Chapter 6 [In case of Mistaken Identity]
137 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6 [ In case of mistaken identity ]

Bai Hao got to know the kid's name. The kid has introduced himself as Harold.

" What is your name– can I call you big brother? " Harold asked.

Despite the sudden changed of behavior– Harold become enthusiastic and cheerful, Bai Hao had decided to answer the kid's question.

"My name is Huang Bai Hao and..." He look at the kids enthusiastic behavior. So happy and cheerful.

" Big brother! Big Brother! You're the best! "

Bai Hao calmed his thoughts. " Sure. You can call me big brother. "

Harold grinned brightly. " I'm honored calling big brother a big brother! "

Bai Hao was really weirded out by Harold's behavior. Later, Harold helped him to get up on the bed and feed him some food.

While Harold was feeding him some food, Bai Hao started planning. Since he knows now that he was on Earth, he should now plan on how to go back on his country.

Since he can use the storage ring, there may some possibility of using magic. Maybe he can find something useful in his storage ring or from whatever item some of his classmates have sent him. Bai Hao hoped that they would work just like the potions. If he was just some kind of mage– a Spatial magician, his problem would be solve in an instant. He can just teleport back to his country and his problem would be finish! But he wasn't. Bai Hao was the Legendary Saint– A healer. A light magic user.

How unfortunate of him for the Goddess to bestow him with light magic. Thinking of the Goddess right now, he hoped that she wouldn't be angry with his decision and not able to serve her anymore. She would understand his longing for Earth and fulfilling his regret right?

The Goddess was kind and forgiving after all. Considering that they saved her world, he deserves to be selfish.

Harold finish spoon feeding Bai Hao later with the soup. Bai Hao was really embarrassed that the kid was feeding him as he can do it himself, but Harold keep insisting. Saying on how he was still weak and need to replenish his 'energy'.

Bai Hao can already move his body alright. He hoped that it wouldn't be just like this later. Through is it him or Harold sounded weird when he said the energy part? Maybe it is just an illusion.

Bai Hao stretched his hand and leg while sitting. " I am really thankful for your care, Harold. " He said smiling. " Through I hope that I can feed myself later? I also apologize for wasting your time for me. Soon, when I am in my full health, I hope that I can repay you later. "

To his surprise, Harold become flustered and uncomfortable. " There is no need to apologize yourself on this mortal! And, big brother doesn't need to repay me! Just being able to help big brother is fine! Just calling big brother a big brother is enough!! "

After he said those words, Harold dropped to his knees to his shock. He quickly urged him to get up. Now, what happened on Earth for Harold to act like this? He was too formal. Did he learn this from his parents? Bai Hao was also disturbed by Harold's strange speech pattern. Calling himself a Mortal? It was really strange. Did the Earth's culture changed so much after 1000 years?

Thankfully when he woken up, Bai Hao was thankful that he can understand what is Harold is saying. He already forgotten some of the languages, information and knowledge of earth. Even if he and his classmates appeared to be forever young and not easily killable, their human mind was still their mind back on Earth. They have no Eidetic memory to remember everything. The constant stress from the war, battles and magic didn't help either. Old memories started to disappear as New memories entered in their mind. They can't stop it from happening, to their fear and despair. Thankfully someone from their class, someone who was practical and have a common sense suggested that they started recording everything that they knows.

Diaries, Journal, Illustrations– All kind of recordings has started. Later, Luo Han has invented a memory crystal that allows them to store memories and preserve it eternally. He also invented a memory orb, which allows them to view the said memories.

" You don't really treat me like this... You know.. you are too formal and respectful Harold. " Bai Hao said to the kid. He was really feeling awkward to the kid. Looking at the small house, Bai Hao decided to say something to the kid to take off his mind to the kid's strange manner.

" Right, you don't really need to feed me.. It was kind of embarrassing as I can take care of myself. Are you really sure that you didn't need anything? It was embarrassing for me that your parents are letting you to take care of me. Anyway, where are they? Are they busy in some work? " Bai Hao curiously asked. From the moment that he woken up earlier, he still didn't see the kid's parents.

Bai Hao watched the Harold's smile disappeared. He have a bad feeling on this.

With his head lowered a bit, Harold calmly said. " They are Dead. " Voice cold and emotionless.

3