Part 28
2.8k 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33

 

Heading back into the living room Savannah gave Roxy a big smile. “Now that Helena is an awfully kind girl wouldn’t you agree? I look forward to seeing her again. For now I think it’s best to listen to her warning though. Trust me, I’ll give you a good fucking once this is over, but after seeing how hard you had it in class I insist on dealing with your ‘friends’ myself.” Savannah said confidently.

 

“But Goddess, you don’t have to, I mean I can do it. They are my friends after all. You saw how they were in class. They really don’t shy away from trying to hurt someone.” Roxy said worried dropping the blanket to once again revealing her breasts. She didn’t even think about her actions. Being naked and exposed around her girlfriend just felt natural. While Roxy didn’t look forward to meeting those particular friends again, she felt like she had to. She couldn’t expect Savannah to have to deal with them on her own.

 

“Oh but I’m counting on it that they’ll try to hurt me. Look Roxy, my decision is finally and like I said before I insist, now you aren’t going to talk back to me now are you?” Savannah said her tone suddenly becoming rather stern. She loved the effect it had on her girlfriend. The girl visibly became more docile and a little scared even. Their relationship had changed a lot lately, it had changed in ways Savannah had never intended or foreseen, but all in all it had changed for the better. She loved the mutual caring and especially since it didn’t take away from any of her authority, still being able to scare her into obedience even if her intentions had been good.

 

It was really sweet of Roxy not to want her to face this alone. Only Roxy didn’t know she was actually looking forward to it. After all she had a good trick up her sleeve, or rather on her feet. Walking over to her girlfriend she picked up the leash and started leading her back to her own room. Despite how their relationship had become way more mutually caring, Roxy still remained her depraved toy and as the short cuddle session on the couch had proven they both didn’t want it any other way. Roxy seemed to ache to be used so much that even Savannah sometimes forgot she hadn’t been such a perv initially.

 

“Now to make sure that you don’t try to be the hero and come to rescue me.” Savannah said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Wasting no time she dragged Roxy onto the bed and tied the leash off around the headrest of the bed. She then went over to the pile of her dirty laundry laying in Roxy’s room where she carefully selected what she would need.

 

First up she took a pair of knee socks which she used as a kind of mono glove for Roxy’s arms. She pulled the girl’s arms behind her back before forcing them both into one sock. It reached a little past her elbow and despite her slender arms the sock fit tightly with both arms stuck in it. The other sock was pulled over the first to add some extra strength to it, squeezing Roxy’s arms tighter together. Las but not least a pair of tights was wrapped around her upper arms a few times before being tied off ensuring that Roxy’s arms would stay together behind her back no matter what.

 

These simple measures had already made it impossible for Roxy to get off the bed on her own. With her arms bound behind her, her breasts were clearly sticking out as well, no matter what she did. Her face had gone beet red over once again being tied up with Savannah’s dirty laundry, but her pussy was throbbing wildly. God being all helpless like this turned her on so much, she already couldn’t wait to get that fucking Savannah promised her afterwards.

 

With the arms taken care off Savannah turned her attention to Roxy’s legs. In a mater of minutes she had bound the girl’s ankle tightly against her ensuring that her legs would stay bend to the max at all times making them effectively into short stumps. If Roxy would get to crawl like this, she would only be able to rest on her knees. To complete the leg ties Savannah passed a pair of tights between the girl’s calf and thigh, right underneath the knee. These tights were then tied to each bed post at the foot of the bed not only keeping Roxy’s legs folded but held wide open as well. It ended up perfectly displaying her still virgin pussy underneath the bright red heart of neatly trimmed pubic hair.

 

Now that her legs were firmly secured as well, there was nothing Roxy could do anymore apart from slightly wiggling from side to side. It made her feel so aroused to be completely helpless and at Savannah’s mercy. It also couldn’t be clearer that Savannah didn’t want her help in fending off her friends which was a relief on its own. She would have felt bad about not helping her girlfriend out, but now it wasn’t really like she had a choice in the matter making it a lot more bearable.

 

Savannah seemed to be very pleased with the results as well, Roxy was perfectly positioned to put her pussy and breasts on full display. It looked so inviting that Savannah just couldn’t help herself but toy with the girl a little. One of her hands quickly went down to the girl’s pussy and the other to her breasts. With one finger Savannah slowly slid up and down Roxy’s wet and eager pussy while the other pinched the girl’s nipples.

 

It drove Roxy crazy, it all felt so good yet there was no way she could cum from this. They both knew that all it did was fuel her arousal even more yet Savannah kept going until her girlfriend was an incoherent moaning mess. Roxy was so close to cumming that all it would take was just a second with Savannah’s foot on her face. Oh she longed for it so much right now, but instead she let out a loud disappointed whimper as Savannah stopped all stimulation. God she was so worked up an desperate and Savannah delighted in seeing her like this.

 

“You’re awfully noisy Roxy you know that? If your girlfriends heard, you they would surely come looking for you and I wouldn’t be able to handle this alone anymore. They have to believe you’re not even here. Don’t worry though, I know just how to fix this little issue.” Savannah said with a smile.

 

Not losing anymore time she took a pair of ankle socks and shoved both of them into the girl’s mouth. Just the socks filed her mouth pretty well yet Savannah also forced a pair of panties in, stuffing Roxy’s mouth until her jaw was stretched at its widest. Grabbing another pair of panties she positioned the crotch part right over Roxy’s nose and mouth, fixing the waistband behind her ears so it wouldn’t slip out of place. Next she grabbed a pair of wireless earphones and popped them in the girl’s ears connecting it to her phone and setting her playlist on shuffle so Roxy wouldn’t hear a thing. As a last touch Savannah pulled both legs of a pair of opaque tights over Roxy’s head like a hood rendering her completely blind. There was some light coming through for sure, but all it did was allow her to see the solid orange of the tights.

 

All of a sudden Roxy’s world was reduced to an immense amount of arousal along with a strong taste and smell of her Goddess’s stale sweat and pussy juices. A sudden unexpected pat on her hungry pussy made her squeal loudly, but the makeshift gag proved to be effective at drowning out the noise completely.

 

Savannah smiled broadly not even having heard Roxy’s squeal. It was just what she had hoped for. With Roxy all bound like she currently was, unable to see, hear or speak she would have free reign when her friends arrived. The sight of Roxy all tied up and helpless with her dirty laundry was rather hot. Savannah couldn’t wait to toy with her a bit more, but she would have to wait. After all it was time she herself got ready to receive the guests which could come at any moment.

 

Walking over to her own room Savannah took her special socks out of hiding and put them on over her tights it was a shame she couldn’t press her soles against Roxy’s face the moment they came out of the shoes, but right now she had more important things to do. Moving out in the living room Savannah sat down on the couch and waited for Roxy’s friends to arrive.

 

It took nearly half an hour, but eventually there was a loud knock on the door which had to be Roxy’s friends. Having left the door unlocked Savannah called out. “Come on in, it’s open.” She was sitting comfortably on the couch, her feet put up so that the hypnotic soles of her socks were aimed directly at the small income hall the girls would have to pass through.

 

One by one the three girls who had taken the lead in scolding Roxy this morning walked in, anger written all over their faces, ready to start shouting. As soon as they caught sight of Savannah’s soles however they froze in place, their expressions going blank as their eyes stayed glued to the mesmerising pattern on the soles of the socks.

 

A big smirk spread on Savannah’s face as she recognised those looks very well. It was the look that told her these girls were ready to listen and live by every word she would speak until she put her feet down. “Alright girls, get down on your knees in front of me and listen carefully.” Savannah started loving how the three girls quickly got in a semi-circle around her feet.

 

“Good, now here is what’s going to happen. Me and Roxy really didn’t like the way you treated us and approached us. I think it’s best for all if the three of you disappear out of our life for good. So once you leave our dorm, you’ll go to your place, pack your bags and head to the address I will give you before you leave. You’ll announce on all your social media that you decided to change schools. If anyone sends you a message asking about it you’ll answer that you’re ashamed to admit that you made some very vulgar racist comments. Comments that aren’t tolerated at our college or anywhere else for that matter, comments that if they came to the Dean’s ears would certainly get you kicked out and make it difficult to find another college to attend. Luckily I let you hold the honour to yourself and didn’t tell on you so you could start over somewhere else.” Savannah said with a smile covering her tracks.

 

“Now the person I’m going to send you to is a friend of mine. She owns a nail salon and once you arrive there, she will own you too. You will do everything she asks of you no matter how gross or humiliating it might be. You will do it without question, or you’ll start to feel very anxious until you carried out the order. In time and when the opportunity arises, she will appoint each of you a new owner and I mean that quite literally. Once you have a new owner you’ll cease to obey my friend and obey your new owner instead. The bond with your new owner will be sacred and you’ll stay loyal to them forever. If you ever do escape you’ll grow increasingly anxious until you return to your owner and ask for punishment.” Savannah continued licking her lips at the prospect, these girls were pretty screwed already, but she wasn’t done with them yet.

 

“Each and every time you feel embarrassed you will grow aroused. The more embarrassed you feel the stronger your increase in arousal will be. This arousal won’t fade until you have an orgasm. Once it starts it can only grow stronger until you find some release.” Savannah said next remembering effective this command had been in keeping Roxy on edge at nearly all times.

 

“However, no matter how aroused you’ll become you won’t be able to reach an orgasm no matter how hard you try. Emelia you will only ever be able to reach an orgasm with one or both of your owner’s feet on your face. The stronger they smell, the more powerful your orgasm will be.” Savannah said making these instructions personal for each girl. Emelia had been the most reasonable of the three so she would get off the lightest, in the same way Roxy did.

 

“Mona, from now on you’ll only be able to reach an orgasm while your owner is peeing in your mouth. Then and only then, so I hope for you you’ll be able to get yourself off in that short interval.” Savannah smirked. Knowing the arousal might just have to grow pretty unbearable to manage to cum where Emelia could basically cum as many times as she wanted provided, she had her owner’s feet in her face.

 

“Madison, oh haughty superior Madison, I’ve thought up something very special for you. You’ll only be able to cum when you have your tongue far up your owner’s ass. Just having it up there isn’t enough for you and your dirty mouth though. You can cum only when your owner is farting with your tongue deep inside their ass. During the duration of their fart and only then so I hope you have fast reflexes to time your stimulation right with your owner’s farts. I wonder how superior you’ll feel after your first orgasm.” Savannah smirked knowing Madison would have to grow very aroused to be able to cum from a single touch to time it right.

 

“Once you girls do grow aroused, you’ll know what you need to get off. You won’t know how you know it or why you get off like that, but you’ll know what you need.” Savannah added. She imagined it would be especially useful for Madison who’d have very small windows of opportunity. Too bad she wouldn’t be there to witness it when Madison begged her new owner for something so dirty when she grew too aroused. It would serve her right for always feeling above everyone else.

 

“Okay, in a minute I will let you snap out of your trances. You’ll not remember ever being under hypnosis, but your subconscious will remember and live by every word I just said. Once you snap out of it, you are going to apologise for being such bitches. You’re then going to beg me to let you give me an orgasm to make up for your rudeness. Only once you made me cum you’ll be able to leave.” Savannah said unable to resist the chance of toying a little with these girls herself. True, they were bitches, but they were also rather pretty, especially bitch in chief Madison. She was so going to enjoy making them put their mouth to use pleasuring her instead of insulting her and Roxy.

 

Happy with her revenge Savannah placed her feet down and pulled off her socks in one quick motion, hiding them under a nearby cushion. She smiled down on the three girls who where kneeling in front of her already, looking a bit disoriented after snapping out of the rather long trance. It was time for some fun.

 

The girls didn’t know where they were and how they had ended up on their knees in front of Savannah. They remembered they had come here to claim their friend back, convince her Savannah was worthless and that she should file a complained with the school administration for pairing them. They had entered ready to go on a long and hurtful rant and then suddenly they remembered nothing.

 

One thing they did know however was that they should apologise and make up for their rudeness earlier. They had completely forgotten about what they had wanted to say in their rant. It had been replaced with a strong feeling that they should apologise and make Savannah feel good in return for the hurt they had caused her.

 

“Uhm look Savannah we just came here to apologise. What we said earlier in class was very wrong and hurtful. We realise that now. So sorry for everything, I mean it.” Mona said sincerely yet shocked at her own words, having seen Savannah with Roxy had made her hate this black bitch even more. Somehow some way an apology had seemed like the right thing to do however.

 

“Yes, I’m very sorry as well, I shouldn’t have been so rude. I would love to show you that I mean it, and I would love to repay you, but I don’t know how.  All I can really think about is giving you an orgasm to at least balance out the pain I caused with a little pleasure. I could imagine you wouldn’t want that as I’m not into girls and have never licked a pussy before. So I imagine I’m not very good at it. Yet I would like to try and lick you to an orgasm, it’s the least I can do. Please would you allow me to lick you till you cum? It would mean the world to me if you allowed me to do that for you.” Madison begged pathetically as her friends quickly agreed that they would like to make it up to her in the same way.

 

Madison couldn’t believe the words coming out of her own mouth. As far as she was concerned Savannah wasn’t even worth a look. Yet here she was on her knees begging to do something that grossed her out so much to apologise for words she had intentionally used to hurt Savannah earlier today. Worse even was the fact that somehow someway pathetically begging to be allowed to lick Savannah’s pussy had turned her on enormously. Looking over at her friends she saw similar looks of disbelief.

 

“Hmmm I guess I might as well take the three of you up on that offer cause I have no idea what else a couple of low life’s could possibly offer me. There seems to be one big problem though you’re with three and I only have one pussy, so I guess you’ll have to take turns.” Savannah smirked happily agreeing to what had essentially been her own idea.

 

“Oh and Neither one of you gets to eat my pussy while being fully dressed. If you really want to make it up to me by eating my pussy I want to see you strip completely naked for me. If you keep some clothes on you don’t get to eat my pussy, simple as that.” Savannah said with a big smile. She loved the control she had and the shock looks on these girl’s faces. It was just precious. While she hadn’t directed these girls to listen to her she had made it impossible for them to leave without eating her pussy, putting her in the perfect spot to make demands. Oh she was going to kickstart their arousal caused by embarrassment so good.

 

“Look can I please just eat your pussy like this?” Madison tried to negotiate, really not wanting to get naked in front of a lesbian, definitely not a black one, only to look sideways and see that her friends had started undressing already. Savannah didn’t bother answering her question either. She just stared down the girl until she caved in and started stripping as well.

 

Soon all three girls were standing completely naked in front of her, trying to cover up their breasts and pussies to at least preserve some modesty. Neither of them looked sideways at the others, not wanting to see their naked friends, or rather not wanting to their judgemental looks when they spotted their dripping wet pussies. What none of them realised however was that they were all equally turned on and embarrassed.

 

Savannah on the other hand was licking her lips as she thoroughly checked out these three naked girls in front of her, casually slapping away their hands as she scanned on. When she came to Madison however she quickly grabbed the girl’s pussy and insert two of her fingers in the warm wet slit making her moan loudly. The embarrassment of Savannah shamelessly shoving her fingers up her pussy, combined with their stimulation and the fact that her friends had heard her moan made her arousal grow fiercely.

 

“Oh my god, Madison you little dyke. Here I thought your proposition to give me an orgasm was selfless, but here you are soaking wet at the prospect of eating me out. Oh well, I hope it means you aren’t as inexperienced at pussy munching as you claimed.” Savannah smirked wiggling her finger around in Madison’s pussy some more, getting out a few more moans before pulling out and wiping them clean on the girl’s breasts.

 

Both Mona and Emilia were relieved to hear that they weren’t the only ones who had grown aroused by this fucked up situation. For Madison however the embarrassment had increased tenfold and so had her arousal, unaware of her friends similar predicament she thought she was the only fucked up one here. A feeling that only had been increased by the rough way in which Savannah had handled her.

 

All was according to plan for Savannah. She was intentionally embarrassing Madison the most since she had been downright racist and rude instead of just offensive. She wanted the girl to leave here already overly aroused and desperate for an orgasm, especially knowing what she had to do to achieve one from now on.

 

“Alright, since I don’t want you girls fighting over who gets to eat my pussy first, I have decided to give the honour over to Emilia. Don’t worry though Mona and Madison, your turn will come eventually, and while Emilia is eating me out I have something fun for the two of you to do as well.” Savannah said managing to get all three girls nervous at the same time. Mona and Madison doubted that what Savannah labelled as fun would be fun for them and Emilia in turn really didn’t look forward to eating Savannah’s pussy either.

 

“While Emelia is eating me out you two get to lay down here in front of me so I can place my feet on your faces. I have to warn you though, I have worn these tights three times without washing already so they might be rank. I do however expect to hear you two sniffing loudly during the time it take Emelia to make me cum.” Savannah said loving the horrified and disgusted looks on Mona and Madison’s faces. Emilia on the other hand looked very relieved. She might not look forward to Licking Savannah’s pussy, but at least she didn’t have to suffer under Savannah three-day old tights first.

 

“That’s not all however, while you enjoy the wonderful scent of my feet you are going to rub each other’s pussies. Don’t half ass it either. The one who manages to make the other cum first will get to eat my pussy next. The other gets to spend some more time enjoying my feet as well as give me a rimjob before being allowed to eat my pussy. In case of a draw I’ll decide which one of you sniffed most enthusiastically she will then be considered the winner.” Savannah said enjoying the girl’s ever-increasing horror.

 

All three girls were shocked by the perverted game Savannah had set up for them to take part in. It was just downright disgusting yet at the same time all three of them, especially Madison were more aroused than any of their past boyfriends and flings had ever made them feel. Mona and Madison wanted to tell Savannah where to shove her sick game, but neither of them did. They felt obliged to get Savannah off with their mouths and since Savannah made it clear that she didn’t make compromises there was nothing else to do than to agree to her perverted terms for eating her pussy.

 

They couldn’t believe they were actually planned to take part in such a sick game just to get to eat Savannah’s pussy. Both girls were extremely nervous and on edge. If they had to take part in this sick game then neither of them wanted to lose. Yet despite their determination they were both terrified that they would lose. After all as far as they could tell they were nearly at the edge of reaching an orgasm just by everything that had happened since they arrived. They were afraid it would take just a few rubs for them to cum yet they were determined to win.

 

This was working out perfectly as far as Savannah was concerned. She already knew neither girl would want to lose given the consequences. Since neither of them could win either it would just mean that they would drive each other to the point where they craved an orgasm so bad it would be all that was on their mind. Savannah had also pretty much decided already that Madison would lose. Oh she loved it when a plan came together.

 

“Alright, get in position girls, except you Emelia. I don’t want you to start until Madison and Mona get busy. Got to supervise that they’re doing a good job after all.” Savannah said with a smirk staring the both of them down.

 

Nervously the two girls got in position, laying down at Savannah’s feet, their head right next to where Savannahs feet were. Although they were not yet on their faces both girls instantly got a strong whiff of what awaited them. The somewhat rotten cheesy smell was down right disgusting and they knew it would only grow stronger.

 

That’s until all of a sudden Savannah got up off the couch and walked away without saying a thing. A few seconds later however she returned with two strands of ductape which she quickly used to seal the girl’s mouths with. “So just a little insurance you’ll be inhaling through your noses at all times.” Savannah remarked with a smile as she sat back down.

 

With their mouths taped shut Savannah didn’t waste anymore time. She quickly placed her lilac nylon covered feet down on their faces, making sure to position their noses right underneath her toes. Right in the strongest smelling part of her feet.

 

Savannah knew that right now her feet must be extremely hard to handle. They were at an intense level of smell even by Roxy’s standards. Yet unlike Roxy these girls didn’t get off on the smell and they were nowhere near as used to it either. The scent was strong enough to make their eyes tear up as the rotten cheesy smell of old sweat mixed with new sweat permeated their whole being.

 

“Okay girls let the jilling begin. The first one to make the other cum gets to eat my pussy next. Good luck.” Savannah laughed as she instantly saw both girl’s hands dash towards the other’s pussy. It was very clear that she had provided them with enough motivation to do a good job as they both tried to rub the other’s pussy as best as they could while moaning from the stimulation they received. The quick deep breathing caused by their arousal only forced them to inhale even more of Savannah’s awfully strong foot scent.

 

Mona and Madison felt completely humiliated. They had never wanted to touch another girl or be touched by one in such a private place. Let alone having it done by and doing it to a friend. Even worse was the fact that Emilia was watching it. They didn’t dare think of it but to her they imagined it must look like they were really into this and Savannahs rotten feet on their faces only made their moans sound even more perverse.

 

They couldn’t really explain it but for some reason the grotesque smell of Savannah’s feet turned them on even more. So much that they were surprised they hadn’t come already. Yet since they felt the other hadn’t cum either they kept on rubbing to the best of their capabilities trying to get the other to cum first.

 

“Good, Emelia I believe you’re ready to properly apologise now. Be a dear and put this on the table will you. You see I was planning to surprise Roxy when you girls came barging in.” Savannah said with a smirk, lowering her tights and panties to her knees before pulling out the neon pink strapon and handing it to a shocked Emelia.

 

With wide eyes and a bright red face Emelia quickly took the dildo to the table where she dropped it, trying to touch it as little as possible. She was obviously grossed out by the thing she had heard of but never seen in person.

 

Having no excuses left to postpone eating Savannah out, Emelia reluctantly moved in place. It felt so unreal, carefully looking down in order not to step on one of her loudly moaning masturbating friends. Then ducking underneath Savannah’s tights and panties which sat around her knees, to then move up and be within inches of Savannah’s pussy. Well at least she figured there was a pussy under that thick musky mat of pubic hair. Everything about this disgusted her, she would have at least expected the pussy to be shave and cleanly washed, but the opposite is true. Yet at the same time her pussy was throbbing like crazy, she was somehow so turned on that she couldn’t suppress a light moan.

 

Savannah felt like a true goddess sitting on her throne made up of overly horny naked girls. The only thing making this better would be to have another girl’s face to sit on. With two feverishly masturbating girls under her feet and another between her legs, not sitting on another girl’s face was only a small detail however.

 

Seeing the obvious reluctance and disgust on Emilia’s face Savannah decided to help the girl along a little. Grabbing the back of her head Savannah forcefully shoved the girls face into her pussy. Her hand stayed in place not allowing the girl to pull back as her face was squeezed tightly against Savannah’s stinking wet bush. “Be a good girl and get licking Emelia.” She said with a smile throwing her head back, not all to worried about Emelia starting or not. She would soon enough as she would make sure the girl didn’t get to pull her head away until she came.

 

It took a few minutes, but eventually Emelia started to lick. It instantly became clear just how far Roxy had really come with her pussy eating skills. Emelia’s clumsy laps were nothing compared to it. It was so bad that most of the stimulation actually came from the situation and not from Emelia’s tongue.

 

For Emilia the whole experience was awful. Savannah’s pussy didn’t taste any better than it smelled and it seemed to take ages until Savannah finally reached her orgasm. In reality it took nearly thirty, but finally Savannah came, covering her whole face in a thick coating of pussy juice as she ground her orgasm out against the girls face before finally releasing her.

 

“You can go now Emelia, oh, just one more thing. Here is the address of a friend of mine.” Savannah said handing the girl a piece of paper with Leila’s new address on it. The girl just looked at it, put on her clothes and left in a hurry, obviously not wanting to spend another minute here. Savannah didn’t mind though, in fact she was rather amused by it, especially since she had ran out with her face still covered in pussy juice. Not that she would have let the girl wash her face if she asked.

 

With Emelia gone she turned her attention back to the girls underneath her feet who were still rubbing each other’s pussies without success. The past half hour had been hellish for them. Their arms were sore and their fingers wrinkled from rubbing their friend’s pussy for half an hour. Every breath they had taken over that half hour had been saturated with the nasty smell of Savannah’s feet.

 

Worst of all though was the fact that they were both horny out of their minds. At first they had tried not to cum, surprised by how long they were enduring it. As time went on though their desire to win had been replaced by a carnal need to cum. Instead of trying to hold back they were just trying to savour the touch of their friend, trying to get over that maddening edge only to grow hornier and hornier with each passing minute.

 

As they grew more and more desperate to cum an image started to form in their head, an image that got clearer and clearer the hornier they got. The images were quite disturbing, for Mona it was about someone owning her and pissing in her mouth while she played with herself. Madison on the other hand fantasised about being owned and that owner farting in her mouth. Despite how disturbing the fantasies were, both girls just got turned on even more by them, inherently knowing that these fantasies would grant them relief from their horniness if only they could become reality.

 

“Hmmm, it seems neither of you has been able to make the other cum. Oh well I guess it then comes down to my judgement over who was most enthusiastic and I believe that was Mona.” Savannah said, not that she had actually paid attention to their enthusiasm. She did love hearing the relieved sigh from Mona while Madison groaned though.

 

“I know I know, you’re sad that you won’t have a friend to play with your pussy anymore Madison. Look at it from the bright side though. You’ll get to spend more time sniffing my feet, and you’ll get to eat my ass too you lucky girl.” Savannah mocked as Madison groaned once more. That was not why she had groaned in the first place. Hell the last thing she needed now was even more stimulation to her pussy since it didn’t seem to get her anywhere as far as orgasms were concerned.

 

“You know what? I just had an idea. Since you obviously are so desperate to get your pussy touched some more I can do it for you.” Savannah said enthusiastically, with a swift motion she pulled her foot off of Mona’s face. Prompting the girl to finally draw a few breaths of fresh air only to groan when she found out that the awful scent of Savannah’s feet had seeped into her pores so much that it remained all she could smell.

 

“Mona, before Licking my pussy I want you to help Madison here turn around so she can lean with her back up against the front of the couch.” Savannah ordered not bothering to take her foot off her face as Mona pushed Madison’s body over the floor in a half circle, helping her butt up so she leaned against the front of the couch with her ass raised slightly higher than seat level.

 

Now that Madison’s ass was sitting right beside her Savannah smirked broadly. It was simply lovely to have this girls who felt so very superior stuck smelling her feet while her ass and pussy were completely at her mercy, hers to be toyed with for a long time if Mona’s pussy eating skills were comparable to Emilia’s.

 

“Alright Mona, I think it’s time you stripped off that tape and started apologising the way you so desperately wanted to.” Savannah said not particularly interested in forcing Mona like she had done to Emelia. As far as she was concerned having her pussy eaten wasn’t all that important here. Sure it was nice to have a tongue to get her off, but she was way more interested in playing with Madison.

 

Unlike Emelia Mona didn’t waste any time and instantly started eating Savannah’s pussy as good as she possibly could. It wasn’t very good at all, but it would get Savannah off eventually just like Emelia had managed to do. For Mona the step of starting to lick was smaller than it had been for Emelia. Sure it still grossed her out, but Savannah’s pussy smelled better than her feet did and there was the added motivation of wanting to get out here as soon as possible.

 

While Mona was licking away at her pussy, Savannah aimed all her attention to Madison with the aim to kick up her arousal another notch. Unlike the gentle, sensual rubbing Mona had given her Savannah didn’t plan to be gentle or careful at all. Sure Mona’s rubbing might have been the best way to get Madison off under normal circumstances, but after the hypnotic commands she had given making the girl feel used and violated would be so much more effective at turning her on even more.

 

She started off by giving both of her butt cheeks a hard stinging slap followed by another one right between her legs onto her throbbing pussy. Madison screamed it out, but between the tape and Savannah’s smelly foot firmly pressed onto her face barely anything audible came out. Savannah had wanted to slap this girl’s face in class when she was being so rude, but now that she got to slap her ass and pussy, it had definitely been worth holding back then. She continued slapping Madison like this until both cheeks and her pussy saw pretty red.

 

Once she was pleased with the results of her slaps, she unceremoniously slid a finger as deep as it would go into the girl’s exposed pussy. She loved having a pussy to play with since she couldn’t do this to Roxy since she liked keeping her girlfriends pussy virgin. The finger wasn’t exactly gentle or sensual either, it felt more like prodding and exploring than an attempt to make Madison feel good, yet it turned her on beyond believe.

 

Shortly after the first finger, a second one joined, followed by a third until Savannah Managed to squeeze her whole hand into Madison’s pussy, stretching her uncomfortably before finally pulling out. Madison’s pussy slightly gaping, looking so much different than Roxy’s pure sweet pussy did. Unlike for Roxy however Savannah felt no sympathy towards Madison and much to the girl underneath her foot’s horror she couldn’t help but notice she had only grown more aroused.

 

Now that all her fingers where thoroughly lubed up with Madison’s juices Savannah started the same process over on her butthole. She loved the way Madison squirmed underneath her foot, inhaling the scent deeply while she forced one finger after the other up the girl’s butthole.

 

By the time Mona finally managed to make Savannah come, Savannah had managed to fit her hand both up the girl’s pussy and up her ass. Madison felt thoroughly used yet more aroused than ever before. The fantasies of sticking her tongue up an owner’s ass while they farted had only grown more intense. Despite how truly disgusting it was she craved it more than she had ever craved anything in her life. God she wanted it to happen so badly

 

“Here Mona, take this with you as you go, it’s the address of a friend of mine. As for you Madison, I believe you have a little date with my butthole.” Savannah smirked handing Mona a paper with Leila’s address as well. She then finally pulled her foot off of Madison’s face, laughing as she came to the same realisation Mona. She didn’t have a lot of time to worry about it though as she saw Savannah’s huge ass coming down to her, ready to sit on her face.

 

Much to Madison’s surprise Savannah’s ass actually smelled better than her feet. It just smelled of sweat and pussy juice that had probably ran down when her friends had been eating Savannah out earlier. While this action was disgusting her to her core she was way too horny to string a coherent thought together and so she just started tonguing her wrinkled hole like had been requested of her. It only seemed to turn her on even more for some unexplainable reason. Especially when Savannah once again started prodding her holes.

 

Earlier today Madison had said she didn’t even consider Savannah worth a glance yet now she was tonguing the girl’s butthole while she was violating her holes and it hopelessly turned her on. Worse even was the fact that she actually was hoping Savannah would let out a fart while she was doing this. It was all she could think of and yet she wasn’t quite sure it would be enough. After all Savannah didn’t own her, she just did this to apologise for earlier.

 

Savannah was having the time of her live getting this bitch to eat her ass. She couldn’t imagine there was even a shred of that superiority left by now. The only regret was how she had formulated how Madison could cum. Since she wasn’t seen as her owner, she probably couldn’t make her cum by farting in her mouth.  Only Leila and the new owner she would get would be able to do so. Still, she could ask Leila to come around some time when she planned on making the girls cum. It sure would be fun to see her plan in action. She would at least give her a call when Madison left notifying her of the three girls coming her way. She could ask then.

 

After about 15 minutes of fist fucking Madison’s pussy while the girl wiggled her tongue around in her butthole moaning and squealing along the way, Savannah finally got off her face. Once again she barely left the girl any time to recuperate. She simply stood back up, turned around and sat down on the girl’s face this time with her pussy over the girls lips instead of her butthole.

 

“Alright Madison, it’s about time you used that tongue of yours and get me off as well.” Savannah said as soon as she had gotten into position. It wasn’t like Madison really had much of a choice, stuck underneath Savannah’s full weight, her sopping wet lips stuck to her own. Her mind was too clouded by arousal to protest anyway so she just started licking mindlessly groaning loudly as her gaping butt and pussy felt very sore.

 

Unlike the other’s Madison managed to get Savannah off in under ten minutes. It had nothing to do with superior skill however. Savannah had just gotten really turned on forcing her hand down in the girl’s pussy, fisting her while she got her ass licked.

 

“Phew, apology accepted. Take my friends address when you go okay?” Savannah asked as she sat on the girl’s face for a few more minutes as she recuperated from her orgasm. The put the paper into Madison’s hand and closed her hand around it. Looking down into the girl’s eyes, just visible in front of her pussy it was pretty clear that she was too horny to really think.

 

It made Savannah giggle as she realised the intense arousal had really turned this haughty blonde college girl in a stereotypical dumb bimbo. Just how dumb became apparent when she got off the girl’s face and she simply started walking to the door, or rather waddling after that fist fucking she had gotten. The thought to get dressed first or even gather her clothes before heading out hadn’t seemed to occur to her.

 

“Uhm Madison, I think it’s best if you put your clothes back on.” Savannah said smiling as she had to point it out. Watching Madison walk out naked sure might have been fun, but she wanted the girl to end up with Leila, and not in jail.

 

Once Madison had finally put on her clothes and waddled out like a sex starved zombie Savannah made that call to Leila, explaining the situation shortly and asking to stop by. Just like she had expected Leila was really excited over the prospect of welcoming the girls. Putting the phone down it was finally time to go give Roxy that fucking she had promised.

 

(If you like my story and would like to see more and support me please consider joining me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro . If you don’t want to or can’t then don’t worry, everything will eventually be available for free, but it’ll take a bit longer to become available.)

6