Part 24
1.7k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28

 

The following morning Savannah walked up to Roxy’s room again. The girl’s room really reeked at this point, a pungent aroma that smelled like a gym locker-room mixed with a public restroom. It was horrible but would get better once Roxy managed to keep Savannah’s pee down. At least the public restroom smell of stale pee would be taken out. Then it would smell just like a gym locker-room, Savannah’s personal gym locker-room since pretty much all of the stench came from her laundry. Not that she had experience with gyms at all.

 

Walking closer to her sleeping pet Savannah’s smile only grew. She knew she had left Roxy with her hands tied behind her back. She also knew that she had left her socks on the ground. The fact that one was laying right on Roxy’s pillow, carefully positioned underneath her nose, could only mean that she had gone through considerable effort to put it there herself. Roxy might have hated the smell of her feet when they first moved in, but it was becoming clearer and clearer that she had really turned into an uncurable perv. Even if Savannah would bring the girl back under, telling her to forget all her hypnotic truths, the girl would probably still remain firmly under her thumb.

 

She guessed that would be the case, but why take the risk? Besides there were some things she really didn’t want gone at all. She just loved the fact that Roxy could only get off with her feet. That trigger alone gave her so much power over her once proud, straight vanilla roommate.

 

After taking a moment to enjoy the sight in front of her Savannah and her Bladder decided it was time to wake Roxy up. She tried her best not to disturb her pet until the very last moment where she got up on the bed and straddled the girl’s head, a knee planted on either side and her pussy right on her face.

 

“Good Morning Roxy, open wide cause nature calls.” Was all Savannah said as she got ready to pee. Roxy shocked awake, her brain still foggy from her slumber, but somehow even in this state she knew she had to be fast. The wetness of the pussy and its strong smell helped to wake up her brain completely. Just fast enough to open her mouth and position herself correctly to receive the contents of Savannah’s bladder.

 

Savannah hadn’t held back at all, but she was pleased to see that Roxy was catching the first drops of her stream. “Good girl.” Savannah cooed while Roxy started sucking as fast as she could. Proactively sucking had seemed to work rather well yesterday evening especially compared to Savannah’s morning piss so she decided to further try to perfect that route.

 

Just like yesterday it seemed to work like a charm. Sucking provided her with a little more time to swallow and thus less chance to spill any of the strong pungent tasting morning pee. Despite her best efforts some drops still leaked form the corners of her mouth. It barely made it to her pillow even, it was pretty much all caught by her cheeks and her hair. In that regard she was doing a pretty good job of not further dirtying her mattress at least.

 

Once she was done peeing Savannah slightly rose up, allowing Roxy to properly lick her clean. Something which the girl did without question and hesitation. Once her pet’s eager tongue sparked Savannah’s arousal, electing a moan Savannah got off of her face.

 

“That’s enough you eager little slut. Go get yourself cleaned up. Afterwards you can find me in the kitchen. You can finish what you started here while I’m having breakfast.” Savannah simply stated before untying Roxy’s hands and walking out of the room.

 

Without complaint Roxy went straight to the bathroom. Despite how much Savannah’s pussy had stunk this morning she couldn’t wait to get her lips back on it. At this point she had gotten so good at eating her roommate’s pussy that she could do it purely on muscle memory. She no longer needed to think or worry over how good she would be, she just started eating and an orgasm would soon follow.

 

She loved eating Savannah’s pussy simply because the more pleased Savannah was, the more likely she was to get an orgasm as well. With how constantly aroused Roxy was all the time orgasms really had become one of her main goals in life. Since Savannah seemed to be the only one who could give her orgasms it meant that pleasing Savannah had become her main goal in life.

 

Going to the bathroom Roxy relieved her own bladder, then went straight over to her enema kit. Remembering what Savannah had told her she really wanted to make it as easy as possible for her roommate to fuck her again. True to her word Savannah had made her cum while fucking her and it had felt amazing a little discomfort each morning and evening would be well worth the hassle if it meant she would get orgasms like that again.

 

Not really sure how much water was needed to clean her insides, Roxy decided it was better to be safe than sorry so she would go for what she estimated Savannah had used. Her roommate’s pussy juices and her own slightly stretched butt made it rather easy to shove the nozzle up there. She filled herself up until the cramping started to become to severe after which she shut the valve and made a run for the toilet.

 

Just like her second enema yesterday the water was mostly clear with some dirt mixed in. A great result since it meant that she wouldn’t have to do a repeat. With the enema over Roxy washed her hair in the sink, careful not to get her collar wet.

 

It reeked off pee and she guessed Savannah wouldn’t like to smell that all day long even though she had to taste it for as long as she couldn’t replace the taste. The replacement would probably be the taste of Savannah’s pussy. Not that she really minded. It was better than the pee.

 

Drying her hair, she gave herself a quick once over in the mirror to ensure she looked good for her Goddess. Doing this it became painfully clear just how much she belonged to Savannah. The bare S in her red heart shaped pubic hair, the S’s on her white nails. The gold S dangling from her new belly button piercing, and of course the collar. All signs of Savannah’s ownership over her.

 

All freshened up Roxy got down on her hands and knees and crawled right to the kitchen where Savannah was having her breakfast. She was sitting slightly open legged, clearly already expecting her pet. Without hesitation Roxy crawled ahead and underneath the table. There it didn’t take long for her lips to find Savannah’s pussy where she eagerly stimulated her roommate with her tongue.

 

“Mmm good girl.” Savannah moaned acknowledging her pet before going right back to ignoring her as she continued to eat. The only acknowledgements Roxy got after were the soft but increasing moans as her tongue worked its magic.

 

Savannah was very pleased already ramping up to a first wonderful orgasm so early in the morning. Roxy might not be the absolute best cunt muncher on campus yet depending on who you asked, but she had definitely become the best cunt muncher Savannah had ever had. She truly knew every nook and cranny of Savannah’s pussy as well as all the ways in which she could stimulate her. If Savannah asked a slowly building up orgasm, a rapid explosive one, a squirting one, multiple orgasms… Roxy always seemed to just know what buttons to push to make it happen.

 

Not that it was that surprising considering Roxy had probably spent more time with her lips locked on her pussy than most lesbians ate pussy in a year. Still it was impressive for a completely straight girl who would have never even considered kissing another girl if it hadn’t been for Savannah.

 

Now that Savannah was done eating, she was really starting to crave that orgasm. Not that she needed to wait. A single command would be enough to make Roxy push her over the edge in under a minute. Yet Savannah opted to just grab hold of the back of Roxy’s head and pull her in deeper against her pussy. It was so much more fun than issuing a command and it did the trick just fine as she could feel the girl’s tongue push all the right buttons to rapidly grow the pleasure she was feeling until a few seconds later she erupted in a huge mind-blowing orgasm.

 

She kept Roxy’s head firmly in place as wave after wave of orgasm crashed through her body. Only after she was done her pet’s head got released. Much to Roxy’s relieve who had barely been able to breath. Falling back, she took a couple of deep breaths, afraid that one day she might suffocate in Savannah’s pussy. Much to her horror her pussy actually started to twitch as she imagined her friends and family finding out about her cause of death.

 

Just like yesterday all senses of hunger Roxy might have had this morning were defeated by a stomach full of Savannah’s morning piss and a gulp of her juices to top it off. Not that she really minded. Pleasing her Goddess was all that mattered.

 

With the after math of her orgasm settling down Savannah looked underneath the table and smiled. Her pet just looked too cute sitting there breathing heavily with her face covered in her pussy juices. Her body looked just as fit and stunning as the day she had first met the girl. Only now she looked a lot more naked and all the S’s displayed on various parts of her body just looked wonderful. They perfectly showcased how much Roxy belonged to her.

 

“Give me the handle to your leash, will you?” Savannah casually said holding out her hand. Almost instantly Roxy reacted by picking up the handle to her leash and placing it in the hand of her Goddess who instantly took a firm hold of it.

 

Holding the leash tightly in hand Savannah pulled Roxy along to the couch. Roxy knew better than to stand up or resist. She just crawled along like a well-trained pet to wherever her Goddess was leading her.

 

Savannah hadn’t even bothered to put on clothes yet today. She had always kind of liked just lazing around all naked. Something she could once again fully enjoy now that her roommate was fully under her control. After all Roxy was the only one who never wore anything but her stockings around their dorm so judging Savannah even silently wasn’t in the card for her anymore. Besides she had done so many and such perverted things that any prudness over being naked had been dissolved. At this point naked was as good as normal to Roxy.

 

As Savannah settled down on the couch it didn’t appear like she was planning to put on any clothes either. Even less so when she turned on the television and started browsing the channels for something to watch.

 

After settling on a channel Savannah directed Roxy to lay belly down across her lap. She didn’t utter a word, she only guided Roxy by pulling the leash very close to her collar. It didn’t leave the girl with much choice but to get over Savannah’s lap, wanting or not.

 

Once Roxy was settled into place Savannah put one of her meaty hands on her back, firmly keeping her pet in place. Not that Roxy would go anywhere with how obedient she had become. Still Savannah just loved physically keeping her pet in place.

 

At this point the television served more as a background noise, Savannah wasn’t really watching, she didn’t even know why she had put on the television other than out of habit. All her mouth-watering focus was on her roommate as she possessively squeezed the smooth perfect pale orbs that formed the girl’s butt.

 

This sight and feeling of power was something she would probably never grow tired off. Even after everything she had done to Roxy, pinning the girl over her lap still filled her with excitement beyond measure. If she hadn’t just came, she would probably have pushed Roxy off her lap to eat her out already.

 

“You’ve been a very good girl lately Roxy, still that cute butt of yours looks way to juicy and magnificent not to spank. I want you to know that you did nothing wrong. This is just because I want to do this.” Savannah said giving Roxy’s butt a firm hard slap making the cheeks jiggle. The slight squeal out of her roommate was music to her ears.

 

After giving Roxy’s other butt cheek a firm slap as well Savannah spoke up once more. “You don’t mind that I just like spanking your butt, right? Even if you did nothing wrong?” Savannah asked already knowing the answer she would get yet still wanting to hear it from Roxy herself. She had just admitted that she also liked all of this. That it really hadn’t been all for Roxy’s good like she had claimed in the beginning, but at this point she was confident that Roxy’s mindset had so completely changed that she could never go back to denying she was a pervert.

 

“Of course not Goddess, you can spank my butt whenever you want and as much as you want.” Roxy answered without hesitation yet a little scared. She knew from experience that Savannah could hit quite hard. These first two hits were firm reminders of that fact. They already stung and she knew they would sting more the redder her skin got.

 

Despite knowing she would soon be in pain, her pussy was leaking profusely being bent over Savannah’s lap like this, awaiting a spanking. It was something that wasn’t lost on savannah either as she teasingly ran a finger across Roxy’s slit, scooping up some of the girl’s juices and showing them to her.

 

“I can tell you don’t mind you little pervert. You’re soaking wet just at the prospect of getting spanked you little slut. It makes me wonder which one of us is enjoying this more.” Savannah grinned, it might not be necessary anymore, but she loved reinforcing Roxy’s self-image of a big pervert.

 

Withdrawing her finger again Savannah let it slide in between the girl’s buttocks, right over her puckered butthole. Without hesitation She pushed her finger into the girl’s warm clean butthole, enjoying the silky feel of her insides. She might have just had the girl’s juices as lube, but it was more than enough for easy entry. After all a finger was nothing compared to last night’s dildo.

 

Pulling her finger out Savannah inspected it closely and even gave it a sniff. The only thing she could make out was a slight scent of pussy. Roxy’s pussy after her juices had been flushed out. It instantly made her smile broadly. “My my you little slut. Are you this eager to get fucked up the ass again? Well who am I to deny you that pleasure. First I want to spank that cute butt of yours though.” Savannah stated casually.

 

Much to her shame Roxy had to admit that Savannah was right. This time she didn’t even think so by a kind of trick her roommate played on her. After last night she really just wanted to get fucked up the ass by Savannah, no matter how much of a slut it made her. The orgasm had just felt to good to even try to deny she wanted to get fucked up the butt again and again and again.

 

It filled her with excitement to hear that Savannah actually also wanted to fuck her once more. Even if she had also said the spanking would come first. She had to agree with her Goddess that dildo really was the best buy ever even if it had scared her and caused pain at first. It allowed her to please her Goddess while getting tons of pleasure herself. Well not really tons, but at least an amazing orgasm.

 

Roxy got ripped out of the dream of getting fucked to another great orgasm by another spank landing hard on her bottom. It was quickly followed by another and yet another. Spanks relentlessly started raining down on her defenceless bottom, stinging more after each and every one of them.

 

Savannah was fascinated beyond believe by making the juicy white butt on her lap dance for her. Making it colour and jiggle with a slap of her hand. It was so mesmerising that she got carried away a little too much to the point where she got snapped out of it by Roxy’s soft sniffling. Her butt glowing red and burning in pain.

 

The girl clearly tried staying strong but after the sheer onslaught of blows Savannah had given her, she just couldn’t hold back the sobs anymore. Much to her surprise Savannah actually felt bad for a change. As much as she had moulded Roxy to be completely focused on her pleasure, tuned to her every wish. She was also starting to feel for her on a certain level. Now that she had pretty much made Roxy completely hers, she felt rather protective over the girl. Even protective over the suffering she just caused.

 

She didn’t feel bad enough to consider not spanking Roxy anymore when the feeling of wanting to spank that perfect bottom hit again. Just bad enough to consider maybe restraining herself a little next time so Roxy wouldn’t end up crying on her lap again. Bad enough that she wanted to make Roxy feel better again.

 

“You did really well my slutty little pet. I’m so very proud off you, taking it all for your Goddess. I’m going to fuck you so good in a few minutes.” Savannah whispered reassuringly even if the fucking was mainly for her pleasure. She wanted to make Roxy feel better, but that didn’t take away from the fact that she was still mainly egocentric.

 

A sense of pride filled Roxy as her Goddess praised her. Her bottom might be stinging pretty badly, but at least Savannah was pleased. That was all that mattered now. Luckily her Goddess allowed her some reprieve, just letting her lay on her lap so that her bottom could cool off and she could get her sobbing under control.

 

It ended up taking a few minutes of laying there until the sobbing completely stopped. Her bottom was still throbbing in pain, but the sharpest edge was off. While Savannah had given her a reprieve out of compassion rather than it just suiting her needs at that moment it wasn’t all bad. Waiting a bit was a joy with her pet still across her lap and a perfect view of her now glowing red bottom. She could easily wait for hours like this if it would be necessary.

 

With Roxy calming down Savannah spoke up once more. “Okay Roxy, I think it’s time I gave you a nice butt fucking. What do you say? Do you think you’re ready?” Savannah asked, resisting to hit the girl’s tender but along the way.

 

“Y… Yes Goddess. I think I’m ready.” Roxy replied her voice still somewhat shaken. The spanking had been terrible and probably the worst one to date, but if she got another one of those wonderful orgasms it would all be worth it.

 

Right now it seemed like she wasn’t far off from reaching that orgasm. Not until there was a sudden knock at the door. Instantly Roxy was filled with dread. Who could that be? Was it one of her friends checking up on her for not hanging with them anymore except during their classes? She was mortified by the thought of being found like this by one of her friends or even dorm neighbours. It had to be an unexpected guest, right? Savannah was still naked after all so no way that she was expecting someone right?

 

Despite the fact that it seemed impossible that Savannah was expecting someone, she didn’t seem very phased either. Instead she calmly instructed. “Roxy, be a good girl and go get the door and no you don’t need to get dressed. You don’t want to make me mad again now do you?”

 

Roxy didn’t understand, would Savannah really make he open up the door for a stranger in just a collar, leash and a pair of stockings? What if it really was one of her friends. God this was so wrong, but her Goddess was right. She didn’t want to anger her once more. Dreading the shocked reaction, she would certainly get, Roxy slowly got up and made her way to the door.

 

Every step she took made her more anxious. The fact that she had no idea who could possibly be behind that door made things only worse. Hell from all the unexpected guests she could come up with, she didn’t even know which one she would prefer or dread the most. None of them really seemed like a good option at all.

 

Her walk to the door was a slow one, but eventually she got there. She could already feel her heart sink in her chest as she lowered the door handle. There was no going back anymore now that she was starting to pull the door open. In a second whoever was behind it would see her naked. Well nearly although naked would have been preferable to her current state.

 

When she saw Cabrina standing at the other side of the door Roxy was surprised but relieved. It was still terribly embarrassing to be seen like this by anyone, but at least it wasn’t by anyone she really knew or had to come in contact with. It was just Savannah’s friend from that store at the mall. Now she could see exactly what their relationship entailed.

 

Much to her surprise Cabrina didn’t seem phased in the slightest. The fact that it was one of Savannah’s friends who had never visited before also rose her suspicions that this visit was planned and yet Savannah was still sitting naked on the couch. It confused Roxy there had to be something between the two of them that she had never been aware off.

 

She was right although she couldn’t possibly know that Savannah and Cabrina had such a history together. She knew they were friends, but she didn’t know they had also been lovers at some point. In fact, Cabrina had been Savannah’s first ever girlfriend. The one who made Savannah realise she preferred girls over guys.

 

Cabrina was also the very first-person Savannah had started experimenting with in a kinkier fashion. Their relationship had broken off because Savannah’s tastes had started to become too extreme. As well as the fact that Savannah desired complete control and was possessive while Cabrina was more of a switch and desired to be in control from time to time.

 

It just didn’t work as far as a relationship was concerned. Cabrina would have been happy with an open relationship where she could play with a sub from time to time, but Savannah didn’t like that. She couldn’t take the idea of her girlfriend having possibly more fun with someone else. Something she would never have to worry about with Roxy considering how her pet could only cum with Savannah’s feet pressed to her face. She liked sharing Roxy and seeing the previously straight girl please others since she didn’t need to worry that Roxy could possibly enjoy playing with someone else more.

 

“Aaah Roxy, it’s so good to see you again! Can I just say that collar suits you marvellously? I see now why you and Savannah go so well together and I am so happy for the both of you.” Cabrina squealed pulling the nearly naked girl into a tight hug without any reservations. The fact that Roxy had allowed Savannah to put so many signs of ownership on her, made her suspect that Roxy must like the insane amount of control Savannah desired.

 

While pulling back Cabrina gave the air around Roxy’s head an audible sniff before surprising the girl by giving her cheek a lick. “I’m not interrupting anything am I?” She asked with a smirk clearly recognising the scent and taste of Savannah’s pussy. It only confused Roxy even further as she stood there stunned.

 

“No you’re not, come right through, oh and take Roxy with you will you?” Savannah said back from on the couch answering in Roxy’s place. Cabrina’s smile only grew on hearing that. Roxy didn’t know why until Cabrina took the handle of her leash.

 

“Come on Roxy, be a good girl and get down on all fours.” She said excitedly, looking at her with big expectations. There was no chance she would ever skip out on having some fun with this pretty sub. To be honest she envied Savannah a little although Roxy wouldn’t be a good match for her either. It didn’t look like the girl had a dominant bone in her body.

 

That much got quickly confirmed as the girl quickly got down on all fours beside her, having only hesitated slightly. “There’s a good girl, a very good girl.” Cabrina said kneeling down and ruffling Roxy’s hair before getting up and taking the few big bags she had brought along with her. She then started walking to the couch, pulling Roxy along.

 

Roxy was very confused by Cabrina. The girl was sweet yet demanding as well apparently. She was just demanding in such a different way than Savannah, more loving and exciting. Definitely a lot less harsh, but then again, the way Savannah treated her somehow turned her on more than how Cabrina treated her.

 

Cabrina also looked a lot better than Savannah, her firm butt and toned legs were perfectly displayed by the teal sports leggings she was wearing. Although she was wearing a blac sweater Roxy could tell that her upper body was also in great shape. That much she remembered from at the store when she had first met the girl.

 

A pair of thigh high black athletic socks and a pair of teal sneakers completed Cabrina’s outfit making her the only one who was really dressed in this dorm. Cabrina took a seat on the couch beside a naked Savannah. Not shy at all to get close to her despite her nakedness. Roxy knew better than to try and get up on the couch. Instead she remained on her hands and knees in front of the two girls.

 

Savannah used this opportunity to prop her legs upon the girl’s back and Cabrina nearly instantly followed suit with a giggle. She was enjoying exploring her dominant side so much. She got a lot less opportunities to do so than to explore her submissive side.

 

“So Cabrina, did you get what I asked for? Just send the bill and I’ll send the money back to you.” Savannah said with a smirked as Cabrina confirmingly patted the bags she had taken along. With a big smile, giving no more information as to what she had taken along, leaving Roxy completely in the dark even though she knew it was most likely something for her.

 

“By the way Cabrina, yesterday I bought the most awesome thing which I simply know you are going to love. It’s like a strapon but way more intense. You can literally feel every pressure change on the dildo’s surface right within you. I mean it was simply mind-blowing fucking Roxy with it yesterday. I’ve never came so hard or so fast, let alone from using a strapon. You really have to try it sometime. In fact, why don’t you try it now? Roxy has been looking forward to getting fucked all morning and I’m sure she also wants to show her gratitude for these bags you brought along.” Savannah said excitedly. Fucking Roxy was fun but seeing her ex-girlfriend and best friend fuck the girl would certainly be just as fun.

 

“That really does sound like a lot of fun Savannah, but I’m afraid I’ll have to refuse no matter how much I would love to fuck that sweet pet of yours. I have a date coming up and I still need to get ready, so I really don’t have time. I just wanted to drop of these bags since you wanted them before Monday.” Cabrina replied, obviously disappointed that she had to decline. They discussed Roxy as if she really wasn’t there, serving as their footstool.

 

“Tell you what, why don’t you let Roxy thank you now with a quick oral orgasm? She has been training a lot and I want her to train on as many different pussies as possible. I want her to be the best cunt muncher any woman has ever had which means learning how to please as much different pussies as possible. With how good she has become already I doubt it will take her long to make you cum. Then I’ll send you the address of the store where you can get one of these babies and you can come along to try it on Roxy any time you want. How does that sound?” Savannah proposed.

 

Cabrina’s smile grew very wide upon hearing the offer. “Well I do have a few moments I suppose. Honestly, I don’t see how I could deny an offer like this. I’ll certainly be dropping by to try that dildo sometime. Now I believe you want to thank me Roxy?” Cabrina said while getting her feet of the girls back and lowering her leggings to her knees.

 

Savannah also got her feet off Roxy’s back and walked out of the living room for some reason. Despite Savannah having left Roxy knew better than to refuse eating Cabrina out. Besides she was actually weirdly looking forward to it. She had actually started taking pride in being able to get someone off with her mouth and she had also discovered that there really was a whole lot variance in pussies, the way they tasted, the way the felt, the stimulations that worked best.

 

It had become strangely fascinating to her to the point where she was actually wondering how different girl’s pussy’s tasted, and what it would take to get them off. Before Savannah had started turning her in her personal pussy muncher, she had never even been curious about what she herself tasted like. By now she had already tried to imagine how all her friends would taste like although she would never admit it.

 

She had never tasted Cabrina’s pussy either. She hadn’t tasted a whole lot of different pussies to begin with, but far more than she would have ever imagined before meeting her Goddess. When it came to looks Cabrina’s pussy looked really good. The red velvet inside from the slightly opened up wet mound looked like a strawberry dipped in the chocolate that was her smooth black skin. Unlike Savannah Cabrina was cleanly shaven which allowed her to really see the girl’s pussy instead of a mat of hair.

 

Cabrina’s pussy also tasted a bit sweeter and way fresher. It was the best pussy she had tasted so far Roxy thought as she expertly started licking. While the taste was the best she had ever had she still like pleasing her Goddess more. There was just a deeper connection with her Goddess, nothing beat pleasing her Goddess.

 

While Roxy was busy lapping at Cabrina’s pussy, the athletic black girl firmly holding her head in place on her cunt. Savannah had reappeared wearing the dildo she had been talking about. Cabrina could see her coming, but Roxy couldn’t which resulted in a loud surprised squeal when Savannah drove all of her strapon into the girl’s bottom at once without warning, letting out a huge moan herself.

 

Just like that Roxy was trapped in a spit roast. Her face firmly stuck against Cabrina’s pussy, licking the girl’s folds as best as she could while Savannah was behind her pounding away at her bottom. Without her Goddess’s feet there was no orgasm to be had for her though.

 

“Looks like the two of you are getting along pretty well. Since Roxy has been longing to get fucked all morning, I thought I would join in.” Savannah exclaimed between moans, her orgasm rapidly building. She suppressed the desire to smack her pet’s bottom since she had spanked it enough already.

 

Roxy couldn’t really respond with her mouth full of pussy and at this point Cabrina was too consumed by pleasure to utter a response as well. Her moans just grew louder until finally she exploded right over Roxy’s face. Too weak to really move for a few minutes Cabrina just sunk back into the couch with a satisfied smile while Roxy dutifully lapped up the juices from around her pussy, just like Savannah had taught her.

 

Once she came back to her senses Cabrina couldn’t help but let out a dreamy “Wow, that really was one of the best orgasms I ever had. Damn if you’re goal is to turn Roxy into the best cunt muncher around you have certainly succeeded as far as I’m concerned.”

 

Cabrina then surprised her by lifting her wet face up while moving down herself and kissing her right on the lips, forcing her tongue past Roxy’s lip, tasting herself in the girl’s mouth. Savannah had never done anything like that. the only times she and Savannah kissed was when her mouth was minty fresh and they were in public. Otherwise Roxy just had to kiss her roommate’s pussy or feet.

 

“That was amazing Roxy, thank you very much and I’ll definitely be seeing you again. Now just enjoy that rough fucking you are getting.” Cabrina said with a wink while Savannah kept pounding her ass. Cabrina then just got up, pulled her leggings in place and waved the fucking couple goodbye as she walked out to prepare for her date with a very satisfied smile.

 

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available. This story is now finished up on my Patreon. So check it out to read to the end. It spans to Part 34, or chapter 41 also you can get the bundled pdf for free if you are one of my followers. Alternatively it’s also available on Smashwords, Amazon and Lulu.)

 

5