Part 4
704 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 4

I couldn’t believe that I was actually liking wearing sandals. I hated them when I was a guy, but thanks to Eve’s influence, I was actually starting to like them. Of course her fashion sense would start to affect me. Luckily, I’d managed to stop her from making me wear skirts or tube tops (though the idea of a tube top was kind of interesting, if only because I wanted to see how the damn thing would stay on me). It was warm out, so I’d decided on shorts just so that I didn’t bake in my jeans. Cargo shorts looked weird when you had wider hips than the last time you wore them. Finally, I pulled on a tank top that I’d honestly thought I’d thrown out years ago. Plenty more cleavage than the shirt was designed for, but at least it was comfortable.

I messed with my hair a little bit. If I was still a guy, I’d love to find this girl and ask her out on a date. Allie hadn’t taught me how to use makeup yet (mainly because I’d been avoiding it), so I wasn’t wearing any, but that didn’t detract from the image at all, though that was likely a part of being the host for a succubus. I couldn’t get over just how much I’d changed, even though I still looked overall like a female version of myself.

There was a knock on the door. “Come in,” I said. Who could it be? I wasn’t doing anything in particular today, so whoever it was they were surprising me. At least I was wearing clothes, this time.

Terry walked into the room, a smile on his face.

“Oh, hey, Terry.”

He surprised me by not actually saying anything, but instead wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him. I felt myself blush, and then the warmth traveled from my cheeks down my body. What was this I was feeling? Why had he kissed me. I opened my mouth to ask him, but he pressed a finger to my lips. “Shhhh,” was the only sound he made before he put his mouth to mine again.

I felt a hand unzip my shorts. I couldn’t tell if it was his or mine, and I honestly didn’t care. Another hand reached under my shirt and gripped at my left boob. I almost bit my tongue as a finger invaded my panties and found its way inside me. Or, maybe it was his tongue I almost bit. We were kinda intertwined at that point, and I actually couldn’t tell where one tongue ended and the other began.

I figured out that his hand was the one in my panties when both of mine joined him, and I pulled his hand out only to wiggle my shorts off my hips and pull my panties down with them. I pulled my shirt and bra off as well and began working on his clothes. The heat was spreading throughout my body and I honestly couldn’t wait to satisfy it. I knelt down in front of him and began to work on his shaft with my hands. Was I just naturally this good at giving a guy a handjob or was this Eve’s influence on my skills since she was sorta born for this thing? Either way, I was having the effect I wanted on Terry’s dick, and it was only getting me hotter and wetter.

I then started on him with my lips, and the feel of his cock filling up my mouth was almost intoxicating. I had to have more of him in my mouth, but I didn’t want to accidentally bite him. I used my tongue to encircle his dick, and that just made him harder, which was wonderful. Soon, I barely had enough room in my mouth to take anymore of him in. Terry was bigger than I’d ever given him credit for.

I let him slip from my mouth, he was still rock hard, so I pushed him onto the bed and knelt down in front of him again. This time, I slipped his dick between my boobs and started rubbing them all over his saliva covered cock. Somehow, someway, I was getting him harder. Either I suddenly had some magical ability to make cocks bigger than they used to be, or Terry was hiding a monster in his pants every day.

The heat was growing again, and I needed more than just to titfuck him. I looked at that delicious dick again and realized there was a pair of lips that hadn’t sampled him yet, and they were just as hungry as my mouth was. It was time to satisfy that urge. I stood and pushed him so that he was laying flat on his back. He was smiling, he was ready. Now I needed to take the ultimate plunge.

So I did.

I lowered myself onto him, and the second his cock came into contact with my pussy, lightning shot through my body. My nipples had already been hard, but now they were starting to ache. I reached up and started to play with my nipples, and then my hands were joined by Terry’s. I let go of my boobs and then I had all of his dick inside me. I nearly screamed, and that only seemed to make him harder.

His hands on my tits, his dick in my pussy, his fingers playing with my nipples… All of it contributed to the one thing I would have never been able to feel when I was a guy.

Terry came. I came.

***

And then I woke up.

I was breathing heavily, sweating up a storm. I had one hand in my panties and the other on my right boob. I slowly removed the hand from my panties and groaned when I realized that I’d actually climaxed in my sleep. I fell flat on my back and sighed. Am I gonna havta deal with this every night? I asked Eve.

I… um… Have no idea.

“What the hell do you mean you have no idea?”

She manifested herself beside me. “That was all you, Mikey. I just laid there and enjoyed it.” She reached in her own panties. “You have way steamier wet dreams than I do.”

“That… No, I don’t believe that at all. That couldn’t have been me. I don’t wanna fuck Terry!” I got up and walked over to my dresser. “I mean… I don’t think I want to, do I?”

She shook her head. “That’s up to you. I mean, he’s not the hottest guy I’ve met, but he’s probably decent boyfriend material.”

“No, nonononono, I am not dating him!” I swear, I sounded exactly like every teenage girl in a movie who was denying the idea of dating the guy who ends up being her soulmate. Oh, shit, those rom-coms were already starting to affect me. I wanted to tear out my hair now.

Eve sat up. “Look, judging by that dream, I you’re not physically attracted to Terry.”

I laughed. “Um, what? In order, I gave him a handjob, a blowjob, a titfuck and then he got the pussy. How, exactly, was that not physical attraction?”

She rolled her eyes. “Well, it’s not just physical attraction. He did start that off by kissing you before he started fingering you.”

“Yeah, and then I was kissing more than just his lips.”

“Yes, as a matter of fact you were, but my point is that you imagined Terry sweeping you off your feet, not just senseless fucking. I’m not saying Terry’s the guy you’re gonna grow old with or anything, just that he might be a decent first try at the whole dating boys thing.”

I shook my head. “No. No way. I don’t want to think about that.”

“Well, ya might want to. Soon, I mean. The more you get acclimated to an emotional relationship with a guy, the faster we both get over the physical need to have sex.”

I sighed. “Did any of your past hosts have dreams like that?”

She shook her head. “No. I have, but only when I don’t have a host.”

“Great.”

“Mike… Mikaela, it’s not a big deal if you have dreams about a guy.”

“It is when I’m having sex with one.”

“No, it’s not.”

“How can you say that?” How could I ask that? I was talking to a succubus. “I could count on one hand the amount of wet dreams I had before you showed up, and none of them were anything more than simple fondling!”

“Pffft. You call that a wet dream? Please, that’s just dreaming about getting to first base.”

“Fondling is third base.”

“For humans maybe. For me, third base is anal.”

“What’s home?”

“Three guys at once.”

“You haven’t done that, have you?”

“Seven times.”

“How…” I looked down at my own body. “How do you do that?”

“You lie down on one guy, the second kneels down in front of your face and the third does you doggy style.”

I sighed. Why’d I have to ask? I knew she’d answer the question, why did I have to ask?!

“Because you were curious and want to experience it?”

Of course I forgot that she could hear my thoughts. I was turning out to be an airhead.

“No you’re not, you’re just funny.”

“Stop.”

“Fine.”

I sighed for probably the umpteenth time since waking up. “Okay, let’s get back to sleep, and hopefully I don’t have anymore dreams about Terry being delicious.” After a second, I realized what I had just said. “Don’t you dare say anything about that.”

She held up her hands in a surrender pose. “Nothing. I say nothing.”

“Good.” I plopped back down on my bed and then laid my head down on my pillow. “Go back to sleep, Eve.”

***

I was certain I was dreaming now. You don’t wake up in the middle of a giant black room in real life unless somebody kidnaps you, and considering there was a magical girl sleeping in the room across the hall from me, the odds that I had been kidnapped were very slim. I walked around the giant black room and nothing happened. Nothing at all. My footsteps weren’t even making sound, despite the fact that I was walking on what felt like a marble floor.

“Hey,” someone said. I looked around and saw someone standing at the other end of the room. Honestly, the fact that I’d heard him was astounding, because he hadn’t spoken any louder than a basic speaking voice, and there hadn’t been an echo. He was waving to me.

I ran over to him and nearly skidded to a stop when I saw who it was. The only good thing about this was that it wasn’t Terry. “Whuh…”

I stood in front of me. Not Eve, not another current me, but the old me. Mike the male me, not Mikaela the female me. He had a nervous grin on his face, so I could tell this was just as awkward to him as it was to me. Okay, maybe not as awkward. I was freaking out, and he was smiling.

That was when I realized that I hadn’t been a bad looking guy.

I shook my head violently. I didn’t want to think about my past self like that. I tried to run the image out of my head and turned away from him. “What the hell are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I dunno. This is kinda a weird situation, y’know?”

“No shit.”

“Why are you looking away from me?”

I tilted my head a little toward him. “I’m looking at myself, a myself that’s still male, while I’m standing here with tits bigger than Mom and Allie put together. Oh, and let’s not forget the fact that my brain is starting to make me think of boys sexually - and Terry in particular at the moment!”

He shrugged. “I can’t exactly take any of that away. This is kinda the shit we’re in now, y’know?”

I turned toward him. “Yeah, but what are you actually trying to do? Does the fact that guys are attractive to me even matter to you? Does the fact that our life will never be the same mean anything?

He nodded. “It means a lot to me, but the problem is that it means something to you.”

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

He grabbed my shoulders. “Mikaela, you need to let Mikaela out to play.”

I was pretty sure I had a look of pure shock on my face. “Isn’t this the kind of dream I should be having near the end of the series, assuming my life were an anime?”

“Yeah, probably. Honestly I’m just throwing shit out there and see what sticks.”

I rolled my eyes. “So what is the point of this dream?”

He shrugged. “I dunno. I think it’s just for us to talk.”

“Just so long as we’re not fucking.”

Terry’s hand was suddenly holding mine. “Yeah, because that’s my job.”

“When the hell did you get here?!” I screeched. Good lord, my voice could get high pitched. And this was just my dream voice.

He kissed me on the lips and then pulled away. “Well, you mentioned me, and I was kinda lonely.” He lowered his head to my boobs. “Besides, last time was mostly you, this time I’ll take care of things.”

Terry’s tongue came in contact with my nipple and lightning shot through my body. I felt wetness downstairs, and then his tongue moved faster, encircling my nipple and sucking all at the same time. Was this what it had felt like on his end when I’d sucked his dick? Jesus Christ, that was exhilarating.

His mouth moved from one nipple to the other, and then back again. He split his time between them, so both were in a constant state of teasing. Eventually, his lips left my tits and traveled down my body, past my belly button and into my pubic hair. His tongue found that one place I didn’t like to think about and slipped inside, adding his saliva to the other juices that were down there. I clamped a hand over my mouth to stop from screaming, it felt so good.

Wait… That wasn’t my hand, and it wasn’t on my mouth…

***

“Mike!” Allie screamed. Well, sorta just said loudly, but it sounded like a scream to me. I swatted her away with my hands, but that didn’t mean anything. “Seriously, stop hitting me,” she said, grabbing my wrists. “I think you can calm down now.”

I groaned. “What was I doing?”

“Um, nothing. Mom just had me wake you because it’s time for breakfast.” She smirked. “Why? Were you doing something?”

I sat up. “Don’t make me think about it. I had… Fucked up dreams.” I yawned. “Can you toss me a shirt?”

She had one in hand, I saw. “You should really wear something up top to bed. A shirt or a nightie, at least.”

“Why? Now there’s just girls in the house, what’s it matter?”

“Hey, I bring boyfriends home sometimes. What am I supposed to tell them when my little sister is walking around topless?”

“Why would your boyfriends be in my room when I’m sleeping? I don’t exactly wanna walk around the whole house without a shirt on.” I pulled the shirt on. “Okay, I’ve been female for exactly a day, are you criticising me for not having a boyfriend when I’ve only liked boys for twenty-four hours?”

She shrugged. “Not really. I’m just teasing you.” She walked over to the door. “Waffles for breakfast.”

I got off my bed, pulled my dresser drawer open and pulled on a pair of shorts that didn’t quite fit. Before closing the drawer, I spotted my small stack of porn magazines and laughed. You didn’t actually look anywhere, did you? I asked Eve.

Okay, I have to admit, dressers are my blindspot.

Why

Taking clothes off is my specialty, not putting them on.

I sighed. And you thought I didn’t have porn. I pulled the magazines out and tossed them in the waste basket beside the dresser. Now, you’re right.

15