Thank You!
4.9k 21 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi everyone! Imbreak here!

Thanks to everyone who had read this far until the end! I hope you had enjoyed the story despite its abrupt ending.

As explained previously, it has been hard for me to find inspiration or motivation to continue writing this due to situations in real life. 

However, I haven't stopped writing.

I've been writing other stories with different plots and genres to see if I can find one that I can post again. I'm not sure if I will do another fanfic as I wanted to give originals a try again.

For now, I've posted a new story, World Gate Online: The Choice.

As some might now, I am the one who had posted World Gate Online in japtem and royalroadl in the past as imaginexbreaker. This was the very first story that I had even posted online so it still pains me that I couldn't end it and ultimately dropped.

I did a rewrite of it called Worlds' Gatekeeper but even that was dropped as well.

As for this new one. It is different in the sense that...it's an INTERACTIVE STORY.

Right, as the reader, you get to take part in the storytelling and direction of the story! By doing this, I can exercise my own creativity and flexibility while also giving myself an excuse to blame you readers if the story became shit! XD OK, the last part isn't true...maybe...XD

So the story is going to be based on my first book, WGO, but already at the first choice, it seems that it's gonna divert away from it...I mean, come on! Why you all want to choose werebeast race!? Where's my fellow humans at!?

Ahem, anyway, even I'm not sure as to how this will all play out. So in a way, I am also the same as you, the reader, who don't know what the ending's gonna be!

You can find the story at Scribblehub or at Webnovel. Just search World Gate Online: The Choice.

See ya in the next story! Or not! Your Choice! XD

Heh, get it? Cause, 'choice'...well, you get it!

104