Part 10
472 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 10

Terry kissed me, his tongue submerged in my mouth. His hands were all over, pinching my nipples and squeezing whatever he could. I clung to him, incapable of going anywhere else, and not wanting to anyway. I was exactly where I needed to be. I wrapped my legs around his waist and did everything I could to feel his monster near my pussy.

One of his hands slid to my ass and squeezed, gently at first but then tighter. It almost made me yelp in pain, but that was quickly replaced by maddening arousal. His body was slippery with sweat, as was mine. I couldn’t wait for him to take me.

That was when I had a thought. I rolled us over, moving on top of him. I raised my body until I was positioning myself directly over his cock. I broke off the kiss and sat up straight, then began to lower myself onto his throbbing member. His hands reached for my breasts, and mine joined them.

It took no time for me to encase his cock inside me, and I felt wonderful doing it. I slid my fingers between his as we both gently squeezed my boobs, and I moaned loudly, almost verging on a scream. I had no clue I was this turned on. I leaned down on him, brought my mouth back to his and allowed him inside it once more, all the while sliding up and down his shaft.

Terry moved my hands away from my boobs so that he could focus on rubbing my insanely hard nipples. I obliged, if for no other reason than it felt better having his hands groping me than my own. I never knew how good it felt to have a man fondle you before now.

He surprised me by sitting us both up. While I worked his member with my pussy, he went to work doing something I wasn’t ready for but loved: He sucked each of my nipples in turn, going from one to the other and then back again. I held his head to my chest and tangled my fingers in his unkempt hair. The moans were closer and closer to screams now.

The motion on his shaft had done its work, and I actually screamed this time as his load shot into me and I came at about the same time. His tongue was doing wonders to my nipple, and pleasure ran through my entire body. I collapsed on top of him and landed on his back.

And then he spoke with Eve’s voice. “That was wonderful, but you have to wake up now.”

“Huh?”

***

I woke up drenched in sweat with my nightshirt almost plastered to me. I was breathing hard and it took me a second to realize that one hand was in my panties and the other was under my shirt and both had just succeeded in giving me the most intense wet dream of my life. Or maybe I’d played with myself because of the wet dream? Either way, it was… Yeah.

I got out of bed, washed my hands and changed my clothes. After that, I grabbed my phone, dropped back down on my bed and texted Terry.

Had a dream of U, I texted him. I didn’t expect him to reply, but I needed to tell him. Sure, we were dating now, but going from innocent succubus dreams about trying to have sex with him to a full-blown sex dream was still a weird and big step. With a grin that Eve would be proud of, I added, It was hot.

I set my phone down on my night stand and covered up again. I prayed I wouldn’t have another dream, because I didn’t want to change clothes twice just before I went to school. I specifically said to Eve, Nothing sexual, okay?

To my surprise, she pulled the covers off of me and crawled into bed with me. “I didn’t do that, you did.”

I sighed. “Of course, you’d tell me that.”

“Hey, I’m not joking.” She snuggled herself in. “You’re crazier for Terry than I thought you were.”

I rolled my eyes. “You’re sure it’s not because there’s a sex demon in my skull?”

She intertwined her fingers with mine. “Well, okay, it’s possible, and not at all unlikely, but a part of the reason is your own attraction to Terry. Especially since you crossed the line from friends to boyfriend/girlfriend.”

“How does this part work now?”

She smiled. “Are you saying you’ve never had a girlfriend?”

Had, yes. Been, no.”

“It’s not all that different, except that what with being stuck with me for now, you’ll be in a crazy state of wanting to be on top and wanting him on top of you. Kinda like the dream, where you flipped him over and rode him.”

I rolled onto my back. “And when we’re just being boyfriend and girlfriend, not trying to fuck each other?”

She put her arm around me. “You did just fine making out with him last night without being tempted to rip his clothes off, how hard will it be after that?”

I giggled nervously. “You… Uh… You don’t know how hard it was just to kiss him last night.” I played with my hair a little. “I took this step too fast, didn't I?”

She shook her head. “No, no way. This is good for both of us. Get through today without incident, we’ll be fine.”

“I just… I feel like I’m doing the right thing, because I really do care about Terry, but at the same time, something feels really weird about it.”

Eve climbed on top of me. “Awwwwwwww, you're in love!”

I blushed. “I don't… I’m not sure!”

She booped me on the nose. “Love. Like, one hundred percent love. It's not surprising or wrong. Terry’s your best friend and now you’re just taking a step a few girls do where they date their best male friend. I’ve never had male friends that I didn’t fuck right away, so I don’t know how it feels, but I have had boyfriends before that I fell head over heels in love with, it just always ended up not working out.”

I asked, “So what if we break up?”

She shook her head. “No way. You two are too close. If he’s not your soul mate, neither of you have one, you’re just too perfect for each other.”

I sighed. “You’re sure?”

She giggled. “You do realize you’re basically asking the little voice in your head whether or not you and your boy toy will be together forever, right?”

I poked her in the forehead. “You are an awful influence on me. I would have never been this much of a girl if not for you.”

“You wouldn’t be a girl at all if not for me, and then you and Terry would just be two dudes hanging out that everybody thought was gay.”

I giggled. “Yeah, now if anybody finds out about us, they’ll never think we weren’t gay before. One of us became a girl just so we could date.”

“Well, that’s not the only reason. I’m a pretty good reason one of you’s a girl.”

I nodded. “Yeah, now let’s go to sleep, okay? And hopefully have no more dreams.” Much to my surprise, she was already asleep, her face buried in my boobs. I hugged her. “Night night, Eve.” I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep within moments.

***

“Ooh!” Allie said as she held up a tiny pink skirt. “You should totally wear this.” She set the skirt down with a white tank top with really thin straps that wouldn’t cover half of a bra strap together, let alone separately. “You’ll look great.”

“Do I havta wear a skirt?” I asked.

“I thought you didn’t have a problem with them?”

“I don’t really, but I’m still nervous about wearing them in public.”

“Well, your first day of school is probably the best day to get used to it.”

I took the skirt and looked at it. “It’ll barely cover anything.”

“It’ll cover enough for school guidelines. Besides, isn’t Eve like totally locked in on getting you to fuck Terry now that you two are official?”

“She’s being good about it. She’s not being overt or anything, it’s mostly just subtle.”

Allie patted me on the back. “That’s progress, little sister.” She picked up the top and held it in front of me, sizing me up in it. “And a regulation amount of cleavage from this top.”

“Regulation? Are there rules for how much cleavage you can show at high school?”

She laughed. “Duh! You don’t want people thinking you’re a slut or anything.”

But I am… Eve said demurely.

You were. We’re doing good, remember?

Right. Yeah. Thanks, Mike.

I said that for me as much as I did for you, honestly.

I slid the skirt up my legs. It really did cover up more than I thought it would. “You’re right about that,” I said. “How do I look?” I looked myself over in my mirror. “Not too flashy, right?”

Allie giggled. “Gee, you sound a lot like I did whenever I was asking you for opinions. I guess my fashion sense was hereditary.”

I stuck my tongue out at her. “At least I’m not worried about my butt looking too big.” Of course, I wasn’t asking about it, but I was looking to see if my butt did look too big thanks to the skirt. Now it would be bugging me all day. Goddamnit, I was becoming too much of a girl.

I pulled the top on and looked at myself again. I honestly felt I was showing too much cleavage, but then again, in public as a girl was still a little freaky for me, even though I’d done it a few times before and won a cosplay contest. Public displays of Mikaela shouldn't still be bothering me, really.

“Now we need to find you some shoes…” Allie said as she walked over to my closet. “Something cute and interesting…”

“Sandals,” I said. “You’re gonna try and steer me to heels, and I’m gonna outright say no right now.”

She rolled her eyes. “I wasn’t gonna do that. You don’t even own any heels.” She found a pair of white sandals and handed them to me. “There.”

I sat down and slid the sandals on. “Don’t you need to get going? Your classes start today, too, don’t they?”

She nodded. “Yeah, but I can just use magical girl magic to teleport. I do it all the time. It’s how I got home the day Mom called and told me you were possessed by Eve.”

“I’d always wondered about that.”

She pulled my desk chair over to me and rustled around in her purse for a second. She pulled out a tube of lipstick. “Ready?”

I took it from her. “I wanna try putting it on this time.” I reached into her purse and grabbed her little makeup mirror. I pressed the tube to my lips and traced it across my lips like I’d seen Allie do last night. It wasn't difficult, even without Eve’s little nudges. When I was done, my lips were a pleasant shade of red. I was actually beginning to like wearing lipstick.

I handed Allie back the lipstick tube and her mirror and grabbed my bookbag. I wasn't outright ready for school, but I was one step closer than I had been before I was dressed. Now all I had to do was get through the day.

***

Getting through the day wasn't going to be as easy as I thought. The time I was able to spend with Terry was nice, though fleeting. I’d have to wait until after school to actually have quality boyfriend time. Disappointing, but not unexpected. Most of what I had to deal with was being stared at by nearly every guy (and some girls) in the school.

Luckily I managed to make it until gym without any real incidents. It was the pheromone sweating that caused me aggravation there. Nearly every guy was around me trying to sniff and/or grab me. I was grateful when gym was over and I could wash off all the pheromone sweat.

“What the fuck are you doing in my stall, whore?” I heard Casey Vasquez say to that girl who’d been staring at my boobs when we were changing. I heard her start laying into Casey as I walked out of the locker room. Good. The bitch deserved to be chewed out.

You mean that in the “verbal beatdown” sense and not the oral sex way, right? Eve asked.

Duh. I don't wanna see her get eaten out, that’d be just gross. Not that I wouldn't object to being eaten out.

Ooh, you're getting kinkier.

And it's your fault, be happy.

I felt like talking to that girl and I knew Terry would be along any second to be a good boyfriend, so I waited outside the locker room. Luckily, I didn't have to wait long, because she was the first person after me out of the locker room.

“I would not have been able to do to that bitch what you just did,” I said as I sat down on the floor.

The girl shrugged. “I dealt with cunts like her at my old school,” she said, nodding toward the door, where Casey was walking out, “she’s no big deal. I never told you my name.” She held out her hand for a handshake. “I’m Kendra.”

I shook her hand. “Mikaela, but my boyfriend and my best friend call me Mike.” Really mostly Terry. Mindy was calling me Girl most of the time now. Or still Mikey.

Kendra whistled. “Ooh, boyfriend?” I couldn't tell if she was jealous or dismissive.

Either way, the second I caught sight of Terry, I smiled. “There he is.” Then I stood up.

He hugged me as soon as we were close enough. “Hey, Mikey,” he said as he leaned in to kiss me. When we broke off, he looked at Kendra. “Oh, hi, Ken.”

I was confused now. “You two know each other?”

He motioned to her. “Oh, yeah, this is Ken Brewster.”

“The guy from Dr. Santos’ office that kept staring at my boobs?” Well, that explained the locker room earlier.

She blushed. “Can I help it if you’ve got a great rack?”

I rolled my eyes. That really explained earlier. “Please, I get enough of that from Mindy.” Terry and I broke off the hug sooner than I wanted to. He kept his arm around me. “So, are you possessed by a magic sex demon, too?”

I’m the only one who’s ever possessed a boy. I think. I’ll havta get back to yo…

What?

Nothing. I thought I saw somebody I recognized.

“Magic… Sex demon?” Kendra asked, bringing me back to reality.

I nodded. “I’m sharing headspace with a succubus.”

Terry added, “And her sister’s a magical girl.”

I elbowed him lightly in the stomach. He just laughed. Kendra said nothing. “So, Kendra, we should hang out sometime. Maybe bond over what it's like to be girls who used to be boys.”

She looked almost snapped out of a daze, and looked surprised. “Wait, you were a guy?” she asked.

I shushed her. “Keep it down! Yeah, I was, and like I said, we’ll havta bond over it sometime.” I put my arms around Terry again. “Right now, since school’s officially over for the day, I wanna go have fun with my boyfriend.”

She smiled. “No problem. You two seem like a cute couple. See ya later.”

After she was gone, Terry asked, “How did we not hook up earlier when everybody seems to get it?”

***

“I won't let you get away with this, Mikaela Cross,” Terry said. “I simply won’t."

I giggled. “Oh, think I’ve already gotten away with it,” I said as I pushed my ass into his crotch suggestively. “Just because I’m a girl doesn't mean I’m not the reigning skeeball champion!”

And I tossed the ball in the center hole and added to my already significantly higher score. Terry groaned and dropped his pen and paper down on the table beside him. I just smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek. He stepped up to take his next shot and I stepped back and gazed in awe at the crowd we’d managed to cook up.

The school had a small room full of old outdated arcade and fairground games, so the majority of the student body was watching us play. There was one girl in particular watching us - specifically me - the whole time. She barely took her eyes off me. I couldn't tell if she was a lesbian or just… Weird.

I put her out of my mind and grabbed the notepad and the pen. Terry didn't increase his score enough to get close to worrying me, but he was actually starting to make points.

Gerry and Mindy were standing at the front of the crowd, cheering us on. Gerry cheering for Terry (ha) and Mindy cheering for me. I think this was the first time I understood all that Girl Power bullshit.

My turn again. Terry gave me a kiss, then said, “No grinding your ass on me this time.”

“Awww, but it felt nice.”

He smiled. “Yeah, on my end, too, but I had a stiffie that turn.”

I giggled. “Good, it worked.”

Twenty minutes later and Terry was driving me home after I whupped his ass at skeeball. He was an amazingly fair loser. Then again, I think he was just curbing his competitiveness because he lost to his girlfriend, which was sweet regardless.

I rested my head against his shoulder as he drove. It was only a six minute drive from school to my house, but I wanted to be close to him. He rubbed his head against mine.

Then my thoughts drifted to that girl. She kept watching us the whole time, mostly me. I wondered what her deal was. Then that led me to thinking about Eve. I’d been performing suggestive actions on my boyfriend the whole game and she hadn't thought a word.

Hey, what's up? I asked her.

Nothing, just… That kind of day.

I was concerned now. Whaddya mean? Is this something I should be worried about?

I don't know yet. I’m hoping not, though.

I was starting to worry now.

I gave Terry a kiss as I got out of his car. He gave me a squeeze on the ass, which I allowed today as opposed to last night. He was happy.

I gave Mom a hug before she left to go to work, then I walked upstairs to bedroom to change into my comfort clothes. I dropped my bookbag on my bed and kicked my sandals off to feel the floor on my bare feet. I dropped onto my bed and breathed a sigh of relief that I’d gotten through my first day of school as a girl, made a new acquaintance and managed not to tear Terry’s clothes off and fuck him in the hallway during class.

And then a voice I never heard before said, “Nice host you’ve taken, little sister.” I sat up and saw that girl from before, standing in my bedroom with a smirk on her face. “You're probably getting quite a lot of meat with this one.”

10