Vol 1 Chapter 1.3- Maverick
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1.3

I woke up covered with sweat. It was very confusing yet realistic dream. Meaning of chess pieces huh

But I didn’t hear about king and queen’s meaning. How long did I sleep?

There was no window or anything to indicate its morning or night so its hard to tell the time. I looked at the place and didn’t see bald boy.

Where did he go? Did someone come when I was sleep and taken him somewhere?

Its not possible that he escaped right? He said he is here for 1 year so if he had chance to escape then he had plenty already. I can only assume they took him to other rooms he mentioned.

Clank! The door creaked and it opened slowly. After the door opened, there was 3 people slowly coming into the room. There was 2 people with black clothes and one with lab coat.

One with lab coat smiled after he saw my face and gestured other two.

Black clothed guys come near me and saw at me with their eyes.

Their eyes are so hateful and cold. What are they going to do with me? Is there anything I can do against them? Even if I tried to smack one black clothed other one will definitely react and apprehend me. Not to mention that there is one with lab coat who is watching all my move. I guess I will give up here.

“What do you guys want?”

The lab coat opened his mouth and told me “Welcome to Little Lazy World”

“Little lazy world?” It was so nostalgic name. Where did I hear it? Then I got strong headache.

Yes, I remember it now. It was kid from dream he said something like that too.

“What is this world thing about?”

“You don’t need to know it now get him!”

2 black clothed guys apprehended me so I can’t move.

It happened so fast that I didn’t do anything to resist them.

“Shall we go then?”

And we walked out from the room.

From way I see it there are lot of rooms like mine but it seems they are all empty.

“Hey Lab coat, where is my sister?”

“Its foolish of you to ask anything from me, didn’t you understand that I won’t answer it?”

Tsch! What an asshole, for now I will stick to my plan and follow them.

“But I can only tell you that you are very valuable sample”

“Valuable sample?”

“Yes sample”

“Sample for what?”

“What do you think it is?”

Are they going to use me as human experiment? What is that sample for? If I remember it now that baldie said coded or something like that.

“Then answer me this”

“Well I will listen but I can’t guarantee you that I will answer”

“What does [Coded] mean?”

After hearing that phrase, he flinched a bit. He turned back to me and pushed me to wall in few motions.

Fuck, this guy is fast too. I thought he is scientist or something because he is wearing lab coat

He glared at me with his creepy eyes and asked me.

“Where did you hear that name?”

“Why should I answer you if you won’t answer my first question and tell me where my sister is?

“Making fair argument huh? You are one cheeky brat”

“Well I learned from my sister whom I am searching for”

“Well well, I will tell you the answer and you will tell me yours how about that kid?”

“Sounds fair”

“Your sister is in this faculty but I wont tell you where if you wont provide me with good answer”

“I heard this from bald boy who is with me in that room”

“Bald boy?”

Looks like he is processing information and then suddenly his face turned white like he is afraid of something

“I see bald huh, I guess you are lucky one”

“So where is my sister in this faculty?”

“if you know that bald guy then you will meet her soon”

“What? Does that baldie know my sister?”

But he didn’t answer me just released me from wall and guided me.

After hearing about bald he become more gentle with me, isn’t that baldie prisoner in here?

We are going through long tunnel. I wanted to ask more about this place from lab coat but it seems he wont tell me anything now.

But seriously we have been walking for at least 10 minutes how long this tunnel is?

Are we gonna still walking for another 10 minutes?

I am worried about my sister but I need to be calm and try to memorize layout of this place. I am not great at mathematics but my short term memory is good, I can memorize most things fast but day later I would forget them.

"Hey guys can I have bathroom break?"

I mumbled to black clothed guys who are guiding me in this tunnel. I asked them this question because I want to see their reaction.

But it seems they won't answer anything and I didn’t hear them talking since we met.

After few minutes later, I saw giant door with big handles. The door looks white from far but after taking closer look it seems like its gray metal door.

I don't know what was beyond this door so I prayed maybe my sister is there and they will let us meet.

Clank! The door opening sound echoed through the tunnel we came in.

Inside that door was white room that I saw in my dream.

0