Vol 1 Chapter 1.1 – Beginning of the Everything
69 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1.1

I hate this. My life sucks. I am lamenting myself with this useless thoughts again.

"I really don't like go hiking when its snowing you know"

I told the woman who is walking in my front who has mischievous smile on her face.

"Fufu, what happened my cute little brother?"

"Hey, don't you dare what me, I just told you the reason"

I really hate this woman because she can do whatever she want and get away with it. Hope our parents cut her allowance. Let me introduce you my older sister. Her name is Kohaku. My older sister is what you call beauty. She has beautiful face features, sharp purple eyes and medium length black hair. I don't really like to brag about anything but I am sure I am not ashamed of bragging about my older sister in front of other people. Not to mention I like long black haired girls. My sister's hair is almost my strike zone but she doesn't want to grow her hair. She likes short hair but lately she is growing her hair. I wonder what happened to her.

 What is pushing her to grow her hair?

 Is it guy? No no no, you don't steal my sister from me if she has long hair. You can take her away if she had her short shoulder length hair but you can't steal this long haired sister from me!

    Paff! While I am wandering in my thoughts again this woman throwed snowball to me. This sucks. Seriously! It’s cold and this snow can go into my clothes and melted cold water will ruin my warm body temperature.

"Oi, you woman stop pulling pranks on me again"

"But you won't hear your older sister you know i tried to talk to you but you zoned out again"

" I am having my mid-life crisis, you can't blame me"

"I am pretty sure that you are thinking useless thing again"

"What? Your brother is worried about you because there might be some shady long black hair liking guy lurking around you!

" Oh, you are worried about your sister?

"Only your hair"

"My, my you are so honest with me as always"

She stared down at me with her mischievous smile. Ah, I hate this.

We are going to top of the mountain for 4 hours now yet I didn't see it. What I can see is just some man-made way and snowy mountain.

This mountain has lot of snow that is untouched. It’s the start of the new year yet only place that has snow on it is only this mountain

 

Our country has 4 seasons and because of world warm, there is seriously some kind of mess with this weather. Its winter and January but there is no snow. When I was kid, I remember it snows daily and I can make lot of snowman with it. But nowadays it snows once in month and urban area's snow will melt quickly. I am experiencing what I called " Dry Winter" because there is no snow but its cold outside. If you wanted it to become cold atleast add snow on it!

But still I remember going here only one year ago but it feels it’s changed. I don't remember the road was like this. Maybe i will ask her politely as possible about it.

"Hey, Haku-Nee. What is this road? I don't remember going with this road to the top of mountain.

"Of course, I don't remember telling you we are going to top of the mountain.

This woman and her pranks again.

"What are you talking about there is nothing to do besides going to top in this snowy mountain."

" Don't lose your cool my brother. I am 2 years older than you and know more things about this world.

Why she always has perfect answer to brush things, I guess it can't be helped.

" Well I give up, good or bad you are my sister and I believe in you.

" Mmm, Good answer, I will give you 50 points for that"

"Another that point thing? What are you Famous Mathematician? "

" Now now you can count on your sister and focus on your feet because its slippery here."

While we are chatting leisurely things, we are going steadily. But still it’s going to get dark soon I hope we won't get lost in this cold mountain forest.

But things always turn to worst possible situation.
"Damn, it became dark"
It feels awful to walk in dark snowy forest. I don't know where we even came from. Only sound of foot stepping on thick snow layered road and my sister's playful humming heard by me.
" Hey Haku-Nee, why are you humming that creepy song in this dark forest, it's bit creepy for me so stop it"
But she didn't answer me. I hope she is not humming this song for staying calm because that would mean we are lost in this shitty cold mountain.

After few minutes later, we saw light in this dark forest. I thought we are saved because it was becoming cold and I am starting to panic. Approaching that light, it became 2-storey building.

There was old building that can fall off anytime. The strange thing is that there was light inside this building. Is someone taking refuge in here? Good or bad we found some place to stay until sun rises again in the morning.

“Let’s stay in here, older sister. We can’t wander off in this dark forest.”

But she didn’t respond to me.

“Hey, Haku-nee?” while saying that line I faced her face.

She had horrible face, what happened I wonder? Where she is looking?

While I was going to see where she is looking, I heard some sound.

Its sound of footsteps that is approaching fast.

Is someone running towards here?

Having that thought I faced the direction of that sound. But no one ever came out in my eye line.

What? Its not possible that I can’t see anyone. The sound was becoming more louder and I felt like someone is coming out of this building.

But then my sister fainted and she fall off on snow floor and then my consciousness cut off.

2