Chapter 3
1.5k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In Bed Fen Bai began to skim over the events of what had happened in his house today. In the dining room he watched Xiao Yu eat his breakfast and zoomed in, luckily his security system had high quality cameras that recorded in colour and from what he could make out the supposed vegetable congee looked like a bowl of thick water. Fast forwarding throughout the day with the living room video, he saw that Xiao yu would sit on the sofa for a few hours then move to his bedroom for a few hours before walking to Aunty Chi, who was cooking in the kitchen and being handed a glass of soy milk. Xiao Yu would slowly drink the soy milk on the sofa then once Aunty Chi had eaten and left the room Xiao Yu would walk to the sink to fill his half empty glass with water and chug down the soy milk before going back to the sofa.

Fen Bai skipped forward to 8:00 pm when he said he would be home and saw Xiao Yu wasn't on the sofa, checking the guest bedroom video the room was empty; switching to the dining room Xiao Yu was sitting in the chair he was seated at when Fen Bai arrived. Fen Bai changed the video speed to the fastest option and watched as Xiao Yu sat never moving, when Aunty Chi placed the food down it wasn't in front of Xiao Yu but where Fen Bai would sit. He watched as Xiao Yu stared at the plate of food for an hour before it was finally covered but even with the covering, Xiao Yu would look ahead of him only to slowly turn his head back to the food.

There was still a while longer until it would show Fen Bai coming home but he was burning with too much anger to continue watching. Placing the tablet on top of his bedside table he laid down on his back and slept.

The next morning Fen Bai acted as if he hadn't watched Lin Yu be starved for the day, Walking up to Aunty Chi in the kitchen, he focused on her body language but found nothing out of the ordinary, when he was close enough for conversation Fen Bai talked in his usual aloof tone.

"Where are Xiao Yu's clothes? Have you ordered them?"

"I have ordered them, they should arrive soon."

Aunty Chi talked as she prepared an espresso for Fen Bai. He drank it in one go then handed the cup back and left for work. Aunty Chi was a little surprised that Fen Bai hadn't instructed her to prepare breakfast Xiao Yu but didn't think about it any longer than a second. Fen Bai after exiting the house walked to his car parked outside the garage and sat whilst taking the security tablet from his briefcase. Switching to Xiao Yu's room he watched as Xiao Yu was spread out on the bed with the blankets on the floor, his whole body was spread out like a starfish and the pajama top he was wearing had slid all the way up to his nipples, Fen Bai zoomed in looked at Xiao Yu's body, because he was spread out Xiao Yu's ribs and hip bones were more visible than if he were standing up right. Fen Bai zoomed in closer and gazed at Xiao Yu's limp penis. When Fen Bai first met Xiao Yu his pubic Hair had been cleanly shaven but now since he wasn't given a razor the hair had started to grow back. Fen Bai paid attention to Xiao Yu's sack, compared to his penis size Lin Yu's balls were very plump and juicy looking.

Ten minutes passed and Xiao Yu finally woke up but he stayed in bed rolling from one side to the other for an annoying amount of time in Fen Bais eyes. Xiao Yu finally got up and left the room to use the bathroom, Fen Bai instead of changing to the bathroom camera kept a look on Aunty Chi who was still in the kitchen. When Xiao Yu sat in the living room Aunty Chi glared openly at him and said something. Unfortunately there were only microphones in the bedrooms because it was too problematic when having microphones in the open section of the house. Fen Bai was disappointed with not being able to hear what was being said.

Xiao Yu sat quietly as he listened to Aunty Chi. Fen Bai had to leave for work but he wanted to see if breakfast would be made if Aunty Chi wasn't told by Fen Bai Himself. Thirty minutes had passed and Fen Bais patience had been nearly spent when Xiao Yu walked to Aunty Chi who was dusting the book shelf in the Living room and said something. Aunty Chi made big arm movements and looked annoyed then pointed to the sofa. Xiao Yu sat down again staring at the floor after Aunty Chi had finished dusting she walked into the kitchen and took a glass bottle of soy milk from the fridge, instead of pouring it into a pot to heat it, she poured it into a glass three quarters full then topped it off with water and handed it over to Xiao Yu saying some more unknown words with a sour face.

Fen Bai was pissed off as he started the car up and drove to work. At noon Fen Bai had returned to his company building after having a surprise inspection at one of his factories, sitting at his desk he again turned on the tablet and waited to see if lunch would be prepared but he wasn't betting on it. Fen Bai kept the live feed open on the tablet as he turned on his office computer and read through private emails related to Rong Qiu's contract, payments and packages.

Fen Bai worked for an hour whilst glancing at the tablet every now and then, stopping what he was doing he made a phone call to Aunty Chi. Aunty Chi answered on the first ring and Fen Bai held the tablet as he spoke into the phone.

"I want you to send me pictures of Xiao Yu at every meal time. The pictures must include both Xiao Yu and the meal. When he has finished the meal I want another picture sent of Xiao Yu and the empty plates."

Fen Bai didn't wait for Aunty Chi to respond and hung up watching what would happen next. Xiao Yu had been sitting on the sofa all morning so he had obviously known Fen Bai had called but didn't know the contents of the conversation. Aunty Chi looked at the watch on her wrist then stomped into the kitchen to prepare lunch. Fen Bai chuckled to himself seeing her reaction. Looking at Xiao Yu though Fen Bai thought he would see some reaction but instead he got up and walked into his bedroom closing the door.

Fen Bai called Lu Yifeng and ordered lunch whilst he waited for Xiao Yu's lunch to be made. Aunty Chi placed a quick noodle dish on the table alongside egg drop soup and lastly a small dish of fried tofu. Aunty Chi placed down the cutlery then slowly made her way to Xiao Yu's room and knocked lightly. Fen Bai quickly switched feeds and watched Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu had heard the knocks but didn't answer; instead he sat at the edge of the bed twisting his hands nervously in his lap. The door opened and Xiao Yu looked surprised then walked quickly to the table leaving behind Aunty Chi.

Once seated Xiao Yu was about to scoff down the food but Aunty Chi had started with her big hand movements again and took out her phone Xiao Yu looked into the camera, then was most likely told he could eat because he had started shoveling noodles into his mouth. Fen Bai was a little amused watching Xiao Yu eat like a starved pig but also confused as to why Aunty Chi had to be told feed Xiao Yu. Fen Bai was too engrossed in watching his own security feed he only noticed Lu YiFeng had entered the room when food was placed in front of him.

"Mr Fen what are you watching?"

Just as Lu YiFeng spoke Fen Bai received a message, he opened it without acknowledging Lu YiFeng then turned the phone around with a picture on the screen. Speaking plainly.

"My new pet."

Lu YiFeng knew this was also the answer to his question and without commenting he left the room to continue his work. Fen Bai inspected the picture Xiao Yu looked surprised to be having his picture taken and was a little blurry, the food looked like it was a small portion that would be enough for a child but as long as Xiao Yu was being fed the portion wouldn't matter for now. Fen Bai saved the picture into a folder then ate his food slowly watching the live feed as if it was the new hit movie.

Xiao Yu again had eaten too fast. He was slowly drinking water and rubbing his stomach then put down the glass to massage the front of his neck. Fen Bai remembered last night, Interrupting his lewd memory. Fen Bai received another picture of Xiao Yu and his empty dishes. Fen Bai replied stating that he wouldn't be home for dinner and to give Xiao Yu soft foods for a few days. Satisfied with his accomplishment Fen Bai turned off the tablet and returned it to his briefcase and continued with his work.

Fen Bai returned home at 9:00 pm the whole house was dark except for for the kitchen, where Aunty Chi was sitting on a stool at the breakfast counter. Fen Bai walked towards Xiao Yu's room but before he got to the door Aunty Chi said flatly.

"He's asleep."

Aunty Chi got up and tucked in the stool then walked to the front door to return home.

"Have his clothes arrived?"

"No, I'll inquire about it tomorrow, Good night Mr Fen."

Aunty Chi left quietly. Fen Bai opened Xiao Yu's door softly and walked in. It looked like Xiao Yu hadn't showered before going to bed as he was wearing the same pajama top. Xiao Yu looked to be in a deep sleep curled on his side. Fen Bai left the room and made his way to his study upstairs.

. . . . . .

Three days had passed and every night Fen Bai would return Xiao Yu would be asleep in his room without showering or changing even when Fen Bai got home at 8:30 pm Xiao Yu had gone to bed, sleeping as if he was a corpse. Fen Bai had also noticed that no clothes had arrived for Xiao Yu. He was beginning to suspect Aunty Chi had something to do with Xiao Yu's odd sleeping behaviour. To see if his suspicions had any warrant Fen Bai returned home at 5:30 pm, on the security feed he saw that Xiao Yu was already seated at the dinner table eating.

Fen Bai walked into the house quickly changing into slippers then headed to the dining room. Aunty Chi froze in the kitchen when she saw Fen Bai and walked behind him. Xiao Yu was slowly eating a simple dumpling soup with a slight grogginess on his face. Fen Bai sat at the head of the table, because Xiao Yu had been asleep whenever he returned home, this was the first time they had seen eachother in almost a week. Aunty Chi stood in the doorway with a stiff stature.

"Mr Fen has returned early today, would you like me to heat up dumpling soup for you?"

Fen Bai stared at Xiao Yu who's hand shook slightly with the light weight of the spoon. Fen Bai lightly pulled the spoon out of Xiao Yu's hand and pulled the bowl towards himself.

"I'm not hungry but knowing how good of a cook Aunty Chi is I will have a small try of Xiao Yu's."

Fen Bai stared at Aunty Chi as he dipped the spoon into the soup.

"But it is better to have your own food isn't it? even if you're wanting a taste, it won't take long to heat up."

Aunty Chi moved forward to take the bowl away but Fen Bai grabbed her wrist and pushed her back. Aunty Chi stared wide-eyed at Fen Bai. She had worked for Fen Bai for five years and he had never touched her before, especially in a violent way. Fen Bai went to take a sip of the soup but Xiao Yu's head drooped to the side and his body and he almost fell off the chair. Fen Bai dropped the spoon and caught Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu's eyes fluttered open and seemed unfocused, his face had turned a sickly pale colour even his lips had lost it pigment. Xiao Yu groaned out whilst laying limp against Fen Bai.

"Sleepy~"

Aunty Chi was frozen in front of the table scared for her own safety. Fen Bai quickly picked up Xiao Yu to lay him on the table then went over to the frozen Aunty Chi, grabbing her around the throat and slamming her into the wall harshly. Fen Bai leaned in close to her ear while she clutched at his hands. Fen Bai's quiet chilled tone turned her blood cold.

"What the fuck did you do?"

Aunty Chi shook her head and she was now clawing at Fen Bai's hand drawing blood. Fen Bai slammed her head against the wall twice knocking her out. He roughly took Aunty Chi's apron off her body and ripped the ties off, tying her wrists to her ankles. Fen Bai turned and checked Xiao Yu's breathing, he was still breathing but it was light. Fen Bai grabbed Xiao Yu and walked out the door, placing Xiao Yu in the back seat of his car he sped out of his property to the hospital he owned at the same time he called Lu YiFeng to meet him at the hospital with Yi Yuan in no more than ten minutes.

At the hospital Xiao Yu was quickly taken to a private room to have his stomach pumped, Fen Bai didn't need to wait long before Lu YiFeng arrived alongside Yi Yuan. Unlike Lu YiFeng; Yi Yuan's build was closer to Fen Bai's, as both men were very tall and had trained muscles. Fen Bai nodded sharply at Yi Yuan, telling him to stay here and watch over Xiao Yu whilst Lu YiFeng would follow him home.

Once back at his house the two men walked into the living room, what they saw when they entered was Aunty Chi moving like a snail. All sweaty and out of breath, when she saw Fen Bai she stopped at once and begged.

"Please Mr Fen I didn't do anything wrong, please believe me I have served you for five years and have done no wrong. This mishap wasn't my doing. Please Mr Fen."

Fen Bai walked over to her and kicked her stomach, Aunty Chi had never experienced being beaten before and started dry retching on the floor. Next to speak was Lu YiFeng.

"Don't try and lie there are cameras all throughout this property. Tell Mr Fen your reasons quickly or you will be beaten further."

Although Lu YiFeng wasn't buff like Fen Bai his tone was full of confidence and intimidation. Aunty Chi began to sob her spit pooling beneath her flushed face. Fen Bai pushed her so she was on her side then booted her stomach again, Aunty Chi choked on her sobs before vomiting up bile; Fen Bai pushed her back onto her stomach. With her hands tied behind her back and connected to her ankles, she couldn't lift her head up without straining and ended up lying in her face in her own sick. Aunty Chi stopped her crying and laughed sarcastically.

"Hehe, This is what I get? You bring home a dirty whore into my clean house and this is what I get?"

Fen Bai crouched down and pushed her head against the sick covered floor. Aunty Chi tried to struggle out of his strong grasp but ended up covering more of her face in vomit. Fen Bai stood up.

"Clean this up I'm going back to the hospital."

Lu YiFeng nodded and took out a pair of leather gloves from the inside pocket of his suit. Aunty Chi rolled over before she screeched out in a hoarse voice.

"YOU TRUST SOME FAG WHORE MORE THAN ME, SEE WHERE IT WILL LEA-. "

Fen Bai stood over her and stomped down hard in the middle of her face. Blood poured out of Aunty Chi's nose into her mouth gurgling in her throat, most likely choking her. Fen Bai slipped his shoes off and walked to the front entrance putting on clean shoes, then leaving Lu YiFeng to clean up.

. . . . .

Inside the hospital Xiao Yu had finished having his stomach pumped and was now told to swallow charcoal to ensure what was absorbed into his body wouldn't cause any further harm. While he drank the charcoal the nurse looked over his knees, she cleaned them and applied cream but because the stitches were closed there was no need to cover them anymore. Xiao Yu was a little scared after waking up and seeing a stranger in the corner of his hospital room. When Xiao Yu had finished the charcoal the nurse left and Fen Bai walked in. Xiao Yu heard the strange man ask Fen Bai a question.

"Where's Yifeng?"

"Cleaning."

The strange man nodded then left saying he'll go help him. Fen Bai moved a chair closer to Xiao Yu's bed sitting down with a heavy sigh. Xiao Yu felt a little awkward being alone with Fen Bai after so long of not seeing him.

"I've told the doctors to test the contents from your stomach to find out what poisoned you."

"Yesterday I told Aunty Chi that I would always feel tired after eating, she told me she put something in the soup to make me fall asleep fast so that I wouldn't disturb Mr Fen."

Xiao Yu's voice was a little hoarse. Fen Bai wasn't expecting Aunty Chi to be so open about her actions in front of Xiao Yu. He slid down further into the cushioned chair to get comfortable then started talking.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I would always be asleep thirty minutes after eating and Aunty Chi said she would stop when you weren't busy with work."

Fen Bai scoffed whilst listening to Xiao Yu.

Fen Bai: Stopping when I'm no longer busy? So when I'm dead?

The room went silent Xiao Yu was actually pretty tired but before he went to sleep he wanted to know one thing. Fen Bai looked at Xiao Yu once again speaking as if he could read his mind.

"She no longer works for me. Go to sleep. I need to take you shopping and fix your hair tomorrow."

Fen Bai stood up and walked out of the room briefly before returning. He went to the cot underneath the window taking off his suit jacket, belt and shoes before he laid down. Xiao Yu watched quietly, when he first saw Fen Bai leave the room he thought he would have to stay in the hospital by himself but could sleep soundly now knowing Fen Bai was in the room with him. In the dark room Xiao Yu whispered.

"What will happen now?"

"you'll go to sleep."

Xiao Yu specified his question.

"Will you get another housemaid?"

Fen Bai sighed he didn't really want to have a midnight conversation right now.

"It will take time but yes. Sleep"

Xiao Yu laid quietly in bed before turning over looking over at Fen Bai, Xiao Yu wanted to ask how he could sleep so stiffly on his back but thought against it, eventually falling asleep.

8