Part 25
1.6k 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29

 

Not long after Cabrina had left Savannah had an orgasm herself. Just like yesterday her juices squirted out of the dildo and into Roxy’s bottom, marking the girls butt with the scent of her pussy before collapsing on top of her.

 

This time it only took Savannah a couple of minute to recuperate. As soon as she had recuperated she started pounding Roxy’s bottom once more. This time however she placed her barefoot on the girl’s face just like she had done yesterday. Her bare big toe was resting right on the girl’s lips in their current position, which gave Savannah an idea.

 

“Mmm Roxy, why don’t you mmm suck on my toe while you’re down there? The positions just right and I have no socks on. Don’t be shy, I know mmm you want to.” Savannah moaned deviously, curling her toe against the girls lips to make her desires clearer.

 

Without hesitation Roxy took the big toe in her mouth and started sucking on it. It had a salty taste to it, it didn’t taste good, but it tasted right in a way. She didn’t mind the toe one bit. In fact she didn’t really mind much of anything right now. She was so consumed by her arousal that all she cared about was for Savannah to keep her foot on her face and for the ass pounding to continue. God she was growing so close to an orgasm herself.

 

Savannah just smirked as she continued to pound Roxy’s bottom, it once again got clear just how completely addicted she had made the girl. She was pretty sure that Roxy was at a point where she would put up with anything thrown her way just for an opportunity to beg for another ass pounding or foot worship session. Tomorrow would be the ultimate test however. Tomorrow she would show the world Roxy was her girlfriend, and just like with everything else Savannah would make sure to draw attention.

 

She wondered how Roxy’s friends would react. They surely had to suspect something was off by now. Savannah doubted they would expect something like this however. While she was sure Roxy wouldn’t end what they had going under any circumstance Savannah would still have to be careful for any friends who would try to interfere and talk some sense into her. It would provide her with another excuse to mess with some more people though.

 

Right now she was just enjoying the quiet day in with Roxy, getting her increasingly addicted to getting pounded up the ass by fucking the girl to two straight orgasms getting three of her own in the process.

 

Exhausted Savannah finally pulled out of Roxy’s bottom and sat down on the couch. She had never really wished to be in better shape than she was, not seriously at least. She had wanted to be in better shape but without the effort which didn’t really count as being serious about it as far as she was concerned.

 

This was different however. For the first time in her life she actually seriously wanted to be in better shape and for now different reason than to be able to keep fucking her girlfriend for as long as she wanted. It was a problem that would fix itself eventually though so there was no need for action as far as she was concerned. She might not really lose weight or anything, but if she continued to fuck Roxy on a daily basis, it would definitely provide enough of a workout to grow her stamina.

 

Despite being exhausted Savannah wasn’t done with Roxy just yet. “Roxy, why don’t you come over here and sit on my lap? Make sure to sink that butt of yours right down on my dildo when you do.” She said mischievously.

 

Even Roxy was exhausted her physique was better than Savannah’s, but those two intense orgasms she had just had also took her toll on her. She was happy she would get to sit down. Even if it was sitting down with a dildo buried in her butt. Slowly but surely she crawled up on the couch and positioned her butthole right over the tip of the dildo, moaning softly as she slid down to the point where her butt was resting on Savannah’s thighs.

 

It went in rather easily after the long hard fucking she had just received from Savannah. She actually kind of enjoyed the intimate contact with her Goddess, the way their bodies were so completely touching. Savannahs breasts and belly, pushing into her back while her butt and thighs were sinking into Savannah’s thick thighs.

 

Casually as if this was just a normal Sunday Savannah put on the television and started watching Lucifer, a series she loved. She thought it kind of fun him asking people what they truly desired while it almost felt like she herself had struck a deal with the devil for these socks. One thing was for sure, she now had more than she had ever desired.

 

Possessively Savannah moved one of her hands to the girl’s pubic bush, ruffling her fingers through it. She especially liked tracing that S shape, knowing the girl’s pubic hair would never grow back in any other form than this one after their trip to the salon.

 

From her pubic bush it didn’t take long for Savannah’s hand to find its way down to the girls sopping wet pussy. Gently Savannah started tracing a finger along the girl’s lips, moving it up and down lightly along her slit, before pressing down against it with a flat hand only to slowly but persistently rub up and down the girl’s pussy. She didn’t slip a finger inside or anything, but the moaning and gasping from Roxy made it clear that it wasn’t at all needed to provide Roxy with plenty of sensations.

 

Although Savannah was masturbating Roxy she might as well have been masturbating herself. The waves of pleasure coursing through her roommate directly translated into her sphincter clenching around the dildo which directly translated to tons of pleasure for Savannah, and the best thing was that while Roxy couldn’t cum like this and would only grow insatiably horny without Savannah’s foot resting on her face, Savannah could definitely orgasm like this.

 

After the hand on her pussy had established a decent pace, Savannah’s other hand slid up to the girl’s breast and started cupping and squeezing it. Without a care for how it might feel for Roxy she proceeded by pulling, twisting and pinching the girl’s nipples. She had really done it, she had turned Roxy into her completely obedient toy, one to indulge her ever desire and perversion with.

 

Pretty much all of the day passed by in a sex fuelled daze. Savannah managed to get a few wonderful orgasms out of toying with her roommate’s body while her dildo was stuck deep within Roxy. Roxy on the other hand was just horny out of her mind. So horny even that she could barely string together a thought. Savannah’s hands felt so good on her body, but she just couldn’t manage to tip over that edge to achieve an orgasm of her own.

 

The only times where Roxy went without the dildo in her butt that day was when she prepared them some food, fetched drinks for them, went to the toilet, or acted as Savannah’s personal piss bowl. For the first time Savannah didn’t bother taking her into her room to piss. She didn’t get off the couch all day in fact, but to both of their surprises Roxy managed to keep every drop down for the first time.

 

When bedtime rolled around Savannah took Roxy up to Roxy’s room. “Alright Roxy, I need to pee once more. Let’s make a deal though, if you once again managed to swallow every last drop you’ll get to change your sheets for fresh ones and I’ll give that pretty butt of yours a nice bedtime fucking. If you fail you get a hard spanking instead.” Savannah said with a smirk.

 

Roxy didn’t even hesitate or answer, with eyes glazed over with lust she sealed her lips over Savannah’s pussy, making sure not a drop of her piss would get spilled. She was determined to drink it all down. God she looked forward to another good fucking. While she had had two wonderful orgasms after Cabrina had left, she had spent most of the day on Savannah’s lap getting her pussy rubbed without a single orgasm.

 

She simply was too horny to function or to sleep, if she didn’t get a good fucking she would definitely have a restless night. Even masturbating would be of no use. Only a good fucking or masturbation session under her Goddess’s feet would grant her relief. On top of that she really could use a clearer mind for tomorrow. Roxy felt very nervous about what tomorrow would bring, what would everyone say when she came out as Savannah’s girlfriend? Whatever it would be she was certain that she didn’t want to look overtly horny as well.

 

Savannah just smiled as she looked down on her pretty roommate who so eagerly sealed her lips around her pussy to drink her piss. In her eyes there simply couldn’t be a greater sign of devotion and submission than this. Eagerly waiting for her to piss in her mouth only to get fucked up the ass afterwards as a reward.

 

Not wanting to keep her roommate waiting Savannah relaxed her bladder muscles and released a strong heavy stream off piss into the girl’s eager mouth. Once again Roxy deployed her sucking technique to great success as she managed to gulp down all the pee without missing a drop. Not even the corners of her mouth leaked.

 

Once Savannah was done pissing Roxy proceeded to lick her pussy clean while she praised her. “There you go, good girl. You’ve really perfected serving as a toilet I bet your parents would be so proud of you. After all you now have a steady girlfriend and you learned so many useful things like how to eat pussy and how to drink a whole bladder worth of piss without spilling a drop.” Savannah taunted.

 

Roxy just blushed deep red. Even in her overly horny state Savannah’s taunts shook her to her core. These last few weeks she had just been so busy experiencing one perversion after another, getting more pleasure than ever before in her life that she hadn’t even thought of what she was accomplishing for school or what her parents might think.

 

She had started out her year so good, keeping her grades high and maintaining her social circles. Now she couldn’t even remember the last time she even checked on her grades, but she doubted it would be pretty. She had still spent time with her friends, but only during school hours. After hours she had just been to absorbed by her perversions to really do much studying or keeping up her social life at all.

 

“So Roxy, are you ready to get fucked up your butt once more? You’ve earned it for being such a good toilet.” Savannah smirked seeing the panic on the girl’s face. The panic suddenly changed into hesitance as Roxy started to think she should really put an end to this madness, well maybe not an end, she didn’t think she could go without Savannah anymore, but she should limit giving in to her perversions in time so she wouldn’t need to sacrifice time for her studies or friends.

 

The hesitation soon changed back to lust as she eagerly nodded her head, She really needed that fucking right now and she could still limit the time she spent living out her perversions to tomorrow thought. Not even the sudden reminder of reality was enough to make her take immediate action to fight her perversions, and so Savannah’s test had succeeded. It was really starting to look like Roxy was a lost cause, lost in the world of perversion and arousal Savannah had created for her.

 

“Then what are you waiting for you little slut? Get in position, face down in your pillow and point that ass up high for me while I go fetch my dildo.” Savannah said while Roxy eagerly got up on the bed. She was so ready to get fucked and finally have an orgasm herself again.

 

Approaching Roxy with her dildo back in place Savannah knew she would have to get the girl to another orgasm, not that it would take much, but it would make sure Roxy would keep on doing her bidding just to get fucked again. It wasn’t even a bad thing really, in fact Savannah really liked making Roxy cum underneath her foot by ploughing her butt. It never failed to give her a power rush.

 

It was only yesterday that Savannah had introduced Roxy to the strapon dildo, but since then the silicon cock had spent more time up the girl’s butt than out of it. It was no different when Savannah once more easily slid it in side, placing her foot on Roxy’s face as she did. Much to her approval she instantly started sucking on her big toe again, moaning loudly as she was fucked to another orgasm.

 

By the time the waves of orgasm stopped coursing through her body, Roxy collapsed on her bed. She was completely exhausted and spent after that intense orgasm releasing all of that build up arousal from being masturbated all day long. She was even glad when Savannah left her room without further notice. Although she had permission to change her piss stained sheets, she guessed it could wait until tomorrow.

 

To her surprised Savannah re-entered her room carrying a box. Opening up the box she took out a big silvery looking bulb shaped object with a narrow base and a flared-out end. Without bothering with lube Savannah shoved the plug up Roxy’s now rather loose bottom it felt cold but not entirely unpleasant.

 

The flared out base was shaped in the form of a heart, a ruby crystal filled it hiding Roxy’s bleached butthole from view, showing a ruby heart to all who would see her ass instead. With a smile Savannah tapped the screen of her phone of few times which suddenly made the plug inside her come to life, vibrating intensely before shutting down again.

 

Roxy’s sudden shocked expression at the intense vibrations brought a smile on Savannah’s face the last surprise gift from the sexshop worked perfectly as planned. “You feel that Roxy? Well whenever you feel that short burst of intense buzzing it means you are summoned. You’ll come to me as fast as you can no matter where you are or what you are doing.” Savannah explained.

 

“It is also set to wake you up in the mornings. Consider it your alarm clock for the foreseeable future. Mine as well for that matter, each evening I will set my alarm like I usually would, only this time it won’t wake me with that awful loud buzzing. Instead you’re plug will vibrate you awake after which you are to come to my room and gently crawl up between my legs to softly lick me awake.” Savannah finished her explanation with a smirk delegating the work of yet another object to her roommate instead. She wondered what more she could come up with. By now Roxy was already her sextoy, her maid, her pet, her piss pot and now her alarm clock.

 

“Goodnight Roxy, feel you tomorrow, I mean I guess I won’t see you first thing in the morning since you’ll be under my covers.” Savannah smirked before finally leaving the room for the night, retreating to her own room that didn’t smell of pussy, sweat, feet and piss. Roxy’s mind was in turmoil, yet she was too tired to really ponder too much about how drastically her life kept changing. Instead she quickly fell into a deep sleep filled with dreams of serving her Goddess.

 

Chapter 30

 

The following morning Roxanne was shocked away by a sudden intense buzzing in her bottom. It surprised her but as she started to realise exactly what it was in her sleep groggy state, the events from yesterday evening came crashing back to her. She remembered it must be coming from that plug Savannah had made her wear yesterday. With the memory of the plug, Savannah’s parting words also came back to her.

 

She should get up and wake her Goddess and so she did. The big plug in her bottom felt awkward while walking, it made hips sway a little more than she was used to. Guess that was another thing she would have to learn to deal with.

 

Arriving at Savannah’s door Roxy opened it up as quietly as she could. She got down onto her knees and quietly crawled her way to the foot of Savannah’s bed. With how deep a sleeper Savannah was she had no real problems crawling underneath the covers and between her legs. It wasn’t long before she found Savannah’s pussy which she instantly started licking gently.

 

With a very happy moan Savannah slowly stirred awake. “Mmm that’s it Roxy, before you go on and start my day with an orgasm I would like to inform you that I need to pee first. So be good and take care of that, and I swear if my bed get’s dirty you will be very sorry.” Savannah warned the girl who was busy licking her pussy underneath the sheets.

 

As soon as she felt the lip seal form around her pussy Savannah released her bladder with a satisfied sigh. The new morning ritual which she was establishing was going perfect. Roxy’s training to drink her piss this weekend was paying off making Savannah confident that she would be able to swallow it all once more. No longer would she need to get up in the morning because she needed to go to the toilet. Instead she would be able to stay in bed for however long she wanted, using Roxy’s mouth as a toilet instead.

 

Savannah’s bladder soon ran out of pee and as expected Roxy had managed to swallow it to the last drop leaving her sheets spotless. Out of everything Roxy disliked the morning pee the most. It was way fouler and stronger in taste than on the other occasions where Savannah used her mouth to relief her bladder. Never the less she dutifully licked up the remaining droplets stuck in her roommate’s pubic hair, using her tongue to wipe her clean like Savannah would have used toilet paper before.

 

“Very good Roxy, now you may finish what you started when you woke me up and get me to one of those oral orgasms you have become so good at delivering.” Savannah casually demanded nearly instantly letting out a moan as Roxy got to work.

 

She picked up her phone and started scrolling through her social media profiles While Roxy did her very best to please her Goddess, trapped beneath the warm covers and between Savannah’s hot thighs. She was sweating all over, but she didn’t mind. She wanted to please her Goddess.

 

Savannah hadn’t even seen her pet yet this morning since Roxy had been under the covers from before she had opened her eyes. She didn’t mind either. As long as Roxy was obedient it didn’t really matter whether she could keep an eye on her or not. In fact she kind of liked the thought of her pet pleasing her without being seen or heard. It made her feel even more like the Goddess she had the girl address her as.

 

With the help of Roxy’s talented tongue it was not long before Savannah was tipped over the edge of yet another wonderful orgasm. She couldn’t even remember how many orgasms Roxy had already given her since she turned the girl into her pet. Hell they were so frequent there were days where she couldn’t even recall how many orgasms she had had that very day.

 

After coming down from her orgasmic high Savannah spoke up once more. “Mmm that was wonderful as usual Roxy. I think I’ll have a breakfast in bed today. I want a ham and cheese omelette with a glass of water. Bring int on one of those big cutting boards from the kitchen so I have some space to eat.” Savannah said continuing to order Roxy around.

 

“As you wish Goddess.” Roxy said as she finally crawled out from under the covers. She gave Savannah a quick bow before heading off to the kitchen. Her previous intentions of limiting her enjoyment of her perversions by serving Savannah seemed to be gone completely.

 

Savannah just laid there smiling in her bed. This was so perfect, starting the day off with an orgasm, being able to stay in bed and soon getting served breakfast in bed. It almost made her think it was weekend at some kind of luxury hotel. Even there she wouldn’t have the luxury of an orgasm in bed or not having to get up to pee though.  As far as she was concerned this was way better. Best of all was the fact that all her morning would be like this in the foreseeable future.

 

It had taken a lot of time and effort, but she had Roxy right where she wanted her obedient and eager to please in whatever way she asked. Sure Savannah could have instantly accomplished this feat with the help of her socks which proved to be very powerful, but this was so much more satisfying.

 

Roxy still knew full well what she was doing. She wasn’t just some mindless servant, she could make choices on her own and she chose to be obedient. She could say no to Savannah, but she didn’t and probably never would. She was to driven by horninness and no longer even questioned her pervertedness.

 

A few moments later Roxy returned carrying the plate with Savannah’s breakfast. It looked and smelled delicious, but after the full contents of a bladder she wasn’t hungry at all. “Here you are Goddess.” She said, putting the plate down on Savannah’s covers where she could comfortably reach it.

 

Savannah was eyeing her hungrily. She still couldn’t quite get over how pretty her pet roommate was. Especially completely naked and collared with her breasts on plain view. “Thank you Roxy, you may get underneath my covers once more and give me another good licking while I eat.” Savannah ordered further ignoring Roxy as she started enjoying her freshly cooked breakfast.

 

Without question Roxy carried out her Goddesses order. For the second time this morning she crawled underneath the sheets and started Licking Savannah’s pussy. Savannah let out an approving moan. This really was the life she wanted to live. She hadn’t left her bed yet and she was already well on her way to her second orgasm of the day while enjoying a delicious breakfast.

 

Her orgasm was timed nearly perfectly with the finishing of her breakfast. It also signalled it was time to finally get out of bed. After all they still had school today. Not that Savannah ever bothered too much to be on time. This time she couldn’t wait to go to school however. She couldn’t wait to show off her girlfriend to all her friends and Roxy’s friends as well. She knew it would be a hard day for Roxy, but she was looking forward to it.

 

Throwing the covers off of the both of them Savannah clipped the leash onto Roxy’s collar and got up. With big paces she went over to the bathroom while Roxy dutifully followed along on her hands and knees. She didn’t even think about walking upright when following her Goddess into their dorm.

 

“Goddess, may I please remove the butt plug for a moment so I can preform my enema.” Roxy asked sheepishly, not knowing if it was okay to remove it for this purpose or not. Savannah just smirked at how obedient her roommate was being.

 

“Yes you may Roxy, in fact that is the only reason you can remove that plug. For any other reason I will remove it if I deem it necessary.” Savannah said clearly having the use of her strapon in mind. By the way Roxy was so eager to administer her enema it was also pretty clear that she had those same fuckings in mind. She was just as eager for them or even more so than Savannah.

 

Now that she had permission Roxy filled up the enema bag and hung it up before removing her plug with a loud pop. For a moment she felt so empty inside, but that emptiness was soon remedied as she replaced it with the dildo nozzle form her enema kit. By now she actually felt the need to give the inflation bulb a few squeezes to ensure it would remain sealed during the enema.

 

Savannah watched the whole thing with a lustful gaze. The first time she had helped Roxy with the enema, shoving that dildo nozzle into her pet and making her stomach bulge had been fun. With her previous enema Savannah hadn’t been around and now she was preforming one right in front of her. She could tell Roxy was somewhat embarrassed, but it wasn’t too bad anymore. A few weeks back she had been very reluctant and insanely embarrassed having to get naked in front of her roommate for the first time. Now she preformed perverted acts in front of her without hesitation.

 

Seeing Roxy work her way through that enema all on herself had something oddly erotic for Savannah, especially since she knew she was only doing it in the hope of getting fucked somewhere later on today. Even though she knew she was going to be outed as Savannah’s girlfriend today, and that she felt very nervous about that, she still couldn’t shake the desire to get fucked by her girlfriend and Goddess.

 

With the inflated dildo nozzle carefully sealing her bottom, Roxy released the valve letting the contents of the bag fill her bowels. She carefully let it flow to the point of discomfort before deflating and removing the nozzle so she could rush to the toilet to relief herself. She also went ahead and relieved the pressure from her bladder in the same trip. She might have acted as Savannah’s toilet, but she hadn’t had a chance to pee yet this morning. It was by now painfully uncomfortable.

 

The pressure from both sides gone Roxy finally got off the toilet and back down on her hands and knees. Dutifully she cleaned and put away the enema kit, then reinserted her butt plug before awaiting further orders.

 

“Good girl, I have a nice big bon…er for you when we get home this evening.” Savannah joked addressing Roxy like she would a real puppy much to the girl’s embarrassment. Truth be told even now Savannah couldn’t wait to fuck Roxy, but they really needed to get ready no matter how much of a joy it had been to see Roxy crawl around and stick things up her butt just to please her Goddess and to prepare for a fucking she clearly hoped would come.

 

After her joking praise Savannah stooped down and unlocked Roxy’s collar for the first time since Friday evening. Even without collar Savannah made it very clear that she was very much in charge no matter what. She took Roxy’s hand, pulled her up and into the shower with her.

 

This wasn’t really new anymore, so Roxy knew exactly what she needed to do. She gently and passionately started to wash her goddess’s body, making sure not to skip a part. Savannah still remembered very well how Roxy had prudishly looked away, half disgusted by Savannah’s body when they had just moved into the dorm.

 

Things had definitely changed big time as Roxy now literally worshipped Savannah’s body. If that much wasn’t evident by the way she roamed her hands over her body, careful not to mis a spot when washing her Goddess, then it was certainly clear by the way her lips trailed behind where her hands had passed, showering Savannah’s skin in gentle kisses.

 

Roxy hadn’t even been told to do this, hell Savannah hadn’t even hinted at it and that was the best part about it. Roxy was worshiping on her own initiative and how passionate she was about it pretty much told Savannah that at this point her roommate really just craved to worship her. Hell the girl didn’t even shy away from kissing Savannah’s butthole, sneakily pressing her tongue in for just a second.

 

The sudden tongue up her butt surprised Savannah so much she couldn’t supress a loud squeal. She certainly hadn’t expected that one, but in the end she even liked it. even without her continuous suggestions Roxy was clearly a huge perv.

 

Shocked by her own actions Roxy paused for a few seconds. She was surprised that she had actually done this. She just didn’t have an explanation for it other than the fact that she had been curious for some reason. Well she knew the reason of course, because she was a huge perv. Kissing Savannah all over turned her on a lot, especially kissing and tonguing her butthole had caused a huge spike in excitement.

 

After the tongue up the butt incident the shower carried on quite eventless. She finished up washing Savannah then gave herself a quick wash before both getting out as Roxy dried her Goddess first and then herself.

 

“Alright Roxy, I’ll go get dressed on my own now. I want you to brush your teeth very thoroughly cause I want to be able to kiss my girlfriend as much as I want on this special day. I also know where that dirty mouth of yours has been though and what has gone through it.” Savannah warned her pet before leaving the bathroom.

 

Embarrassed Roxy went to work brushing her teeth, then rinsing with mouthwash and brushing her teeth again. She frantically carried out this cycle a few times until her gums were sore. Only then did she feel confident enough to go up to her room to get dressed as well.

 

In her room Savannah was already waiting. She was wearing a yellow sundress, lavender coloured opaque tights and a pair of yellow ballet flats. An outfit just as ridiculous as her usual outfits. What surprised Roxy more than another one of Savannah’s overly colourful outfits however was the outfit that was laid out for her.

 

It consisted of a pair of sheer lavender thigh high stockings, a lavender skater skirt that would barely reach down to her mid-thigh, looking like it would barely cover her stocking tops, being made even more risky by the fact that there still were no panties for her. The lavender top was even skimpier than the skirt. It was a tight elastic tubular crop top with no sleeves or arm straps. The only thing it would really be good for was to cover her breasts. Last but not least there was a pair of lavender coloured ballerina flats.

 

Nerves were raging within her body as she put on the ridiculous outfit, knowing that soon everyone would see her, with Savannah, dressed like this. Even her fresh bellybutton piercing would be on full display. Luckily the engraving was small enough to be unable to be read unless one was really up close yet still she felt paranoid about it given the message on there.

 

A bigger worry however was the new mono chrome look. She had never worn anything this skimpy and apart from her stockings everything had to be new, probably clothes from within those big bags Cabrina had brought along yesterday.

 

Last week she might have gotten away with the explanation of a monochrome outfit, but if she were to appear like this with Savannah there was no way people weren’t going to notice that she matched her girlfriend’s tights exactly. Just thinking about the conclusions people might draw from that made her feel dizzy. Especially knowing that no matter what they would thing the reality of her perversion would still be that much worse.

 

Deep rooted dread filled Roxy thinking about her outing while Savannah just smiled and took her girlfriends hand. They still had the same manicure making things even more obvious. “Common Roxy, let’s get our relationship right in the open.” Savannah smirked as she started walking to the door.

 

Roxy couldn’t muster up the courage to resist her Goddess as she meekly followed along, her dread growing bigger with each step they took towards the front door. Walking brought her attention to yet another worry. The steps reminded her of that butt plug lodged deep within her bottom. The one Savannah could make vibrate on command.

 

It worried her a lot because she wasn’t wearing panties and after a long weekend of constantly getting fucked up the butt she could only pray that it would remain in place all day. She didn’t even dare think of the reactions if it were to fall out somewhere. It would give people even more of an idea of just how big a pervert she was since it would reveal both the fact that she wore a plug and didn’t wear panties.

 

While Roxy’s mind was racing with worries Savannah grasped the handle of their door, confident and ready to introduce everyone to her perfect girlfriend. She couldn’t be any prouder than she was right now.

 

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available.)

4