Part 18
1.5k 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 21

 

Roxanne’s alarm went off at 7:55 am, five minutes before she was supposed to wake Savannah up. She was still wearing her stockings from yesterday. The collar was something she couldn’t even take off on her own. Silently she got up, hooked the leash to her collar and got down on her hands and knees.

 

With the chain dragging along the floor underneath her body Roxanne crawled her way into her roommate’s room across the hall. Savannah was still loudly snoring as Roxanne started worming her head underneath the covers and in between her legs.

 

It was a warm hard task, but eventually Roxanne managed to get to her roommate’s pussy only to be surprised when she used her tongue to orient herself. She hadn’t noticed before, but Savannah was sleeping on her stomach, up was suddenly down and it confused the girl who was still so new to eating pussy. All of a sudden she didn’t need to lick up, but down instead to reach Savannah’s clit. It took her a few licks until she really got the hang of it.

 

Another problem with Savannah’s current position was how Roxanne was forced to burry her face between her roommate’s big sweaty ass cheeks to even get access to her pussy. Her nose involuntarily rubbed against the black girls stinking wrinkled butthole. The smell of Savannah’s unwashed sweaty butt crack was revolting, and yet she somehow got aroused as she proceeded to eat her roommate out like this.

 

Savannah’s snores slowly turned into moans as she slowly woke up, already well on her way to her first orgasm of the day. “Mmmm, good morning my slutty pussy muncher. You are doing a very good job. In fact a great job. I love how you are massaging my butthole, I never thought that would feel good, but well here we are. In fact, I’ll even make that the new part of your training. Whenever you are eating pussy, I want you to gently massage the butthole at the same time, at least as much as possible. So don’t be shy and really get in there. Use some pressure. Ooooh yes? Just like that.” Savannah mused in a sing song voice. Getting woken up like this had instantly got her in a great mood.

 

Embarrassed out of her mind Roxanne started grinding her cute nose against Savannah’s butt hole even harder. The added pressure along with the way in which Savannah relaxed caused the tip of her nose to slightly slip in at times. It made her cringe beyond believe, at the same time those moments also send a surge of pleasure to her own pussy.

 

It didn’t take all too long for Savannah to have her orgasm. The added stimulation to her butt as well as the excitement of knowing that her roommate was debasing herself way further by actually massaging her butt hole with her nose proved to be two strong stimuli. Savannah was even surprising herself with how low she could make Roxanne sink. Her laying on her stomach had just been a coincidence, but it sure led to a wonderful new idea.

 

A couple of minutes later, an intense wonderful orgasm washed over Savannah. There was no better way to start her day than with an eager pretty slut lapping her to an orgasm. Roxanne had a different opinion on that though. Getting between her roommate’s legs while she was sleeping was way to warm and very hard work, on top of that it was disgusting. Yet as Savannah came, she did her best to lap up all of her roommate’s juices.

 

With a wet face and sweaty body from being buried between Savannah’s warm legs, Roxanne wurmed her way out from under her roommate’s sheets. Slowly but surely she crawled her way around to the side of the bed where she knelt down, lowered her head and offered up the handle of her leash to her Goddess on her open hand palms.

 

Savannah took the leash with great pleasure as she got up and walked to the bathroom guiding her by now very obedient roommate behind her. She would keep this up for a week, just savouring her obedient home pet while letting Roxanne get used to the idea of belonging to her completely. Then next week would finally be the time where she would show the world her Roxy, the pet she had moulded so well, her pride, her property.

 

These thoughts were running through her head as she sat down on the toilet. Without complaint or even needing to be asked Roxanne got down on her back and presented her face to her Goddess’s bare feet. A gesture Savannah gladly took advantage of as she placed her one sole square across the girl’s face while pulling her nipples with the toes of her other foot all while she let out a hard stream of morning piss.

 

As she was done Savannah placed her feet back on the ground and started pulling Roxy’s head up with the leash until her chin once more rested on the edge of the seat. Tears filled Roxanne’s eyes as the awfully strong offensive scent of her roommate’s morning pee invade her nostrils.

 

For a moment she thought about refusing, but as another strong surge of arousal coursed through her body Roxanne realised this was where she belonged. Blushing crimson she extended her tongue and started to lap up the dark yellow droplets of pee from in and around Savannah’s pussy. Once Savannah was satisfied, she pulled the girl away.

 

“Alright Roxy, that’s enough. I know how much you love and adore my pussy, but I have a busy day ahead of me so we need to get going. Now take of your pretty stockings and off in the shower we go. Don’t worry about your pretty collar. It can handle a bit of water.” Savannah mused in a singsong voice. She was in the best mood she had ever been in.

 

Roxanne quickly obeyed, rolling down her stockings in a hurry and throwing them aside so she could crawl into the shower along with her roommate. “Why don’t you go first and tell me when the water has heated up?” Savannah smirked as she pushed the girl into the shower and turned on the water which was always ice cold for starters.

 

It didn’t take long for the water to heat up, but even that short time was enough to give Roxanne’s lips a light purple hue. “The water is warm my divine Goddess.” The girl called out through clattering teeth that slowly calmed down as her body started to warm up while Savannah joined in.

 

Once Savannah got in the shower, she took up the whole stream of water forcing Roxanne to stand outside the warmth. She also just stood there, a hint Roxanne quickly picked up on as she took some soap and a loofah to carefully wash every nook and cranny of her Goddess’s body.

 

Savannah moaned satisfied, she only had to stand there, and Roxanne did all the work. This pretty pale girl was all over her, paying attention to her whole body with complete devotion. For Roxanne the shower was rather pleasant as well. It was so much softer than how she usually got treated. It smelled like flowers and she could stand up. If she pressed her body against savannah’s while washing, she could even enjoy some of the warm water herself.

 

It was soft, gentle and clean. Yet every surge of arousal stayed out as well. It once again made her realise how much she craved to be used and abused to preform all kinds of nasty tasks for her Goddess. After all what kind of pervert enjoyed licking a piss soaked pussy clean more than gentle cuddling in the shower?

 

After she was done washing Savannah the black girl got out of the shower allowing her pet one minute to wash herself. The fact that she only had one minute made Roxanne panic since she knew it was going to be the only shower she was allowed. Taking no time to rinse and resoap her loofah Roxanne quickly washed herself using the still somewhat soapy loofah she had used on Savannah. She spend most of the time washing her face after all it had lately become the dirtiest place on her body and she was mortified at the thought that someone would notice.

 

“Stop!” Savannah suddenly called out after which Roxanne dropped everything and stopped the shower. Meekly she got out and started drying off her Goddess before drying herself using the same towel and getting back on her hands and knees.

 

Savannah took the leash again and headed to her room with her pet pulled behind her. For today she opted to wear a pair of light lavender coloured tights paired with an orange skater dress. After Roxanne helped her into the outfit they headed to Roxanne’s room. There she made Roxanne switch out her current stockings for a pair of lavender ones. She also made the girl pull out a pair of lavender ankle socks. “You may switch out your stockings for these when you get dressed, but I don’t want to catch you wearing anything but lavender socks understand. If you really want to you can also wear the knee highs, or the tights, but they have to be lavender.” Savannah informed the girl sternly.

 

Now that Roxanne was wearing the right stockings they went to the kitchen. Roxanne prepared her Goddess her breakfast while she got to eat dry cornflakes out of a bowl between her feet. Once the meal was done and everything put away Roxanne went back to her room. Upon re-entering the open kitchen and living room she was wearing a navy and white body con dress reaching to mid-thigh, a pair of white sneakers with the lavender coloured ankle socks poking out of the tops.

 

Normally Roxanne only wore white or black ankle socks, that or sheer black or nude pantyhose. The more colourful socks were definitely a change for her, it was very subtle, and the pale lavender wasn’t the brightest of colours. Yet it did make her nervous. For the first time she would wear something that could link her to Savannah.

 

“Come over here a minute before you leave Roxy.” Savannah beckoned the girl with her finger. Of course Roxanne was going to come over. She wasn’t planning on heading out wearing that collar and leash after all. Still approaching her Goddess while she was obviously checking her out did make her nervous.

 

Once within reach Savannah extended her hand and instantly wormed it underneath Roxanne’s dress. Roxanne could feel her roommate’s fingers moving right over her pantied pussy. She wanted the ground to swallow her. Somehow being casually checked and felt up like this was worse than crawling around naked. Despite that she could instantly feel her pussy moisten up.

 

Upon pulling her hand away Savannah had a stern expression fixed on her face. “Roxanne, what are you wearing underneath that dress? Lift up your dress right now.” She said. It was the first time in forever Savannah had used Roxanne’s full name instead of the shortened Roxy. At this point it just sounded weird, like how her mother would call her by her first and last name when she was in trouble.

 

The nerves where raging wildly within Roxanne as she meekly started rising her dress’s skirt, revealing the white lace hip hugger panties she was wearing. Savannah instantly started shaking her head at the girl.

 

“No, no, no. You are doing it all wrong. Do your really think it is suitable for a perverted slut like you to be wearing panties? You might give people the wrong impression sweetie. Now take them off and hand them to me. Then I will unlock your collar and you can go.” Savannah said extending her hand.

 

Embarrassed out of her mind, but oh so wet Roxanne slowly slid down her panties in front of her roommate. They had been a fresh pair yet due to the humiliation of this entire situation they already felt moist when she put them in her roommate’s hand.

 

“That’s a good girl, way more suiting for a perverted slut like you.” Savannah said before yanking Roxanne’s head down using the leash and unlocking her collar. She took the girl’s chin and pulled her in for an aggressive sloppy kiss before saying. “Have a good day at school my little pet.”

 

Completely flustered and embarrassed Roxanne stumbled out of the door. She felt so dirty not wearing anything under her dress, nervous as well, what if people found out? What if they made the connection between the colour of her socks and Savannah’s tights? Sure the ankles socks weren’t that noticeable to others, but to her, knowing what they stood for they certainly were.

 

Once Roxanne had left Savannah went to her room to collect her socks and called her taxi driver to drive her to the mall. Her plans for today were skipping classes and winning her bet with Leila. It would be an easy feat with the help of her socks.

 

The day passed by easier than expected for Roxanne. No one really seemed to notice about the panties or the socks. It allowed her to relax a bit. The only downside of the day was that Savannah didn’t allow her an orgasm. When she asked why the girl only said. “Because you don’t seem proud enough to be mine.” She didn’t give any more information.

 

That’s how the week dragged on. At school Roxanne had to wear skirts or dresses with no panties and at home she was Savannah’s perfect pet. Her room had become filled and stunk up by the many dirty tights and panties from her roommate hanging around there. It just added to her insane arousal that build everyday when Savannah denied her her orgasm for the same reason each time. It certainly didn’t help that Savannah made her masturbate for her viewing pleasure each day.

 

Her pussy licking skills had increased by a lot as well. Savannah had stopped giving tips and pointers, she had given enough of them anyways. Everything added Roxanne was supposed to teach herself by researching the internet. Savannah made sure that the girl had more than enough practice and as they say practice makes perfect. Even Savannah had to admit that the girl’s clumsy tongue had turned rather skilled. She could always make her cum within five minutes. Even when Savannah tried to hold back or had already been satisfied.

 

It wasn’t until Thursday that Roxanne realised the reason she hadn’t been allowed an orgasm was because she always chose for the ankle socks. Maybe that was what Savannah meant by her not being proud enough. She had to wear a bigger sign that she and her Goddess belonged together.

 

Chapter 22

 

Today was the day that Roxanne would test out her theory. Savannah had chosen to wear a pair of yellow tights which meant she was wearing yellow thigh high stockings as she went to get dressed. She didn’t bother with panties. She had learned that lesson on Monday.

 

This time she decided to keep her stockings on. She paired it with a bright yellow sundress and a pair of yellow flats. She had read a lot about those mono chrome outfits. It was one of the latest fashion trends where one would wear an outfit completely in one colour. A bright colour preferably. She didn’t like the look, and she didn’t feel confident enough to pull it of. Luckily the trend was fading, and very little normal people had actually jumped that band wagon, but for now it would at least works as some kind of excuse of why she was wearing such bright colours. After all what outfit could your wear bright yellow tights or stockings underneath and not be noticed? At least the mono chrome offered a sense of an explanation compared to wearing it with any other outfit.

 

She probably wouldn’t have done it if she didn’t think it would grant her an orgasm. At this time she was just so desperately horny that she felt like she had to. God if she got an orgasm it would all be worth it. Nervously and embarrassed Roxanne walked out for her obligatory outfit inspection. Even the prospect of being seen by her roommate was embarrassing enough to cause a surge of arousal.

 

A big smile instantly appeared on Savannah’s face when she saw Roxanne in her all yellow outfit, just like her own tights. She loved the symbolism that the girl belonged to everything her tights enveloped. Her butt, her pussy and most of all her feet. After all her feet held so much power over the girl.

 

“Well well, if it isn’t my little ray of sunshine. Why don’t you come over here?” Savannah mocked. The moment Roxanne was close enough she felt up the girl’s skirt even though she hadn’t worn any panties since that one time on Monday. Smiling broadly at how sopping wet she was. She could even feel her pussy pulse against her finger under this embarrassing treatment. Finally it had gotten true to her what she had to do and the result was even better than Savannah had hoped for.

 

“My my, you are so wet my little pet. I bet you must have loved to eat me out this morning, or was it licking me after my morning piss? Anyways, clean up my fingers and you’re good to go.” Savannah said holding her juice covered fingers up to the girl’s lips.

 

Without a word of protest or even a sign of hesitation Roxanne opened her lips, welcoming Savannah’s fat wet fingers. Dutifully she caressed them with her tongue sucking all of her juices from them as she tasted her own pussy. It seemed to please her roommate who soon pulled her fingers away and unlocked her collar, allowing her to go to school.

 

That day at school Roxanne had to endure a lot of stares and ogles, as well as a ton of questions regarding her outfit from her friends. She always gave the same answer. It was just her giving that fashion trend a try before it disappeared completely. She also said that she didn’t quit like it, but that she at least knew it now. It were all lies making her feel very self-conscious, but although some of her friends didn’t seem to completely believe her, most of them did.

 

Luckily no one seemed to have mad the connection to Savannah her roommate who was wearing tights in that exact same colour. After all, all the attention went to Roxanne since Savannah wore weird overtly colourful outfits all the time. It really wasn’t anything new anymore.

 

The attention was the only thing Savannah hadn’t thought of when she basically manipulated Roxanne into wearing this. She liked wearing bold colours because it always got her stares and attention. Now all of that went to Roxanne whose outfit was even bolder. It pissed Savannah off a little. Soon that would change though. Very soon as Savannah would make her roommate come out as her girlfriend starting next week.

 

As the day dragged on Roxanne got approached by Chad. It instantly made her nervous. She thought she loved him. He was funny, smart, handsome, kind,… everything she had ever dreamed off, but she had been spending so much time with Savannah, devoting herself to her demanding roommate that she hadn’t had time to hang with Chad or go on days. Besides it wouldn’t feel right to go on a date without permission from Savannah.

 

“Hey Roxy, I’ve been thinking. We haven’t been seeing each other a lot lately so I wanted to change that. How about we go out on a date this weekend? A dinner, maybe a movie after and who knows.” Chad asked with his wide charming smile.

 

“Oooh, euhm that does sound very nice. I don’t know when I am available though. I should check my agenda at home, euhm that’s okay right? I’ll let you know. I promise.” Roxanne said nervously not wanting to let Chad know that she had to ask Savannah first.

 

Chad was a bit taken a back. He had a expected a quick enthusiastic yes. He decided he shouldn’t let his disappointment shine through. One thing was certain, he didn’t want to lose his sweetheart. “Okay cool, then I guess I’ll hear from you.” He said nonchalantly giving her a quick kiss on her cheek.

 

With that said they both went their separate ways. Roxanne’s nerves did not go down at all. Her little chat with Chad had confused her so much. She was pretty much sure that Savannah was the best partner she could ever wish for. At least she understood and indulged all her perversions. She gave her the firm hand she clearly needed and on top of that it seemed like she was the only person that could make her feel good enough to have an orgasm. Even if it was in an extremely humiliating way, requiring her feet on her face. Chad was so handsome and overall perfect though. Every time she saw him her heart fluttered in her chest.

 

It all only confused her, but what made her nervous was the fact that she would have to ask Savannah for permission for her date. Savannah had never denied her such requests before yet asking something for herself just felt wrong. Roxanne felt like she should only ask things to improve her performance at serving her Goddess.

 

Back at the dorm room Roxanne instantly stripped out of everything except for her yellow stockings. She neatly stashed her clothes away, locked the collar back around her neck knowing that it caused her to be stuck inside. She could put it on no problem, but to take it off she needed the key Savannah always kept with her on an ankle bracelet.

 

Naked apart from her collar, leash and bright yellow stockings Roxanne knelt in front of the door. Her head was aimed downwards, and the handle of her leash was resting on her hands which she raised up above her head. It was a hard position to hold, but she wanted it to be perfect when she presented herself to her Goddess, making it easy for her to grab the leash and take control.

 

It took a while for Savannah to get home. A good 20 minutes by which time Roxanne was trembling trying to maintain her position. She always got nervous when the door opened. After all it exposed her in this vulnerable position to whoever would be in the hall way. The hall way wasn’t busy at all since only a couple of people had a dorm here, but there always was a chance. Seeing her Goddess, or more precisely her Goddess’s feet in a pair of white sneakers and yellow tights also caused relieve though. Soon she would take the leash, freeing her from this hard to hold position.

 

With a big smile Savannah took the handle. This was the sight she loved coming home to. Instantly Roxanne kneeled deeper and started opening Savannah’s shoelaces. “Welcome home Goddess, I hope you had an amazing day.” Roxanne said.

 

“Oh that I did for sure my sweet pet, but I am very happy coming home to you.” Savannah replied with a smile. Roxanne felt a sense of pride that her Goddess liked coming back to her. She didn’t say it though. Instead she focused on her greeting ritual. It is what her Goddess would want her to do.

 

She placed a kiss on the toes of both sneakers before gently sliding them off Savannah’s feet and neatly placing them to the side. Instantly she moved her head down and in between Savannah’s nylon covered toes, taking a deep audible whiff of her foot scent when it was at its strongest point, straight out of the girl’s shoes. They were still warm and moist; the smell was as gross and intense as it got and yet Roxanne kept on sniffing like this until Savannah moved her head away by giving her a gentle not too hard kick in the face. More like a gentle tap to get Roxanne to pull back.

 

Giving a firm tug at the leash Savannah starts dragging her to the bathroom where she once again takes a piss resting her feet on Roxanne’s face. This had become really routine to Roxanne so much even that she anticipated the whole process, getting down on the floor before Savannah was able to sit down and licking her pussy clean before she had a chance to pull her up by the leash.

 

As she was led out of the bathroom Roxanne spoke up. “Goddess, I have to ask you something.” She said shyly looking up at her full-figured black roommate towering above her. Savannah in turn looked down at her naked crawling pet.

 

“Let me guess, you want to ask me for an orgasm you little perverted slut. Well, you have been good this week and it seems like it finally got through that thick skull of yours what I meant so I guess it is only fair that I give you that orgasm you must have been craving so long now don’t you think slut? You’ve earned it.” Savannah said with a smirk.

 

When she saw Roxanne trying to say something else, she quickly interrupted before the girl even formed a word. “Hush now, I know you can’t wait to masturbate with your face mashed into my soles, I have felt it each morning during your inspection. Now I don’t want to hear another word from you, or you can wave your orgasm goodbye.” Savannah said sternly.

 

It was not what Roxanne had intended to ask, but that question could wait. She was so aroused that she felt like her pussy might combust into spontaneous orgasms at any moment. It had been a long 5 days since her last orgasm after all. No matter how turned on she got though the orgasms stayed out. Hell she had even tried masturbating earlier this morning thinking it would work no matter what with how on edge she was, but it didn’t.

 

She felt bad about choosing her orgasm over Chad, but she just couldn’t risk postponing it. If she did, she might actually go mad from arousal. Besides, waiting until after a quick orgasm wouldn’t really make a difference, right? After all she had some experience with instantly releasing the floodgates and cuming when Savannah allowed her to stimulate herself while also having her face mashed into her feet.

 

When they entered her room, Roxanne looked up slightly confused. She had always gotten to cum where they had been at that moment. Hell, she would have even been happy if she got to masturbate when serving as Savannah’s foot mat while she was peeing. Going to a room was something else though.

 

Seeing the confusion on her pet’s face Savannah spoke up. “For this orgasm I want to try something else. I want to make it memorable since you had to wait so long. Now get down on your knees at the foot of the bed while I get you ready.”

 

Immediately Roxanne knelt at the foot of her bed and stayed put as Savannah walked to a corner of her room somewhere behind her. Right to where Roxanne kept the pile of Savannah’s dirty underwear.

 

With two pairs of tights in hand Savannah made her way back to the bed. Holding one of Roxanne’s hands to the bed post she quickly knotted it to the post using the underside of one of her tights legs. She carried on by tightly wrapping the remainder of that tights leg around the girl’s hand until she reached the pants part. She then forced the girl’s ankle up to the same bed spot and started wrapping the remainder of that pair of tights around before tying it off and repeating the process with her other hand and leg.

 

Roxanne was shocked, she was completely exposed and helpless, tied with her wrists and ankles to the same spot. Her butt was resting on the ground, but with how her legs were tied up wide open in front of her, her pussy remained completely exposed. Only hidden behind the foot of the bed. Only her face stuck out over the edge of the bed.

 

Quickly testing if her bonds were strong enough Savannah smiled broadly. She got up on the bed, laying down and extending her feet just over the edge resting them against Roxanne’s face. Her smile grew even wider. Especially when she noticed Roxanne was trying to hump the foot of the bed to get off without success.

 

“Perfect, that position turned out even better than I expected. Now let’s get you ready for the real fun to start.” Savannah said smiling down at her helpless toy. She went back to the pile of dirty underwear and returned with a pair of her panties and another pair of tights.

 

She quickly stuffed the big panties inside of Roxanne’s mouth which was forced to stretch wide to accommodate them as her mouth filled with the taste of Savannah’s stale cum and butt sweat. The crotch of the pair of tights Savannah had brought was quickly forced between her lips as well before Savannah proceeded by tightly wrapping the legs around the girl’s head and tying them off so the feet were resting right under her nose.

 

The panic in Roxanne’s eyes grew as she was now effectively bound and gagged having no way to voice concerns or even undo any of the bounds. She was trapped and vulnerable. It made her nervous as well as embarrassed over how exposed and lewd her pose was.

 

Her nerves only grew with the way Savannah smiled down on her with a predatory grin. She was completely at her roommate’s mercy now. Well she had been at her roommate’s mercy for a long time by now, but that was different. It had always felt like that was kind of her own choice. She could have walked away whenever she wanted or so she thought. That wasn’t the case now.

 

“Now I am going to grab a few quick things and then we can start to play.” Savannah said with a smile as she headed out to her room, returning a few minutes later with a pair of head phones and a big pink vibrator. Roxanne eyes shot open even wider. She had never really inserted anything more than the tips of her fingers and certainly nothing that big.

 

Seeing Roxanne’s panic Savannah started laughing. “Oh I am not going to put this up your sopping wet hole you slut, no you’ll see.” Savannah smirked after all she still liked the idea of keeping Roxy a virgin forever. Her only sexual organ would be her tongue and maybe her ass some time.

 

“Let’s put these on you, I want your entire focus to be on my feet, no distractions from noises or sounds you might pick up.” Savannah said with a broad smirk as she moved the headphones over Roxanne’s ears and started playing hip hop music. Loud enough until the girl couldn’t even hear someone was speaking right next to her.

 

With the girl’s hearing effectively cancelled out Savannah leaned down and moved the length of the vibrator right against the girls exposed pussy. She taped it securely to the girl’s stomach so that it would stay in place. Savannah pulled out her phone and with a few taps on the screen the vibrator suddenly came to life. It buzzed intensely against the girl’s sopping wet pussy, but it didn’t make her cum.

 

Gleefully Savannah switched the vibrator back off. Her set up was perfect. Roxanne would have nothing to focus on but on the soles of her feet while she could grant the girl her orgasm when ever she wished. Savannah was just about to sit down on the bed and get in position when a sudden loud knock on their door interrupted her.

 

“Huh, who the hell is that?” Savannah exclaimed annoyed to no one in particular since Roxanne couldn’t hear her anyway. Getting back up she walked out to the door Leaving Roxanne tied to her bed and confused. Unable to hear anything but hip hop the girl had no idea what was going on.

 

Opening up the door Savannah was surprised to see Chad standing there wearing a nice shirt and holding a red rose. “Hello, I was just dropping by to see if Roxanne had time to go out tonight? I’ve booked a table at her favourite sushi place. I asked her if she wanted to go on a date this weekend, but she said she had to check her agenda. I had a feeling she wasn’t really feeling it. It looked like something was bothering her, so I wanted to surprise her instead.” Chad said with his perfect smile.

 

Chad felt pity for Roxanne that she had been paired together with such a fat brutish roommate. There literally wasn’t a thing that was nice about Savannah as far as he knew. Not inside nor outside. If only he knew how the girl he loved literally worshiped the ground she walked on. Or how that made him a threat to her authority which she wanted to eliminate.

 

Savannah didn’t hesitate for a second. “Oh, sure I am going to tell her you’re here. She’s probably up in her room listening to music. Why don’t you just sit down, and she’ll be right with you.” Savannah said as friendly as she could manage, pointing towards the couch.

 

As she turned her back a smile instantly spread across her face. This was perfect. She had thought a lot about how she could have gotten Chad out of the picture in a way that wouldn’t risk Roxanne somehow breaking free from under her control. She had thought about it so much that she had never expected an opportunity to be served to her on a silver platter like this.

 

Instead of going to Roxanne’s room she went into her own room and started pulling on her hypnotic hot pink socks. She hadn’t even lied to Chad, Roxanne was indeed in her room listening to music. If only he knew in what a peculiar position she found herself in.

 

Upon Savannah’s return to the living room Chad looked confused. He knew the girl had no style but wearing those pink socks over yellow tights was really weird. He was even more confused about the reason why she would put on socks to get Roxanne but rolling his eyes he chose to ignore it. After all he didn’t have to put up with her.

 

Savannah just smirked at his eyeroll, knowing that soon his eyes would be transfixed on her feet. With confidence she kicked her feet up on the coffee table right in front of Chad who looked very offended. She saw he wanted to say something, but then his eyes glassed over as he was lost staring at the weird pattern on her soles, unable to figure them out.

 

“Oh poor Chad, you can’t look away now can you? You think I am disgusting right? The only reason you come here is because you really love Roxy right?” Savannah asked with a big smirk as Chad slowly nodded.

 

“Well too bad, Roxy is mine and you aren’t coming in between us. So here is what you are going to do. You are going to send her a kind break up text, letting her know that this is in no way her fault. Tell her that you could sense that her head was somewhere else and that you think it is best if you each go your separate ways.” Savannah said with a big smirk. She wanted the break up to go as smooth as possible, after all she didn’t want to have to deal with an inconsolable pet. That would be no good to her and a distraction from serving her.

 

“Now, when I pull my feet away you are going to stand up and leave without another word. You are going to go out there and imprint like a little duckling on the first woman you see. At least the first woman who is black, heavier than me and at least 30 years older than you. You will give her your rose, take her on the date and do literally anything just for the chance to be with her. You won’t want to leave her side no matter the cost.” Savannah ordered with a smile before putting her feet down and watching Chad snap out of his trance confused.

 

Without a word or even a look in her direction he headed to the door and headed out to a new life he didn’t know about yet. Savannah wondered where he would end up with and with whom. At least she was sure that he would never bother Roxy ever again.

 

A big smile on her face Savanna re-entered the room where Roxy was kept tied up to the foot of her bed.  She had made sure to remove her socks first. The girl didn’t look her way and while she could why would she? After all with the music playing through those headphones she likely had no idea someone had entered.

 

That became quickly evident from the surprised look crossing the girls face when Savannah suddenly sat down on the bed in front of her. For Roxanne the time without Savannah had felt like ages. She had had nothing to do but to taste the girl’s nasty panties and listen to music she didn’t like while staring at an empty bed.

 

Now that Savannah was back Roxanne felt a rush of excitement. Finally, she would get to cum, god she needed this so much. She watched on eagerly as Savannah got in position, but then she just lay there on the bed with her legs spread leaving Roxanne no option but looking up underneath her dress to the crotch of her tights while her feet stayed far from her face.

 

A soft groan escaped Roxanne. Never in a million years had she thought that when she went to college her deepest desire would have been to have her roommate rest her stinking feet on her face, yet here she was. She wanted nothing more than just that. She wanted to beg Savannah to rest her soles on her face, but with the gag even that was something she couldn’t do.

 

Then all of a sudden, the vibrator came to life against her already overtly excited pussy making her moan loudly. God it felt so agonisingly frustrating, dangling right on that edge while the object of her desire was so close yet out of reach. Savannah didn’t even seem to be paying attention to her. All she did was look at her phone.

 

Roxanne was helpless to do anything against the maddening buzzing on her pussy. She couldn’t stop it and she couldn’t slow it down. All she could do was moan, stare up at Savannah’s crotch and pray for her to put her feet on her face.

 

It took a long 10 minutes until Roxanne finally witnessed the girl’s legs closing. Shortly there after her feet came to rest against her face and instantly her body tensed up in a mind-blowing orgasm. Savannah’s feet smelled very strong, yet to Roxanne they were heaven as she happily breathed in the stink while cumming harder than ever before.

 

Her orgasm was slowly starting to die out, but the vibrations didn’t stop, and Savannah didn’t pull away her feet either. Her first orgasm in the past five days had barely ended when the next started rocking her body. The Second orgasm was just as powerful as the first and so was the third that came right after.

 

This cycle continued until Roxanne had had so many orgasms that her pussy was starting to feel very sore and that she had lost count a long time ago. It was only when the battery of the vibrator was giving up that Savannah finally signalled for it to stop.

 

Too many orgasms was another thing Roxanne had never thought she would experience. Yet here she was completely sore and exhausted, glad that the orgasms had finally come to an end. She was sweating all over and was just hanging in her bounds by now.

 

With a smirk plastered on her face Savannah got up off the bed and walked to the end off it where she began undoing the tights holding Roxanne’s wrists and ankles up. The girl instantly fell to the ground breathing heavily through her nose. She was completely spent from the many orgasms.

 

Savannah drug her up on the bed placing her on her back with her face pointing up. “You had your fun Roxy, now it is time for my fun.” She announced as she quickly stripped out of her tights and panties, placing a knee on each side of Roxanne’s head before sitting down on the girl’s helpless face. She hadn’t even bothered to remove the gag, after all it was clear that Roxanne was way too spent to do much of anything. So instead Savannah ground her sopping wet pussy against the girl’s face.

 

It wasn’t long until Savannah had an intense orgasm herself. Her whole body tensed up as she came hard, gushing all over Roxanne’s face. Her juices soaked into the makeshift gag making sure that Roxanne would be able to taste them for hours on end.

 

After slowly coming down from her high, Savannah got off her Roommate’s face and picked up her freshly worn panties. She proceeded to pull them over Roxanne’s head so that the crotch was resting right over the girl’s nose and mouth. She then removed low on battery vibrator from the girl’s stomach and got up.

 

“There Roxy, I am going to bed now. Since it is weekend there is no need to wake me up. I will come and get you when I wake up and I expect to find you just like this. Now have a good night since I expect perfect service from you tomorrow.” Savannah said before retreating to her own room.

 

Roxanne stared up at the ceiling for a few minutes, looking up from between the leg holes of Savannah’s panties. She was completely spent, her pussy was very sore and yet she could feel a tingle of arousal raise again as she lay there breathing through her roommate’s dirty panties, breathing in every scent Savannah’s butt crack and pussy had to offer. In the end it didn’t take long for her to drift off to sleep.

 

(If you want to read more, check out my Patreon page. At: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro .  I will always get my stories out for free, but Patrons will get early access. The support also means a whole lot to me. That being said I am grateful for each and every one of my readers.)

4