo looked at me as he said that...

"Well sorry if I looked like this..."(Liana)

"Also I Never thought that you are actually that smart and good at using magic... even using a gun... For a 5-year-old at that..."(echo)

Oh, ho Echo is looking at me as he said that oh I'm sweating...

"Well.... I learned a lot at home..."(Liana)

"Really now..."(echo)

I nodded repeatedly at Echo...

He then just gave up trying to know and move on to the screen...

"Well at least your useful..."(echo)

He then clicks on a button on his computer and the map on the screen turns off and was replace with multiple screens...

I saw a lot of information display there...

Something about news and videos of something...

"Well we're in a tight spot now and we need to move fast... My base isn't well protected if this base got found out they will overwhelm us with their numbers so this is our problem now...

Echo clicked another button and one of the screens moves in...

The screen shows a picture of a big machine with tracks...

Is that a...

"If you look at it the robots are moving in with an armored vehicle it has 2 tracks on each side has a big armor body with 2 long barrel turret on the top... And they are now on the move to the extraction point I try my best to contact the extraction team but I didn't manage to connect to them after I notice it so I can't warn them at all... If we want to get out of here safely we have to deal with that vehicle first..."(echo)

He pointed at the vehicle with his hand...

Guess we don't have much of a choice if the extraction helicopter got destroyed by it it's the end of us...

I look at the screen to...

Its body is a little bit the same as the big robot but the most different part is that it's a vehicle...

"Well we don't have that much time to... If that armored vehicle was already at the extraction point it's going to be guarded by powerful robots and droids..."(echo)

Well, it's one of their big guns I guess...

"If you need anything I'll be here you should get ready to this base is the least base you will stay in..."(echo)

"Wait, we're leaving now?"(Liana)

"Yes that thing is on the move if we don't strike it now, we don't know what will happen..."(echo)

Echo look at me...

I closed my eyes for a second and then opened it and look at the screen...

I look at echo...

"I'll try my best..."(Liana)

"Okay, but also be careful not to make a lot of sounds when we're going there..."(echo)

"Yes"(Liana)

"If you need me I'll he here you can check the base out but be hurry..."(echo)

I nodded and look around...

The room is pretty decent with big and small monitors all around the place...

I saw 2 doors on my right side and left side...

I look at echo...

"Is it oke if I grab things here?"(Liana)

"Hm? well as long as it's not heavy and you can carry it Shure..."(echo)

I smiled at him and look around the place again...

Okay, let's see...

I moved to the door on my left and opened it...

What I saw is a kitchen? I saw some cooking tools still here and I saw a refrigerator in the distance I moved to it and when I open it I saw some cans of food and other things like fruits...

I wonder if echo even thinks to not bring this...

I put all of them in my inventory...

I also saw some pots and pans that were left here I move them to my inventory I also don't forget about the necessary tools for cooking I was good at cooking before my reincarnation...

I also saw a door leading somewhere in the kitchen...

I open it and it leads down to the basement...

I saw a light switch near me and turn it on...

The place lights up and I moved down...

When I got there I saw a lot of box stuff...

I open one up and I saw a lot of parts I try touching one of them...

"Eh? It a part of the Kriss vector"(Liana)

Huh? Wait how did I know this?...

[Title gun knowledge active]

"Ah, thanks for reminding me system"(Liana)

System didn't say anything...

I shakes my head and kept looking around the place...

What I find is some gun parts and also other parts but I don't know what they do...

The gun parts that I found seem to not have all of the parts to make them work properly... 

I wonder what I can do with this...

"I better look it up later.."(Liana)

I only grabbed a couple of boxes mainly parts that only need a couple of things to make it work...

I grab 3 boxes all of them have different types of guns inside...

One of them is the Kriss vector submachine gun...

The other two are a Remington 870 shotgun and the SSG10 sniper rifle...

The 3 of them are the only guns that are only missing 2 or 3 parts...

Mainly the bullet I didn't see any bullets for any guns in any of the boxes...

So even if I manage to fix it I still need the bullets to fire it or...

I then noticed that I can actually make magic bullets...

I guess I just need to fix them then...

"I better start going"(Liana)

I moved out of the room to the kitchen then move out to the room we're echo is...

When I got there I saw echo focused on a screen on his computer...

I look at him and he seems to be really focused on the computer screen right now and was not looking at me so I walked to the other doors that I haven't open yet...

I move to the door on the right...

I open the door and look inside I saw a lot of things scattered on the floor...

Paper, books, and other things...

I grab one of the papers on the floor and read it...

"Company tech industry CAO?"(Liana)

It about a tech industry? I look at another paper and it's about different things why is it scattered everywhere? all of the paper and books are about random things as well...

"I wonder if Echo never clean this up..."(Liana)

I look around the piles but there's nothing that interests me so I didn't take anything with me and got out from that room...

I look around the other rooms and saw a door that has a sign on top of it with an exit word written...

It seems this is the exit door?...

I don't think I should go out yet so I moved back to meet echo...

When I got there  I didn't see him at all I look around the place then...

Clachik!

I heard a door opening I looked there and saw echo opening the door on the left where the kitchen is...

I have a bad feeling about this...

He started walking to me...

And look at me with his face still wearing the helmet...

"Hey...."(echo)

I flinch...

"Do you know what happens to the food in the kitchen?"(echo)

I slowly look away...

He looks at me silently...

"You know?"(echo)

I heard him saying that with a deep voice...

I am sweating....

"I hate some type of people..."(echo)

I slowly look at Echo...

"One of it is..."(echo)

What I saw is echo...

With a black aura behind him...

Looking at me....

When I can't even see his face...

It makes it even scarier...

"The one that won't tell the truth about what happen..."(echo)

.

.

.

.

[Third person POV ]

Somewhere in another place on a mountain...

Thing!

Gratang!rararararararara!

Ruuuuuuuuuuung!

Boooooong....

Boooooong....

Boooooong....

Something big is moving...

Shaking everything that was all around the place...

Down on his feet are a lot of robots on the ground not moving...

Rrrrooooooaaaaarrrr!

Wooong!

Woong!

It did a big roar waking all of the robots up from the ground beside it...

Then the thing started to walk...

Its destination is the city...

And on top of that thing is a small figure...

And it was looking at the city in front...

.

.

.

.

[third person POV]

In a building somewhere far away...

Clachang!

Someone opens a door to an office...

A guy is sitting on a chair in the room putting his hand on a desk in front of him filled with paper...

He looks at the one that came in...

"Status report is there any news at city S?"(???)

"Yes, commander! Echo from squad 4 has made a call now! Sir!"(???)

"Good work soldier So what is in the report?"(commander)

"Requesting a rescue helicopter sir...."(soldier)

"What? Did something happen to squad 4?"(commander)

"Yes sir... squad 4 have been wiped out and only echo survive sir..."(soldier)

"... This is a problem squad 4 is one of our best... Anyway, any other news?"(commander)

"Yes sir! It seems echo save a little girl sir!"(soldier)

"A little girl?"(commander)

"Yes, sir it seems that she is a survivor in city S sir... Echo gives us details that even know she is a child she is very strong and can use magic...."(soldier)

"A child like that... Is a survivor huh..."(commander)

He thinks...

A child that is surviving in a dangerous place alone without her parents huh...

He shakes his head and then looks at the soldier...

"Anything else?"(commander)

"Yes sir it's this"(soldier)

The soldier put a couple of papers on the desk...

He picks one of the paper up and read it...

His eyebrows go up slightly...

He then looks at the soldier...

"Be ready to get that rescue helicopter up and running as soon as possible this is going to be very dangerous..."(commander)

"Yes sir but our last helicopter is badly damaged it will take a week at most to repair it"(soldier)

"Make it as quick as possible we don't have a lot of time here"(commander)

"Yes sir!"(soldier)

The soldier then runs out of the room...

The commander got up from his chair and then look at the window...

"I hope it will be done soon Echo is under a very dangerous position now..."(commander)

He looks at the paper one of it has a picture of something it has two legs and two arms its body is the shape of a human but it's size...

Is the size of a building...

.

.

.

.

Out of all the 3 guns Liana find what do you guys want to see her use?
  • Kriss vector Votes: 67 37.6%
  • Remington 870 Votes: 35 19.7%
  • SSG 10 Votes: 76 42.7%
Total voters: 178
53