Chapter 2
1.7k 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Mr Fen, Mr Rong, you've returned so soon?"

The Manager to The Night Bird greeted them with excited eyes.Fen Bai pushed the chubby middle aged Rong Qiu towards The Manager.

"Put all your attention on Mr Rong, he's the one who couldn't stay away."

Fen Bai was feeling overly annoyed tonight because of his client Rong Qiu; instead of having a drink together in a private room at his restaurant, Fen Bai was dragged to a bordello. After hearing Fen Bai, The Manager looked even more pleased and guided them to a sofa where they would be waited on. Rong Qiu hadn't even sat down and he was demanding for Qin-Qin to wait on him.

The Manager slightly bowed towards Fen Bai and asked.

"would Mr Fen like his regular young masters to wait on him today?"

Fen Bai held in his frustration.

"No I don't plan on staying long."

The Manger could see his annoyance and smiled before saying.

"Then would Mr Fen prefer someone who is off limits tonight, of course I would only allow this young master to wait on Mr Fen and no other guest. If Mr Fen were to say no then the young master would stay in his room."

Whilst speaking The Manager had gotten closer to Fen Bai as if not wanting to allow the other guests hear him.

"Bring him."

Fen Bai didn't have the patience to hand pick his waiter tonight, he also wasn't in the mood for someone handsy so he agreed. The Manager moved even closer to Fen Bai's ear and whispered

"I must make it known Mr Fen that this young master has a very strict owner and cannot be touched in any way,"

Fen Bai retorted

"Then why are you offering him to me?"

"well technically he is my property for two more days and he has been getting rather antsy being kept in his room. Since I trust Mr Fen to be able to take matters into his own hands when Young Masters don't follow orders."

The Manager trailed off, the look in his eyes had changed from excitement to mischievous and what he said had peaked Fen Bais interest. Fen Ba hummed in agreement.The Manager quickly straightened his posture and clapped his hands before announcing that his Young Masters would arrive at their table shortly. Rong Qiu side eyed Fen Bai before saying cautiously.

"Ai Mr Fen you need to forgive this old man for bringing you here tonight but I can't come to the red light district alone or else I get carried away, besides I already looked over the paperwork; I'll make the first order when I get back to H city."

While Fen Bai and Rong Qiu discussed business The Manager informed the two Young Masters to get ready.

"Qin-Qin help Xiao Yu get ready."

Qin-Qin, despite his wrestler physique, had always been gentle towards Xiao Yu.

"Xiao Yu we must hurry, we can't keep our clients waiting~."

Qin-Qin skipped around the room taking his clothes off then putting on a black thong and threw a silk slip skirt to Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu stayed on the bed refusing to move. Qin-Qin finished readying himself and turned to Xiao Yu.

"You're still not dressed? Hurry!"

Qin-Qin grabbed Xiao Yu's ankle pulling him closer and ripping off his clothes and underwear then pulled the silk skirt onto him, he stepped back and looked over Xiao Yu delighted.

"You're definitely Mr Fen's type, he always picks the pretty boys."

Xiao Yu stared at himself in the mirror feeling uneasy about going out, before he could think about the matter anymore though he was dragged by Qin-Qin to the bar & lounge section of The Night Bird. When they arrived Qin-Qin bowed slightly before saying sweetly

"Sorry to keep Mr Rong and Mr Fen waiting, What drinks will you be having?"

Qin-Qin glanced to the side to see that Xiao Yu was also bowing and his nerves dulled a little.

"Ah Qin-Qin my darling you've arrived! come, come I want you close to me, the other boy can get the drinks."

Rong Qiu grabbed Qin-Qin's wrist and pulled the muscular man into his bosom as if he was a delicate child. Fen Bai was on his phone and hadn't even given Xiao Yu a single glance leaving him standing there slightly bowed. After a few more seconds Fen Bai spoke

"one bottle of champagne, two flutes and one water."

"Yes Sir."

Xiao Yu spoke quietly then left. He could feel other Young Masters waiting on their clients glare at him when he walked towards the bar, some even went as far as to say degrading comments about him when he was in ear shot but Xiao Yu kept his head down and stood at the bar waiting for the order to be ready.

Fen Bai looked at Rong Qiu to tell him that he would leave after his drink but held his tongue when he saw Rong Qiu licking a flexed bicep and groping a toned pec. He turned his head away. Xiao Yu walked steadily with the tray in his hands so as to not spill anything, when he got close to the table someone from behind pushed him causing the tray to fall to the ground; breaking the flutes and glass that were full with beverages, the bottle of champagne luckily didn't break. Most of the room went quiet and looked in the direction of the noise before continuing with their night. Xiao Yu started to tremble, scared of how he would be punished, he bowed to ninety degrees before saying in a pleading voice.

"This Young Master is deeply sorry, I will clean the mess right now."

Xiao Yu rushed to the bar to get a towel and bowl for the glass then ran back, when he returned his blood turned cold, Fen Bai was staring at him with a look of death. Lin Yu couldn't move from his spot and began to tremble again.

All Fen Bai saw however was a helpless puppy, trembling before him, inside he was laughing and thinking how could The Manager bring a naive kid to The Night Bird? On the outside though he was stone faced.in a chilled voice he said

"Do you think cleaning this mess is good enough? Come, kneel on the glass then i'll forgive you and someone else can clean up your mess."

Fen Bai smirked and couldn't wait to see this puppy beg for mercy. Xiao Yu's voice was caught in his throat after hearing the order. He looked at the glass then walked forward and quickly knelt down; trying hard to ignore the pain in his knees but a small whine could be heard. Xiao Yu had only knelt down for 2 seconds before he was wrenched up onto Fen bai's lap.

"What are you doing? Are you stupid?"

Xiao Yu closed his eyes and he could feel pieces of glass lodged in his knees as blood ran down his legs. His voice had returned, though there was obvious trembling as he spoke.

"You told me to kneel down."

Fen bai didn't bother to comment and quickly stood up carrying Xiao Yu in his arms, heading towards the elevator to go to his private room. In the elevator he told a worker to bring the house doctor to his room.

. . . . . .

Fen Bai stood leaning against the wall; his strong, well built body gave off an intimidating aura. Xiao Yu was laying on the bed, his shaggy hair scattered messily against the pillow. The doctor was working away quietly stealing glances at Xiao Yu every few seconds. In the end the doctor couldn't help but ask.

"Why did you kneel on the glass? Some of the pieces I'm removing are quite large and require stitches."

Without opening his eyes Xiao Yu answered in a small voice.

"I was told to do it, aren't all the Young Masters supposed to do as they're told?"

The room went silent, Fen Bai's gaze had never left Xiao Yu's pale face. The doctor didn't inquire any further and finished tying the stitches then dressed and bandaged both knees. Finally, the doctor took a small bottle of pills out and put it on the bedside table without saying anything else, with his head down he walked out of the room. Fen Bai began to unbutton his dress shirt and asked.

"Is your ass prepped?"

"No"

"open your legs."

Xiao Yu did as he was told, since he wasn't wearing underwear everything was on show. Fen Bai walked to the bed in only his underwear with a bottle of lube in his hand. With one look at Xiao Yu's back entrance he could see that this wouldn't be his first time. Fen Bai cast a quick glance at Xiao Yu's face, his eyes were still shut as if he was sleeping in a lewd position.

Fen Bai covered his fingers in lube and pressed one into Xiao Yu, there was no resistance and he could easily slip a second. with a few pumps he inserted a third finger and felt a slight tightness. Xiao Yu's breathing had quickened and a flush had crept along his body. By the time his ass had been stretched, Xiao Yu's cock was half hard under the skirt making a small tent.

Fen Bai pulled out his fingers then shoved them back in repeatedly at a slow pace. When he felt that the hole wasn't tight around his fingers he stopped.He pulled the front of his under down so his cock and balls could hang freely. with the excess lube on his hands he rubbed his veiny cock looking at Xiao Yu's face again. Xiao Yu was hazily looking at Fen Bai with half open eyes. He pulled his legs back further, his knees only a couple centimetres from touching the bed. his hole contracting open and closed. without hesitation Fen Bai put his whole length in. Xiao Yu gasped slightly waiting a couple seconds, then tried to rock his hips but Fen Bai grabbed the back of his thighs.

"Don't move."

Fen Bai pulled his hips back until only his head was inserted then rammed forward, a small whimper escaped Xiao Yu's mouth. Fen Bai pulled back again then rammed down again picking up pace with each thrust, he was staring at Xiao Yu wanting to see his reaction of getting fucked like this. Unlike the other Young Masters Fen Bai had fucked in his room, Xiao Yu's moans were quiet and breathy, He tightened his grip on Xiao Yu's thighs and lifting his ass off the bed and continued fucking at a fast pace, Xiao Yu felt his legs ache slightly from being cut previously and held so tightly. a short time passed and Xiao Yu's couldn't stop his hips bucking out of time with Fen Bai's rhythm, whilst more moans leaked from his mouth. Fen Bai pulled out without cumming and got off the bed.

"Get up and stand in front of the mirror with your legs apart."

Xiao Yu followed the instructions given to him with shaky legs. As soon as he was in position Fen Bai roughly pushed into him again, his fingers digging into the front of Xiao Yu's hip bones. Xiao Yu could feel Fen Bai's entire length and it's large girth ramming into him without mercy in this position, he almost couldn't take it. Fen Bai pulled out completely then smacked Xiao Yu's ass a few times with a loud Pa Pa Pa. Xiao Yu cried out sticking his ass out further. Fen Bai shoved his cock back in with a grunt.

"Look at yourself."

Fen Bai used his right hand to grab hold of a fistful of Xiao Yu's hair to pull his head back. Xiao Yu could see how flushed his face was and there was drool running down his chin.

"Make out with yourself."

With Fen Bai still holding onto him Xiao Yu leaned forward and stuck his tongue out against the cold mirror, Fen Bai pressed his cock in right to the base and ground hips against Xiao Yu's red ass. Xiao Yu continued to sloppily kiss his own reflection while Fen Bai's cock was so deep that he felt it break him, but he wanted to grind back onto the cock further . Xiao Yu's hips started to shake a little and his insides were contracting around Fen Bai sucking him in tightly, with a few more pumps in and out of Xiao Yu's swollen hole Fen Bai came.

Xiao Yu was trying to catch his breath as Fen Bai reached around to touch his cock for the first time. There was cum all over the inside of the skirt, some even dripping onto the floor, Xiao Yu's limp cock was still sensitive from cumming twice and when Fen Bai touched it he tried to move his hips away but would only push himself further onto Fen bais cock. A little out of breath, Fen Bai asked in a light tone

"Can you walk?"

Fen Bai slid out of Lin Xiao and stepped back a little; his own cum was dripping onto the floor, he thought of the condoms in the room and swore inwardly. Xiao Yu had stood up a little straighter now that there wasn't anything in his ass and struggled to even walk two steps. Fen Bai picked Xiao Yu up then dumped him on the bed.

"I'm going to shower."

Fen Bai walked into the bathroom without another word. Xiao Yu fell into a light sleep on his side with a distressed expression. Fen Bai came back into the room after ten minutes with wet hair and a towel around his waist. walking to the closet he looked at Xiao Yu with a questioning expression. After changing into a clean suit he walked over to Xiao Yu, lightly slapping his cheek to wake him.

"I'll send for a worker to help clean you, use the room for the night."

Fen Bai turned to walk away but his wrist was grabbed. Xiao Yu spoke anxiously

"Take me with you."

"No."

This wasn't the first time a Young Master had thrown themselves at Fen Bai hoping for an easy way out. Fen Bai shook the boys hand off. Xiao Yu struggled up to sit then said anxiously

"Please, the man who is coming for me in two days will end up killing me. Please."

"Why would he kill you? Did you do something?"

Fen Bai pressed his hand on the door handle about to walk out. Xiao Yu scoffed.

"I didn't do anything, He just likes to torture me."

Xiao Yu looked down at his legs and he could see spots of blood coming through the bandages.

"Give me a good reason and I'll think about it."

Xiao Yu's head shot up and he stared at Fen Bai's back as he babbled quickly.

"The man who wants me isn't a good person, all he wants is someone to practise his sadistic idea's on in front of his men, if you take me i'll do anything you want, whatever you have in mind i'll do it without question."

Fen Bai walked out of the room without looking back. What Xiao Yu had said peaked his interest. With quick steps he walked to The Managers office and entered without knocking.

"Ai, knock, you need to knock god dammit."

The Manager quickly tucked his hard corck back into his pants as a chubby Young Master stood up from the floor and left the room with swollen lips.

"I want the kid in my room sent to my house, his file should be sent to my work."

After stating this Fen Bai turned to leave.

"WAIT, you can't have him, he's already been bought by someone. This man, even you would struggle trying to bargain with.If you take Xiao Yu, It would be like taking away a mongrels bitch whilst he's in heat."

The Manager sighed heavily patting at the sweat on his forehead. Fen Bai sat lazily in a chair in front of The Managers desk. He had a look on his face as if he had all the time in the world. The Manger sighed again.

"Fen Bai, we're close friends so you must know that when I say I can't do it, I really mean it."

The Manager wore an exasperated expression with pleading eyes. Fen Bai talked as if The Manager hadn't said anything.

"Do you remember, roughly five years ago, this Bordello was going under and was being threatened by some small gang. Who was it that got you out of that predicament?"

The Manager answered quietly.

"You."

"And who was it that said that I could name my price, any price and it would be paid to me."

The Manager answered again.

"Me."

Fen Bai stood up, clapping his hands together with a smile that didn't sit right on his face looking down at The Manager.

"I expect him to be delivered to my house in three hours, his folder can be delivered tomorrow."

The manager tried to think of way to tell Fen Bai no but he had nothing on him, he could only warn him about the dangers of taking Xiao Yu.

"Fen Bai you have to be the one to deal with the heavy consequences I can't afford to fight against his buyer. And about his folder he doesn't have one, he was dumped on my doorstep last week and I was told to hold onto him until told otherwise. other than that I don't even know his full name. The boy himself refused to say, only allowing people to call him Xiao Yu."

"Buyers name?"

"I don't know, all I know is that people will come to pick him up in two days."

"When they come sniffing around just tell them he ran away with a client, as for his folder do some digging; I expect more information about him in one week."

Fen Bai left after getting what he wanted. His assistant Lu Yifeng, a skinny man of average height, was waiting by the car ready to drive Fen Bai back to the company.

"Fen Bai, Rong Qiu called me stating he has ordered his men to send the first payment tomorrow morning and following the delivery of the first package they will sign a contract with G&B Loans."

Fen Bai hummed sitting in the back of the car, he pulled out his phone to make arrangements for his new pet as he made his way to the company.

3