(Prologue) Running Track on the Snow part 2
752 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

.

.

.

.

[Third person POV]

Gatak!gatak!gatak!gatak!

Inside the moving train...

GRATANG!

Someone was grabbing someone by their neck against the wall...

"On whose order did you obey to not stop the train?"(???)

The person grabbing them was leaking blood-lust towards the guy pinned on the wall...

"I-It was by-"(???)

Glatak!

"STAND DOWN!"(leader)

The leader of the team suddenly grabbed them and pushed them away from each other...

"Sigh*... Let's just go to the front of the train and see who did it..."(leader)

"Oh? Does that mean YOU have nothing to do with this!?"(???)

Everyone in there looked at the person in charge...

"I'd be lying if I have nothing to do with this but this is not by my order..."(leader)

He looked behind him and saw someone coming here...

A guy with a grin on his face came in and looked at everyone in the room...

"Haha, seriously it's their fault for being slow you know? I had no idea that you all got emotions because of a view sacrifices"(guy)

"Why you LITTLE!"(???)

The leader grabbed his shoulder before he could run at the guy...

"End it... Vas"(leader)

The group leader looked at the guy named Vas...

The guy had a grin on his face and had two people behind him...

"I will report this to the guild after this"(leader)

"Huh? Do you think you can do that? Even with your connections, you won't be able to do it you know? I'm an S rank mercenary and you~ are an A rank Bren~ HAHAHAHA!"(Vas)

Grip...

Bren clenched his fists as he heard that...

"Well see ya later losers!"(Vas)

Vas then left the room while laughing...

Bren looked down and slowly looked at everyone...

"What happened there is my fault as your leader I will take full responsibility for this... Now if you excuse me"(Bren)

Bren walked out of the room, leaving everyone to think about what had happened...

Everyone was gloomy...

Out of 20 of them who went on this mission, there are only 12 left including Bren, and Vas, and the other two with him that were not in the room...

Excluding those 4, all that is left are the 8 people in the room...

4 moved out of the room to inspect and take care of the prisoners in another section of the train while the others stayed in the room and rest...

In the room, there are only 4 people left and everyone stayed quiet...

Until...

"Cough*..."(???)

All of them looked at a guy that just Coughed...

"Um... Well, why don't we try introducing ourselves first? I'm Mich, by the way, how about you guys?"(Mich)

"..."(???)

"...Ato"(Ato)

"..."(???)

A guy said his name while the others stay quiet...

Mich looked at the quiet ones...

"I'm Rush"(Rush)

Then Mich looked at the last guy...

"..."(???)

"Well?"(Mich)

"....Rei"(Rei)

"Alright! Now that that's wrapped up why don't we talk about something?"(Mich)

They all just looked at him...

"Aw come on... There should at least be something you guys want to talk about"(Mich)

"Well if it's about that bastard I'm okay with it"(Ato)

"Sigh*... I can bet he used his connection and money to persuade the guild into making him an S rank..."(Rush)

"I really want to punch him!  But Because of that rank, we can't even do anything to offend him"(Ato)

Mich and Rush nodded from what Ato said...

"Ah! Oh yeah, have you guys heard about a frontier Mercenary coming here?"(Mich)

"Yes, I heard everyone talking about it... The one that was named the Black Wolf right?"(Rush)

"Yeah! I heard that mercenary is a young girl and she just join the frontier guild a couple of years ago and already an A rank in a couple of months after joining"(Mich)

"Oh really? Is she like him?"(Ato)

"No, I heard that they said what she did was legit! She's been clearing hard mission one after another after joining and never failed even once!"(Mich)

"Seriously?"(Rei)

Rei looked at Mich...

And he nodded...

"She was already recommended by the Frontier guild to come to help us here in the guild! Oh man I can't wait to see what she looks like!"(Mich)

"Well we're on a mission right now so there's no way we wil-"(Rei)

GLACHUK!

Suddenly the train started shaking...

"Woah! What's going on!?"(Rush)

BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

Alarms started ringing all around the place everyone started grabbing their weapons...

GLATAK!

Suddenly Bren rushed into the room while sweating...

He looked at everyone there...

"Everyone we got an emergency on the rooftop MOVE!"(Bren)

We looked at each other and nodded...

We follow Bren outside the car and climbed a ladder towards the roof of the train...

It's snowing heavily out there...

TIIIINNNNNGGG!

What we saw was a giant shark-like robot with long arms shapes like a fin and a long snake-like tail with a giant blade attached to it...

The size is the same as the entire train car...

"How The Hell Did That Get HERE!?"(Rush)

"I don't know It suddenly landed on the train from the sky! The prisoners and the others are still evacuating to the front of the train we need to distract it!"(Bren)

All of them nod and aim their weapons at it...

"FIRE!"(Bren)

Patatatatatata!

Patatatatatata!

Mich, Ren, and Bren are using AR while Rush and Ato use a giant sword...

Rush and Ato run to the front while maintaining distance from the robot shark and providing cover to the others as they shoot at it...

Tatatatatatatatata!

Tatatatatatatatata!

Ping!pang!plang!pang!

All of the bullets bounce off its face...

"Shit! Our bullets aren't doing anything..."(Rei)

Rei looked at Bren...

Bren was having a hard time thinking until...

"Leader! Reinforcements arrived!"(???)

All of them looked back and saw some Mercenaries moving towards them...

A medic and two mages...

"Good timing! We need support over here!"(Bren)

The medic was a girl and the mages are guys and they all started moving towards us...

The mages started casting their spells at the robot...

"[Fire ball!]"(???)

"[Gale!]"(???)

A giant fireball and wind shoot towards the giant robot shark...

TIIIINNGG!

Swing!swing!

Boom!boom!

The robot swings its tail at the ball of fire and wind and destroyed it...

The robot then looked at us...

TIIIIINNNNGGGG!!

It started shaking its body left and right...

"Woah!?"(Mich)

"Uwah!?"(Rush)

"Kiaaaa!?"(???)

"Hey hey hey!?"(???)

The train started shaking strongly...

 Step!

"Ah!?"(???)

"Oh no, you don't!"(Ato)

The medic was about to fall off the train and Ato quickly grabbed her and pulled her back...

"Sigh*"(Bren)

Tiiinngg!.....

Grumble! grumble!...

"If this keeps up the train will fall!!!"(Rei)

"God dang it!"(Mich)

Rei and Mich aimed their weapons at it and started firing again...

Tatatatatatatatata!

Tatatatatatatatata!

Ping!plang!pang!pong!

But it didn't work...

"Dam!"(Rei)

Grumble! grumble!

Tiiiiinnnnggg!...

The robot suddenly rushes forward towards us at high speed...

"!?"(Ato)

"Not good!?"(Mich)

As the robot was about to hit us something from the distance light up...

Ting!.........

POOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

BOOOOOOM!

TIIIIIIIINNNNGGG!

A flash of light flew towards the giant robot hitting it directly in the face...

The light penetrated its face until it came out to the other side and made a giant explosion as it hit the snowy ground...

Grumble! grumble!....

The robot is still alive with a giant hole on its head...

It slowly turned towards where the light came from...

SWING!

But suddenly a bright long light sliced the face of the robot making a giant claw-shaped mark on its face...

TIIINNGG!!!!

Glatak!....

We all heard something behind the robot...

We all looked there and saw a figure...

The snow is covering our vision as the train kept moving along the tracks...

Wuuushhhh....  

But suddenly the wind stopped...

And as the sun started to rise in the distance, sunlight began revealing the figure that we saw...

Piuuuuu.....

What we saw was a girl with black hair with wolf ears and tail slowly turning around towards us...

"Sigh* well at least I made it in time"(???)

Her Red and Blue eyes reflected the sunlight from the rising sun behind us as she looked at us with a smile on her face...

"Now... time to start the battle right?"(???)

Buzz!buzz!

.

.

.

.

25