Part 20
1.4k 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 24

 

Savannah eventually pushed her roommate away and looked down under the table. She just stared at her roommate for a bit before asking. “What moisturiser do you use Roxy cause your skin simply shines.”

 

She loved how her roommate face turned red at her joke. She didn’t really expect an answer either. She just did it because she loved messing with the girl who was still kneeling between her bare thighs.

 

“Anyways Roxy, let’s get ready. I have made an appointment at a Salon for you and I don’t want to be late.” Savannah said as she got up and took Roxanne’s leash to guide her to the bathroom. Their washing ritual had been pretty well established by now and Roxanne carried it out without protest or hesitation. It was another element where no orders were required anymore.

 

When it came to getting dressed all Savannah did was telling Roxanne what outfit she wanted to wear and waiting for the girl to arrive. As usual the combination she asked for was horrible, but Roxanne knew better than to critique her Goddess’s choices.

 

Today Savannah had chosen to wear an emerald green dress, some neon pink tights, a pair of emerald green nylon ankle socks with a ruffled border and a pair of white sneakers. Since Roxanne didn’t own a green dress or skirt and top combo Savannah had her wear a white summer dress, no panties, neon pink thigh high stockings, a pair of matching green ankle socks with ruffled border and white sneakers.

 

Roxanne blushed and shuddered while her pussy pulsed lewdly at the thought of going out in public wearing an outfit like this. The made a very colourful duo to say the least and she already knew they would be drawing a lot of attention no matter where they went.

 

Now that they were both dressed Savannah picked up the leash and started leading Roxanne to the door, exclaiming. “Our uber should be here any minute.”

 

This set off a moment of panic within Roxanne. “But Goddess, what about my collar?” She asked while still moving along. Savannah had always taken her collar of when she went out in public. True it had always been when she went to school. That and during her showers were the only times Roxanne didn’t wear her collar. Right now however Savannah didn’t seem to have any intentions of doing that.

 

Even worse was the fact that the leash was also still attached and being used as well. What would she do if someone in the dorm building or outside saw them? Sure if the uber would be waiting on them and they could head right in the chances of that were slim but still.

 

Roxanne had no desire at all to be seen by an uber driver while being led around like this. Not by an uber driver or anyone wherever they were going. What would people think of her? Well probably that she was a huge pervert and they would be right, still she wanted to maintain at least a certain level of modesty to the outside world.

 

Right before the front door Savannah stopped and turned around to look at her. Instantly a sigh of relief escaped Roxanne’s lips. She had really be getting nervous that they would head out like this. At least Savannah had come to her senses just in time.

 

At least so she thought that hope instantly got dashed as Savannah announced with a big smirk. “Oh Roxy, where we are going it isn’t that indecent to wear a collar. Besides, aren’t you proud of your symbol of belonging to your Goddess?” She asked posing Roxanne a question the girl couldn’t really get right.

 

It was crazy, that is what Roxanne thought about it. She couldn’t really say so to her Goddess though, and maybe she was a bit proud of the collar. It meant that she at least belonged somewhere, that someone accepted her for who she really was.

 

In the end she just said. “Oh yes absolutely Goddess, I am so proud to be wearing this collar. I just wasn’t expecting it. That’s all.” It wasn’t what she really thought about it, but she knew it was the only acceptable answer.

 

For Savannah this was yet another triumph. She knew her roommate didn’t want to go out while wearing her rather obvious and eye-catching collar, much less with the leash attached. She had bend to her will again though and that was all that really mattered.

 

Now that she had silenced Roxy’s protest Savannah opened the door and pulled a very nervous Roxanne out of the dorm room with the leash. She realised full well that she wouldn’t be able to do this on Monday, even as far under her thumb as Roxy was, she would still have to ease her into openly being her girlfriend.

 

Savannah was a bit disappointed when they didn’t run into anyone going out. Starting a few rumours really would help cement her relationship with Roxy even before they came out as a couple on Monday. Roxanne on the other hand was very relieved when they didn’t run into anyone.

 

The uber that came to pick them up looked a bit strange to Roxanne, especially the stickers on the back window. There was one rainbow flag sticker, a sticker which said “Find me on Grinder”, and another one which said “Please cum again!”

 

Upon getting into the car it only got weirder. The seats were wrapped in a pink plush seat cover and the driver looked very flamboyant. He was wearing a pair of tight black slacks and a pink satin shirt with the top buttons undone until most of his chest was visible. Even without the stickers on his car pretty much everyone walking into them would assume he was gay.

 

Another strange thing was how he nervously kept his eyes glued in front of him. That’s when it dawned on Roxanne. This was the same driver that had hit on her last week on their ride to the mall. He was nearly unrecognisable with the change of clothes and he had definitely lost some weight as well.

 

From their encounter last week, she would have never thought that he had been gay, but then again, she decided not to think too much about it. After all she was about the last person to judge. They were just here for a ride and whoever the driver was didn’t really matter.

 

Savannah on the other hand was smiling broadly. Only a week had passed, and things had already drastically changed for the driver. She was surprised her rather complicated instructions had worked and boy did they work. His changes had been for the better though or he would soon be feeling very ill.

 

She had been able to deduce that things hadn’t gone all to smooth at all, sure he had been finding cocks to get off with ease but getting enough money to be well on his way to the 500 dollars he should deposit in her account in a few hours had been hard. At least his changes to his car and his appearance had made it very clear to just about everyone that he was open to make cocks cum.

 

Despite him obviously broadcasting just how “Gay” He was to attract as many cock’s as he possibly could Savannah still had her doubts if he would be able to make the required amount of money. From his report yesterday evening it seemed like he still had a lot of work to do to achieve that goal.

 

During the ride Savannah lifted up Roxanne’s skirt, tucking it in the bust of the girls dress so that her skirt would stay up indefinitely. Much to Roxanne’s shame it meant that her pussy was completely exposed to this guy that had tried to hit on her last week. She still hadn’t been allowed to wear a pair of panties and she had her doubts she would ever get to wear those again. Paired with the fact that she had to wear thigh high stockings paired with mainly skirts it meant that her pussy was always easy to access.

 

Which was exactly the effect Savannah desired for her girlfriend/toy. With Roxanne’s skirt tucked up Savannah slowly started to run her fingers up and down the girls exposed pussy. She slowly stimulated and caressed the girls sopping wet lips, spreading them slightly while doing so.

 

Savannah just loved the way Roxanne was putty in her hands, complete embarrassed about being felt up like that in front of a relative stranger. She was wetter than ever though and didn’t dare or want to stop her Goddess, she just softly moaned, biting her bottom lip as she lost herself to her Goddess’s touch, the both of them knew full well that she wouldn’t cum, not without Savannah’s feet. Neither of them seemed to care a whole lot though.

 

All this toying with Roxanne’s pussy had an ulterior motive for Savannah though. Apart from just playing and embarrassing her girlfriend she wanted to put up a show for the driver. She wanted him to see what he was missing and how this unreachable desire had landed him in his current situation. He probably wouldn’t be aware of the fact that his aDICKtion was caused by Savannah, but he was painfully aware that the girl belonged to her and that he shouldn’t mess with that. Instead of trying to get some pussy he should worry about making enough money getting dicks off.

 

The black girl really relished the power she had. Both of the people in the car were under her control and she just loved every minute of it. The driver was rock hard while he feverously tried not to steal glances of what was happening on the back seat. The last thing he planned on doing was saying a word, forbid trying to hit on the pretty brunet. At least he had learned that lesson. He only hoped that looking wouldn’t get him in trouble.

 

Even after her entire instruction it seemed that the driver was still fully straight, and she loved it. Oh like this it had to feel extra bad to be looking for one cock after another. Sure, it was cruel, but Savannah didn’t care at all. All she really cared about was herself and getting what she wanted. The power her socks gave her had gone to her head and as a result she was ruthless to all who stood in the way of her goals.

 

When Savannah noticed they were entering the neighbourhood they needed to be in. She pulled her fingers away from Roxanne’s pussy and moved them up to the girl’s face; Without question or hesitation Roxanne started sucking her own juices of her roommate’s fingers, moaning softly as she did. Something about this rather public depraved act really grew her arousal.

 

Once Savannah pulled her fingers away Roxanne took a moment to look outside as well. What she saw she instantly became nervous. It looked like they had arrived in a rather shady neighbourhood. There were a lot of buildings that looked like they had seen better days, a lot of graffiti on the walls and some shady people standing half out of view in a couple of the alleyways.

 

They had pulled up in front of a building that fitted in rather well with the rest of the buildings on the upper floors but looked rather out of tune on the ground level. On the ground floor there seemed to be a newly renovated salon. Pretty much the whole front was made of glass with soft pink frames, a glass door sitting in the middle. Just above the big glass front there was a name panel in soft pink that read “Susan’s Sissies and other Deviants” In an elegant cursive script. Susan’s Sissies was written in big letters, the and other Deviants was written in a smaller font underneath the word Sissies.

 

Without really a care in the world Savannah got out of the car and walked around to the other side to open the door for her girlfriend. She first took the hem of Roxy’s skirt out of the bust of her dress so it could settle over her pussy again. She then grabbed a firm hold of the leash and smiled down at Roxanne.

 

“Come now Roxy, your appointment is waiting for you.” Savannah said with a smirk as she pulled the leash taut. There was a very bright blush on the girls face but she did get up and out of the car as her Goddess had requested. Standing up Roxanne could feel a little of her juices run down her thigh and soaking into her stocking tops.

 

This was so wrong, wearing an outfit this ridiculous let alone the fact that she was drug around by a leash out here on the street. God she wanted to go inside that salon so badly, anything was better than being out here on the street. She had a bad feeling about the salon, but still. After all a salon that literally catered to deviants, which category she must fall under couldn’t bring any good things right?

 

Some thugs standing on the other side of the street were obviously amazed by the sight of the big black girl in her ridiculous clothing pulling along a smaller on all front’s white girl. They were so amazed that they even forgot their cat calls.

 

Savannah felt just as proud as Roxanne felt embarrassed. This was the exact way in which she wanted to show off her prize that was Roxy. Pulling her pretty roommate around with a leash on the street was the most empowering thing she had felt in her entire life. That alone was saying a lot considering all the things she had experienced lately.

 

After a bit of unnecessary hanging around the car Savannah finally pulled the girl the few steps to the door and entered the salon. She had deliberately waited around outside just so she could show of her trophy a bit longer.

 

Behind the full glass counter stood a slim looking pretty Hispanic girl. Instantly Roxanne blushed hard, her pussy sopping wet as she had to face this girl being led on a leash by Savannah. The girl looked nice and tan, had raven black hair styled in a straight bob cut with bangs. A big theme in the new looking salon seemed to be varying shades of pink, apart from the white marble floor.

 

This theme was continued in the outfit and even the make up of the girl standing behind the counter. Her lips were covered in a wet look bubble-gum pink lip-gloss, her eye shadow was a rather dramatic looking blend of dark pink which became lighter the higher up the eyelid it went. A small pink rhinestone stud sat on the left side of her nose, two big pink plastic hoops were hanging from her earlobes and another small pink rhinestone stud sat at the top of her left ear.

 

The girls outfit consisted of a powder pink A-line dress with a name tag reading Angel on the bust, her bust was pretty much flat, but she did have a nice narrow waist that was accentuated by a broad hot pink satin ribbon, tied of in a big floppy bow in front of her. The skirt of the dress was very short, short enough to show the small hot pink bows at the end of a pair of garter straps which held up a pair of very glossy sheer nude stockings making the girls legs shine brightly.

 

On her feet was a pair of powder pink pumps that had to have at least a 5-inch spike heel from the looks of it. At the back of each heel sat a big hot pink bow crafted out of patent leather. Both girls wondered if the girls toe nails matched the nails on her hands which were inch long ovals painted in powder pink with a hot pink letter on each finger. The letters spelled “SISSY ANGEL”.

 

“Hello ladieth, welcome to Thuthan’th Thithieth and other Devianth. How may I help you today?” The girl asked in a very dainty voice but with a terrible lisp. Roxanne felt bad for her, she couldn’t imagine how hard it had to be to have such a speech impairment. Especially given the name of the salon the girl probably had to say constantly.

 

Savannah on the other hand had no compassion. She just started laughing hysterically before asking. “Is there by any chance an employee here with whom I can speak, and you know, someone I would actually understand?”

 

Roxanne wanted to scold Savannah for being so inconsiderate, but she decided against it. After all she didn’t want to upset her Goddess, and somewhere she was right. Having a decent conversation with the girl could proof to be hard depending on what she needed to say.

 

“Yeth Mith.” Came the clear reply from the obviously mortified girl before turning around and mincing away, her heels clicking loudly on the marble floors. She even walked somewhat ridiculous taking small steps and keeping her elbows at her sides and wrists limp.

 

A little while later the girl minced her way back to them following a tall fat brutish woman which looked to be the complete opposite of the dainty girl. She wore a similar dress but without the bow and reaching to the knee. It looked rather formless on her though since her waist, butt and bust were all on the large side. She wasn’t wearing a lot of makeup or accessories either. She had a simple manicure with more practical shorter nails, and she wore mat nude support tights with pink comfortable loafers instead of glossy stockings with insanely tall heels.

 

Her salt and pepper coloured hair was put up in a tight stern looking bun. On her bust there was a name tag reading Suzan. Her whole demeanour was different as well. Approaching the two girls she asked. “What are you here for and why did you need me?” she asked shortly. Roxanne found this woman rather rude and much preferred the girl despite her bad lisp.

 

Savannah on the other hand didn’t seem to be all too phased she didn’t seem intimidated by the woman like Roxanne was. Instead she just confidently took the lead and explained like she was used to. “Well me and my girlfriend came here for an appointment for her.” Savannah said dragging Roxanne in front of her with her leash. Roxanne just shyly looked down at the floor, her face beet red.

 

“Ah yes I see, I am sorry for my assistant here, but I am afraid her lisping problem won’t go away. I assume you’re the Savannah I talked to on the phone? Well follow along and we can get started. I think your order will look amazing on your girlfriend.” Suzan said a lot more friendly now that she talked to someone she considered an equal. She completely ignored Angel and Roxy though.

 

Suzan had done pretty well for herself recently. Before the summer break it had looked like she would have to close her salon sooner rather than later. She wasn’t really the friendliest of persons her looks weren’t exactly good advertising either all the things she offered like hair, make up and manicures looked pretty basic or just down right sloppy on herself. On top of that the decline of the neighbourhood had destroyed any clientele she did have left. After all the stay at home women who had the time to go on regular salon visits rather stayed away from a neighbourhood like this.

 

In the end it had been her mean humiliating streak that had saved her business. A guy named John had contacted her about getting some work done on a sissy, something she would happily do. She had done something like that on her own accord sometime before that and she had loved. It was just so much fun to man handle and humiliate a weaker guy.

 

Apparently, her work had been noticed by a very wealthy lady named Linda who owned a boutique. She had contacted Suzan to set up a cooperation. She would pay for a complete renovation of the salon on the condition that she could send her clientele there for their salon visits. Suzan had happily agreed. The new sort of clientele was so much easier and more fun to work with that demanding boring housewives and so “Salon Suzan” had become “Suzan’s Sissies and other Deviants”.

 

Suzan walked towards a back room which had what looked like a bright pink leather massage table in the middle. Angel was mincing right behind her followed by Savannah who pulled Roxy along by her leash.

 

“Alright, if your girlfriend could take place on the table face up, I think we are ready to begin.” Suzan said to which Savannah threw one all saying look towards her girlfriend. Roxy knew what to do and standing between these two big women she didn’t dare do anything but what they had asked of her. Besides she didn’t want to disappoint her Goddess in front of others, so she obediently got up on the table and laid down as requested.

 

Much to Roxanne’s surprised shock Suzan Proceeded to pull leather cuffs out from underneath the table, quickly fastening them to the girl’s wrists while angle did the same with cuffs at the foot end of the table. A final strap went over the girl’s forehead completely immobilising her, leaving her no room to even turn her head. All she could do was stare up at the ceiling where a big full-length mirror had been mounted giving her a perfect view over her entire body dressed in the ridiculous outfit.

 

“What is thmmmpph” Roxanne spoke up but was cut off by a fat neon pink dildo gag being shoved down her throat and buckled in place. Now she truly was helpless, and it made her very nervous. Yes, she would have probably gone along with what Savannah had booked her appointment for anyways. Now it looked like she would be left no choice however. It made her worry. What exactly had Savannah planned for her that was so bad that she needed to be strapped down?

 

Even Savannah seemed to be surprised as she asked. “What was that good for?”

 

Suzan instantly assured her though. “Oh it is nothing to worry about, it’s just standard procedure. We do this with all our clients. It makes working so much easier and I can tell you that not everyone is as well behaved as your girlfriend here.” She explained. Savannah just shrugged her shoulders in response, apparently understanding the measures taken.

 

“Oh now that I think of it I do have another request. Would you mind if my girlfriend provided you and your assistant with an oral orgasm? You see she has the ambition to become the best cunt muncher on campus and I want to do what I can to help her achieve that goal. She has a lot of experience eating me out already, but I think a change in pussy diet should serve her well. After all becoming the best means having a lot of experience with a lot of different pussies.” Savannah explained like it was the most normal thing ever.

 

Roxanne was mortified. That was their private sex life. Did her Goddess really have to go slather it around like this? It didn’t really register to Roxanne at that point that she was really starting to see herself as Savannah’s girlfriend instead of just the weird kind of friends with benefits relationship to get her kinks off she had considered it to be up until now.

 

Relief washed over the strapped down girl as Suzan said. “I am afraid that will be difficult. Angel, come over here.” The shy dainty girl instantly followed Suzan’s orders, joining at her side. With a rather rough movement she grabbed the girl by the shoulders and moved her in front of her between her and Savannah.

 

“Now why don’t you lift up your dress, lower your panties and show this nice lady why that would be difficult.” Suzan said in a demanding tone giving a curious Savannah a big smirk. Roxanne was curious as well as to why it would be difficult apart from the reason that it really wasn’t suited for a salon. Then again, this Salon was anything but normal. She couldn’t see a thing however without the ability to turn her head.

 

Looking at the floor and blushing fiercely Angel did as she was asked. She lifted the hem of her skirt with one hand revealing the entire soft pink garter straps attached to a very tight satin lace ruffled belt that went further up the girl’s stomach further than the dress allowed Savannah to see instead of just the bows at the end of the straps. She then lowered a pair of powder pink satin panties with ruffled lace around the edges and a hot pink satin bow sitting in the middle.

 

Once the panties were lowered Savannah let out a gasp followed by loud laughter. After a few minutes of laughing she finally spoke up. “Oh my fucking god, I can’t believe it. I have to admit I would never have thought this would be the reason for the difficulty, but I understand now. This is just so precious, god I would never have guessed Angel was a guy. I mean I get that her nails say sissy and all, but with such a dainty pretty thing I would never have guessed.” Savannah laughed as she looked at a small hot pink chastity cage underneath a pastel pink coloured patch of pubic hair with an S left bare in the middle. The flesh that made up that S was tattooed a bright pink.

 

Roxanne’s confusion only grew, a guy? Surely that had to be wrong right she had never seen such a girly girl in all her life. Angel surely couldn’t be a guy, right? Her confusion just remained since she couldn’t see what Savannah was seeing.

 

“I on the other hand would be more than happy to help your girlfriend become the best pussy muncher she can be. Since Angel can’t help I am even willing to let her work me towards two orgasms.” Suzan informed Savannah with a big smile licking her lips at the prospect of having this young pretty girl licking her pussy.

 

Since she had acquired Angel as her assistant Suzan had received all the oral pleasure she could have wished for, more than enough to make up for spending most of her life single. Getting her pussy licked by a real girl would be a first though and there was no way she was going to let the opportunity pass. She wondered if it was true that girls were better at pleasing pussies since they knew what it was like to have one.

 

Back in her youth being gay or lesbian had been seriously looked down on and as a result Suzan had never even considered it a possibility. She had remained single most of her life simply because she didn’t seem to matchup well with men. It wasn’t until the revival of her sex life with Angel that she had considered the fact that she might have been gay all along.

 

“Oh absolutely, you have a deal. You can have three or four orgasms as well for all I care. Consider it an extra tip for the special services you offer, the tip of a tongue at that.” Savannah laughed not caring much about literally offering up her girlfriend even while she was laying right beside them. It wasn’t like the girl could say or do much anyways.

 

Roxanne felt mortified, would she really have to pleasure this rude old woman? She shuddered at the thought alone. If there was anyone, she would like to pleasure it would be Angel. It looked like the girl had a really hard time as it was. At least she was kind, the opposite of this arrogant Suzan. For some reason she still couldn’t believe that wasn’t possible though.

 

Since Savannah had said Suzan could use her for a couple of orgasms however Roxanne already knew she would be delivering. It made her wonder how bad it would be, would Suzan be shaved? Considering how little the woman seemed to care about the remainder of her looks she doubted it. What would she taste like Roxanne wondered? One thing that she had learned by now was that no two pussies tasted the same.

 

With all that was running through Roxanne’s head she wasn’t even really aware about how much her mentality to all these depraved acts had changed. She was sopping wet at the prospect, that wasn’t anything new. By now however she was genuinely curious about all these things serving someone entailed. She was no longer as surprised and shocked by the fact that she would serve another woman. Instead she was thinking about how it would be like and who she would rather serve.

 

“I definitely won’t refuse that, in fact your girlfriend is very welcome to come by whenever she wants for some pussy licking exercise.” Suzan said with a big smirk breaking Roxanne’s train of thought. Another shudder ran through the tied down girl while her pussy pulsed with arousal yet again.

 

“Hmmm on our next visit you can have another tip, and I can already tell you that we will definitely come here more often. Now can we start the work? Oh and I have thought about a few slight changes, but I want this all to be a surprise for Roxy, do you happened to have anything to arrange that?” Savannah asked Making Roxanne’s worries about what was going to happen go through the roof. She wasn’t even sure that with everything that had happened and had been said these last few minutes, she would still have stayed on this table if it wasn’t for the fact that she was secured to the table.

 

“Sure thing, Angle dear. You can pull your panties back up and prepare our client here for the procedure. Just put the blindfold and noise cancelling headphones on her first.” Suzan said casually with a smirk.

 

Roxanne’s heart was racing as a few minutes later Angel hovered above her head. The dainty girl who’s face still seemed to be beet red from how she had been treated in front of Savannah quickly slipped a pair of what looked to be big pink ear muffs over Roxanne’s head. This was followed by a matching pink blindfold that had the name of the salon embroidered on the front.

 

Just like that everything went quiet and dark for Roxanne. She couldn’t hear anything anyone might be saying, and she couldn’t even see what was happening anymore. The leather cuffs kept her firmly in place and the big dildo gag prevented her from making any more noise than an incomprehensible mumble.

 

She was strapped down with no where to go. She knew something was going to happen to her, but she didn’t know what. It was nerve wrecking, yet she couldn’t do anything but wait. She worried sick and felt very vulnerable. The only hope she had was that Savannah wouldn’t do anything too drastic or extreme to her, yet at the same time she wasn’t sure if she could even count on that.

 

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available. This story is now finished up on my Patreon. So check it out to read to the end. It spans to Part 34 also You can get the bundled pdf for free if you are one of my followers.)

4