Part 21
1.4k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 25

 

After a few intense nerve wrecking minutes of waiting Roxanne felt a rather pleasant feeling much to her surprise. Someone was rubbing some kind of cream right above her pussy in circular motions. It felt rather pleasant yet at the same time it also felt so wrong and embarrassing. To make it worse she couldn’t help herself from moaning around the fat dildo gag stuck in her mouth.

 

It made her wish for the ground to swallow her as she could only imagine how the three women in the room must be laughing at her now. Someone was touching her so close to her pussy and she didn’t even have an idea who it was. Yet at the same time she was moaning yet again. Imagining how everyone was laughing at her was possibly even more embarrassing than actually seeing and hearing it.

 

She did have a feeling that it had to be Angel. The touch was gentle, something she wouldn’t expect from that Suzan lady and just the fact that there was work being done. Suzan really didn’t look like she had any other intentions than to make Angel do the all the work. Roxanne remembered how annoyed the older woman had been when Angel had requested her help.

 

Then again, the brutish woman had clearly been very interested when Savannah had offered her oral skills as a tip to her. So maybe it was Suzan who wanted to rub so close to her pussy after all. While those were both valid theories the fact remained that she probably would never find out who exactly was doing what exactly to her right now. All she would be certain off was the end result and it made her very nervous.

 

The rubbing went on for a few minutes after which she was left alone again. She was left like this for what felt like an eternity the cream she had felt was still there. She then felt a warm soft obviously soaked thing on that same area. It had to be a washcloth or something as far as she could make anything of it. It was taken away and brought back a couple of times which could only be to rinse away all that cream.

 

Up next was a dry soft cloth which she guessed was a towel, towelling the area above her pussy dry. Another moan of embarrassment escaped her lips as she thought about how it was best that they didn’t try to dry up her pussy instead. With how bad she was leaking from sheer arousal they would need more than a towel.

 

An aggressive intense buzzing took over right after the gentle drying taps of the towel making her fall into an instant uncontrollable moaning fit. What the hell were they doing to her? Were they using a vibrator? A magic wand maybe? After seeing how perverted this salon was it wouldn’t really surprise her, yet she wasn’t expecting it either.

 

Luckily the intense vibrations stopped after a short while. Even if somewhere deep down she wished they wouldn’t. God she would love another orgasm right about now. If only they would move that vibrator thing back to her pussy and if Savannah would then move her feet, which had to have started to smell pretty strong by now, on her face. She would probably cum the second they made contact. They had to smell really intense as well. It was a pair out of the pile of worn tights in her room, so they already smelled when she first put them on. The sneakers and another pair of socks were also way warmer than just flats which her roommate usually wore.

 

Maybe she could convince Savannah to give her an orgasm if she gave that Suzan woman a very good pussy munching session. If she would be able to make her scream with pleasure, she might even be allowed an orgasm herself right then and there. She was salivating and her pussy was leaking at the thought.

 

A sharp pinch above her pussy snapped her right out of her little horny fantasy. The pain had broken the arousal for a moment allowing Roxanne to think more clear headed. She was instantly embarrassed about her fantasy. God she was such a pervert, fantasising about lapping this woman who could possibly triple her age, this woman she already disliked. Only to get a chance of cumming with Savannah’s intense smelling feet in her face. She had even fantasised about just how strong they would smell, and she hadn’t been bothered by the fact that she would do this in a room with these three other women.

 

 The thoughts weren’t even somewhat induced by promises Savannah had made regarding earning an orgasm. She couldn’t hear or see anything around her. It was all purely her own horny imagination. As a result of the shame over her fantasy she felt, Roxanne couldn’t help but let out another whimpering moan while whatever they were using right now kept delivering painful sharp pinches all around and above her pussy.

 

It went on for seemingly forever and by the time the pinching finally stopped, the skin above and around Roxanne’s pussy was glowing. It felt somewhat sore and very sensitive. She couldn’t really say what the pinching had been, it was unlike anything she had felt before.

 

She was left alone again for a while, this time it was really welcome as she used it to recuperate for a small moment. When they paid attention to her again Roxanne could feel her dress getting lifted higher and higher until her entire stomach was bare.

 

Without warning Roxanne felt a sharp jab right above her belly button. The pain was short but very intense as she tried to scream it out from behind the bright pink cock between her lips. Another wave of pain followed as there was some fumbling around where the jab had been. It was followed by an intense burning sensation as she felt a liquid around her belly button. After the burning ended she could feel a slight unmistakable sensation of something very small laying on her stomach just underneath her belly button.

 

The next thing to disturb Roxanne’s peace as an odd slick sensation of something being rubbed around her butthole. It was merely a quick application and then the rubbing stopped. A couple of minutes later the soaked wash cloth got used again and then the towel to pat her ass dry.

 

After that Roxanne felt nothing for a long time, she was just left in the dark wondering whether they were done or not. It didn’t really matter, she couldn’t go anywhere. She could just nervously wait for the next thing to happen or to be released from her cuffs.

 

Meanwhile above her Savannah was inspecting her body. She had had a blast seeing Roxanne’s reactions to the various treatments. Especially the way she had been moaning like an over eager slut. If there had been any doubts before it was clear that Roxanne was very far gone in her perversions now.

 

“I think we’ll leave it at that for right now. After all I don’t want to rush things too much now that she will also have to get used to being my girlfriend very publicly. These are a couple of very nice touches though. Your salon has done excellent work and we will be visiting again for sure.” Savannah said with a big smile looking at Suzan even though it had been Angel who had done all the work.

 

“Glad to hear that, if she really is as good with her tongue as you say she is then I’ll be very happy to have you two over whenever possible. Otherwise as well of course, but it surely is a very nice tip you offered. If she is even half as good as she is pretty, I am sure that won’t be a problem though.” Suzan said with a big smile inspecting the naked girl tied to her table. She licked her lips at the thought of this girl licking her pussy pretty soon.

 

“Talking about her oral skills. You said that tongue stud causing Angel’s lisp feels like heaven. Would it be possible to get one for Roxy here, but so she doesn’t lisp? I would hate to have my girlfriend sounding that stupid, but if she becomes even better with her tongue because of it I might consider it. Not for this visit though.” Savannah asked Suzan.

 

“Well if you place it a bit further down the tongue so it doesn’t hinder the speech I think it should be fine without the lisp if that’s what you prefer.” Suzan informed Savannah, much to the shock of angel who was standing nearby realising that her lisp hadn’t been an accidental consequence of the piercing Suzan had wanted for added pleasure.

 

“Then I’ll certainly add that to the list for the next visit. Now why don’t you get ready to let Roxanne work her magic? I am kind of curious how she will react if we just take off the blindfold and the cuffs.” Savannah said with a smirk.

 

Suzan didn’t need to be told twice as she instantly took place on a nearby chair. She rolled up her dress and lowered her nude support tights and white cotton panties who were already wet down to her knees. Like that she spread her legs eagerly waiting. “While your girlfriend is busy you can take Angel for a spin. If she refuses to do something just give her a good spanking and she will obey. Trust me, I have tested it enough.” Suzan said.

 

Savannah just threw a sadistic smile at the slender sissy standing to the side. She certainly wanted a better look at this cute girl who happened to be a guy after all. On top she also wanted to find out whether Suzan’s claim of that tongue stud feeling better was true.

 

Slowly but surely Savannah undid the straps keeping her girlfriend tied down. First the ankles, then the wrists. Next, she removed the fat dildo gag from her mouth. Roxanne remained quiet, but she did stretch her jaw a bit now that it was no longer forced open. Last but not least the blindfold got removed, but the head phones stayed on cancelling out any noise from outside.

 

As soon as the blindfold got removed Roxanne instantly fixed her gaze on her belly button and pussy in the mirror above. Finally she would be able to see what they had done to her. The first thing that immediately caught her eye was the clearly out lined fire engine red heart shaped pubic bush sitting right above her pussy. It was trimmed short and there was a big S left bald in the middle. It was pretty much the way Savannah had done her pubic hair a while ago. Savannah’s work had since then grown out though. Stubble had started to grow again making the heart and the S unrecognisable.

 

Now it was freshly done once more, and the very bright red colour would instantly catch the eye of everyone who would see her naked. It made her blush thinking about it. Since meeting Savannah, a lot more people had seen her naked than ever before. She guessed if it really bothered her too much, she could just shave it off completely and let it grow out with the rest again. Little did Roxy know that the pinches had been caused by an electrolysis machine which had burned the hair away with a strong pulse, frying the hair follicles in the process so she would never grow any pubic hair apart from this shape anymore.

 

It also made it easy to maintain the exact style she had now. All that was needed was an occasional trim and a touch up of colour with an easy to apply paste. The pain she had felt around her belly button was caused by a piercing apparently. A delicate silver chain was fastened in the top of her belly button, while a silver heart with a hot pink engraving reading,  “Savannah’s” and the form of a foot was sitting below her belly button.

 

What she couldn’t see was what had happened around her butthole. It wasn’t much either. It had just been bleached to look more appealing and sexier. It now had a nice pale pink colour instead of the slightly darker discoloured skin.

 

All in all everything was pretty okay all things considered Roxanne thought. If she wanted the pubic hair could easily be fixed and the piercing could be taken out and exchanged for another one or just heal. She wasn’t planning on undoing anything right now, knowing how it would displease Savannah, but it could be done if she wanted to which was important to her.

 

Looking around the room she saw Suzan sitting on a chair with her legs spread and her pussy bare. Looking up at her Goddess, It didn’t look like she had any plans to remover the head phones, and she knew better than to do so herself.

 

She remembered how Savannah had told Suzan she could use her oral skills as a tip and it did look like the woman was waiting. So wanting to make her Goddess proud and hoping that maybe her fantasy from earlier would come true and that she would be allowed to cum, Roxanne got off of the table. She dropped on all fours and crawled straight to Suzan who was already smiling down on her.

 

“Haha this is perfect, look at what an eager cunt munching slut she is. She doesn’t even need to be told what to do, she just goes straight for the first pussy in sight.” Savannah laughed, she was very pleased with the result of letting Roxy free without the ability to hear. Clearly Roxy’s mentality had changed to being as good as she possibly could be, trying to please Savannah as much as she could instead of just following orders or doing things she had been taught.

 

Roxy who hadn’t heard any of that just continued on her way to Suzan. She ducked her head underneath the tights and panties stuck around the old storeowners’ knees and moved her head right back up between her thighs.

 

If she had to go on looks Roxanne would say that this Suzan woman was just about as heavy as her Goddess. Moving in between her thighs was completely different though. It clearly showed that this woman was way older than her Goddess. Savannah’s thighs were huge for sure, but they were firm. Suzan’s thighs were rather saggy in comparison.

 

Even her pussy looked saggy. It was covered in a thick bush of matted black and grey hairs. They seemed to be longer and less curly than the ones in Savannah’s bush. Her pussy also smelled way worse. Sourer and way fishier than Savannah’s pussy did. Roxanne felt grossed out by just the sight and smell of it yet as what seemed to be happening all the time her pussy started pulsing harder. God she was presented with this old unfriendly woman’s pussy which clearly hadn’t seen a proper washing or even a simple trim in ages and yet she was growing increasingly aroused.

 

Despite how gross the situation was Roxanne didn’t even hesitate a second to burry her tongue in the woman’s surprisingly wet pussy. The hope of maybe getting an orgasm out of this as well and the fact that her Goddess would probably be pleased were more than enough motivation.

 

“A really eager slut indeed, god and she really does know how to work that tongue as well. Good grief, I don’t think I will be able to hold off on cumming for more than a minute or two.” Suzan moaned as she mashed Roxanne’s face harder into her pussy and grinded against her pretty face while the girl between her legs worked her magic.

 

“Well she’s all yours until I am done with Angel here. Use her however you wish, trust me, you are only going to turn her on even more. The only thing you can’t do is stick anything up her pussy. She is still a virgin and I want to keep it that way.” Savannah said with a smirk stepping over to Angel. Without hesitation she reached her hand under the sissy’s dress and grabbed her balls through her panties making her whimper in pain. Savannah then used the balls to drag Angel along to a chair where she sat down forcing the sissy down on her knees in front of her.

 

Those words from Savannah set in the first orgasm for Suzan. The though that she was turning this you pretty thing on by mashing her pussy in her face was just too much to handle. She could be this girl’s mother. Even her grandmother when it came to age difference. It was simply too hot too handle as she sprayed her came while continuing to grind her pussy all over the girl’s face, spreading her juices thickly while depositing a lot of them in the girl’s mouth as well. She might not have a tongue stud, but she sure knew how to work that tongue.

 

If Savannah’s words about the girl loving this hadn’t been believable, the eagerness with which this girl just swallowed and kept licking even after the torrents of pussy juice certainly proved it. Suzan didn’t object in the slightest. She just threw her head back and enjoyed the sensation of her prolonged orgasm that was slowly dying out while a second one was building up.

 

The fact that Roxanne was still a virgin also added to the hotness for Suzan. It was just so exhilarating that this girl who hadn’t been pleasured like this before was expertly giving it to her. Sure, she would have loved to maybe experiment with Roxanne’s pussy a little, but she respected Savannah’s wish. After all she now more than ever hoped to see these two again.

 

Besides, it wasn’t really that much of a disruption to her plans. As soon as she had felt what that tongue could do she had been curious about just how many orgasms she could get from this girl, which was exactly what she was going to try and find out now. She didn’t plan to let Roxy move her face even an inch away from her pussy for the remainder of her stay here. She really hoped Savannah was very curious about Angel so she could get a lot of time with Roxy.

 

In the meantime, Savannah was smiling down broadly at a very nervous Angel. “Now what am I going to do with such a dainty looking sissy as yourself? What can we even do with such a big sissy as yourself? What are you good at sweetie? You can tell me. After all you have to have talents, don’t you?” Savannah asked with a firm grasp of Angels chin making the sissy look up at her.

 

Teasing the girly boy like this was just exquisite. She could clearly tell that the sissy wasn’t used on being asked things. She could see it from the instant nerves in her eyes that Angel was only used to being ordered around and thus had difficulties coming up with an acceptable answer.

 

“I… I am good at uhm, I’m good at licking puthieth Mith.” Angel finally stammered out with her bad lisp and bright red cheeks. She was good at doing hair, make up, and various other treatments like the permanent hair removal and anal bleaching she had just used on Roxy. She just guessed that none of that really mattered to Savannah right now and Suzan had always seemed to love making her lick her old wrinkled pussy.

 

“Oh really? Is that so? Well I definitely hope you’re right, for the both of us. After all I love a great orgasm and I can’t stand liars. I expect an orgasm that at least answers to my standards after your claim or I won’t be pleased at all. Just so you know, my standards are pretty high.” Savannah warned with a smirk turning Angel’s chin, so she was looking straight at Roxy on her knees between Suzan’s legs.

 

Between the woman’s meaty thighs, you couldn’t really see much of the girl’s head at all. You could however clearly see the way Suzan was tightly holding on to the back of the girl’s head. That all while her body was shaking through yet another orgasm she ground out against the girl’s face.

 

Angel was shocked. She had never made Suzan come this hard before. She felt bad for Roxy, knowing how bad the position between Suzan’s legs could be. She was however also starting to panic that she wouldn’t be able to do this good of a job.

 

After Savannah’s warning she badly wanted to change her mind and most of all her statement. She didn’t know what the consequences would be for not living up to Savannah’s expectations. She had however had an instant bad feeling about this girl from when she first entered the salon which made her terrified of finding out what disappointing her would mean.

 

“I would like to change my thtatement Mith, I am good for nothing.” Angel quickly said trying to escape her predicament. Even though her previous statement wasn’t much to be proud of, having to say she was good for nothing still hurt.

 

“Oh but Angel dear, don’t be so hard on yourself. I believe you on your first statement. You look like such a pussy that I am just certain being as up close as possible to one is your real calling in life. Just to be sure though we are going to put it to the test right now.” Savannah said with a triumphant smirk not allowing Angel a way out of this.

 

With that said the big black girl got up and started to wiggle her tights and panties down to her knees just Like Suzan had done. She then sat back down, her now bare pussy at eye level with Angel. Her glistening wet red lips were just waiting to meat up with the bubble-gum pink lips of Angel.

 

“Besides if anything you should be able to do a way better job than my Roxy over there. After all she doesn’t have such a fancy tongue stud to help her out like you do. She only has her tongue and that’s it.” Savannah said calmly heaping on even more nerves for Angel.

 

She doubted she could match Roxy, let alone surpass the girl in her pussy licking abilities. She was screwed and she knew it, but there was nothing she could do about it anymore. Simply giving up before she even started or half assing it because she couldn’t win, seemed like even worse ideas. She would just have to give it her best and hope for a mild punishment for when she inevitably would fail at meeting Savannah’s standards.

 

Left with not much of a choice Angel eventually did move closer to Savannah, moving her head under the tights and in between the thighs like Roxy had done earlier. Despite how much she had worshipped Suzan’s pussy before, she still heavily disliked the smell and taste. At least as far as she could tell the smell of Savannah was slightly better, but not by much at all.

 

Reluctantly Angel inched her lips closer and wiggled her tongue into Savannah’s waiting wet pussy. Savannah’s pussy had just like Roxy’s been wet all the time. Only hers was wet for different reasons. She didn’t get off on the embarrassment. At least not on being embarrassed? She did love embarrassing Roxy however. Her pussy was constantly wet because she loved the absolute control she had. That and because she spent a lot of her day with an eager tongue between her legs.

 

This time was no different as Angel worked her tongue on her pussy to the best of her capabilities. Savannah instantly felt how the ball stud in the sissy’s tongue was indeed a game changer. The sharp contrast to the slick soft tongue and the hard ball provided a rather special sensation. Savannah especially loved how the soft warm bottom of Angel’s tongue stimulated the end of her clit while the ball stimulated the sides when the sissy circled her clit.

 

Savannah instantly realised she wanted such a stud for Roxy in the future. One further back so she could talk normal, but she was going to get such a stud no matter what. It just felt too good. She wondered what her girlfriend would be able to do with it stuck to her by now rather talented tongue. The sissy between her legs was already doing a half decent job, yet even with the tongue stud it was nowhere near as good as Roxy.

 

Not that Savannah really minded that much. She loved domming someone else for a change, and she knew that she could just demand Roxy’s tongue when she felt like it. After all she loved the idea of dishing out a punishment spanking once more. Roxy didn’t really require those anymore. At least not as often as Savannah would like. She still dutifully ask for her maintenance spankings meant to make her remember what could follow if she stepped out of line, but those just weren’t the same.

 

In the end it took about 15 minutes for Savannah to reach an orgasm herself. During this time Suzan had had another four orgasms, judging from the moans. With a grunt Savannah ground her orgasm out hard against the sissy’s face before finally releasing her.

 

After coming down from her orgasm Savannah looked down and smiled broadly. The sissies face was wet with her juices and no where near as pretty as when she had forced her head down against her pussy. Her face resembled a work of abstract art rather than the immaculate makeup look she had started with.

 

All the colours and makeup had been smeared all over the sissy’s face. It served as a reminder as to why she never had Roxy wear makeup. Her girlfriend didn’t really need it to begin with. Savannah loved the girl’s natural beauty and with all the things she made the girl do for her she would basically have to apply fresh makeup all day long. That being said she also quite liked the drastic change in look forcing the sissy down had provided. Not enough to have Roxy start wearing makeup though, cause every moment the girl would spend on her makeup was a moment less to worship her Goddess.

 

“That was rather disappointing.” Came the harsh verdict from Savannah, instantly making the sissies heart sink to the pit of her stomach. The thick coating of pussy juices was the last of Angels worries as she instantly feared for what would happen now. Not knowing made it even worse.

 

“I think at least a good spanking is in order while I think of a suiting punishment for your lie. You’re second guess was right after all. You’re good for nothing.” Savannah said, enjoying the defeated look in Angel’s eyes. Despite knowing her punishment, the sissy was still worried. She thought she could take a spanking, she had had a few after all. What worried her most is how Savannah had let on that there would be more to her punishment.

 

Savannah got up form her seat, pulled her tights and panties back in place and sat back down. She then patted her lap with an all saying smile. Angel didn’t need to be told what to do. She knew what was expected of her and she obediently got into action. Without as much as a hesitation she got up and took place across Savannah’s lap.

 

Not wasting any time Savannah hiked up Angels dress and pulled down her panties to her knees. Something which was quite easy since Angel wore her panties over her garter straps like a good sissy. “I still can’t believe such a pretty girl isn’t a real girl, but then again if your thing fits in a cage this small you never were a guy either.” Savannah commented with a smirk inspecting Angel’s cage once more and giving her balls a hard-painful squeeze, making the sissy squeal loudly for good measure.

 

Then without as much as a warning Savannah slapped the sissy’s bare butt hard, getting a loud yelp out. A second slap soon followed, a third, a fourth and so on as Savannah settled in a good rhythm. Her other hand went up to the sissy’s hair and pulled her head back painfully, forcing her to look up at how Roxy was still pleasing Suzan.

 

“Let me help you look up so maybe you can learn another thing or two about eating pussy. That’s how it’s done and since you failed to do it you’re getting punished.” Savannah whispered into Angel’s ear while she kept up the spanking.

 

Neither of them really counted, but by the time Savannah rolled Angel off her lap the sissy was crying. Her tears had made two straight runs in the otherwise randomly smeared mess of the sissy’s make up. Through out the spanking Suzan had managed to reach another four orgasms.

 

Now that Angel was off her lap Savannah got up and walked towards Suzan who still had Roxy’s head firmly locked between her thighs. It was an image that delighted the tall black girl. Apparently multiple orgasms from as soft tongue didn’t get the pussy so sore like multiple orgasms from a magic wand did like Roxy had found out yesterday.

 

With a little cough she grabbed the older salon owner’s attention. “If you’re done here, I would like to have my girlfriend back.” She said with a smile.

 

Suzan didn’t even open her eyes to look at Savannah. She just firmly kept holding on to the girl’s head while she moaned. “Mmm just one more orgasm please. Then you can have her back.” Suzan spoke out of pure bliss. She talked about Roxy like the girl was just a toy to be passed back and forth.

 

“Oh sure thing, we’re not in a hurry and besides even if we were I doubt that I would have to wait very long.” Savannah grinned, knowing how little time their had been between Suzan’s orgasms so far.

 

“What can I say? She really has the tongue of an angel.” Suzan moaned slightly bucking her hips against the girl’s defenceless face.

 

“I wish I could say the same about Angel. She’s really nothing compared to Roxy here and that while she claimed to be good at eating pussy. I have already spanked her as punishment for her lie, but I have been thinking. If one stud makes her better, then maybe a line of studs will drastically improve her talents. It is something I would like to test at least and suiting as extra punishment if you don’t mind.” Savannah said with a smirk.

 

“You’re right, I will see that it mmm happens by next time you visit the salon. At least if I can use Roxy here again.” Suzan moaned it wasn’t like outfitting the sissy with a couple more piercings bothered her at all. Which was clear to Savannah and of course a horrified Angel.

 

“Okay, that’s a deal. Oh by the way do you think Roxy here has done a good enough job to earn a reward? Do you think she has earned an orgasm and if so, would you like to give her one?” Savannah asked with a smirk already envisioning Roxy’s next humiliation. With how many orgasms Suzan had had she figured there could only be one answer.

 

“Yessss! Absolutely god she is still doing so well.” Suzan moaned, clearly approaching an orgasm yet again. The thought that this girl had grown aroused from licking her pussy had been a huge turn on for Suzan. It was however still slightly unbelievable. If she could give this girl an orgasm though then that would be all the proof she needed. The thought of her giving Roxy an orgasm sent her over the brink of her final orgasm for this visit.

 

Suzan finally removed her hand from the back of the girl’s head, releasing her after all this time of tightly keeping her in place. Roxy had spent so much time between this woman’s legs that it almost felt like a surprise when she was finally let go. By now her hair, the top part of her dress and most of all her face were all soaked in this older woman’s juices.

 

“My Roxy here really has a huge fetish for feet, so if you don’t mind I propose I place my feet on her face so she has something nice to smell while you rub her to completion with yours. How does that sound?” Savannah asked with a smirk seeing how a rather confused looking Roxy was now looking up at the two of them with a shining face and her headphones still in place.

 

The girl saw them talk but she couldn’t hear a thing. Which was perfect for Savannah who wanted to test how Roxy would continue to do when she was unable to hear. Up until now she had been very pleased with the effect that it had had on Roxy.

 

“Well if that’s really what Roxy gets off on then let’s give it to her. She has definitely more than deserved it.” Suzan said and she meant it. The girl had just given her 17 orgasms in rapid succession. Besides the added taboo of this was turning her on yet again. Not only would she make a girl cum, she would make a pretty girl who could very well be the age of a granddaughter if she had any, and she would make her cum with her feet. It was such a turn on that a woman like her could still make a girl like that cum. Changing the course for this salon had really been a blessing.

 

With that said Savannah slid her right foot out of her sneaker. Almost immediately she saw Roxy’s eyes widen, not in horror, but in excitement. There was no way the girl could have seen or heard Savannah’s action, but with how bad her feet smelled she surely had picked up the intense smell behind her back. A smell she knew all too well, one that often meant a mind-blowing orgasm for her.

 

Roxanne didn’t know what was going on exactly, or what was expected of her, but turning her head she could see Savannah’s foot fresh out of her shoe hovering above the floor wrapped only in a pair of neon pink tights and a green nylon ankle sock. Her mouth watered and her pussy moistened at the look and smell of it.

 

While she had no real idea what was expected of her or if Savannah had even taken her shoe off for her all together due to her inability to hear. She did hope that it was for her and that it meant an orgasm. She had given this Suzan woman countless of orgasms without receiving even the tiniest bit of pleasure for her own sopping wet pussy. She thought she had done a very good job and so she hoped that it would be like in her day dream earlier.

 

Not knowing if it was the right thing to do or not, but acting on her earlier fantasy, Roxy fell back on the floor, laying between Savannah and Suzan. Her head was only inches removed from her Goddess’s foot. With a big grin Savannah moved her foot over her roommate’s face and lowered it until it was firmly resting on the girl’s head.

 

Roxy felt overjoyed and she instantly inhaled deeply. The sole felt somewhat moist and very warm. The smell was just as intense as she had thought it would be, between the double layers, the already worn tights and the sneakers. Her pussy was throbbing wildly itching to be touched. She knew from experience that one touch would be enough to make her go over the edge, but she didn’t dare touch herself, afraid that she didn’t have permission.

 

She didn’t need to worry for long as she soon felt her skirt, which had fallen back down when she had been eating Suzan’s pussy’ got lifted again. Then all of a sudden, she felt something warm and slightly coarse make contact with her clit. It was enough to erupt into an instant orgasm.

 

Suzan had slipped her foot out of her loafer and pressed her big toe up against the girl’s clit when she was surprised by the sudden hard orgasm from the girl. Her juices instantly soaked into the heavy nude nylon fabric of her support hose, all the way through to were even her foot underneath was soaking wet.

 

“I guess she must have really loved licking your pussy.” Savannah said to the somewhat shocked salon owner. The shock quickly disappeared from Suzan’s face making place for a big proud smile. “If you want you can rub her to a second orgasm because I guess you didn’t really get to enjoy giving this one to her.” Savannah added.

 

“Oh I would love that. This slut really loves feet. Tell you what, if arrange your next appointment I can give you this one for free.” Suzan said really wanting to ensure that she would get to play with Roxy again. While she was telling this to Savannah, she placed the entirety of her foot over the girl’s pussy and started slowly moving it up and down.

 

“That’s a deal, what about the same time next Saturday?” Savannah offered with delight Roxy wouldn’t know it, but she loved the idea of making her girlfriend do sexual favours to get free stuff. Roxy might not realise it, but she had just prostituted herself for her piercing and new pubic hair.

 

“Next Saturday it is.” Suzan said shortly not really focusing too much on the conversation, but more on the pretty girl who was moaning heavily underneath her foot. It was clear that she was quickly approaching a second orgasm.

 

A few minutes later Roxy came for a second time, just as explosive while she deeply inhaled the scent of Savannah’s feet. Once the orgasm was over, savannah pulled her foot off the girl’s face and back in her shoe, preventing her from having another orgasm. Suzan in turn stopped her rubbing a few strokes later.

 

“Correct me if I’m wrong, but I bet Roxy made quite a mess of your foot. If you want to, she can clean it up with her tongue. You saw how worked up she got from eating your pussy and how hard she came for our feet. So as you can imagine cleaning pussy juices from your foot will be like heaven to her.” Savannah said with a grin, amused by the thought of heaping yet another humiliation on Roxy. She knew the girl wouldn’t inherently like it, but the humiliation of it would surely turn her on. Once again establishing the image she had of herself as a huge pervert.

 

“That’s a great idea, and I’ll certainly take you up on that. Trust me, I’ll love this just as much as Roxy here.” Suzan said eagerly as she crossed her legs, dangling her soaked foot up in the air.

 

With a smile Savannah kneeled down and finally removed the noise cancelling headphones from Roxy’s head. She picked up the leash attached to the collar the girl had been wearing all this time and stood back up.

 

“My my Roxy, you certainly seemed to love that, now didn’t you? All your over excitement has made a mess though so be a dear and clean up Suzan’s foot so she can put her shoes back on. After all she has been kind enough to help you out with your insatiable horniness my little foot perv.” Savannah spoke down to a brightly blushing Roxy?

 

Now that her orgasm died out the shame of the entire situation dawned on her. She had orgasmed right here in the salon under the foot of a woman she barely knew and already disliked. It hadn’t been forced on her either. She had wanted it and she had wanted it badly. Her whole body language had begged for it.

 

With the shame however came another wave of arousal. It really did prove that she was an insatiable perv like Savannah had just said, and if she wanted to scratch that everlasting need for orgasms any time soon, she knew she better jumped into action right now.

 

Not hesitating any longer, Roxy got up on all fours and crawled towards Suzan’s dangling foot. Moving her face closer to the woman’s foot coated in her juices made her want to wrinkle her nose. The combined smells were utterly disgusting, mainly cause of the offensive old cheesy smell of Suzan’s feet. Her own pussy smelled somewhat okay, definitely when she compared it to Savannah’s or even worse, the one of Suzan. Mixed with Suzan’s foot smell however it was utterly disgusting.

 

Nevertheless she obediently stuck out her tongue and started lapping at Suzan’s nylon covered sole. The taste was horrible, even worse than the smell. Yet Roxy felt her pussy moisten yet again. To her horror she realised she was getting off to this. Licking the pussy juice covered feet of an old women she barely knew.

 

She got most of it with broad hard laps of her tongue, it wasn’t enough to get everything though. So she sealed her lips on the sole and sucked hard getting out as much moisture as she could. She sucked all the way up the sole ending with a suck on each toe before finally being satisfied that she had done as good as she possibly could with her mouth.

 

Both women had looked down on her with a smirk, clearly enjoying the show as she cleaned Suzan’s foot on all fours, held by a leash just like a dog. It only made her pussy even wetter, knowing she was being watched like this.

 

Once she was done, Savannah allowed her to get back up. They said their goodbyes and walked out of the salon, still led by the leash.

 

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available. This story is now finished up on my Patreon. So check it out to read to the end. It spans to Part 34 also You can get the bundled pdf for free if you are one of my followers. Alternatively it’s also available on Smashwords, Amazon and Lulu.)

 

3