Prologue part 1
1.3k 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the city research center - I walked slowly leading military troops down each room holding a long sword covered in blood. I don't know how long this attack lasted, and how many sacrifices were involved in reaching the city research center. I don't know.

Every researcher I find will be killed right away if they don't answer my question about the results of the research room for a drug from this 'damned' disease. Oripathy.

Shouts after shouts were heard from outside the building where I was. Anger, fear, sadness, disappointment, all emotions are mixed with the sound of an explosion. Still sounded loud and not muffled by every explosion from every corner of the city that was destroyed and burned.

"... destroy this city ... !!!"

"... roll the government ... !!!"

"... for freedom ... !!!"

"... Retaliation ... !!!"

"... for the sake of the Reunion Movement ... !!!"

Reunion Movement, an anarchist military force organization consisting of people infected with oripathy who were driven out by governments around the world and determined to take revenge by overthrowing the Terra government for its persecution of oripathy victims. I, was one of the higher-ups of the organization that led the attack on this city.

The aim of the current attack is to get the results of government research on drugs from Oripathy's disease. The source of this information was obtained from an informant from our organization, that there is one city government that has succeeded in getting a cure for oripathy's disease.

Me, and my troops immediately moved quickly to hear this news. Not without reason why I was in a hurry to take this task and lead my army to the city. Oripathy, this disease has not found a cure until now !.

As an army officer, as well as a doctor. Of course I am very motivated and excited in having the results of research that I have been dreaming of.

"Leader, according to the information we got from the researchers here, the room we are looking for is next to the right corridor, with the room code 'K' next to the management room of this research center"

My footsteps get faster after getting my subordinate's report. My breath is uncertain. Ignoring the fishy smell of blood, I moved towards the destination of this mission.

"Watch the corridor, I'll go in alone"

"Roger!"

BRAK!

I opened the room door by force. And I was stunned by the entire research room. The room was filled with large transparent glass tubes, and the contents inside were the body ...

"....human..."

I hissed. Keep one's temper. I stepped in and scanned every corner of the room. Each tube contains a human body. No, not only humans, but half human race of animals exists. From small children to seniors. They look lifeless.

"Motherfucker ..."

"... fuck... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ..."

"... FUCKKK ... !!"

I keep cursing. This is already outside my bottom line in researching drugs for this disease. Even though I kill people who don't have a grudge against me, I only kill them, a group of government people whom I consider rotten. I don't care about the goals of this organization, because I have my own bottom line. Not involving civilians.

And the government, which has the obligation to protect civilians, is actually taking this action? Damn it !. Don't joke with me! That is why I must kill a group of bastards who do everything they can for their personal gain in this rotten world!

Restrain my anger. I stepped into the center of this room, because each transparent tube had a medium-sized hose located above the tube that was connected to the center of the room. There is located a transparent black inscription that is located safely in a transparent glass tube. That, Originium. With a high level of purity!

What are the researchers doing here, to the point of using high purity originium? I do not know.

I went back to search every corner, and got the files that I found in a drawer that I considered suspicious and quite important from every corner of the room that was here. I don't dare mess with the operation center button here in one of the rooms.

Reading every file, I slowly widened my eyes. Surprised. Found that this research center, tried to conduct experiments using originium as a catalyst for Oripathy's drug.

However, despite the results that originium can be used as a treatment, this research has not fully succeeded in developing the drug even though it has sacrificed a lot of materials, costs, and ... people.

I save the file that I consider important, and leave the room. Continue my search to this research center management room.

Didn't know, that in one of the study room cabinets, was there a pair of animal-shaped ears? The one peeking and twitching.

6