Vol 1 Chapter 0 Intro – Being one with society
88 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Only I can change in this rotten world. While I am showering, I am sinking in my never-ending thoughts. The water droplets are running down my bangs and water is warm and feels good. This will help me to get focused in my thoughts. Concentrating in something feels really nice. How about sinking deep in pool and try to isolate myself from rest of this world. Isolation is the key to reach peacefulness. If there are people not person, there will always be some kind of conflict. if there is no animosity between people, there will be no war, no current world crisis. Peace is gonna bloom in this world. I think people created current system of society for achieving peace but no one can answer how can this system can help us get the peacefulness. What is your position in this system. Can I achieve peace from this? What I am to this system. What I am gonna do?

Hey you people I have few questions to ask from you.

Have you ever given serious thought to the future? Have you ever considered the purpose of going to high school or to college? Though the future may seem hazy right now, do you think you can live however you want someday?

That’s what I used to think. Back when I graduated from my middle school. I hadn’t really considered the future. I’d only felt joy at being nearly free of obligation. I didn’t consider the incredible influence that school would continue to have in my life,

on my future. I didn’t even understand the purpose behind studying language or numbers. But even this me tried to blend in this system and diligently studied.

However, I was failure. Where did I go wrong? I wonder it for many times. Is this fault of this current society? It's not like I am blaming current society structure but it’s hard to breathe in this world. What I mean is don't you want to live without expectation from your surroundings.

Expectation that you put on yourself.

Expectation that you put on others.

I am trying to be one of the said full-fledged adult but it seems I can't be one with my current predicament. Is it because I am different than other people?

Are we people born same? Are we equal?

A proper society will constantly strive for equality. Nowadays, children are taught that all people are created equal.

But is that true? I have my doubts. If men and women have different abilities, then their roles should also differ. People with

unique abilities will differ from rest. Those who don't have any specialty will fall into the doom.

No matter how you try to avert your eyes, the meaning of the word does not change.

So, my answer would be, “No, we are not equal.” To be human is to be unequal. Equality does not exist.

But we are human beings. We are living, thinking creatures. We are easily swayed by moods and words. Even how intelligent we are, we can't control what we are feeling.

I don’t think its right to simply say that we are unequal but finding answer to this question is foolish because its humanity’s eternal question.

“Equality” is a complete lie and we cannot accept inequality so what we can do about it? For me, I ignored equality completely.

For you reader, this is the story of certain someone's life story.

For me author, this is the story of creating my ideal self in this hopeless rotten world.

Can you relate to this?
  • Yes Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No Votes: 1 14.3%
Total voters: 7
2