Part 2
990 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 2

I looked at the clock for about the billionth time. Twenty minutes had passed since I texted Terry, and still he was nowhere to be seen. The asshole only lived three houses away from me. I couldn’t stand just sitting on my bed waiting for something to happen, I had to go do something.

It occurred to me that I hadn’t really taken a look at myself since I woke up. Sure, I knew what I looked like, but I hadn’t really taken a look at myself. I walked over to the mirror on my closet door and took a good, long look at the girl I’d become.

Had I been a guy, a girl that looked like I did now would have probably given me the hardest boner I could imagine. I had the curviest figure possible for a sixteen year old girl, wide hips and huge boobs. If they weren’t D cups, I’d be amazed. My hair had been brown before, and it was fiery red now. My face, though obviously Eve’s, looked somewhat like my mother’s. I wondered if Eve had done that on purpose, so that I’d still recognizably be my mother’s child.

I considered taking my shirt off and looking at myself topless, but decided against it. With my luck, I’d probably turn myself on enough to masturbate and then Terry would get here and seize his opportunity. Instead, I just took a peek down my shirt, and the sight of those things hanging off my chest nearly took my breath away.

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” Eve said. I looked up at the sound of her voice and saw her standing there, topless, fondling herself. Her finger flicked one of her obviously hard nipples, and my own responded. “These are great, aren’t they?”

I saw myself turn red in the mirror. “Put your shirt back on!”

“What? What’s wrong with appreciating what you’ve got? Learn to love ‘em, sister, because they’re not going away.”

If I were to look at myself now, I’d be even redder. “Shut it!”

Eve giggled. “Don’t worry, you’ll get used to ‘em. Plus, playing with your tits is a great way to get off.”

“And if I don’t want to get off?”

She shook her head. “I wouldn’t think that way. Look, being the way you are now will require a balance between the urges for anyone with a piece of meat swinging between his legs and our desires to keep your legs closed. Masturbating will be a necessity, understand that.”

I groaned. “You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“Nope. So, either set aside at least a couple moments a day for exploring the internal mechanics and groping the propane tanks.”

“Propane tanks?”

“It’s an expression, don’t put too much thought into it.”

“Doesn’t that kinda… I mean, I think of farts when you say that.”

“Not! Important! The important thing is that you play with yourself a few times a day, or else you’ll wanna go humping every yum-yum guy you come across.” Something crossed her mind that made her giggle. “Heh heh, ‘cum across’. That’s a funny phrase.”

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever. I guess I’ll masturbate every so often. But what am I gonna do when school starts and I can’t masturbate until I get home?”

“Not even a little?”

“Not.”

“Between classes?”

“I’d smell like pussy.”

“But guys like that.”

“Eve! You keep forgetting!”

She nodded. “Sorry, sorry. You’re right, don’t touch yourself at school. You’ll just have to keep yourself under control there.”

I plopped onto my bed. It felt so different. “You’re making this sound harder than I want it to be.”

She sat down next to me. “Sorry. Believe me, I only want it to be hard enough to pleasure us.”

I glared at her. “Most of what you know is innuendo, isn't it?”

“Kinda. It’s more fun that way.”

“Whatever. Just… Please don’t fill my head full of those at inappropriate moments.”

She nodded. “I promise they won’t be at inappropriate moments.”

“Or any moments, for that matter.”

“Oh, c’mon! What if you’re on a hot date with a hot guy who you really like? It won’t be feeding the urges if you really like him.”

“Why are you so certain I’ll fall for a guy?”

She shook her head. “I dunno. Just with me in your head, you’ll be a bit more inclined to lust after guys, and then there’s that whole gay thing that you used to be.”

“I wasn’t gay!”

“Not even a little?”

“Girls turned me on when I was a guy.”

“Really? That just seems…”

“If you make a joke or talk about how weird it is that I liked girls when I wasn’t one, I’m going to hit you.”

“You’re just seeing me in your mind, remember?”

“Then shouldn’t I be able to hit you if I imagine doing it?”

She shook her head.

“Not at all?”

Again.

I sighed. “Fine. Just… I wasn’t gay, okay? Accept that.”

She shrugged. “Fine. But you’re gonna have a lot of thoughts about guys now. Remember to keep ‘em in check when Terry gets here.”

I nodded. “Yeah, that worries me. I just wish he’d get here.”

***

Forty minutes more waiting, and Terry still wasn’t anywhere to be seen. I was getting nervous, and it was annoying me. Eve just sat on my bed watching me pace. She didn’t say a word, which wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, because she was likely to just throw out an innuendo, but the fact that all she was doing was watching me was a little annoying.

I almost threw myself at my bed. “Ugh! What the fuck is taking him so long?!”

Eve sighed. “Sounds like shitty boyfriend material.”

“I don’t want a boyfriend, Eve. I want my friend to be here so that somebody knows who I am when school starts.” I covered my head with a pillow and suddenly the idea of Terry being my boyfriend passed through my mind. He wasn’t all that bad to look at, he was kinda funny. Any girl would probably consider him quite the catch. I imagined him walking into my room, kissing me…

I shook my head. No, no, no, nonono! I couldn’t let myself think those thoughts. I had to think about something else. Something else entirely. I looked around my room, hoping beyond hope that I could find something to take my mind away from thoughts of Terry being my boyfriend. Something to drive away my picturing his pants coming off, his rock hard member pushing into me… His hands all over my boobs… My own hand found its way to my stiff nipple and I almost imagined his on top of me…

Goddammit! I was doing it again! I stood up and smacked myself in the head a few times. I was driving myself insane thinking about Terry like that. I needed to find something to take my mind off of him, but I just couldn’t.

Eve just sat there at the edge of my bed, doing her best to stifle a giggle. “What?!” I almost shouted.

“Sorry. It’s just I’ve never seen this from the outside, and it’s kinda funny. Are you… Y’know… Okay?”

“No! Because now I’m thinking about Terry fondling me and the worst part about it is that it feels good! I actually think I want him to fondle me!”

“That was not what I expected to hear when I walked in here,” Terry’s voice said from behind me.

“Oh, crap…” I said, almost a squeak.

***

“And that’s the whole story,” I finished my tale. It wasn’t a particularly long one, but it was still eventful nonetheless. I tried to avoid looking Terry in the face, because I couldn’t stop myself from examining him. Unfortunately, that just made me look at his chest, and while Terry wasn’t some musclebound monster, he did have some upper body mass. I looked away from his chest and of course my eyes immediately landed on his bulge. God, I’d never noticed how big his package could get before.

You should stop that, I told myself, but it wasn’t easy. I looked back up at his face, and just had to accept that I thought he could make a damn good living as an underwear model.

He took a long time to say something, then he finally asked, “Who were you talking to when I came in here?”

I sighed. “That was Eve. I can see her physically if I ask her to show up. Otherwise, I just hear her in my head.”

“What’s she look like?”

Exactly like me, but with horns and devil wings. I told you this at the beginning of the story.”

“You were talkin’ at like twelve hundred words a minute and I was staring at your boobs, leave me alone.”

I rolled my eyes. Of course he was staring at my boobs. Granted, I was staring at his rod, so I guess the feeling was mutual. “Look, this is really serious, okay? You’re the only person who knows and I’ve gotta trust you.”

He smiled, which of course I found adorable. “You don’t have anything to worry about. I’m not gonna be hittin’ on you all the time.”

I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding in. In fact, when had I started holding it in? “Good. You’re just sorta the only one I can rely on.”

“Why didn’t you call Mindy?”

“She’s still out of town.”

“No she’s not.”

What?! “What?”

“She and her folks came back early because of some thing her cousin Jeanie is doing at college this week.”

I laid back on my bed. “Great. So I coulda called her and saved myself the mental problems.”

He laughed. “Yeah, but she’d be trying to cop a feel on you.”

“Like you don’t want to.”

“Didn’t say I didn’t.”

“Well, maybe it’s better if she doesn’t know. Maybe if she just thinks I’m the new girl at school, she won’t wanna... “ I sighed. “I don’t even believe what I’m saying. You’ll tell her with me when the time comes, right?”

“Duh.”

“You think, maybe if she sees that you’re not drooling all over me, she won’t think it’s anything special that I’m a girl now?”

“You can’t begin to think that’s a good idea.”

I shook my head. “You’re right. She’ll probably think I’ll be easier to get if you’re not the one humping me.”

“Why did you specifiy humping?”

“I have a succubus in my head, any number of words could come out of my mouth.”

Just be happy I’m not demanding that Mr. Hunky-hunk put something in your mouth, Eve said, making me once again wish I had a sharp needle to stick in my skull.

He’s not that hot, okay? He’s… Average...

I know for a fact that you don’t believe that.

Shut up, seriously. Shut. Up.

“Uh, Earth to Mike, you paying attention?” Terry asked, snapping me out of my little mental conversation with Eve. That was when I realized I was topless, on top of him. He was still clothed, but how the hell did this happen to me?! “They’re great to look at, but considering you said you wanted to avoid this sort of thing, I think you need to get off of me.”

I recoiled in shock and covered myself, despite the fact that he’d already seen everything he needed to. I looked around for my shirt and quickly pulled it back on, then practically jumped to the other side of the room. “Oh, Jesus… How did that happen?!”

Terry was smiling. “I don’t know what was going on in your head, but you just took your shirt off, pushed me over and climbed on top of me. I tried talking you out of it about five times, but you didn’t respond until the last one. It’s kinda funny, you’re the one that doesn’t wanna be sexual and I’m the one with the most restraint.” He laughed. “Not all that easy, since you’re probably the second hottest girl I know.”

What the hell did you do that for?! I asked Eve in my mind.

Do you know how hard he is - I mean how hard it is to keep my urges in check? Be happy I didn’t have his pants down already, otherwise you might be taking a pregnancy test.

I can get pregnant?! You didn’t tell me that!

You’re a fully functional girl, one hundred percent, and… Woo, boy, I’ve got his pants down now.

My eyes focused and I realized that I was, indeed, pulling Terry’s pants off of him. “Why aren’t you stopping me from doing this stuff?!” I almost shouted.

“I sorta figure it’s like somebody sleepwalking, and stopping you could hurt you.”

I walked back over to the other side of the room and nearly slammed my head against the wall. “Ugh… I didn’t know getting you involved would be driving me nuts like this.”

Terry moved over to me. “You said before that the succubus said an emotional relationship would help, why don’t you try that?”

“With who? With you? I’m having a hard enough time keeping your dick outta my hands, if we were dating, even if it was emotional or romantic, that would just give the Little Succubus That Could more chances to try and get in your pants - or get you in my pants - and now that I know I can get pregnant, that really worries me!”

Terry scratched the back of his head. “Didn’t you know you could get pregnant already?”

I did tell you that you could get pregnant before now.

I ignored her, because I didn’t want to get into another blackout moment. “Look, a lot of crap has happened to me today, excuse me if I may have forgotten some details.”

“Seems like a pretty big detail to forget.”

I sighed. “Yeah, I know. I’m being really stupid right now.” I looked up at him. “Please, just help me through this by keeping me away from your zipper?”

As if to insult me, he kissed me on the forehead. “Of course. But don’t expect me not to treat you like a hot girl.”

“Why’d you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Kiss my forehead.”

“Did I do that?” He continued to smile. I was getting to the point where I wanted to deck him. “Huh. Maybe I’m possessed by a male sex demon.”

Well, there are male sex demons, but it’s so hard to find one. They’re great fucks when you do find one, though.

Again, I ignored her. “Don’t make fun of me,” I said, poking him in his outrageously firm bicep. “Just because I think you’re cute now doesn’t mean you can get away with that.”

He ruffled my hair - which couldn’t have been easy to do, since my hair went halfway down my back now - and kept on smiling. Thanks to that stupid smile, I really couldn’t be angry at him.

***

I poked through the bras and panties that Mom had brought home for me. Just the idea that I’d have to wear these things was freaky enough, but actually holding them in my hands was worse. I walked over to my dresser, pulled out a drawer and dumped my male underwear on the floor.

“Jeez,” Terry said. He was holding one of the bras. “How do these things hold you down?”

“You put that down. I’ve gotta wear them, it’ll be weird knowing that you’ve touched my underwear.” I started folding the panties and setting them in one half of the drawer. “You’ve had girlfriends before, haven’t you ever seen a bra?”

He dropped the bra back on my bed. “Well, I’ve felt one through a girl’s shirt before. That’s about the closest I’ve ever done.”

“Are mine the first boobs you’ve seen naked in person?”

“Yes.” He started folding some pairs of panties and handed them to me. “Yes, that does mean that you were my first.”

I stuck my tongue out at him. “Don’t take that too seriously.”

“You forced yourself on me, don’t forget that.”

“Ugh… Don’t remind me.” I finished with the panties and started folding the bras and putting them away.

“So, your mom just dropped everything to go out and buy you clothes?”

I nodded. “Well, she works at home and makes up her own hours, so technically she didn’t drop anything. How have we been friends for years and you never know that?”

“Do you know what my parents do?”

“No.”

“Well then, that explains it. Your mom’s not home most of the time I come over here, anyway. Now your sister... Her I pay attention to.”

That just made me think about Alicia. The idea that my sister was gonna wanna kill me the minute she saw me just worried me. I hadn’t seen her for a couple months. She lived in an apartment not far from where she went to college, and had a job as a waitress at a coffee shop. She mainly only came home for holidays and birthdays, of which mine was the upcoming Sunday.

“What’s with the thousand yard stare?”

“Huh?” I looked up at him, once again playing with one of my new bras. Thankfully, I wasn’t accidentally forcing myself on him again. “Oh, just thinking about Allie.”

“You’re not gonna try and pass yourself off as your cousin to her, are ya?”

I shook my head. “No. I just hope she doesn’t try and kill me the second she sees me.”

“What?”

“Allie’s a magical girl.”

“Like, the anime-wand-holding-sailor-uniform kind?”

“Yup.”

“Those exist?”

“And they’re trying to kill all the succubi.”

“Does she wear the sailor uniform?”

“According to Mom, yes.”

“Can she do it on command or is it only when the situation necessitates it?”

I sighed. “I don’t know, but can you please take this seriously? My sister is a magical girl whose whole job is to kill succubi and I’ve got a succubus in me!

“Yeah, but… Would she kill you seeing as you’re her little sister now?”

“I don’t know! The whole possibility scares me.”

“Allie’s only, like, five-foot-six and a little over a hundred pounds, how would she kill you?”

Suddenly, a new voice entered the conversation, and I felt pure terror. “I don’t think you wanna be in the room to find out, Terry.” Allie was standing in my doorway, Sailor Moon outfit and giant wand/staff in hand, glaring at me. “Get away from my sister.”

18