Chapter 3- [ Am I even in Earth? I expected a technological development not an Environmental Transformation. ]
166 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3- [ Am I even in Earth? I expected a technological development not an Environmental Transformation. ]


When Huang Bai Hao has woken up, he opened his eyes and surprised that he found himself in the forest. He feel so weak and tired despite just waking up from the unconsciousness.


He felt that his body was completely drained of mana. He needed his body to be replenished by mana. He was unused to such situation.


Once upon a time, when he was just summoned to the Nelda together with his classmates–the first few months that they got there, they were unused to the Mana and not acclimated to the use of Magic. They were trained and tutored by many experts so that they can get used to the Nelda as quickly as possible.


Bai Hao sighed sadly as he remembered the times that he spent together with his classmates turned friends. He look at his hand which was grasping the amulet that was given by Wang Fei firmly. He smiled and wore them on his neck. He would check later if there is Mana existing on Earth. Through he wasn't hopeful that there was a huge possibility of using magic on Earth.


Soon, he was exploring the forest. Everytime that he look around, he can't help but notice the strange plants. How strange, even with his memory fuzzy, his instinct was telling him that he can't recognize the plant as a normal plant of earth. Purple Bamboos? Did the Earth change so much after 1,000 + years?


Grasses, Shrubs, Bushes, Trees and Flowers... Huang Bai Hao can't recognize any of them. He moved his hands and grasped his amulet unconsciously. Is he even on earth? What if Luo Han's experiment has failed?


" No... "


Bai Hao gritted his teeth and removed the unpleasant thoughts on his mind. He needs to make sure that he was on Earth. Bai Hao started running, despite being drained in Mana and feeling tired, he can still moved his body. 


During their first months at the Nelda, The Instructors has decided to make their body stronger. As such, even a healer like him wasn't excuse by the Strict Knight Instructor. They run and run until they were on the verge of unconscious. After that, one of the healers will use the skill [Recovery] on them and it would be a vicious cycle of tor– training.


Those days– He can happily said goodbye to them and he hasn't a certain desire for a repeat performance.


As Bai Hao keep on running, he go on the direction where there is less trees and variety of plants. He was surprised to find himself arriving later on a river. By finding the River, he has a sudden urge to drink water as he felt that his throat is starting to get dry from running.


Huang Bai Hao got closer to the river. He stared at the calmly flowing water and suddenly reminded of something. At the water, he saw his own reflection. Silver hair and silver eyes. His clothes are still the expensive clothes made from the Queen Dream Spider's weave. It has the fantastical feel to them along with his fancy robes. If there are still Anime existing right now after 1000+ years, he would be mistaken as a cosplayer.


Bai Hao needed to change clothes. He removed his clothes and he decided to try if his storage ring is working. His hope wasn't in vain as it was still working. Now there was a huge possibility of him using magic considering that the storage ring is working. He stored his healer outfit inside to took out another clothes. He smiled as he look at it. It's been a long time since he saw them.


On Nelda, such clothes would be certainly eye-catching. He started wearing his school uniform. After wearing them, he decided to also wear his black shoes and socks. He faced his reflection on the river. It was like he was back on being a seventeen years old high school student again. Appearance wise, he still look like his seventeen years old self. He hasn't aged at all just like his classmates.


Bai Hao frowned as he noticed his silver hair and eyes which was formerly a black color. Just like his classmates, his hair and eye color has changed due to their used of magic. The Magic Experts on Nelda has said that since their body was originally living on a world without magic, their body has decided to adapt. The changed eye and hair color are results of the side effects of the adaptation of their body.


Bai Hao decided to look something inside his storage ring again. He took out a Potion and grimace at the taste. 


Chen Mu, was their classmate who was an Alchemy Master. One day he decided to create the potions from his favorite movie Harry Potter. He didn't  change the taste of the potions when he recreated them to reality. He decided that it wouldn't be a Harry Potter experience if he didn't recreate the horrible taste of the potions.


Bai Hao was satisfied as his hair and eyes has changed their color from silver to black. After making sure that there is nothing wrong with his appearance, he continued to his journey to get out of the forest and find a nearby human settlement. A town or a city would do so he can confirm that he was on Earth plus the year and date.


When he finally found a human settlement, It was a few hours after. He was so tired and hungry. His body was complaining to him that he need to lie on the ground but he still persisted on walking. Bai Hao still needed to confirm that he was on the planet Earth. When he arrived and saw the settlement on the distance, he lose his hope when he found the human settlement made of bricks and stones.  Everywhere he look at the Settlement– The village, he can't find any traces of technology. 


" Impossible.. "


He was on Earth. Definitely on Earth!


Huang Bai Hao started walking again while trying to calm the panic and fear that was slowly rising through him. His mind is refusing to give up, but his body can't take it anymore. With his body depleted of mana, he lose his consciousness again.

6