Chapter 5
1.1k 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

In the morning after breakfast Fen Bai had to leave for work, Xiao Yu was a little worried about staying in the house by himself but Fen Bai told him just to watch tv and play video games if he got bored then left. Since arriving Xiao Yu had never been able to fully relax mostly because Aunty Chi was watching him like a hawk, ready to strike when he did anything other than sit.

Spending the whole morning playing video games Xiao Yu's stomach growled a little past noon. Toddling into the kitchen Xiao Yu opened the fridge and saw Fen Bai had placed a bowl of the cold noodles in a container with a note: DOGS FOOD. Xiao Yu scrunched the note angrily and searched around the kitchen to find the bin.

*KNOCK KNOCK

Xiao Yu jumped. No one had ever visited Fen Bai's house since he had arrived; now that he was alone he didn't know what to do.

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

The knocking changed to loud banging against the front door scaring Xiao Yu, He grabbed his noodles and ran to Fen Bais room hiding in the wardrobe. At first he was too scared to eat and could only sit shakily with his back against the door in hopes his skinny body would be enough to keep the door closed, in case the person at the door was able to break in.

Xiao Yu didn't know how long he had been hiding but he was less scared and more hungry but he didn't bring chopsticks. Sighing inwardly Xiao Yu could only bring the container to his mouth eating like an animal. With a full tummy Xiao Yu was less scared but still didn't want to risk leaving the closet in case the person was still at the door. Xiao Yu's became bored quickly while sitting on the floor, boredom turning into sleepiness.

Fen Bai returned home at 8:30 pm and the tv showed a paused racing game. Fen Bai walked around the first floor but didn't find Xiao Yu; walking back to the entrance he saw only Xiao Yu's leather slippers were missing. Fen bai paused and glanced to the stairs. Reaching into his briefcase Fen Bai pulled out a gun and silently walked up. Fen Bai first walked to the second guest bedroom but it was empty. Lightly turning the handle to his study it was still locked. Fen Bai went to his room last, the main area clear and bathroom empty too. Fen Bai pushed the door to his wardrobe but it wouldn't open.

Fen Bai pushed harder and could see Xiao Yu's legs. Fen Bai put the gun on a close by shelf and pushed the door open moving Xiao Yu as well. stepping into the closet Fen Bai saw the empty noddle container next to Xiao Yu's face that was dirtied with sauce.

*POKE POKE

Fen Bai poked his finger against Xiao Yu's forehead until he awoke. When Xiao Yu first opened his eyes he didn't realize it was Fen Bai in front of him and scooted backwards.

"Why are you sleeping here? Also food is to be eaten at the table or bar not my wardrobe."

Fen Bai pointed to the container. Lin Yu sat up his body sore from sleeping on the floor.

"Someone came to the house, they were banging on the door and wouldn't stop. I got scared and ran here."

"You got scared but still brought a snack?"

Fen Bai picked up the container heading out of the room to go down stairs. Xiao Yu followed behind not speaking.

"Go wash your face then sit on the sofa."

When Xiao Yu came back looking more presentable, Fen Bai was holding a tablet sitting on the sofa. Sitting down Xiao Yu saw on the tablet was the front area of the house.

"What time did the person come?"

Xiao Yu thought back and told Fen Bai it was around noon. Putting in the time stamp Fen Bai skimmed forward until he saw an older man in a suit walk to the front door. This man didn't look like someone special, instead he resembled any other average person you would walk past without even knowing. Xiao Yu leaned closer to Fen Bai to get a better look but didn't recognize him.

"Do you know him Mr Fen?"

Fen Bai shook his head taking a screenshot of the man's face then turned the tablet off rubbing his temples. Xiao Yu could see Fen Bai was stressed, trying to think of a way to help Xiao Yu got up and walked behind the sofa. Xiao Yu placed his hands firmly on Fen Bai's shoulders trying to massage the shoulder area through the suit jacket. Fen Bai caught Xiao Yu's hands pulling him back onto the couch. Xiao Yu screamed out from shock, laying on his back he looked up at Fen Bai.

"You don't like massages?"

Xiao Yu sat up, Fen Bai was still holding his wrist, he moved Xiao Yu's hand onto his clothed groin and rubbed roughly. Xiao Yu could feel Fen Bai hardening slowly through his pants. Fen Bai let go of Xiao Yu leaning back onto the couch with his eyes closed. Xiao Yu instead of continuing to rub Fen Bai through his pants took off his own pants, sitting on Fen Bai's lap in his baby blue panties.

Fen Bai squeezed Xiao Yu's small ass holding him in place grinding up. Xiao Yu pushed down while undoing the belt. Fen Bai didn't open his eyes, only keeping a hold of Xiao Yu, grinding his hips..Xiao Yu had finally removed the belt and undid the suit pants trying to slide them down so he could sit on Fen Bai with less layers. Fen Bai stood up without warning and Xiao Yu quickly held onto Fen Bai's shoulders, with one hand holding up Xiao Yu, Fen Bai pulled down both his pants and underwear sitting back down to grind against Xiao Yu.

Xiao Yu took his shirt off as well rubbing his nipples then pulled his cock from the tight panties. Fen Bai watched as Xiao Yu pleasured himself while bouncing his ass on Fen Bais cock. Fen Bai pushed Xiao Yu hands away from his cock grabbing hold of it himself to rub it against his.

"Spit on it.'

Xiao Yu dribbled out a big glob of spit onto their cocks while Fen Bai rubbed them. Xiao Yu rubbed Fen Bai's arms and chest over the dress shirt before hastily unbuttoning it. Bare chested, Xiao Yu admired Fen Bais sculpted wheat coloured torso; leaning forward he sucked on the brown nipples, nibbling on them until they hardened. Fen Bai pulled Xiao Yu's head back by his hair, shoving two fingers into his mouth to wet them. Spit leaked from Xiao Yu's mouth lewdly dripping onto their wet cocks. Xiao Yu couldn't stop panting and whining whenever Fen Bai would concentrate his movements on their mushroomed heads.

Fen Bai took his fingers out of Xiao Yu's mouth and dragged down the Back of Xiao Yu's panties. He hadn't properly fucked Xiao Yu since they first met and Xiao Yu's asshole had shrunk a little, but one finger could still be inserted easily. With a finger in his ass, Xiao Yu ground his hips down as if Fen Bai's cock was already fucking him. Fen Bai let go of their cocks to hold Xiao Yu's hips still whilst stretching him out. Xiao Yu went back to licking and biting Fen Bai's toned chest leaving deep red marks every few bites.

It didn't take long and Fen bai had moved Xiao Yu off of his lap, Fen Bai stood up behind Xiao Yu as he kneeled on the sofa his back arched. Fen Bai held his veiny cock in his hand rubbing against the stretched hole, spitting on it to wet it. The hole was all shiny opening and closing with every rub as if it was hungry. Sliding in slowly fen Bai held Xiao Yu's hips tightly going in all the way then sliding out to his head. Xiao Yu moaned out quietly stroking his own cock to Fen Bai's movements. Moving his hands Fen Bai reached forward firmly grasping Xiao Yu's shoulders as his whole length slid deep into Xiao Yu.

"Ah, ah fu~"

Fen Bai was so deep inside him Xiao Yu almost couldn't take it breathing and moaning out he could feel his insides spasming against Fen Bai. Fen Bai groaned lowly while he swung his hips back thrusting forward while pulling Xiao Yu back by his shoulders.

"AH!"

Moaning loudly now, Xiao Yu squeezed the head of his cock with every hard thrust, Fen Bai picked up his pace, ramming himself in and out without remorse, his grip on Xiao Yu's shoulders leaving bruises.

*Pa Pa Pa

Wet slapping noises along with Xiao Yu's moans and Fen Bai's grunting echoed in the open space. Fen Bai's balls slapping Xiao Yu's own sack. His hand was soaked in pre cum while his other hand was in front of him to stop his body from being fucked into the sofa. Xiao Yu was about to come when Fen Bai moved his hands to hold onto Xiao Yu's throat. Fen Bai felt Xiao Yu's body go stiff but could tell it wasn't from pleasure. Fen Bai stopped thrusting briefly pulling Xiao Yu closer to whisper in his ear.

"Don't worry it won't hurt, it will feel good when you come."

Moving back into position Fen Bai started off with slow hard thrusts deep inside Xiao Yu's hole, squeezing his throat when he was at his deepest.

"Nggh, Ngh, Ah, Ah"

Xiao Yu moaned with every squeeze of Fen Bai's hand, seeing a good reaction he picked up the pace still squeezing Xiao Yu's throat. More precum leaked into Xiao Yu's hand. He couldn't keep up with the fast ramming Fen Bai was performing, only sloppily rubbing the cock head. Suddnely Xiao Yu could feel his whole body spasming Fen Bai didn't stop instead fucking Xiao Yu as hard as he could tightening his grip around Xiao Yu's throat, almost completely cutting off his air supply, His vision went white cum sprayed onto the sofa.

Xiao Yu couldn't take his orgasm with Fen Bai's fucking and cried out tryng to push him away. Fen Bai wrapped one arm around Xiao Yu's chest the other around his waist thrusting up into Xiao Yu at a slower pace but still as deep as he could get.

"Ah, Ah n-no more. Too much."

Sweat covered Xiao Yu's body as he cried out, his whole body felt sensitive as he had never had an orgasm that intense. Fen bai thrust all of his length deep with Xiao Yu and came, chasing his orgasm he resumed his fast paced fucking; Xiao Yu cried out again as cum weakly leaked from his cock.

Fen Bai finally stopped thrusting, breathing hard still holding onto Xiao Yu, whose body was trembling. Fen Bai ran his fingers softly over Xiao Yu's flushed torso, small mewls coming from Xiao Yu, his trembling intensifying more.

"Clench around me."

Xiao Yu used whatever strength he had left to hold the limp cock inside his ass. Fen Bai held Xiao Yu, tightly chest to back, as he walked to the bathroom on the first floor to wash them both. In the shower he could barely hold himself up having to lean against the cool wall while he washed himself. Fen Bai quickly washed his hair and body then inserted a finger into Xiao Yu's ass.

"Push out."

Thick cum came out along with Wet fart noises. Fen Bai kept fingering while Xiao Yu pushed until nothing came out, then removed the showerhead from its stand to rinse out Xiao Yu's asshole. Fen Bai turned the shower off handing a towel to Xiao Yu; drying his body with another towel. Xiao Yu felt like he still hadn't come down from his orgasm and could barely dry the water on his body. Fen Bai left the bathroom to clean their mess up, Xiao Yu sat on the toilet taking a breather then finally exited the bathroom too, wrapped in his towel.

"I'll find out the identity of the man tomorrow."

Fen Bai was holding the tablet looking at the screenshot, Xiao Yu could only nod his eyes having trouble staying open. Xiao Yu walked towards his room with tired steps without closing the door. He flopped down onto his bed still wrapped in his towel. Fen Bai walked into the room and pulled the blanket over Xiao Yu then left to his room. Fen Bai walked to the shelf next to his closet and took the gun he had placed, leaving his room, he unlocked his study, spending the next hour making various phone calls before going back to his room to sleep.

. . . . . .

Xiao Yu usually didn't dream and instead would have nightmares, since Aunty Chi had been drugging him he hadn't had any bad dreams but tonight he writhed around in bed. In Xiao Yu's nightmare everything was pitch black as someone laughed coldly next to his ear, a man with cold hands held his body down firmly as various things were inserted into his ass, stretching the hole until Xiao Yu could feel it tearing. Xiao Yu screamed out but his voice made no noise. Xiao Yu flailed around until he finally woke up naked, tangled in his sheets.

Xiao Yu had no clock in his room but the dark sky outside told him it was still late. Xiao Yu got up to fix the mess of his sheets and blankets folding the towel and placing it on a chair in the room. Xiao Yu laid back down on the bed but didn't like how dark the room was when he closed his eyes. Xiao Yu sat up, his body a little sore from earlier. Getting out of bed he walked into the kitchen to drink some warm water to calm his nerves. The time on the clock showed 4:52 am Xiao Yu was about to walk back to bed when, from the kitchen, he saw outside the living room window a figure that had ducked down. Xiao Yu's heart jumped to his throat. The figure stood up again with an object clutched in their hand and they shattered the living room window. Xiao Yu ran as fast as he could up the stairs, his heart beating loudly in his ears. Barging into the room Xiao Yu lunged onto Fen Bai's bed, tears streaming down his face.

"WAKE UP!"

Fen Bai had jolted awake as soon as he felt someone jump on the bed, he angrily sat up about to shout at Xiao Yu but stopped when he saw his tear stained face.

"S-someone, someone."

Xiao Yu was gasping for air, barely able to talk and he pointed to the door. Fen Bai quickly got up and closed the bedroom door next picking up Xiao Yu who still had trouble breathing and put him in the wardrobe, shutting the door behind him. In his room alone, Fen Bai reached under his mattress retrieving a gun; opening his bedroom door listening for any noises. He could hear two people talking with muffled voices downstairs. Quietly he walked out of his room closing the door and peered over the landing down onto the first floor; one person was in the living room looking through the shelf, another person had gone into Xiao Yu's room.

Fen Bai crouched down and silently made his way down stairs. Hidden behind the banister, Fen Bai watched the hooded figure in the living room. The Man used a torch to search over everything on the shelf grabbing at random objects and stuffing them into a bag. The othe man in Xiao Yu's walked over whispering something then walked over to the door underneath the stairs. When Fen Bai heard the door closed he moved forward swiftly, bringing the handle of his gun down hard against the back of the hooded mans head knocking him out. Fen Bai reached underneath a cushion on an armchair and tied the man up. Hearing noise from behind the door, the other man had gone through, Fen Bai made his way into Xiao Yu's room.

A minute later the man opened the door, from where he was standing he couldn't see his accomplice unconscious on the ground and must've thought he had gone upstairs, when the man had turned towards the stair Fen Bai followed silently but the other man was more aware and quickly turned in time to dodge Fen Bai, but still he was no match when Fen Bai swung his left fist into the his cheekbone. Next Fen Bai stomped his right foot down onto the side of the man's left leg and knocked him down. Fen Bai grabbed the man at the top of his head, punching his temple hard to knock him out. Grabbing more rope, Fen Bai tied the other man up. Catching his breath, Fen Bai moved the two men to sit against the wall next to the stair afterwards he made his way to the room finding his phone and calling Lu YiFeng to come quickly. Fen Bai looked at his wardrobe but thought it would be best to keep an eye on his intruders lest they wake up before Lu YiFeng arrives.

. . . . . .

When Lu YiFeng arrived Fen Bai wasn't surprised to see Yi Yuan as well.

"What happened?"

Yi Yuan talked first after changing into slippers, Lu YiFeng removed the hoods that were covering both mens faces. Lu YiFeng tooks pictures of their faces while Yi Yuan walked over to the broken window net to the large bookshelf..

"Xiao Yu saw them enter, he must've been awake otherwise they would have seen him run up the stairs. When I came down one of them was taking things from the shelf in the living room. The other one had entered Xiao Yu's room then the gym."

Yi Yuan nodded to show he was listening. Lu YiFeng started checking the mens pockets but they carried nothing on them.

"I'm going up the stairs, take them to the basement, wood and tools are in the garage, close off the window before leaving."

Both men watched as Fen Bai left then started their work. In Fen Bais room the wardrobe door was still closed, Fen Bai walked over knocking lightly before opening the door..Fen Bai could hear Xiao Yu's sobs when he opened the door but couldn't see him. Turning the light on Xiao Yu was hiding in the corner underneath the rack with Fen Bai's coats.

"You can come out now."

Xiao Yu's sobs didn't stop, staying rooted to his spot acting as if Fen Bai hadn't entered. Fen Bai moved forward dragging Xiao Yu from his corner to stand up. Xiao Yu fought back like Fen Bai was the enemy.

"HE'S FOUND ME, HE'S COME FOR ME!"

Xiao Yu thrashed about shouting at the top of his lungs then shoved Fen Bai as hard as he could and ran out naked. Fen Bai chased after him. It was as if Xiao Yu had lost his mind as he ran out of Fen Bai's room, Xiao Yu stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Yi Yuan in the living room from the landing, beginning to sob again and falling to the ground. Yi Yuan looked up hearing noise and saw the boy he had looked after from the night before, only he was naked..

Fen Bai stood behind Xiao Yu a little bit lost but recovered quickly, picking Xiao Yu up to carry him on his shoulder, Xiao Yu started thrashing about again screaming out

"NO, NO!!"

Fen Bai turned around to head back to his room, in the process he smacked Xiao Yu's bare ass, Xiao Yu hiccuped stopping his freak out and relaxed onto Fen Bai's shoulder. In the room Fen Bai dumped Xiao Yu onto his bed, next he wet a washcloth with warm water to wipe Xiao yu's face clean of his snot and tears. Xiao Yu sat still hiccupping every few seconds while Fen Bai wiped his face.

"Those men weren't looking for you."

Fen Bai spoke quietly after getting rid of the washcloth, Xiao Yu didn't comment and just sat there hiccupping. Fen Bai walked to the opposite side of the bed from where he slept and pulled the blankets back, he tugged on Xiao Yu's arm to get him to move back, as a result Xiao Yu jolted slightly before scooting backwards burying himself deep into the blankets until his body was completely covered. Fen Bai locked his bedroom door returning to his bed. A while later he turned on his tablet to look over the footage of when the intruders had entered the house. Like he had suspected, Xiao Yu had been awake at the time the Intruders had broken in. Fen Bai switched to Xiao Yu's room to see why he had been awake at such a late time.

Fen Bai watched as Xiao Yu twisted and turned in his bed as he slept, some time later jumping awake. Next he skipped to when the man had entered his room, the man looked under the bed and in the wardrobe, shortly leaving the room after. Fen Bai switched videos again to look over the gym feed. The masked man opened whatever door he saw ending his search at the garage door then returned to the living room. Fen Bai put away the tablet unsure as to why one man would focus on stealing while the other would be searching for someone. Settling down into bed Fen Bai thought over what he had watched, both the hooded man and Xiao Yu's behaviour seemed odd to him.

. . . . . .

In the morning Xiao Yu went to work with Fen Bai since he hadn't fully calmed down from last nights break in and Fen Bai didn't trust him staying home alone again. In Fen Bai's office Xiao Yu was sitting quietly while Fen Bai cut down the security footage of the men when they had been inside the house, as well as how they got into Fen Bai's property. Lu YiFeng entered with Yi Yuan not bothering to knock.

"Fen Bai."

Yi Yuan called out to Fen Bai nodding his head in Xiao Yu's direction.

"The meeting will be in here, speak freely."

Yi Yuan and Lu YiFeng sat in front of Fen Bai's desk. Lu YiFeng emptied the contents of an envelope onto the desk holding up a photo of the older man.

"This man is the husband of Chi Mei, you're previous housemaid. The other man is unrelated to them and was hired by the husband to help him enter the house."

Lu YiFeng put down the pictures taking out a recording device, he pressed play and angry shouts from a man filled the room.

"WHERE IS SHE? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER? WHERE'S MY WIFE? YOU GIVE HER BACK TO ME, GIVE HER BACK NOW!"

Fen Bai reached forward stopping the recording thinking over the new information. Lu YiFeng picked up another recording device but didn't play it out loud instead he plugged in earphones handing it over to Fen Bai.

"The two of you have listened already?"

Yi Yuan nodded before stating

"It's the younger man's recording."

Fen Bai placed the earphones in his ears, starting the audio. Unlike the older mans recording the beginning of the file was quiet then a youthful voice began to speak.

"I never met this man before, a friend of mine came looking for me wanting to know if I wanted a job. I had quit this type of work but the old guy was paying some big bucks so I agreed. He just told me that we would go in without disturbing the guy who lived there, he would take a few things. I would look for a teen to beat him a little. When we got there though he changed his mind saying he wanted me to grab the young guy so he could take him home. I don't know why. I told him that I wasn't going to do that, only willing to bruise him a bit you know."

"I told the old man, I wouldn't help in taking him, that's not me, I mean I'm not a great guy but that's too much, I don't know what this old man is going to do with a teen boy once I leave."

The audio went quiet then cut off. Fen Bai removed the earphones mulling over everything.

"I'll talk to the two of them depending on what the old man says, the young guy can leave."

Fen Bai got up seeing Xiao Yu sit on the sofa flicking through a random book.

"YiFeng stays here. Find something for Xiao Yu to do, Yuan follow me."

Lu YiFeng stayed seated, a little at a loss after a while he turned around to introduce himself to Xiao Yu.

"Hello. My name is Lu YiFeng but you can address me as YiFeng Ge. I work as Mr Fen's assistant."

Xiao Yu sat up straight introducing himself too.

"Hello. You can call me Xiao Yu."

Xiao Yu went back to reading and Lu YiFeng wondered how to keep Xiao Yu entertained since Fen Bais interrogations tended to last for a few hours.

"What do you like Xiao Yu? Mr Fen may be a while and he wouldn't be pleased if you were to become bored."

Xiao Yu put the book down and thought for a little while but ended up shrugging his shoulders.

Lu YiFeng: . . .

"Do You Have hobbies, Xiao Yu?"

"I like the video games at Mr Fen's house and eating Mr fen's cooking."

Lu YiFeng: . . . Should I take you home then?

"Anything else? What about before meeting Mr Fen?"

Xiao Yu paused before answering

"I've never been able to do things before living with Mr Fen."

"What about in school, what did you like?"

"I was homeschooled."

Lu YiFeng was at a loss. What can I do with a kid? Lu YiFeng took out his phone wanting to find out what kids liked to do in their spare time, his search however ended in apps and video games. Not giving up Lu YiFeng searched for hands on hobbies and activities for kids.

Ah Huh!

Lu YiFeng snapped his fingers, he called in another worker giving them a list of things to buy and bring back immediately. Lu YiFeng then sat next to Xiao Yu to teach him how to play chopsticks. Xiao Yu didn't really understand and kept losing, after awhile though, he began to out smart Lu YiFeng. Fen Bai walked in and saw the two of them tapping each others fingers violently, Lu YiFeng clearly not going easy on Xiao Yu. Fen Bai cleared his throat and Li YiFeng stood up straight, tidying up his appearance.

"You've finished so soon, I thought you would be at least two hours."

Fen Bai sat at his desk twirling another recording device in his hand. Lu YiFeng walked over to listen with earphones on. The worker he had sent off on an errand, came back sweaty faced, his arms full of bags from different stores. Lu YiFeng waved his hand to dismiss the man and focused on the recording, it was the old man speaking.

"What did you do to my Chi Mei? Tell me god dammit!"

Fen Bai spoke clearly, his tone low.

"I'll tell you after you've told me why you broke into my house."

"I broke in because you took away my Chi Mei. She called me, she told me what she was going to do to that boy. I didn't agree with her at first but she explained the type of relationship you two have and where you picked him up from. Chi Mei had always respected you, doing your bidding for five years, never listening to the dark rumours that would surround you."

"You had strayed from a good path Mr Fen, it's one thing to be a criminal but dirtying your own bed in that way, not only with a boy but with a boy you bought from the red light district? You should respect yourself more Mr fen. My Chi Mei taught you a lot of things, acting like an older sister and this is how you treat her teachings, by spitting in her face."

Fen Bai's tone hadn't changed from when he had spoken his previous sentence but even Lu YiFeng felt a chill after hearing him speak.

"I didn't spit in her face, I tied up her pathetic body and beat her. Your Chi Mei got complacent thinking we had a relationship going beyond employer and employee. Now tell me what you were going to do with my guest when you broke in."

Hoarse gasps were heard, most likely from the old man before he spoke with a strained voice.

"I would have taken him home and BEAT HIM DEAD! YOU STOLE MY WIFE FROM ME YOU DISGUSTING PIG!"

The recording device was moved and screaming from the old man could be heard, Fen Bai's voice roared over the old man's wails.

"HERE'S YOUR WIFE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Lu YiFeng knew that Chi Mei's bloated dead body had been brought into the room. He didn't need to hear anymore already knowing the fate of the old man. Lu YiFeng looked at Fen Bai standing next to him.

"The young man?"

"Let go with a warning and a few bruises."

Lu YiFeng nodded leaning back in his chair.

"YiFeng Ge what did you buy?"

Xiao Yu had been sitting on the sofa, now playing chopsticks with Yi Yuan but not as intensely as he had earlier. Fen Bai went over looking through the bags confused as to why Lu YiFeng would buy these things.

"Are you and Yuan adopting a kid?"

"Don't joke around Fen Bai."

Yi Yuan answered while he got up to have a look in the bags. Xiao Yu looked over at Lu YiFeng,

seeing his ears were a deep red but his face was poised.

"They're for Xiao Yu actually, I thought you would take longer than you did and didn't want him to be bored."

Yi Yuan laughed at Lu YiFeng.

"Aww how sweet of you YiFeng, why didn't you buy me anything?"

Lu YiFeng acted deaf towards Yi Yuan, grabbing all the bags handing them to Xiao Yu to look through.

"Go through them when we get back, we're leaving for lunch now, I won't return to work for a while Yi Yuan you'll be in charge until my return."

Fen Bai opened his office door waiting for Xiao Yu to walk over with stuffed arms.

"Bye-Bye YiFeng Ge. Thank you for the gifts"

Xiao Yu smiled sweetly, his eyes resembling crescents, he walked out of the room with Fen Bai.

Yi Yuan: Am I invisible?

7