Ch10 [ The naive cultivator with weird circumstances ]
76 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10 [ The naive cultivator with weird circumstances ]

Inside Harold's house, Bai Hao was currently sleeping. It has already been Afternoon when the village chief has returned to Harold's house again. The suspicions of the villagers has now been cleared by the village chief and Bai Hao has been granted the permission to stay in the village.

Harold has been waiting in the House's backyard. He has also brought out the table and chairs in the backyard so that their talk would be more comfortable unlike inside where it is uncomfortable and cramped.

" Chief Hans. "

Harold greeted. The village chief took out the single gold coin on his pocket and flipped the coin over the air. Harold managed to catch the gold coin and he inserted it inside the small pouch where the other gold coins are placed.

" It was confirmed that the gold coin is real despite the strange engraved carvings of indecipherable language. A pure gold coin of the highest caliber. Harold, you're guest isn't simple. Despite it being clear that he has no malicious intentions, I dislike things that are unknown and a complete mystery. "

" I understand Chief Hans. I know that you wouldn't trust brother Bai Hao. "

Harold said as chief Hans took a seat on the chair opposite of him.

" Unknown and mysteries can brought trouble, have you heard of this saying Harold? "

Harold shook his head. The village chief sighed.

" Harold, I hope that your guest wouldn't stay here for a long time despite the obvious benefits that you have received from helping him. "

Harold smiled slightly. " Even i want Brother Bai Hao to stay here, it was impossible Chief Hans. I am a mortal, I wouldn't dare to keep a being of his standing here inside our simple village. "

" Do you mean that this Huang Bai Hao is a cultivator? " The village chief asks as he was surprise by the information.

" Yes, not just a simple cultivator... But i think that Brother Bai Hao came from the world of cultivation. And from what I see from earlier, for him to take out something from nothing... Brother Bai Hao has a storage artifact with him. When I found him, I notice that he was wearing a pendant and a ring. When we are talking earlier, I notice the absence of the ring in his fingers, maybe it was inside the pocket of his pants at that time... "

Harold paused for a few minutes before continuing on his conclusions.

" And according from the information and legends or rumors that was passed down about the cultivators, only the highest ranking of cultivators can possess such kind of storage artifacts. "

The village chief look at Harold dubiously. " Even i believe you that he was a cultivator, the young man Bai Hao can't be a strong cultivator. "

" You're right, Chief Hans. From what I gathered from my talks and conversation with Brother Bai Hao, it was impossible for him to be a strong cultivator. He was naive and clueless about many things. I think that he have lived a sheltered life in Immortal World.. He even knows the name of the places from before the era of the crimson moon.."

For Harold, it wasn't weird occurrence to him that the cultivators would keep information about their world in their own libraries back in the immortal world. Since, he heard from the rumors or seen some of them– some cultivators who have passed by in the nearby town once, and he have seen their fascination with their food and clothes. It wasn't hard for him to conclude that some cultivators of high standings would preferably have book records about the different cultures of their world.

As Harold spent his time with the chief, other than Bai Hao, they have also discussed about other things. Later, the chief then decided to bid farewell to him and reminded him of the test that would happen soon. Of course, Harold wouldn't forget one of the most important goals on his life, – his parent's dream for him to become a cultivator.

The 40th generation entrance test of Northern Cultivator Alliance is approaching. Harold must pass the test and succeed the trials. As long as he pass the test, it was guaranteed that he would finally achieve his goal to become a cultivator.

2