Chapter 2-[ The Era of the Crimson Moon ]
169 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 - [ The Era of the Crimson Moon ]


September 13, 2016– On that day, it become the day where the Earth's transition to a new era has begun. On that day many people has disappeared from the surface of the Earth. Nobody knows what has really occurred as it just happened suddenly.


Every government on the Earth has declared a state of calamity. Millions of people has vanish around the world randomly. Such thing wouldn't go unnoticed and caused a worldwide massive panic on every people. 


After that day, researchers and scientist started conducting their own studies of the unknown phenomenon. The Governments try to alleviate the panic, grief and sorrow of the people who lost members of their families and their loved ones. Day after day has passed and thankfully only within the first day that people has vanished. People started to wonder what could be behind this events.


But a week after, the astrologists and NASA has discovered a weird phenomenon on the moon. They discovered the moon releasing an unknown energy. Every night that passed, the moon was changing. Crimson speckles of Light, such matter is watched by the people of the world causing another worldwide panic.


Some religions and illegal cults has theorize that the world is ending. People around the Internet has came up with their own crazy and unconventional ideas. 


A Science nerd said that “ it was the legendary black matter energy!! ”


Apocalypse fanatics said that “ the red moon is a sign of zombie apocalypse! We need to be prepared and pack up many goods! Only the strong and resourceful will survive! ”


A Sci-fi fan has also came up with his own theory. “ what if there is an Alien Invasion? ”


Another absurd theory was a NEET suggesting.. “ What if the world would undergo in evolution? You know there might be monsters, dungeons and skills later? ”


One by one all of those theories was dismissed by the people and the government. They got lectured that they shouldn't cause such ruckus. 


After the panic caused by the changing moon, the government decided to send people and experts to the moon. But the government had regretted their decision as those experts didn't come back again.


Weeks passed, the moon was changing. Along with it, other people started to noticed changes in Earth. Plants and Animals started to change. New species of plants has started to get discovered. Some animals started to mutate and the other animals had become smarter.


The researchers and scientist discovered that the unknown energy coming from the moon was being transferred by the moonlight to the Earth. As such, the plants and animals has started to change.


The Governments has advised the people to don't go out in Night to avoid being exposed by the moonlight. They haven't still discovered if the unknown energy that comes from the moon is harmful to the human body.


Months has passed, another phenomenon has happened again. On various parts of the world, random strange environmental situations has appeared. 


In some part of the Pacific Ocean– Thunderstorms, whirlpools and tornadoes has appeared.


The Amazon Forest was now a home to many new dangerous plants and animals. 


In the Antarctica, The climate become more colder than three times before, The same could be said for the Sahara Desert but just the opposite circumstances.


Such was the examples of the places that become more unhabitable and dangerous to be explored by human capabilities.


Many people wondered why the world hasn't still ended. It was like that they are experiencing the First Person View of the Movie, 2012. 


The World was enveloped into a depressed state after that. The World economical situation has experience a great change. Jobs, Prices, Moral Views are skewered. Such was the examples of the result of the unknown phenomenon.


As if those things aren't still enough. Technology stopped working. All of those phenomenon happened in one year in such a short time. The world's population has dramatically decrease. People started to lose hope and give up. 


How can such an impossible thing happen? People questioned and ask but they weren't given an answer.


Some countries started to fall. Nobody knows what is going on anymore until one day those beings has appeared. 


September 13, 2017– That day become known as the day where the earth has started to rise again. That day was also the day where those beings arrived. Dressed just like those in Many Chinese Martial Art TV shows or Films. Described in many Xianxia and Wuxia Novels. They look so unearthly and above the normal humans– they called themselves as the “Cultivators.”

5